does anyone know lucasville swap date...

does anyone know lucasville swap dates 2012?

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
swap day

Morehead, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2012
can anyone tell me the swap dates for 2012, thx?
swapmeet

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Second weekend of April, first weekend of June, and second weekend of October. Dates are April 14-15, June 2-3, and October 13-14. It's always the same weekend of the same months.
swap day

Morehead, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2012
swapmeet wrote:
Second weekend of April, first weekend of June, and second weekend of October. Dates are April 14-15, June 2-3, and October 13-14. It's always the same weekend of the same months.
Wasn't sure about April since the 1st falls on a Sunday. Thanks
swap days

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2012
thanks
swapmeet

Forest Hills, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2012
is the lucasville fleamarket the same time as the swapmeet
for sure

Circleville, OH

#6 Jan 31, 2012
swapmeet wrote:
is the lucasville fleamarket the same time as the swapmeet
Yes
Hey

Vanceburg, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2012
Can anyone tell me the directions to get there?
Hey

Vanceburg, KY

#8 Mar 15, 2012
Can anyone give me directions to where trade days is held?
Directions

Piketon, OH

#9 Mar 15, 2012
Scioto County Fairgrounds, just outside of Lucasville Ohio. Lucasville is ten miles north of Portsmouth, Ohio on US 23. From the south, go to the north side of Lucasville and at the traffic light, turn right on SR 728, the immediately to the left onto Fairground Road. The fairgrounds are a short distance north.
From the north on US 23, you can turn left about a mile (not sure of exact distance) before you get to Lucasville. Watch for a green sign that indicates the fairground. You go through a very narrow underpass under the railroad track. Or you can continue south to the traffic light at the north end of Lucasville, get in the left turn lane, turn left on SR 728, immediately left again to get on Fairground Road, go straight.
BE PREPARED FOR POSSIBLE MASSIVE TRAFFIC JAMS.
Directions

Piketon, OH

#10 Mar 15, 2012
If you are approaching from the south, be aware the vast metropolis of Lucasville has TWO traffic lights. Go north to the second one.
meee

Rio Grande, OH

#11 Mar 28, 2012
swapmeet wrote:
is the lucasville fleamarket the same time as the swapmeet
yes it is the same thing
trade days

South Point, OH

#12 Mar 30, 2012
Doesn't it start on Friday...April 6th? Or is it only Sat & Sun?
Jackson

Logan, OH

#13 Mar 30, 2012
trade days wrote:
Doesn't it start on Friday...April 6th? Or is it only Sat & Sun?
Scroll up and read previous posts in this thread.
bryan

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Apr 3, 2012
Hey wrote:
Can anyone give me directions to where trade days is held?
take 23 towards columbus ohio and once u enter lucasville u will come upon 2nd light which will be junction 23/348 take right under tresell and then immediate left dwn fairground rd and ya there
Poosieboo

Lancaster, OH

#15 Apr 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
Can anyone give me directions to where trade days is held?
It is held at Scioto County fair grounds. 1193 Fairground Road
Lucasville, Ohio 45648. Off state route 23. Mapquest it
Nono

Logan, OH

#16 Apr 5, 2012
Directions wrote:
Scioto County Fairgrounds, just outside of Lucasville Ohio. Lucasville is ten miles north of Portsmouth, Ohio on US 23. From the south, go to the north side of Lucasville and at the traffic light, turn right on SR 728, the immediately to the left onto Fairground Road. The fairgrounds are a short distance north.
From the north on US 23, you can turn left about a mile (not sure of exact distance) before you get to Lucasville. Watch for a green sign that indicates the fairground. You go through a very narrow underpass under the railroad track. Or you can continue south to the traffic light at the north end of Lucasville, get in the left turn lane, turn left on SR 728, immediately left again to get on Fairground Road, go straight.
BE PREPARED FOR POSSIBLE MASSIVE TRAFFIC JAMS.
Read this.
Nono

Logan, OH

#17 Apr 5, 2012
Poosieboo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is held at Scioto County fair grounds. 1193 Fairground Road
Lucasville, Ohio 45648. Off state route 23. Mapquest it
348 goes west off 23. Don't go on 348. The road to the east is 728. It goes through an underpass under the railroad. Then you take an immediate left north onto Fairground Road. Follow it to the Fairgrounds where the flea market/swap meet thing is held.
Arnie

River Falls, WI

#18 Apr 6, 2012
Does the flea market start today
Awesome

Mansfield, OH

#19 Apr 6, 2012
Arnie wrote:
Does the flea market start today
no it starts next weekend.
Camper

Huntington, WV

#20 Apr 10, 2012
Is anyone here bringing items to swap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Tiffany Tackett and her baby daddies? 11 hr Heyhey 19
Laura Hart-SOCF trash 17 hr Notorious 1
incest in lucasville ohio 20 hr Imao 2
Same ole same ole Aug 27 Free bird 1
Olivia Howard (Apr '11) Aug 26 None ur business 22
Carla Blair let see what we can find out about ... Aug 26 Lisa 20
Tj Cole is out Aug 25 I got u 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucasville Mortgages