Lucasville man charged with rape

Lucasville man charged with rape

There are 82 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Apr 20, 2011, titled Lucasville man charged with rape. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

Jared A. Mosley, 36, of Lucasville. slideshow A case that began in Australia has been completed in Scioto County, resulting in the arrest of a Lucasville man on charges of rape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Crying

Minford, OH

#1 Apr 20, 2011
Why not leave it off of here? You need to know someone before you put crap on here. Noone knows the whole story.

Since: Mar 10

Newburgh, IN

#2 Apr 21, 2011
Are you kidding? Please tell me that you are not trying to defend this sick piece of shit. You say the whole story, well I believe the whole story will come out and it will even add to his jail sentence and too bad it isn't a death sentence. And if you want to defend this sick and twisted SOB then maybe they could find room in the same cell with him for his duration of whatever kind of petty jail sentence I am sure he will be given.
seriously

Minford, OH

#3 Apr 21, 2011
and this guy claimed to be a christian and spent alot of time at church where he was around tons of other small children. Feel so sorry for his daughters having to go through this at such a young age
proud

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2011
who needs to know him or anymore of the story? its bad enough...sickening!!! and evil! how could anyone hurt a child like that? its unthinkable. and if you "crying" are attemping to take up for this monster or justify any of it..then you should be sitting in jail with them!! I pray for those baby girls.....
Crying

Ashburn, VA

#5 Apr 23, 2011
I know him very well. I am hurting because of all this. I do not agree with what he did, but it's noones business if you don't know him personally. It affects u in no way. But the ppl that knew him and trusted him it affects. He is my friend and people make mistakes everyday. I know there is still the person inside that I know and grew close to. I do not agree with his choices or actions, and I am concerned for those girls. I love them dearly. But if you do not know him why say stuff about him.
get real

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2011
Would you leave him alone with your children since you know him so well. He knew how he felt inside and should have got counseling but he didn't. People need to know that these predators are out here and where they are.
lol

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2011
He went to church and claimed to be a Christian...how could you call someone a friend that does this to their own children...personally..he deserves to rot in Hell...
lol

United States

#8 Apr 23, 2011
And no one wants to know the whole story...he is a freakin sick person...I have a child ..so in a way this does affect me..if anyone did this to my child I would kill them..
lol

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2011
Eww...the more I think about it the more pissed I get....I also knew him..and to myself and others he was a worthless ass that tried to get disability because he didn't want to work..plus I've seen the inside of that house he lived in...the children should have been takin away a long time ago..and what about the wife...she didn't know anything...bullshit
proud

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2011
Dear crying...how is this for close...My niece is in the kindergarten class at valley that they were room parents for!!! You are as sick as he is! I dont care if that monster was my father...I would NEVER get on here and take up for him...friend or not!! how about those kids? they will never be ok...and you are worried about him??? One word sums you up....pathetic!!!
Truth

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 24, 2011
All of u always jump to conclusions.. What if this man is found innocent. And all it was is a ploy to destroy someones life? You all would feel like fools. Wouldn't you? Wait till you hear both sides of the story before you judge. You saying bad things about this guy.. Makes you no better than him. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Crying

Minford, OH

#12 Apr 24, 2011
I am worried about those kids to. They are all my friends. He does not deserve to rot in Hell. Jesus once said, "You with no sin cast the first stone." Everyone has sinned and made mistakes. But God is a forgiving God and if he trully repents I know God will forgive him. I know inside of him is the person I know. He didn't try to get on disability either get things right before you put them on here. And the wife didn't know anything noone did and I believe that. She wouldnt have stayed if she did. "truth" thank you. You are right noone is better than him downing him like they are. I do not approve of what he did, but i am the type to try and find good in everyone. I won't give up on. And those girls I know will be okay with help. I am praying for them daily. And for people to say things about me and you dont know how im reacting or anything to this makes you worthless.
oh my

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2011
Cause nobody in their right mind would think that GOD would forgive anyone for hurting a Child Not even a true Christian. He needs to be taken out of this world for such crime he belongs in HELL!!!

justme

United States

#14 Apr 24, 2011
God doesn't forgive people for this kind of mistake. How could you take up for him... What if those where your children! And those girls will probably never recover. You deserve to be spit on in my opinion... Your no better then this guy... This guy needs to be cremated alive and buried. But I guess punishment in this country isn't what i believe it should be because those kids had to be put through cruel and unusual punishment I believe this man deserves the same or worse. "crying" you should be crying you should be begging god to forgive you for making this guy think what he did is ok. But I guess he will pled insanity and be let go. You disgust me and it's a good thing ppl don't know who you are or youd probably be getting threats...
proud

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2011
just me...I could not have said it better myself!!! I can not believe what Im reading!! Those girls deserve justice! How could anyone take up for someone who does something like this???
Crying

Minford, OH

#16 Apr 24, 2011
I'm not taking up for what he did. He will serve his time. And yes God forgives all that come for true repentance. Give me threats I dont care. I don't like what he did. I keep blaming myself cause I was around and had no idea. I was molested at a young age too, but that person never got into trouble. I hope he does serve his time, but at the same time I hoep he finds God and understands what he did was wrong. Those girls mean alot to me. I pray for them everyday. This whole situation is tearing me apart. So give me threats if you want. That makes you no better than anyone else.
justme

United States

#17 Apr 25, 2011
Crying wrote:
I'm not taking up for what he did. He will serve his time. And yes God forgives all that come for true repentance. Give me threats I dont care. I don't like what he did. I keep blaming myself cause I was around and had no idea. I was molested at a young age too, but that person never got into trouble. I hope he does serve his time, but at the same time I hoep he finds God and understands what he did was wrong. Those girls mean alot to me. I pray for them everyday. This whole situation is tearing me apart. So give me threats if you want. That makes you no better than anyone else.
I never claimed to be better then anyone. But if you've been molested yourself... Do you really think this guy or that guy can ever find god?! Hell no they cant because in their sick minds they see a child in her bathing suit and get aroused! Your full of $hi+ if u really think this guy deserves forgiveness because I'm sure you've never gotten over or forgot what happened to you why would you think this guy deserves god? He deserves nothing and the sad thing is he might go to prison but he'll be living a better life then most people a meal 3 times a day a shower a warm bed... And the thought that people thinks he deserves god and needs to be forgiving he might say he feels guilty and awful for what he did but where was that thought before he did what he did. Death is what he deserves the devil is who he's running with so send him there we don't need scum like that in society or heaven! Pathetic
Anonymous

Marion, OH

#18 Apr 25, 2011
Crying wrote:
I am worried about those kids to. They are all my friends. He does not deserve to rot in Hell. Jesus once said, "You with no sin cast the first stone." Everyone has sinned and made mistakes. But God is a forgiving God and if he trully repents I know God will forgive him. I know inside of him is the person I know. He didn't try to get on disability either get things right before you put them on here. And the wife didn't know anything noone did and I believe that. She wouldnt have stayed if she did. "truth" thank you. You are right noone is better than him downing him like they are. I do not approve of what he did, but i am the type to try and find good in everyone. I won't give up on. And those girls I know will be okay with help. I am praying for them daily. And for people to say things about me and you dont know how im reacting or anything to this makes you worthless.
I truly believe the mother did know what was going on. I have first hand knowledge that makes me feel this way. One of the little girls had an ongoing urinary tract infection that had been going on for over a year. They had been taking her to multiple doctors to "find the cause" of it. She had missed a lot of school this year and wasn't even able to finish school last year due to her ongoing "sickness". UTIs are a major sign of sexual abuse. She was also very quiet, complacent, and often you would see her with tears in her eyes. Any mother would know, especially around this man. He was accused of this before when he was younger and she was well aware of it. She was in denial, or she was in on it for the money.
Crying

Minford, OH

#19 Apr 25, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly believe the mother did know what was going on. I have first hand knowledge that makes me feel this way. One of the little girls had an ongoing urinary tract infection that had been going on for over a year. They had been taking her to multiple doctors to "find the cause" of it. She had missed a lot of school this year and wasn't even able to finish school last year due to her ongoing "sickness". UTIs are a major sign of sexual abuse. She was also very quiet, complacent, and often you would see her with tears in her eyes. Any mother would know, especially around this man. He was accused of this before when he was younger and she was well aware of it. She was in denial, or she was in on it for the money.
The littlest girl just started school this year, and yes she has been sick but kids get sick. I do not believe and never will that the mother knew what was going on. Noone knew. I saw the girl so many times and you would never guess that something was wrong. She was happy except when she didn't get her way. Most kids are like that. Say what you want I will think the way I want. I love this family more than anything. I hate that any of this occurred.
Crying

Minford, OH

#20 Apr 25, 2011
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed to be better then anyone. But if you've been molested yourself... Do you really think this guy or that guy can ever find god?! Hell no they cant because in their sick minds they see a child in her bathing suit and get aroused! Your full of $hi+ if u really think this guy deserves forgiveness because I'm sure you've never gotten over or forgot what happened to you why would you think this guy deserves god? He deserves nothing and the sad thing is he might go to prison but he'll be living a better life then most people a meal 3 times a day a shower a warm bed... And the thought that people thinks he deserves god and needs to be forgiving he might say he feels guilty and awful for what he did but where was that thought before he did what he did. Death is what he deserves the devil is who he's running with so send him there we don't need scum like that in society or heaven! Pathetic
I believe anyone who has committed a sin no matter how big or small can find God. I have done some pretty bad things in my life and I found God. He is a forgiving God when someone comes in true repentance. I have actually gotten over it with alot of counseling. I do have PTSD, but that is normal from something like this. I do believe he deserves prison time, but I also pray that he finds God and changes his way. You do not know what people like him think unless you are just like them. You are not God you do not know people's thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Socf (Sep '15) 18 min Brian 25
Gary Markins, Jr. (Jan '10) 21 hr Debra 28
New Elementary Principal (Apr '11) Sun Concerned 92
mary phipps ruth jones and abusing kids in luca... Sun Iknowthetrashyhaddox 9
barlows (May '12) Aug 27 Eddie 18
Heather Barnes Aug 27 JustWondering 1
Mohawkfan Aug 27 Clay Crabtree 18

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance