The Cliffords
Get a life

Pleasantville, OH

#104 Jun 27, 2012
ummmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>is this kayla
This is Kayla not Lashelle their is a big difference between us and she don't get on here any ways
Get a life

Pleasantville, OH

#105 Jun 27, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>. Does Mike take his kids to the bar to. You should not allowed you kids on grown up websites. And by the way if I was Kathy and Mary I would kick Ermon to the curb. I think Mary and Kathy would be a better couple.
He does not take us to the bar and u don't no me so quit talking about me and my dad and ur freaking stupid
Beth

Ray, OH

#106 Jul 8, 2012
I heard one of them was in a back wreck last night are they ok has anyone heard anything.
really

Logan, OH

#107 Jul 8, 2012
i reckon u heardwrong didnt u it wasnst 1 of them u didnt hear right so try again nosey ass
players keeper

United States

#108 Jul 10, 2012
you ppl need to step bk and look at yourselves. your no better then any clifford. and to talk nasty about a mans personal life public for his child to read is the lowest. who cares about whos w billy boy. who is mary? and why would u all care what they all do when they are all together. their mom taught them all to share. deana shares her man w her neice. josh sleeps between sis and mom. oh sorry,i got carried away w this subject. they shouldnt have such things said about them on topix,lol
wow

Amesville, OH

#109 Jul 10, 2012
players keeper u need keep r nasty mouth off the clifford u must be the nasty 1
players keeper

United States

#110 Jul 13, 2012
wow! its funny that u think i got a nasty mouth. speaking the truth is better then starting drama. the cliffords r all drama just like u. id say u must b one or u r a wanna b that never will b. topix is for opinions and facts...not drama
FUNNY HAHA

Powell, OH

#111 Jul 13, 2012
u must be the nasty 1 like 2 run r mouth on peop;e u dont no so back pff a least they do work
FUNNY HAHA

Powell, OH

#112 Jul 13, 2012
i 4got r the kind who like 2 make fun of people who mis pronounce there word but r not perfect either
players keeper

United States

#113 Jul 14, 2012
hmm well director of mrdd. i never made fun of what u wrote. if anything im having a hard time reading and understanding what u wrote. i also never said that they lazy and worthless. they work hard. just no common sense. like you. i bet u get a rack of fstamps 4 ur kids and sell them for ur habits. you would know nasty.. bc u r the nastiest of the nasty. billy boy told me that hed rather eat cum off an elephants d**k then to put his tongue anywhere near your rotten platapuss. you make me sick.
wink wink

United States

#114 Jul 14, 2012
mike I miss you so bad wish I could see you your so sexy
FUNNY HAHA

Jackson, OH

#115 Jul 14, 2012
players keeper is all u got time 2 is set on here and write nasty shit about peop;e u dont no u must so nasty u think every1 else is u need 2 sut r nasty mouth up b4 some1 shut it 4 u
players keeper

United States

#116 Jul 14, 2012
funny haha. u r nasty
Get a life

Minford, OH

#117 Jul 14, 2012
All u guys are nosey and all of u tht are writing all these stupid things have nothing better to do!!! well I'm gonna get off here bc I got bette things to do then read all these stupid comments I have a life and I'm gonna live it and have some fun!!! I would rather go fishing, & four- wheeling then be on this dumb website!!! So later haters!!!!!
players keeper

United States

#118 Jul 14, 2012
lol. you have no life. thats why you are right on what i post. thats a short trip 4 u to fish in a fishing HOLE!hahaha.
Get a life

Logan, OH

#119 Jul 20, 2012
players keeper wrote:
lol. you have no life. thats why you are right on what i post. thats a short trip 4 u to fish in a fishing HOLE!hahaha.
I hope u no I'm only 16,freaking idiot I no how to have fun and I lost a very special friend Tuesday so leave me alone if u have anything else to say,say it to my face!!!
I know them

Wilmington, OH

#120 Jul 21, 2012
Back biteing , tells things that are not true , have nothing to do but start shit on other people. If they don't no anything on you they'll make something up. The best thing about this thread is pay backs a bitch. Ive never seen full grown men act like little kids. They are just 2 faced little bitchs . The one that lives on owensville is the bigest back stabbed of all. He'll F you or you wife in a heart beat.
boo pollard

Bellefontaine, OH

#121 Jul 22, 2012
I know them wrote:
Back biteing , tells things that are not true , have nothing to do but start shit on other people. If they don't no anything on you they'll make something up. The best thing about this thread is pay backs a bitch. Ive never seen full grown men act like little kids. They are just 2 faced little bitchs . The one that lives on owensville is the bigest back stabbed of all. He'll F you or you wife in a heart beat.
Boo Pollard is a child molester ask him about Justin T.I dont want to put his last name out of respect
to all the know it alls

United States

#122 Jul 23, 2012
there is no cliffords that live in owensville anymore
My Two Cents

Marion, OH

#123 Jul 25, 2012
Personally I know all the Clifford boys and Kathy.Shaun is probably one of the best guys I know,works everyday and takes care of all his kids by himself sense his cheating old lady left.Bill also works a full time job and has sense ive known him.never done me wrong but is a little wild and quit a stud.Kathy also works a full time job and always has and the other clifford boys are a little wild but all of them can be very good friends as long as your not stabbing them in the back or going on topix and running your mouth.BTW I will say one thing they are brothers and do stick together so I feel sorry for you If they find out who you are cuz they will get you.My Two Cents

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House on Dace Road 20 min Ewww 44
Speeding School Buses (Jan '17) 14 hr Guesswork 3
Who is Shannon R. Miller? (Feb '17) 14 hr Guesswork 4
Cody in Rosemount that dating the blonde girl (Mar '16) Thu iKnow 2
Flatlines Leave It To Beaver Last Post Wins (Jun '17) Thu Princess Hey 54
Bryan Pietz Thu Chocolatefactory 4
Family childcare in minford (Feb '16) Dec 13 Pissed parent 3

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance