First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stacey

United States

#22 Mar 14, 2010
um,ok someone is using my name to post shit and i don't appreciate any of you 'pitt stop' chicks running your mouth about me being ''childish'' when your the one trash talking me. so get your facts straight before you decide to comment under my name. mkay, thanks!
lol

United States

#23 Mar 16, 2010
you go stacey there are dumb
lol duh

Dayton, OH

#24 Mar 17, 2010
take a long look at your skank ass before calling people names, thats funny your post name is lol cause thats exactly what people do when they look at u, lol.
lol

United States

#25 Mar 17, 2010
no that what we do when we come thur there is lol at you when your running getting are shitso lol to you
I Know Her

Newport, NJ

#26 Mar 17, 2010
lmao
Pitt stop customer

AOL

#27 Mar 19, 2010
The girl with the two-tone hair is hot as hell. Don't know her name but she's friendly and very cute.
hmmm

Folcroft, PA

#28 Mar 19, 2010
of course she is friendly, your a man
Wow

Portsmouth, OH

#29 Apr 15, 2012
Wow you guys are pathetic all they are trying to do is make a living and I'm pretty sure they are all married and have children. No I do not work there and When I come through they are all as nice as can be! GROW UP!!!
hot 2 trot

Logan, OH

#30 Apr 15, 2012
is it dawn
lol

Athens, OH

#31 Apr 16, 2012
hot 2 trot wrote:
is it dawn
i don't think dawn worked there in march 2010... i could be wrong! they are all nice people that work there now, i really don't know about before but i know now that i like everyone that works there and every time my husband or i either one shop there we get the best of service!!
hootie

United States

#32 Jun 13, 2012
Love those ppl, always smiling and joking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Hiles (Aug '14) 5 hr Overher 49
little blond with big needs... 16 hr fillinforbf 1
Who is Breaking into Vehicle's on Thomas Hollow... Sat H8ter 6
Who be snitching? Sat Mary 21
Northwest schools crooked Sat Another Crabtree 2
I miss my best friend!! Fri MissingYouLikeCrazy 1
Briarberry Trailer Park Apr 30 Mary 21
More from around the web

Lucasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE