anyone know whitney anderson?

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustCurious

Millsboro, DE

#1 Feb 4, 2010
i heard she is a shitty mom that leaves her kids and goes out to party all the time... is this true? personally don't know her but a lot of rumors go around..
whitney

Marion, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2010
no im not a shitty mom but yeah when i do go party which is usually on wednesday and weekends cause i go to the beaver, alaina goes to her dads and lexi goes to the babysitter cause her dad is a POS! do u think i should take them with me? no.....think about it. Why would u want to know anything about me anyway? And if ya do message me on myspace or facebook........dont say shit about me on here!
bobby

Doylestown, PA

#3 Feb 5, 2010
whitney wrote:
no im not a shitty mom but yeah when i do go party which is usually on wednesday and weekends cause i go to the beaver, alaina goes to her dads and lexi goes to the babysitter cause her dad is a POS! do u think i should take them with me? no.....think about it. Why would u want to know anything about me anyway? And if ya do message me on myspace or facebook........dont say shit about me on here!
sounds like a good mom,she could be staying home getting stoned and abusing her kids get a life and shut up,weres this beaver place.
JustCurious

Millsboro, DE

#4 Feb 5, 2010
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like a good mom,she could be staying home getting stoned and abusing her kids get a life and shut up,weres this beaver place.
screw you bobby! you don't have a f*ckin clue as to what your talkin about..u jus wanna go tot he beaver so you can try and get laid.....i'm sure she will lay you,once a slut always a slut....and fyi whitney, i've seen your myspace, all you talk about is getting drunk and staying the night at ppl's houses...yeah thats a great mom...bitches like you sicken me. grow up. and i do know you...i know you VERY well. you wasn't always a slut, jus when u started going to votec..peace out skanks!
bobby

Conshohocken, PA

#5 Feb 5, 2010
sound like your a little to into whitney,did she steal your man or do you want her.what your deal.sound alittle jealous.
JustCurious

Glenmoore, PA

#6 Feb 6, 2010
bobby wrote:
sound like your a little to into whitney,did she steal your man or do you want her.what your deal.sound alittle jealous.
no, it just pisses me off when people act like that when they have a responsibility....like their kids!
Whitney Anderson

Marion, OH

#7 Feb 6, 2010
I do have kids and i take care of them....just cause i go out and have some time for myself makes me and bad mom? grow up. and sounds like ur not so great ur self first u say u dont know me then u say u know me very well.....sounds like ur a compulsive liar. and if ya hate me so much then why cant u say something to my face. and are u too scared to post ur name on her too.
John Ruggles

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 6, 2010
does anyone know who this "JustCurious" person is who is slandering everyone's names? They slandered me too. I'd like to find out who it is.
M_I_L_F

Glenmoore, PA

#9 Feb 6, 2010
Whitney Anderson wrote:
I do have kids and i take care of them....just cause i go out and have some time for myself makes me and bad mom? grow up. and sounds like ur not so great ur self first u say u dont know me then u say u know me very well.....sounds like ur a compulsive liar. and if ya hate me so much then why cant u say something to my face. and are u too scared to post ur name on her too.
haha your so funny
M_I_L_F

Glenmoore, PA

#10 Feb 6, 2010
Whitney Anderson wrote:
yep your right, i am a compulsive liar...its a disease, it can't be helped....please forgive me...i'm trying to get help but nobody will help me.....=[ don't make fun of me its a horrible thing to have...
whitney

Marion, OH

#11 Feb 6, 2010
i just want to know why u guys love me so much that u would spend time on the computer trying to find out about me.......man i sure do have some fans.......keep doing it. If ur talking about me then ur leaving someone else alone....haha!
John Ruggles

Marion, OH

#12 Feb 6, 2010
Yea I want to know who that person is they posted some lies about my family on here. I just want to know who the pathetic loser is.
M_I_L_F

Glenmoore, PA

#13 Feb 7, 2010
John Ruggles wrote:
Yea I want to know who that person is they posted some lies about my family on here. I just want to know who the pathetic loser is.
john, its not a lie...but if wanna keep trying to convince yourself that it is then you just go right ahead...nancy is your wife..21-22ish long brown hair...if it isn't her then i have the wrong john but think about some of your good 'friends'... this isn't a lie..that 'friend' told me about her...she was suppose to be going to college but ended up skipping and going to his house...if u dont wanna believe me then don't. but i dont know for 100% fact, its what your 'friend' told me...but if u don't wanna face the truth then stop looking on this site. period! your the one guilty of slandering....practice what u preach!
S_T_A_C_E_Y

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 13, 2010
whitney is none of those things that you people have mentioned. We used to be like best friends and even though we don't hang out anymore i still love her to death. so stop talking smack about her!
S_T_A_C_E_Y

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Mar 13, 2010
lol didn't mean to post that twice
BiOtChPlZ

Marion, OH

#16 Mar 26, 2010
that is the biggest bs i've ever heard !!!! She is a slut she will screw anything !!!(I MEAN ANYTHING) she is a pussy lil bi**h that runs her mouth about everyone but runs from them when they try and do something bout it !! She is a shitty mom at least to the first kid ...she never ever has her !!! I know this for a fact ! She supposedly let some church lady like have that baby ...she leaves her elderly grandparents to take care of them cause all her many men and partying comes first ...She is very skanky also !! And whats with all the scabs ???? She is not a good mom by far !!! DOes she work ??? NNNNOOOOO Does she have her own home???? NOOOO does she ever do anything with or for her kids ???? NEEEGGGAAATTTIIIVVEEE.....she is a sorry excuse for a women and needs to grow up and take care of her responsibilities ...she laid down and had them she needs to be woman enough to take care of them ...Anyone that knows this trashy whore knows how she is ...if u are taking up for her than u are either just like her or dont know her very well ...I know all facts ...I was a good friend actually !!!(until she screwed muh dog) lmao
haterz

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 26, 2010
and who exactly are you?
BiOtChPlZ

Marion, OH

#18 Mar 26, 2010
ask her whos dog she screwed then ull know !!
madman12694

Marion, OH

#20 Mar 27, 2010
Oh she must be a hoe for real cause ill admit i did her and it stunk soooo bad i wanted to puke i was never hittin that again and i couldnt even feel sh*t ask her i couldnt even finish shit i never even knew she had a kid must not be to great of a mom not to mention them. I just met her the nite i had to puke from the smellso i dont know her that well but brothas beware smells so bad and loose u wouldnt want it
MiLF

Whitney, TX

#22 Jul 3, 2010
yulp. she is a alcoholic. she leaves onw of her girls with Regina Goodson on weekends so she can party. she is always drunk & all her friends that she hangs out with is the same way like regina hall [alcoholic] lol. whitney needs to grow up & support her CHILDREN.=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where are they Jun 24 hillbilly 2
Overdose at cranberry apartments Jun 23 yupyup 5
Older women are beautiful lovers Jun 23 Curious 4
Flatlines Leave It To Beaver Last Post Wins Jun 22 _FLATLINE-------- 23
News The Men Who Take 'Women's' Jobs Jun 18 Campfire song 2
Beaver Music Thread (Nov '13) Jun 16 texas pete 14
Jerry McKenzie (May '13) Jun 16 Just my opinion 2

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance