who knows where kevin burton is?
wondering

Cleveland, OH

#43 Jun 24, 2010
shocked wrote:
In reguard to Mikey and Tracy, they have all their toys and fancy things from the same thing Mr.Burton is getting busted for so let them pay their debt 2 If they wouldve been smarter they wouldve though about their sick child and stayed the F*** AWAY FROM DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL!
are they getting busted too?
just somebody

Marion, OH

#44 Jun 24, 2010
i think that everyone that post things about people with out knowing 100% if it is true should be prosecuted for slander.you are just making people look bad for know good reason.
Alex

AOL

#45 Jun 24, 2010
Wow..great now you people are dissing on Tracy and Micahel really? U must have a sad life. Put your real name is ur gonna talk about people. Do you even have a heart? and Yea im talking to you "shocked"!
Kasie pendleton

United States

#46 Jun 24, 2010
Who the f*ck Is "shocked" cuz I am gonna beat the hell out of you for sure... So put your real name on her so I can take care of this.. I love how u ppl talk sh*t about my family on here.. Keep it up that's fine ur families are porbly 10x worse ok.. K thanks :)
4real

Marion, OH

#47 Jun 24, 2010
every adult every adult in that famaliy should be aressted or fined just for knowing and did nothing about it u know they new and then get on here and bitch because people voice there opinion lock the whole damn adult fam up
Tired of Bullshit

AOL

#48 Jun 24, 2010
Wow 4real your such a nice person are ya? Seriously! Do you even know the family? I dont even know you but I feel sorry for the ones that do!
4real

Marion, OH

#49 Jun 24, 2010
see the fam, the fam, this azzhole did this to his fam, dont feel for me i have nothing to regert i WORK a lagit job, thats leagal incase MR BULLSHIT ,DOESNT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS i severad in the milatary 16 yrs i dont or would not ever dream of putting my fam in a perdectament like this so dont feel for my friends they dont need your pitty
Kasie pendleton

United States

#50 Jun 24, 2010
4real wrote:
every adult every adult in that famaliy should be aressted or fined just for knowing and did nothing about it u know they new and then get on here and bitch because people voice there opinion lock the whole damn adult fam up
Ok no we didn't kno what was goin on.. And half of u f*cker ain't speakin ur minds u are degrading the whole family.. An sayn sh*t about the whole family and ppl not even involved.. So f*k u all.. and the haters that wanna run ur mouths about the family... I love my family no matter what sh*t they got into.. Because a real family that loves eachother sticks together through everything.. So say sh*t about my family and let me kno who you are... Thanks...:)
george uu bush

AOL

#51 Jun 24, 2010
Allison pendleton wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm I don't smoke it... But he will always be my favorite uncle mayb because he wuld do anything for his family and even a stranger.. Omfg he sold pot. Jesus crist that's so horrible it grows in the f*ckn ground, it's herb that god made, and im sure if u were smart enough to get away with it you wulda did it too. Because he had an awesome life style and provided from his family.. Ok and u said evrything he did was illegial I'm sure u hav done something illegial in ur life 2. But just bcuz sum1 did sumthin bad r u suppose 2 stop caring 4 them and stop loving them?Just because he is in jail he is still my f*kn uncle and u needs stop running ur mouth cuz I'm sure u don't kno him.
And for whoever is talkn sh*t bout him selling to ppl that's not his problem it's the ppl that bought it.. So if ur family members bought it why don't we all start talkn sh*t about them next..
he sold pot hey stupid it is illegal,and i do know him and i do no hes been doing this for years,and now the awesome life stlye he provided has stopped.do you understand he will lose everything!!! he wont have a dime,not a penny, no fantacy houses no fantacy cars nothing,now is that a lot to be proud of.i do feel sorry for debbie and the kids,she should have divorced him a few years ago when she caught him screwing around,i hope she dont go down too
wanna know

Marion, OH

#52 Jun 24, 2010
what i wanna know is when are they (the police) gonna sell alla the stuf he had, the homes,cars,land,ect...ect... cause i would realy like to buy some of it for pennys on the dollar,seeing as how none of his family will be allowed to bid on any of it, nor will they be allowed to use any of it anymore. so why let it go to waste.
PurplepeopleEate r

Marion, OH

#53 Jun 24, 2010
If he's such a great family member and provider then why did they have to have a fund raiser for the grandchild (lets keep him nameless for the child's sake). Here we went and spent money to support the cause and Kevin has tons of money in his pocket to spare.
Hey whoever started the post "Who's the biggest drug dealer in Scioto County" you got it very wrong!
rofl
For those of you who said "think about his family" and don't write anything; maybe he should have, not only is this illegal, it's also dangerous.
4real

Marion, OH

#54 Jun 24, 2010
people myself and some one in the fam done had this conversation about the fam and after thinking about it i owe her or them an apolagy i shouldnt have dis the famand for that im sorry but the fact remains the same you break the law you pay the price.its not the fam who done this it was him and him alone but there is a saying presumed innosent till proven guilty
PurplepeopleEate r

Marion, OH

#55 Jun 24, 2010
Also, who is that Anna Montgomery mentioned in the paper? It didn't say much about her (I know someone with this name, I hope it's not the same one).
4real

Marion, OH

#56 Jun 24, 2010
just tht shes in the same proverbabile boat
someone

AOL

#57 Jun 24, 2010
all u guys need to keep ur nose out of this kevin and his hole family is good people and they are going through a though time so back off and give then a break
United States

#58 Jun 25, 2010
no, my family doesnt use drugs,he was a drug dealer and he has sold to many people and they may have had kids and then they get addicted. his family knew and they are just as quilty as him. we need to get these drug dealers off of the street, he is not the only one, and they need to go down with him. just a few years ago he had nothing and i am glad they will have to work to get their lifestyl back, like the rest of us has to. hopefully he will stay in jail for the rest of his life and his minor children will have a chance in life.
oti

Philadelphia, PA

#59 Jun 25, 2010
all of you are axx holes you dont know what you are talking about go get in to kevins shoes then lets see you run your big fat axx hole mouths dumb axxex
Seven

Marion, OH

#60 Jun 25, 2010
yeah like you all said karma is a bi#*h that is why he got busted. why are you mad about people saying that he should go to jail. its easy dont break the law. and you wont end up in the paper or on topix. like you all said carma is a b and well thats what you get when you sell drugs.
toots

Roy, WA

#61 Jun 25, 2010
If he wasnt doing illegal things he wouldnt be in jail. If they hadnt flaunted their money they wouldnt be in this position. Bre may have not of known but his wife sure did!!
toots

Roy, WA

#62 Jun 25, 2010
Btw- this doesnt come from jealousy,it comes from facts!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwest Basketball (May '14) 26 min NOT another Crabtree 163
Rachel Jordan bus driver #13 3 hr gary 5
looking for Misty Anderson 14 hr matt 1
Bentley Sisler? (May '10) 14 hr matt 18
What's going in beside crabtrees market Mon Bjm 3
Gary Markins, Jr. (Jan '10) Aug 21 They deserve it 26
Looking for someone (Jan '16) Aug 20 Margaret 2

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance