who is he?
Fsh

Marion, OH

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Thinks he is a hard ass bit literally my grandma could beat his ass
bRe3Ch

Marion, OH

#3 Mar 21, 2010
prolly one of the coolest people u will ever meet if u would actually tlk to him...fsh? lmfao!!!
Adkins

Marion, OH

#4 Mar 21, 2010
hmmm fsh i wonder who fsh is
well anyway im not worried about what people say about me because they won't say it to my face obviously don't know me and breech whats up man
bRe3Ch

Marion, OH

#5 Mar 21, 2010
wut up brother
Travis Skaggs

Marion, OH

#7 Mar 24, 2010
First off "Fsh" you dont need to be talking shit about Tyler. Me and him just so happen to be REAL good friends if you know what im saying!He has an amazing personality and an amazing body!He has become my bestfriend and I think are getting even closer ;) So dont talk crap about him if you dont want to go through me!
Call me later Tyler!
Fsh

Marion, OH

#8 Mar 24, 2010
Travis Skaggs wrote:
First off "Fsh" you dont need to be talking shit about Tyler. Me and him just so happen to be REAL good friends if you know what im saying!He has an amazing personality and an amazing body!He has become my bestfriend and I think are getting even closer ;) So dont talk crap about him if you dont want to go through me!
Call me later Tyler!
lol lol
Fsu

Marion, OH

#9 Mar 25, 2010
Fsh could rape adkins sh!t and so could I lol
Java

Marion, OH

#12 Mar 26, 2010
He beat the f*ck out of that table today lol! What a hardass lol one of the funniest things I have ever saw! Lol
Phillip Williams

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2010
I would rape him so good, mmm i like me sum Wiener
murta

Columbus, OH

#17 Apr 5, 2010
hes pretty cool,, he did take my gta 4 game and nvr give it back, but other than that hes awsome
Manswer

Marion, OH

#18 Apr 5, 2010
murta wrote:
hes pretty cool,, he did take my gta 4 game and nvr give it back, but other than that hes awsome
doubt it!!
jonh wilkes your momma

Ellicott City, MD

#20 Apr 9, 2010
yea tyler is such a [email protected]$$ espcially when he thinks beating the sh$t out of a table is being tough
Manswer

Marion, OH

#21 Apr 9, 2010
jonh wilkes your momma wrote:
yea tyler is such a [email protected]$$ espcially when he thinks beating the sh$t out of a table is being tough
u sound like Cody Timberlake!!! Lmao
John Wilkes your mama

Ellicott City, MD

#22 Apr 10, 2010
Ur probly Cody timberlake lmao
Manswer

Methuen, MA

#23 Apr 10, 2010
John Wilkes your mama wrote:
Ur probly Cody timberlake lmao
yeah cause that makes a whole lot of sense!! Lol wat a dumbass!!
BREECH

Marion, OH

#24 Apr 11, 2010
lmfao shake n bake baby gap!!!
Tyler Neely

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Feb 13, 2012
I've had prollems with the kid in the past idk if there's still prollems there and I could really care less but what's up with everyone talking shit about people on here and not using real names? If I'm gonna talk about someone I'm gonna put my real name so that way they know I'm the one doing it?
former ex

Athens, OH

#27 Feb 15, 2012
listen tyler may have his crazy moments but he is a good guy who has amazing friends and family...i remember he was the only one who came up and tlked to me on my first day at a new school breech to give u guys a hint i miss wen u dated my bestie was so much fun sucks i had to mature n move away :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwest School Board (Sep '15) 27 min Country Boy 100
Ryan Tubb (Aug '11) 19 hr JPl 5
Brett pertuset? (Apr '10) 22 hr Jess 8
Cheyenne Pertuset???? 22 hr 0311osu 1
victor Thu shirley frasure 4
john smoot (Mar '12) Sep 19 abc 4
Charity Sep 19 Dood 7

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance