Is all the rumors true concerning Tommy Wallace?

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

Never Tell

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jul 7, 2010
I heard he used to be an ambulance chaser but also, I've heard he works for the Sheriff's dept.(undercover)? anyone know if it's true?
Your Momma

Satellite Provider

#2 Jul 27, 2010
I know he was arrested for pretending to be a cop once
oldfriend

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Aug 13, 2010
LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLTOMMI E WALLACE SHERIFFS DEPT THATS LIKE WATER AND OIL LOLOLOLOLOL
friend

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 26, 2010
hey now i have knowed him for years tommy wallce and is a real nice guy he well do any thang for you you all need to give him a chance try doing that see what happens you well find out that its true we have been friends for years and all my friends love him to look at your pass then look at his dont every one make mistakes in life so dont judge i know he is a member of Evangelistic outreach ministries and has helped a lot and he has friends high places so i dont want to get him on my bad sied not that he would do any thang but prayer sure well do a lot and him being in {tv} i want to stay in good with him.
billy

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 26, 2010
boy ant that the truth tommy wallce is a good man but opinions very dont they you all better look around you there aer a lot of thangs you dont know about him he is a very nice man he has been saved for years so let his pass go and dont bother him ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindamood Trash 5 min LucasvilleRhinoMu... 1
socf 2 hr abc 93
looking to make some extra cash 4 hr Portsmouthmanlook... 3
brittany deemer 21 hr gizmo 1
rodney vulgamore (Jan '10) Oct 20 tina 51
Rodney Vulgamore (Apr '10) Oct 20 curious 18
super 8 fires misty and angie Oct 19 Portsmouthmanlook... 7
Lucasville Dating
Find my Match

Lucasville Jobs