To let you know

Marion, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Does anyone think someone will ever by arrested for the murder of Hobby Howard ?
Huh

Marion, OH

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Coulda sworn a few people were, but who really cares though. That was a favor to society.
hmmm

Gambier, OH

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Someone would say the same about you too
no the family

New York, NY

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Thats so cold. He has 3 kids that loved him. And he most likely did nothing diff then you or your peers. Sometime peaple get lost and it takes streangth and love and time to help them. All i no its sad and his kids deserve justice....
ann

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2013
no the family wrote:
Thats so cold. He has 3 kids that loved him. And he most likely did nothing diff then you or your peers. Sometime peaple get lost and it takes streangth and love and time to help them. All i no its sad and his kids deserve justice....
Who killed him ? How long has it been
Muff Diver

Georgetown, OH

#6 Mar 13, 2013
I heardhis exwife was in on it,
alley

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Muff Diver wrote:
I heardhis exwife was in on it,
Who is his ex wife
To let you know

Marion, OH

#8 Mar 15, 2013
It was not his wife. He did not have a ex wife. Everybody knows the Henry and Kathy clay killed him.
alley

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2013
To let you know wrote:
It was not his wife. He did not have a ex wife. Everybody knows the Henry and Kathy clay killed him.
Wow the clays your full of shit^ I don't think they would do something like that now the man they rent from ????
bob

Ray, OH

#11 Mar 20, 2013
His family should call the attorney generals office. But the local cop have to ask for there help to and invite them in to help with the case. Just saying.
bla

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2013
It's sad that he was killed I did not know him or his family
Thank you

Marion, OH

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Radiohead wrote:
I just want to say before he got on drugs Hobby was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Always willing to lend a hand when you were having problems with your horses. I wasn't aware he was in so much trouble. Its scary to know that his killer is still out there walking among us.
hobby was a very good person. Even when on drugs he would not have hurt anyone. I hope they arrest the cowards that killed him.
Cubix

Marion, OH

#14 Mar 25, 2013
Wouldn't hurt anyone yet him and the others stole, broke into pharmacies and all kinds of stuff. Yeah, that don't hurt anyone does it? Sure causes those of us who work for a living to have to pay more plus pay for them to be in prison. Good person? ha
Cubix

Marion, OH

#16 Mar 27, 2013
Radiohead wrote:
The Hobby I knew was long before the pharmacy break ins, stealing, etc. He was really good to me and my family, always there when we needed help. He had lots of opportunity to steal then, but didn't. If only people could see how they end up when they first start taking drugs....
Agree to how they end up and know what ur saying. Seen drugs turn good people into trash myself.
Luasville

Marion, OH

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Everybody knows Henrey and Kathy clay killed him I don't know why they are not in jail. Henrey told everybody he did it now they all need to pay !!!!!
Family

Marion, OH

#18 Apr 15, 2013
I wish they would arrest someone for the murder. If any one knows anything I wish they would do the right thing and help solve this case .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charity 26 min Really 6
Information about Kris Buckler? 19 hr buttman 24
victor 23 hr Fight fair 3
Hughes (Jun '11) Sun Hunter 9
Kathy cooper Sun Barf 21
Bryan Pietz Sep 16 Victim 2
Cody Bauer (Nov '10) Sep 14 Bbd 19

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance