First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Anti-McDermott -Resident

Delaware, OH

#2 Sep 10, 2011
Let me guess, you went to Northwest?? If not, then I'll be really surprised considering that this is the dumbest post and your spelling and grammar is just terrible. Think before you speak(type) so you might* have a chance to sound semi-intelligent.
Mohawks

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2011
Are you 12?? Not everyone in this district is lazy,on drugs or inbred...you are uneducated and I can tell that from the poorly written post lol!!!
yeswell

Celina, OH

#4 Sep 11, 2011
...I have to agree. Even though almost everything was spelled incorrectly. Northwest sucks. Especially at sports. They really don't make it anywhere. They aren't very intelligent people. Rofl. And pretty much all of them are ugly or have some type of mental issue. Not saying they can help it- I'm just giving out what I know. And please don't act like, "she doesn't know what she is even talking about", because I do. Haha.
FOR REAL

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2011
I see how the students are at Northwest,the parents don't raise them to be respectfu, and most of the parents are drug users and drug dealers.Yes I am a educated person,I guess retards like yourself would consider this post dumb. Just look at the area,the chearleaders have a terrible reputation and the athletes are drug abusers.if they were all to have random drug tests there would not be no team left!Northwest has a student to die from car wrecks every year.Well, I guess it is o.k. to sell drugs and let your child drink, is that what you are saying? But most of all they are lazy and inbreds.How can so many people be so ugly and dumb, or is it just from the dug abuse?
Northwest Parent

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2011
you have this prob everywhere. I hope you dont have kids cause Karma might come back to bite you in the butt. I am a parent at Northwest and I dont do or sell drugs. and I work and so does my husband. I have lived in this area all my life and love it. get a life to worry about of your own and quit worring bout everyone else.
yeswell

Celina, OH

#7 Sep 11, 2011
FOR REAL wrote:
I see how the students are at Northwest,the parents don't raise them to be respectfu, and most of the parents are drug users and drug dealers.Yes I am a educated person,I guess retards like yourself would consider this post dumb. Just look at the area,the chearleaders have a terrible reputation and the athletes are drug abusers.if they were all to have random drug tests there would not be no team left!Northwest has a student to die from car wrecks every year.Well, I guess it is o.k. to sell drugs and let your child drink, is that what you are saying? But most of all they are lazy and inbreds.How can so many people be so ugly and dumb, or is it just from the dug abuse?
You said "yes I am a educated person..." it's an, not a. Point proven.
lame post

Hastings, MI

#8 Sep 11, 2011
At all the sporting events I've been to through the years, Northwest seems to have some of the best sportsmanship I have seen. I can EASILY think of several other schools in the area that have attitudes that are way worse but to 'point them out' just isn't necessary. So what if the sports are average! I'm in a district where the sports are EVERYTHING and then when it comes to the real world these kids have no real talent to secure their future. Drugs are everywhere....welcome to Scioto County! I personally think their education system is very defined and something the school should be proud of. Their sports may just be average but at least they show heart and passion and that's what a true athlete should be like.
yeswell

Celina, OH

#9 Sep 11, 2011
Note to self: a real athlete means you're a sucky athlete.
Good to know.
lame post

Hastings, MI

#10 Sep 11, 2011
Add this note:
A real adult knows what I really meant.

I won't argue with a child, clearly you are a jealous adolescent for some reason or another. But, I don't care to know why. I'll just say a prayer for you! ;)
yeswell

Celina, OH

#11 Sep 11, 2011
lame post wrote:
Add this note:
A real adult knows what I really meant.

I won't argue with a child, clearly you are a jealous adolescent for some reason or another. But, I don't care to know why. I'll just say a prayer for you! ;)
LOLOLOLOL!!! yes hahaha that's it! I'm SO jealous!!! xD
FOR REAL

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2011
lame post wrote:
At all the sporting events I've been to through the years, Northwest seems to have some of the best sportsmanship I have seen. I can EASILY think of several other schools in the area that have attitudes that are way worse but to 'point them out' just isn't necessary. So what if the sports are average! I'm in a district where the sports are EVERYTHING and then when it comes to the real world these kids have no real talent to secure their future. Drugs are everywhere....welcome to Scioto County! I personally think their education system is very defined and something the school should be proud of. Their sports may just be average but at least they show heart and passion and that's what a true athlete should be like.
I disagree with you, at least the other schools in the district has students that actually gets accepted into college under scholorships for their performance.Oh please! We all know who the drug users are and who the dealers are, get real!But drugs are not to be in schools or with the athletes. Come on lets drug test before a game and you won't have a team to play that evening, you know it as well as the coachhes.Drug deals goes on in the school as well as the sporting events.
lame post

Hastings, MI

#13 Sep 12, 2011
you all are so right *rolling eyes*.

great post, valid points. nice to see that at least a couple ppl know what is going on in that school. haha
yeswell

Celina, OH

#14 Sep 12, 2011
lame post wrote:
you all are so right *rolling eyes*.

great post, valid points. nice to see that at least a couple ppl know what is going on in that school. haha
Man you're a real mature adult, rolling your eyes and all. I thought you had better things to do other than fighting with a "child"? Guess not since you're still wasting your valuable time on here.
Pink Panther

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2011
I wouldn't raise my children in northwest for nothing, I agree welcome to Scioto county but drugs are everywhere, every county, every state, it does depend on how you raise your children, if the parents are on drugs and the child sees it you are telling them it is ok to do drugs or sell them. I have been to events that involve northewest and I myself have seen drugs in the parking lots and stadiums by students and parents, also I have seen students in their parked cars drinking.Northwest teachers, parents,coaching staff and athletic directors OPEN YOUR EYES.
Northwest Parent

United States

#16 Sep 15, 2011
Some people. life is about the choices you make, no matter where you live or go to school. As parents of young children it is our place to teach them the rights and wrongs. I am sure there are plenty of other schools who have this prob. Im not saying Northwest is perfect, cause its not. but neither are you. sounds to me like you need some of your own probs to worry about. If you dont have kids at Northwest then this is none of your concern. Look at your school system. opinions are like assholes we all have one.
the truth

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Sep 15, 2011
Northwest indeed has its share of rude and disrespectful students. Maybe it is something in the water over there. Maybe it's the way the kids are raised (or not raised). Even some of the teachers' kids are asses.(Yes, the teachers' kids.)

(And some of the administration members are just as bad.)

There are good students; however, the immature, snotty and disrespectful ones drag the school system down.
Pink Panther

United States

#18 Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Parent wrote:
Some people. life is about the choices you make, no matter where you live or go to school. As parents of young children it is our place to teach them the rights and wrongs. I am sure there are plenty of other schools who have this prob. Im not saying Northwest is perfect, cause its not. but neither are you. sounds to me like you need some of your own probs to worry about. If you dont have kids at Northwest then this is none of your concern. Look at your school system. opinions are like assholes we all have one.
You are right! But what do you do when 90% of the students are taught by drug addicts? The parents, teachers,principals are not setting good examples. You have coaches partying with athletes, you have principals/teachers sleeping with students and,(or their parents) doing drugs and even selling, what kind of example is that teaching your students.All I can say is Northwest is not a place to raise your child.How many students has a I.E.P? is that how your school gets the grants they get? Perfect scores? Shows that the teachers are not efficient or they(students) could learn.Because everyone knows that if a student has a I.E.P they don't have to pass the profeiency tests to graduate.
concerned

United States

#19 Sep 16, 2011
Hey Pink Panther. I resent the implication that everybody in the district is a drug user. So far as you raising your children in the Northwest district; nobody wants them because their probably jerks just like you. So far as "proficiency tests" are concerned, they haven't been called that for years. They are now called achievement tests. And IEP students, only a small percentage are exempt from passing the tests. IEP testing scores are evaluated by the state just as any other when rating a school district's performance. You really need to get your facts straight before you start shooting off your nasty slanderous mouth. The statistics are public information if you are intelligent enough to look them up and Northwest was actually rated "Excellent" last year. How about that?
Info

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Sep 16, 2011
Actually, according to the Ohio Department of Education's website, Northwest was rated Effective, not Excellent, for last year, which is the 2010-2011 school year. Effective is not a disgrace, certainly better than some districts do. The highest rating is Excellent with Distinction, then Excellent, then Effective. It goes on down from there. You can go to the website and see the schools in the state.
concerned

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2011
Sorry info, you're wrong. They rated excellent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
minford iga (Sep '14) 16 hr real gary 79
Guards at SOFC May 19 LiferOnInstallmen... 8
meth (Jan '12) May 18 Doobie - D 4
Lucasville Bottoms (Mar '11) May 18 trapgirl33 106
Jayne arnett May 18 agent 2
Prostitutes May 17 agent 15
who doesnt barbara bolen owe for drugs May 16 concerened citizen 1

Lucasville Jobs

Personal Finance

Lucasville Mortgages