McDermott man 35 last name Scoggins

McDermott man 35 last name Scoggins

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

Curious

Marion, OH

#1 May 27, 2011
Anyone know a guy from McDermott area around 35 yrs old with the last of Scoggins?
maybe

Marion, OH

#2 May 27, 2011
why do you wanna know
jen

United States

#4 May 29, 2011
ronnie,larry, clayton are all from mcdermott
funmaker

AOL

#5 May 30, 2011
what they done now probably nothing
haha

Laura, OH

#6 May 30, 2011
Curious wrote:
Anyone know a guy from McDermott area around 35 yrs old with the last of Scoggins?

yes its probably ronnie scoggins he lives in mcdermott use to live somewhere between otway and rarden along time ago
Fyi

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Ronnie isnt 35 dumb as$ Clayton is
Curious

Marion, OH

#8 Jun 19, 2011
which one is married but cheating on his wife with
a 19 yr old?
B and A always

Marion, OH

#9 Jun 23, 2011
that would be the dead beat dad clayton....
i know who lol

Crooksville, OH

#10 Jul 14, 2011
that girl would be brook smith
Jimmie

Marion, OH

#11 Jul 14, 2011
WHO Cares. Get a Life.
haha

Crooksville, OH

#12 Jul 15, 2011
go deepthrote 1
Ronnie Scoggins

Galloway, OH

#13 Dec 17, 2016
Curious wrote:
Ronnie Scoggins
Ronnie Scoggins

Galloway, OH

#14 Dec 17, 2016
Curious wrote:
which one is married but cheating on his wife with
a 19 yr old?
He didn't cheat if u call she did all his friends and family and he got with someone else cheating I guess he did
Community members

Toledo, OH

#15 Dec 22, 2016
Word of advice. stay clear of everyone of them. The hole family is nothing but trash. Worst thing that ever happened to Mcdermott is the Scoggins moved here. They are meth cookers and have ruined many life's and familys with their poison. People like that have no place in our community. Someone or something needs to wipe them off the earth. Maybe our community will get lucky and one of there labs will destroy them and all trace of any of them every being here. It's sad to say but these people have all reproduced and are raising there off springs no better than they was raised. Beware you have been warned. These people are parasites to our community and need to go. They call them mom to this pack of worthless thieving drug dealing animals Pee Wee. I don't believe the local law enforcement will do anything to a person if they would make them vanish. A while back a member of another less then desire family tried to kill one of them and got by with it.
Someone please remove these parasites from our community
Big B

Logan, OH

#16 May 1, 2017
Since we're looking for people from McDermott. Anyone know where Cody Woodruff lives? Someone told me awhile back and I can't remember. He worked at sawmills around the area and did last year drive a small Blue Dodge Pick-up. He bought some things from me and still has some more to get. I was going to let him know or I'm getting rid of them. Sell them again hehe.

Anyone know?
Big B

Logan, OH

#17 May 1, 2017
HA.

I thought of it. Owensville Road. Never mind people. I have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwest School Board (Sep '15) 1 hr Pastor 89
Amanda P. (Feb '15) 23 hr shirley frasure 7
mandy delay 23 hr shirley frasure 3
Gross Mon Fair 3
Manager at country stores as station Aug 17 Lonewolf22 2
Kathy cooper Aug 14 Marsha 18
Valley township Fire/EMS Aug 14 Big B 16

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance