Brenda Crabtree goes to jail!!!

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

now now

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2010
Did anyone see the news last night? Brenda's face was plastered on the WSAZ newschannel 3 news. Apparently Brenda, her son (cody), and some Daniel guy went to a guys house, asked him to come out to the car, and then knocked him in the head with a board. After hitting him in the head and knocking him to the ground they all ran in his house, took his pain pills, and then stole his wallet.
What were they thinking did they not think that he would turn them in? Does anyone know who the guy is that they doen this too?? I wonder why they were there in the first place. Did thye go ther to buy some pills, seen how many he had, so then they decided to take everything, or did they have it planned from the beginning?
Wow I never thought Brenda was that bad off!!
Concerned

Orlando, FL

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Brenda has been bad off for awhile now.the guys name was steve waley its pathetic for her to drag her son along that boy didnt have a chance in the world with her as his mother what a piece of crap.
neighbor

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2010
did brenda get out of jail?
bill

West Union, OH

#4 Sep 19, 2010
I no all of them and yes they are scums for what they did to this man it took three of them to take down a man with one leg . and not only that he has feed and let them stay at his house when no one else would and angin brown her so called son has robbed many people in and around here and she wonts to run the blame on this man come on she dose the same thing she took off with some dude that just got out of jail and who is stell on paper and that juvenile he is 17 he is a man if he is ever going to be he knew what he was doing and angin you should be reported for what you are doing you work for a resthome and you wont to be a r/n come on what better place to get pills is that why everybody calls you highperformance or is there another reson for that huh/i could go on and on about you angin but you no what you are about and so do other people so wake up woman stop blaming people for what your dum son did// bill
Angies Friend

Redmond, WA

#6 Sep 22, 2010
No it isn't right.But that is what happens when you get drug addicts together.How many times did old steve get or give these young boys drugs.He is a crack head himself so don't go to saintly.What's your last name Bill?Your so stupid.Your just a skanky wh0re who's probably doing steve.Heard from a family member who this is and they told me plenty on all of you.Why don't you guys try and get a job instead of setting on your big azz drawing ssi plus your side jobs.You are big azz coward.You couldn't pay you to say any of this stuff to angie's face.As for her being there for her son that's what a mother does not that you would know.Even though you may not agree your going to stand by your child.I have heard plenty about you.You want me to bring yours into this and all the crap that happens in your life.As for who angie's with do you really want to go there.Do you even know how many you've been with.Doubt it.Your known all over Rarden,peebles,otway,mcdermott and portsmouth for dropping your pants for anyone.So take care of your own drama and shut up.You have genrations of ho's in your family so don't even go there!Got a problem with her go to angie dare you.
meee

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Mar 4, 2011
brenda is sorry. and shes a worthless excuse for a mom cody dose have a chance and i think he would keep his shit straight if he would just stay the hell away from brenda i no them both all to well brenda was half way alright when she was working but she started hanging aroud with danny brown and then cody started doing pills and stuff again. and after all that shit she starts hanging around him again and now cody is in rehab because of his sorry fucking mom. and after her second trip to jail she only did ten days and cody is doing about 6 months brenda is prolly snitcking on ppl to stay out of jail because she has an F1 and like two F5s so you tell me
East

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2011
Brenda is good in bed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Zimmerman 3 hr oldfriend 11
Briarberry Trailer Park 5 hr Mary 19
Faking a pregnancy (Jul '13) 10 hr megz 5
Game Store (Jul '14) 20 hr Wondering 8
anybody in the mood for some fun Sun dave 2
local hookups Sat mandy 2
davin corbett (Jul '10) Apr 24 harry 5
More from around the web

Lucasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE