chris morgan/ brittney morgan

chris morgan/ brittney morgan

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

emily

Westland, MI

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Chris please get on with your life . Brittney is loving it that you are still chasing after her while she is living with James. She's not going to come back she is playing you so you won't find someone else. I am so sick of setting there listening to Brittney laugh and brag about this while you put your life on hold . Its not fair . She was seeing James while she was living with you and acting like she was trying to work it out and at the same time her mom Brenda lemaster was helping her sneak behind your back. You deserve better Chris please move on. She already said she's not leaving James.
dude

Grand Blanc, MI

#2 Dec 24, 2012
As a close relative to Brit. You need to get on with your life Chris. They are laughing at your ass and putting shit on Facebook to each other so you will see it. And yea she is enjoying the attention. I don't approve of her cheating on you to be with James and all the other times she did. James was laughing at you a long time ago when you added him on Facebook because him and her was messing around than. You need to find someone that will be faithful and you will always be family to me. I know Brit will figure out who this is but this shit has to stop.
wtf

New York, NY

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Believe me when I say he has definitely moved on and Britt is not getting him back if she wants to. Chris was wanting to make it work for the kids only . He knows about Britt cheating on him on different occasions. You can't judge him for looking the other way for the kids sake. I just can't believe she left him for Jamie because he loves all the ladies if you know what I mean!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most gangsta person in beaver 20 hr Just saying 3
Kathy cooper Aug 14 Marsha 18
Marshall Hatch (Jan '15) Aug 14 CRG 2
Valley township Fire/EMS Aug 14 Big B 16
Fair Aug 14 Big B 4
Trauma Teri and the Valley FD Aug 14 Big B 4
Chelsea Hatch (Apr '10) Aug 14 KMD 17

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance