Bear creek thefts
Finisher

Herndon, VA

#22 Jul 31, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text>well if thats the case theyshould lock that punk up.hes to stupid to have a wild animal,he cant keep his wife locked up either,he just beats her everytime she trys to escape.also do not use this crook for concrete work he will rip you off.denny crabtree you need a new little helper,clean up your reputation get rid of brumfield.
What's this have to do with the subject you ignorant Moran ? Shut up u pc of crap r u jealous! What an idiot dumm @Zz!! Fool
snapper

United States

#23 Aug 2, 2011
no it isnt terrys. sounds like to me, that some one has a hard on for terry. not saying that im a fan favor of his, but truth is the truth. one is just as bad as the other. yes he is an asshole, and thinks he is gods gift, . but what he need to relize is he is getting older and the young ladies he tries to get with makes him feel younger, but hell dont most older men over the age of 30 do the same....
justalittlenosey

United States

#24 Aug 2, 2011
so how about the lion?? Any one heard anything?
Hmmmm

United States

#25 Aug 4, 2011
It was on wnxt yesterday am that the lion does not belong to Rodney.
snapper

United States

#26 Aug 11, 2011
hey mike sounds like to me, that you have persnonal issues with terry.no it doesent belong to terry. as far as his wife goes,, well she doesnt take his crap lying down. what did he try to fuc- your wife or what.. and leave denny out of this , he is a good person and a hell of a good worker..
JustSayin

Marion, OH

#27 Aug 11, 2011
If it's gas they stole I can just about bet it's shawn and crystal.
drew

United States

#28 Aug 11, 2011
what about the morons bashing mail boxes.warning morons several people that have had there mail boxes stolen or bashed have got field cameras out you will get caught and you will have to pay for every mail box you have destroyed.
Bear Creek

Charleston, WV

#29 Aug 12, 2011
Anybody know who is bashing and stealing mail boxes on bear creek and surrounding roads?
the best

United States

#31 Aug 12, 2011
JustSayin wrote:
If it's gas they stole I can just about bet it's shawn and crystal.
No two tree stands trail camera. A jon boat and quite a few other things
JustSayin

Marion, OH

#32 Aug 12, 2011
the best wrote:
<quoted text>
No two tree stands trail camera. A jon boat and quite a few other things
They steal but I think it's mostly the smaller stuff they can pawn or trade for their dope.
the best

Herndon, VA

#33 Aug 14, 2011
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>They steal but I think it's mostly the smaller stuff they can pawn or trade for their dope.
Well there's cameras now and if I catch them on the property ever then they will be sent to the hospital after I'm done with them
Cindy

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Aug 14, 2011
I hate thievery. I hope you catch these lowlifes.
Someone who knows

Chillicothe, OH

#35 Aug 15, 2011
Big Bear Lake caught someone who stole a couple 4-wheelers a couple weeks ago. They have cameras there.
snapper

United States

#36 Aug 18, 2011
whats it all coming down to. guess we need to bolt everything down, but heck they will just cut the chains.id love to catch them on my property, the shit would fly then. and whats the deal with ppl camping in the woods. hell heard they had tents and making meth also.
Wha

Chillicothe, OH

#37 Aug 18, 2011
I have read in news stories that meth making places have a strong smell, but what kind of smell? Rotten eggs? Garbage? Chemical plant?
bear creek camper

United States

#38 Sep 4, 2011
friday night a guy in a blue atv was seen nosen around the camps and was run off,he was seen headin up bear creek
fellow bear creeker

Portsmouth, OH

#39 Oct 8, 2011
our mailbox recently got bashed and our cars and our neighbors cars got broken into.... i hope they catch whoever is doing this!!!
gary

Minford, OH

#40 Oct 9, 2011
a year or so ago, my 6 year old daughter said there was a lion standing in my shed beside my tractor? this is on back run. after all the comments, i beleive her.
the worm

United States

#41 Oct 24, 2011
i think terry brumfield is the bear creek thief i heard he was the one stealing from the camp grounds
Shylock holmes

Orange, VA

#42 Dec 12, 2011
So in the bear creek thefts you all think it is a cat burglar from Rodney that got it's azz kicked by Tim and ran away to eat someone on a baby rd. Wtf?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which herion dealer will Scioto County bust next Mon Who whoo 6
Northwest School Board (Sep '15) Sun Clay Crabtree 145
News Alan Miller: When news breaks, we quickly verif... Sun fat tired old and... 3
Betrayal vs Heartache Nov 18 Guest 15
Brandy Montgomery and Matt reed Nov 18 felicity 6
What happen to the houses on fallen timbers wh... (Apr '17) Nov 17 Yesteryear 6
News Ohio set to execute inmate with walking, breath... Nov 15 Absolutely shocked 1

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucasville Mortgages