Stacie Thompson
Luv3r_GIrl

Lansdowne, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2010
True Opinions?????
Nw Graduate__08

Port Chester, NY

#2 Mar 4, 2010
I knew Stacie for quite a while.. She is a very pretty sweet girl.. =)
Morgan Morris

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 5, 2010
I graduated with Stacie...She is very sweet and never got into any trouble. Also never started trouble. I honestly have no idea why anybody would put her name on this website to start sh*t...
Stacie

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Awww Morgan I love you!!!!
any_1_4ice cream

Media, PA

#5 Mar 10, 2010
I don't know, she is always hanging out at Giovanni's eating them chef salads which gives her the scoots!
Zeno

Port Chester, NY

#6 Mar 11, 2010
any_1_4ice cream wrote:
I don't know, she is always hanging out at Giovanni's eating them chef salads which gives her the scoots!
ok??
Adam

Marion, OH

#7 Mar 14, 2010
I've known Stacie pretty much my entire life. I graduated a year ahead of her, but my mom and her mom work together, so I've known her and her sister for a long time. Now I'll just repeat what I already said in the Portsmouth forum about another girl who I've known virtually my entire life: Stacie is one of the absolute nicest girls I know and if you want to start something say it to her face. Or if you're feeling really lucky, say it to my face and we'll see what happens.
_U Know_

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Mar 19, 2010
I love Stacie She is a great person!!!! and so pretty!!!
lil cuzn

AOL

#9 Mar 22, 2010
stacies my cuzn and idk y ppl wanna start this crap about her!

Since: Mar 10

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Mar 25, 2010
I have known Stacie forever!! She is a great girl with a good head on her shoulders. She knows what she wants and she goes for it. I love you Stacie and i am blessed to have a friend as nice as you.
rawr

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2010
what exactly is the "scoots" i never laughed so hard at something like that before.... the scoots! LMFAO!!! not related to the topic either!
dalton howard

Marion, OH

#12 Mar 27, 2010
shes pretty awesome
Stacie

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Mar 29, 2010
Thanks guys for standing up for me!! LOVE YOU GUYS
Kyle

Marion, OH

#14 Mar 29, 2010
the scoots is the poops lol but stacie is pretty awesome i mean she is everything and she is the most beautiful person i have ever seen.
Stacie

Edison, NJ

#15 Mar 29, 2010
Awww babe I love you!! ur too sweet lmao.. even though your a dork ur my dork lol...
rawr

United States

#16 Apr 2, 2010
well chick I hope that u dont have "the scoots" LOL which I am sure u dont. I dont know u, but if thats the worse these people can say then u really should laugh it off. But from the sounds of things u got plenty of friends who support ya and seem to actually know ya! So good luck in life!
Stacie

Portsmouth, VA

#17 Apr 3, 2010
Thanks rawr..but even them saying i get the scoots is a joke lol...Its my boyfriend whose sayin it
Hailey

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 6, 2010
Stacy Is Amazing! I Miss Our Parenting Class Adventures (:
Stacie

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Apr 14, 2010
Aww me too Hailey I loved that class it was easy and fun with our little group of what 10ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our History: John Coyne and his tank (Aug '11) 2 hr Herion New RIchmond 12
whats going to be built Fri Know 3
Tiffany Grooms aka Tiffany Adkins Fri over your shoulder 1
Tesa ? Fri lol 2
Bobbie pertuset hottie Thu Single guy 1
Eastern Pike and Bill Crabtree NW Football Frid... Sep 22 Blair 23
northwest softball (May '15) Sep 19 Larry E Rice 10

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance