BEWARE Stephanie Thompson has STD s

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
candy

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Just a fair warning to everyone who messes with her she does have STDs ....I know because she recently had an affair with my husband (soon to be ex). That is how I found out because she gave it to him! Which thank goodness I didnt get it so I actually think its hilarious that he DID catch it from her big, fat skany *ss. He got what he deserved. But for those innocent wives like me watch out cuz she does anything with two legs....and oh forgot to mention MUST have a wallet! ROFLMAO. On a serious note if you suspect your husband of being with her please save yourself and get checked.
wtf

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Who the f are u candy
whatever

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Aug 13, 2010
I heard that she was engaged, so why would she be doing that? plus she has a little girl and I know that she would not do anything to hurt her! get you story straight before you act stupid.......
bspecific

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2010
U need to b specific on which Stephanie Thompson becuz there are 2!
TRUE

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Aug 13, 2010
the one from Northwest or someone else?
bspecific

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2010
TRUE wrote:
the one from Northwest or someone else?
Both of the Stephanie Thompson's are from Northwest. One has blonde hair the other brown.. One is oleder than the other.
candy

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2010
The fat blonde "from a bottle" with bucked teeth...sorry didn't know there was 2.
pugs

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Candy I am very sorry for your situation it is horrible people like this which is those that I call homewreckers. Oh well looks like your hubby DID get what he had coming to him. If you lay with a dog you are gonna wake up with fleas!
porky

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2010
whatever wrote:
I heard that she was engaged, so why would she be doing that? plus she has a little girl and I know that she would not do anything to hurt her! get you story straight before you act stupid.......
"Engaged?" Roflmao! Why would that stop her it sure didn't when she was married! That poor boy she is with better run and run fast she is one loony tune
Steph

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2010
porky wrote:
<quoted text>
"Engaged?" Roflmao! Why would that stop her it sure didn't when she was married! That poor boy she is with better run and run fast she is one loony tune
There is more than ONE Stephanie Thompson for the twentieth time. I am so tired of people telling me about post on a Stephanie Thompson and the people not being specific. This is a bunch of BS. If u guys r going to talk about someone u need to have all the facts. I am one of the Stephanie Thompson's and I am on here because someone told me my name was on here. All this does is start a bunch of rumors and can cause problems if not all the facts are stated. I am with someone that I am spending the rest of my life with and I have a young daughter. This is not something that my kids or their friends should see, because I have never had an STD. Just please make sure that u have the right person before u start talking $hit.
Trish

Westerville, OH

#11 Aug 16, 2010
porky wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Stephanie are you talking about, because my sister has never been married?
Trish

Westerville, OH

#13 Aug 16, 2010
candy wrote:
The fat blonde "from a bottle" with bucked teeth...sorry didn't know there was 2.
First off my sister is absolutely gorgeous and has natural blonde hair and perfect teeth. My sister is happily engaged and I know for a fact would not mess with someone's husband. Make sure you get your facts straight before you come on here bashing people that you obviously know nothing about. By-the-way my sister doesn't have STD's so my advice to you is to keep her name out your mouth, and stop being the coward that you are and say it to her face. I will be visiting my family either this weekend or next, so better yet come say it to my face.
Brandie

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Aug 16, 2010
Staph, is my cousin and she is NOT fat, she is a VERY Beautiful girl, and she is doing very well for herself. you guys really need to get a LIFE and stop running your mouth!
fyi

Russell, KY

#15 Aug 16, 2010
people need a life. if your husband cheaterd shouldnt you be mad at him not her she didnt marry you he did women always do this blame the othe women.. Blame his ass he prolly lied to her just like he lied to you
nicole

Russell, KY

#16 Aug 16, 2010
haters get a life!!! who cares what b*tches make up steph everybody who knows you knows what you have and havent done wrong so f*ck them!! You keep doing good and smile and wave when you pass haten b*tchs
PurplePeopleEate r

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Aug 20, 2010
candy wrote:
You should tell her boyfriend.
Trish

Westerville, OH

#18 Aug 24, 2010
PurplePeopleEater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should tell her boyfriend.
u are retarded... Do you have anything better to do then get on here and talk shit about something you know nothing about? By-the-way shut the f**k up about my twin brothers too...
lucasville guy

United States

#19 Jan 3, 2011
I hope this isnt true. Ive always found steph sexy. I guess id have to find out myself
deal-breaker

Ambler, PA

#20 Jan 5, 2011
she gave me genital warts. along with two other guys from lucasville. so be careful, Is bustin a nut worth it???????
some guy

Marysville, OH

#21 Jan 6, 2011
I don't believe that deal-breaker.

1st - she's been in a commited relationship for over a year.

2nd - I doubt she let you go at it unprotected

If it's been over 2 years since you were with her, I know you are full of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nude pics of cassie spencer Sun proof 11
jeremy lute Sat too funny 5
stockdale korner market (Jul '12) Sat abc Ohio 59
what would you do Sat gary 5
Kyle Royster (Sep '11) Sat Ash 36
Crabtree Carpets Burning. Dec 18 yeppers 13
Lucasville Music Thread (Nov '13) Dec 18 Musikologist 5
Lucasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web