of 2
Next Last

“Flyin Friendly”

Since: Apr 10

Imaginaria

#22 Dec 5, 2010
LaDeeFreakiinDa wrote:
<quoted text>
you following me? you shouldnt ... i hear your kind dont like my kind ....
I don't follow anyone, I worked with somebody from Lucasville and have been coming here for well over a 1 1/2 years! You've had that name for only about a month now and I just happened to recognized it.

“" not who you think"”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#23 Dec 6, 2010
Spaced Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow anyone, I worked with somebody from Lucasville and have been coming here for well over a 1 1/2 years! You've had that name for only about a month now and I just happened to recognized it.
I've had this name longer than a month ..... but i know people in lucasville
lmfao

United States

#24 Jan 26, 2013
From what I know of the Meade's is they are a bunch of imbred ignorant f****... They are nasty ass people that sale drugs live in the bottoms run around screwing their own family members and having babies by them. This is a TRUE story who the hell lays with their own cousins/uncles & daddy's well Tanya Meade, is one of them that had 2 kids by her own cousin that she married. Now she runs around with a married man and his wife will eventually beat the breaks off that nasty ho and I cant wait lmfao !!! Only reason why he stays around Tanya, is to put her on the front line to sell his stuff. Which she just got busted last week with his stuff. I guess what goes around comes around lmfao !!!!!
carla shaw

Zanesville, OH

#25 Jan 28, 2013
Tonya is a snitch and a Ho her mom is Ho merdock a Ho they all snitch on pople pat neusom is going to f--k them up next time merdock robbes me for his shit her mom is a Ho to .I bet She don't no dave is f--king madlins daughter Sara .or She don't Care .and just to let you no pat taught Patrick how to fight so you all better leave him alone.so all the messed can suck my pu--y.
eugene case

Zanesville, OH

#26 Jan 28, 2013
You all are some piss poor mother fu**ers on here always putting someone down.bet that makes you all feel better.
lmfao

United States

#27 Jan 29, 2013
I'm not putting anyone down I'm only speaking the truth. Tanya, is an ignorant b**** that will get what's coming to her. You don't do things like that and not suffer the consequences. I could care less about that ugly ass nasty ho. And for the record she is a SNITCH !!! She just got busted on the 17th. of January.
mandy

Zanesville, OH

#28 Jan 30, 2013
carla am sure you would like that thing to be sucked on or ate but a fork lift would have to pick your stomach up to find the thing and for your son he is a puss and for tanya there is no record that she even got busted
lmfao

United States

#29 Feb 5, 2013
There is a record of her getting busted go to Scioto co. common pleas court enter her name Meade, Tanya she has an F3 possesion controlled substance !!! So there is a record on the nasty b****!!!

“heckling since 1892”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 19, 2013
idk about the rest of the meade but i shur can tell you about sara ... i was gonna f*ck that nasty bit*h once but she smelled really bad and i got scared ... she called me a few months ago and wanted to go try to f*ck again but i say no cuz dat bit*h is f*ckin her own famly ... she sleepin with here own cuzin ... and her mom is a stupid b*tch too .. she try to cus me out on time ... st st st st op stutr b*tch LOL!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billie jean 7 hr BigB 11
Tiffany Grooms aka Adkins Sat Bebe 2
Year of the Corpse Sat Steve Sparks 1
Car chase in lucasville bottoms who was it? Thu ABC 5
Minford Cheerleaders (Nov '09) Nov 30 videorecord 65
Any lesbians in the area? Nov 30 Common sense 6
McDermont Ohio Residents. Nov 29 BigB 6

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance