Birchleaf, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Hey Info, it was actually the middle school that rated Excellent, not the entire district. Sorry for the misquote.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

You have bad people and bad places in every school district. For years people judged Valley by the bottoms. Has that area suddenly become upscale? You think that just because someone throws up a few nice houses around SOCF that you have suddenly become Wheelersburg? Hate to tell you this but there are areas of the Valley district that are some of the most drug ridden and dangerous areas in the county. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. Continue to bash North West if it makes you feel better about yourself. If you continue on like this maybe you can be hated by the rest of the county just like your heroes up there in the burg.
concerned

Birchleaf, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

I, for one, do not bash any district. I agree that there are good and bad in all districts. Unfortunately, the people who complain and throw mud are the ones who have low self-esteem and try to drag everybody else down to their level. In general, I think southern Ohio is a decent place to live and with available resources, our schools do pretty well. For those who don't like it, we still have the freedom to move to a better place. Get my drift?
Pink Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Wow wrote:
You have bad people and bad places in every school district. For years people judged Valley by the bottoms. Has that area suddenly become upscale? You think that just because someone throws up a few nice houses around SOCF that you have suddenly become Wheelersburg? Hate to tell you this but there are areas of the Valley district that are some of the most drug ridden and dangerous areas in the county. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. Continue to bash North West if it makes you feel better about yourself. If you continue on like this maybe you can be hated by the rest of the county just like your heroes up there in the burg.
Well, Well, Valley is no better but there is a whole different class of people there, as Wheelesburg. Northwest has teachers and principals that do't set good example for your students.Neither does Valley, they had a teacher mess with a student then remember Mr. Booth? Yea ,they (N.W)were effecient but take a poll and see how many students are not efficient, could that be because of inbreds or drugs N.W. if a student makes bad grades they run a battery of tests and then the student becomes non-effecient then that means the teachers don't know how to teach or is it from being in a drug home?Which is it? If the teachers are doing their jobs then the students should be learning!Right?
Mr Smith

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Not talking about any specific school district, but no matter how good a teacher might be, he or she can't create intelligence. Intelligence or lack of it is created by genetic inheritance. It can be impaired by bad pre-natal nutrition, as well as bad post-natal impression. Intelligence and education are not the same things. A person does not become more intelligent by education. A lack of intelligence means the best teacher in the world is not able to make a dunce into an intelligent person. A parent can make the most of a child's mental ability by providing good nutrition instead of junk food, reading suitable books to the child, and setting good behavior examples, before the child goes to school. All people are created equal means in the eyes of the law(although that concept is sometimes shaky!), not in intelligence, talent, looks, etc. You're not going to turn an average or lower intelligence kid into a rocket scientist. The idea that every should go to "college" is silly. If a mechanic can fix my car or the plumber stops a pipe leak, I don't see how college benefits him. We need trades people in our society and we need good ones!

Also, most of the houses near SOCF pre-date the prison. The state plopped that prison there because the original site on 23 was chosen to bail out a bank that held the mortgage on it. That site turned out to be unsuitable for building, so the state confiscated the land where the prison now sits. Hundreds of decent homes and families are east of Lucasville.
Pink Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Mr Smith wrote:
Not talking about any specific school district, but no matter how good a teacher might be, he or she can't create intelligence. Intelligence or lack of it is created by genetic inheritance. It can be impaired by bad pre-natal nutrition, as well as bad post-natal impression. Intelligence and education are not the same things. A person does not become more intelligent by education. A lack of intelligence means the best teacher in the world is not able to make a dunce into an intelligent person. A parent can make the most of a child's mental ability by providing good nutrition instead of junk food, reading suitable books to the child, and setting good behavior examples, before the child goes to school. All people are created equal means in the eyes of the law(although that concept is sometimes shaky!), not in intelligence, talent, looks, etc. You're not going to turn an average or lower intelligence kid into a rocket scientist. The idea that every should go to "college" is silly. If a mechanic can fix my car or the plumber stops a pipe leak, I don't see how college benefits him. We need trades people in our society and we need good ones!
Also, most of the houses near SOCF pre-date the prison. The state plopped that prison there because the original site on 23 was chosen to bail out a bank that held the mortgage on it. That site turned out to be unsuitable for building, so the state confiscated the land where the prison now sits. Hundreds of decent homes and families are east of Lucasville.
All I can say is N.W. has more non effecient students than most school's in scioto county there has to be a reason that being most are products of drug abuse parents and teachers not being effecient, not everyone has to go to college, but they have to learn to read and write, the reason N.W is considered proficient is the percentage of students is not, some students wait til they are in high school and say( i can't learn so I'm getting me a I.E.P) How convenient!So I can play sports and my grades don't count, how silly is that?
concerned

Birchleaf, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Pink Panther wrote:
<quoted text>All I can say is N.W. has more non effecient students than most school's in scioto county there has to be a reason that being most are products of drug abuse parents and teachers not being effecient, not everyone has to go to college, but they have to learn to read and write, the reason N.W is considered proficient is the percentage of students is not, some students wait til they are in high school and say( i can't learn so I'm getting me a I.E.P) How convenient!So I can play sports and my grades don't count, how silly is that?
Apparently you don't know beans about an IEP and I'll check the data because I believe you are wrong about NW having more IEP students. If memory serves me correctly, NW is one of the larger districts in Scioto County and that could have something to do with the number of IEP students. Besides, and IEP can be implemented for a number of reasons and certainly doesn't mean a person is stupid like you appear to be. School districts certainly do not issue IEPs so someone can play sports. In fact, an IEP casts great responsibility on a school district and most school districts would probably rather not have to provide the services. IEPs are also extremely costly to a school district so get your shit together before you start implying why you think students have IEPs.
Pink Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't know beans about an IEP and I'll check the data because I believe you are wrong about NW having more IEP students. If memory serves me correctly, NW is one of the larger districts in Scioto County and that could have something to do with the number of IEP students. Besides, and IEP can be implemented for a number of reasons and certainly doesn't mean a person is stupid like you appear to be. School districts certainly do not issue IEPs so someone can play sports. In fact, an IEP casts great responsibility on a school district and most school districts would probably rather not have to provide the services. IEPs are also extremely costly to a school district so get your shit together before you start implying why you think students have IEPs.
Then You tell me why did some of N.W. students keep going from grade to grade and when they get to high school they test the students for I.E.P because they started making poor grades then they got their I.E.P if you have a I.E.P you don't just develop it in high school,explain that.! I know of at least 2 students that has done it oh that explains it they are just lazy or to busy get drugged up.
Pink Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Northwest just trys to make theirselfs look good to the county, what is suppose to be kept a secret finally is out.
concerned

Birchleaf, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Pink Panther wrote:
Northwest just trys to make theirselfs look good to the county, what is suppose to be kept a secret finally is out.
Well, I guess after looking at your spelling and grammer, maybe you think you know more about IEPs than you really do. But after all, there's no need to argue with a dumbass. All the statistics in the world wouldn't change your mind. Believe what you want. Your opinion doesn't amount to anything anyway. Northwest is as good as any school in the county and I can tell by the quality of your writing you are envious of them. Did you even go to school? If so, I'll bet they were proud of you. NOT Don't embarass anybody by telling where you went to school.
Pink Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

I guess I just forgot to put punuations where they are suppose to go. Yes, I was on the honor roll every grading period.Without the use of drugs or a I.E.P You all are so funny, You must be one of those parents with a dumbass student with a I.E.P. And no.....I'm not jealous of a school that has teachers and principals doing un moral things with students or their parents that is just D**mn disqusting. Then after games you will see the students out drinking and doing their little drug thing. What a joke of a school.Lets do a drug test you idiots won't even have a spoting athlete. They sell drugs right out of their lockers and carry booze in drinking containers. Ha,have you ever looked at the products that have came out of N.W?
Pink Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Sporting i mis spelled it befor you have a hissy to call me on it!
OMG

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

Pink Panther wrote:
"theirselfs"???????? ??

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
concerned

Birchleaf, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

Pink Panther wrote:
I guess I just forgot to put punuations where they are suppose to go. Yes, I was on the honor roll every grading period.Without the use of drugs or a I.E.P You all are so funny, You must be one of those parents with a dumbass student with a I.E.P. And no.....I'm not jealous of a school that has teachers and principals doing un moral things with students or their parents that is just D**mn disqusting. Then after games you will see the students out drinking and doing their little drug thing. What a joke of a school.Lets do a drug test you idiots won't even have a spoting athlete. They sell drugs right out of their lockers and carry booze in drinking containers. Ha,have you ever looked at the products that have came out of N.W?
Wherever you came from apparently didn't require much to be on the honor roll. You're proof of that. As I said before, your pathetic opinion doesn't really matter. By the way, my children are grown and are quite successful just like their dad. Bet you will same but I also bet you would have a hard time proving it. GO NORTHWEST!
Pink Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever you came from apparently didn't require much to be on the honor roll. You're proof of that. As I said before, your pathetic opinion doesn't really matter. By the way, my children are grown and are quite successful just like their dad. Bet you will same but I also bet you would have a hard time proving it. GO NORTHWEST!
Well at least maybe the people of Scioto County will take notice of Northwest and see what they are. But once you get in high school and ready to graduate you don't need a I.E.P so why are these students getting it? Because they are either to lazy to study and N.W wants to keep their rep.( I'm letting scioto county know what your precious school does) or they are drug addicts and morons. I. at least studied and made good grades and graduated and didn't need help.I bet they (your children) are doing well in the work force. You all are so silly. But you were raised in N.W and don't know any difference. It's ok for drugs to be in the school and teachers and principals sleeping around with students and or their parents.Have drug dealers as coaches do you want to hear more because I have a whole lot more to tell.Morthwest is a discrace to scioto county.
Roll My Eyes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

Pink Panther wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least maybe the people of Scioto County will take notice of Northwest and see what they are. But once you get in high school and ready to graduate you don't need a I.E.P so why are these students getting it? Because they are either to lazy to study and N.W wants to keep their rep.( I'm letting scioto county know what your precious school does) or they are drug addicts and morons. I. at least studied and made good grades and graduated and didn't need help.I bet they (your children) are doing well in the work force. You all are so silly. But you were raised in N.W and don't know any difference. It's ok for drugs to be in the school and teachers and principals sleeping around with students and or their parents.Have drug dealers as coaches do you want to hear more because I have a whole lot more to tell.Morthwest is a discrace to scioto county.
You are a real pile of dog dung. Where were you on the honor roll? Better check that district's academic standings. The rest of the county is standing by the old pc's waiting to hear the factual news from the fink panter. Have a nice day Dip Shit
concerned

Birchleaf, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

Pink Panther wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least maybe the people of Scioto County will take notice of Northwest and see what they are. But once you get in high school and ready to graduate you don't need a I.E.P so why are these students getting it? Because they are either to lazy to study and N.W wants to keep their rep.( I'm letting scioto county know what your precious school does) or they are drug addicts and morons. I. at least studied and made good grades and graduated and didn't need help.I bet they (your children) are doing well in the work force. You all are so silly. But you were raised in N.W and don't know any difference. It's ok for drugs to be in the school and teachers and principals sleeping around with students and or their parents.Have drug dealers as coaches do you want to hear more because I have a whole lot more to tell.Morthwest is a discrace to scioto county.
Pink Panther, the only moron I see here is you. I went to ODE's web site and pulled up the stats. You are wrong on nearly every accusation you have made. The only thing you are letting Scioto County know is just how stupid you really are. I planned to post the stats for you but as I said in an earlier post, you really can't change the opinions of stupid people. I invite anyone who wants to see just how stupid you really are to simply go to ODE's web site and look at the facts rather than listening to your stupid opinion. If you can actually read you might do well to do the same. You are wrong and the statistics prove it. I don't know what little petty problem you have with NW but you are simply telling lies. Grow up and get a life, maybe even a job. You would feel much better about yourself and then you could stop trying to drag everybody down to your PATHETIC level. And yes, my children are grown, very successful, and would still take time to piss on you if you were on fire.
Pink Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

This is my opinion and you are going to find out the truth. The truth hurts and I am right about high school students getting I.E.P's after they get in high school, at least 2 that I know in the last 9 months. I am also right about principals sleeping with students mothers and or students. I am also right about 2 coaches that sell drugs.I am also right about 90% of northwest being on drugs and their children being on drugs. You all will see and these statistic are correct!
concerned

Birchleaf, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Pink Panther wrote:
This is my opinion and you are going to find out the truth. The truth hurts and I am right about high school students getting I.E.P's after they get in high school, at least 2 that I know in the last 9 months. I am also right about principals sleeping with students mothers and or students. I am also right about 2 coaches that sell drugs.I am also right about 90% of northwest being on drugs and their children being on drugs. You all will see and these statistic are correct!
The source of my "Proof" is ODE as I stated in a previous post. You have no proof because it doesn't exist. Just you and your envious ass smelling mouth spreading lies and gossip. I'm glad I am better than you and don't feel I have to try to drag everybody down to such a disgusting level just so I feel good enough to get out of bed each morning. I've heard of a couple of accusations about NW but I've also heard similar accusations about other districts. You are one sorry person to feel the need to spread such filthy gossip and Northwest is still as good as they come. The people of the Northwest district are also basically good people and a hell of a lot better than you. If you really want to see bottom crawling scum, just look in a mirrow and you will be able to see all you care to see. If you have any proof of your trash, take it to the proper authorities and let them deal with it. But, you have no proof so why not give everybody a break and shut up.
Pink Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

The truth is at Northwest! Give it time it's going to be public knowledge. You are of course going to up hold N.W because you are one of them. But as I said NORTHWEST is a discrace to Scioto county. Just sit back and look at the People in that community and how they act.This is not GOSSIP! The truth! Are you saying that none of that is true about I.E.P's and principals and 2 students getting I.E.P's in high school and coaches helpers(not coaches) selling drugs? Northwest is under the glass just remember you were for-warned.Like I said you all are silly! So many drugs you beleive everything but the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of363
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Lucasville Forum right now

Search the Lucasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 40 min lazy bones 28,638
socf 1 hr This wife 31
Southern Ohio Opry 5 hr Barb 8
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 hr gertrud 227
super 8 motel Sat Portsmouthmanlooking 6
Samuel Ellis (Jun '11) Fri Ellen 24
need a female to wrap her legs around me Jul 11 Portsmouthmanlooking 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lucasville Jobs

•••