Shawna Pendleton
urallpathetic

Marion, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2011
"Sue" I see you just cant seem to let it go, that you've moved from Portsmouth to Lucasville, so I'm going to post this again. Let everyone see what a sad individual you are, that you can't stop hating on someone who has done absolutely nothing to you. Please grow up and have some decency.

To all of you haters out there, first of all, this is not Shawna. This is someone who has known her for 25 years and can honestly say you all are pathetic little jealous liars. The lies you have spewed here on this site, are not even worth acknowledging. What is, is the fact that you poor, sad, people have nothing better to do than hate on a person, who works for a living, is a great mom and is currently facing a battle with her mom's illness. Just the fact that you chose to try to hurt people with your vicious lies, shows what type of people you truly are. If you were the great, upstanding people that you portray your self to be in public, you would let this all go and comment no more. Let her have peace during this time, so that she can be with her mother during what time she has left. If you chose to keep this up, you really are sad people. Let it go.
mark

Medway, MA

#5 Jan 26, 2011
ask her about mark jordon,and how he runs in the family
I know

Bloomsburg, PA

#6 Feb 3, 2011
Every forum I go to I see her name. Someone must have made someone else very mad.
bill collecter

Medway, MA

#7 Feb 3, 2011
yes im mad she won't pay her bills
look out

Marion, OH

#8 Feb 4, 2011
very good person with great family you people are just jealous! leave them alone!
get real

Marion, OH

#9 Feb 4, 2011
look out wrote:
very good person with great family you people are just jealous! leave them alone!
Very good people my a$$!! Apparently u don't know them!
Bill collector

Medway, MA

#11 Feb 4, 2011
Who is Shawnas friend that phone number end with 8788
Curious

Pottstown, PA

#12 Feb 6, 2011
Bill collector wrote:
Who is Shawnas friend that phone number end with 8788
I don't know who?
justme

Wapakoneta, OH

#13 Feb 9, 2011
You all claim to be adults yet your getting on here starting high school drama. Lol pathetic. If she's sleeping around how about you let that be her business and worry about who ur spouse or other is sleeping with... Pathetic!!
bill collector

Marion, OH

#15 Feb 9, 2011
The bill collector just wants some money. Pay your bills.
match

Seaman, OH

#16 Feb 13, 2011
why would u have to pay your bills, when you can just burn your house down for insurance payoff. did u light the match urallpathetic
WOW

Dublin, OH

#17 Feb 14, 2011
O wow people seriously ? Shawna is a very good person ! She has a really good family too they are very loving people! Also her mom just died soo why the hell woulnt you guys just leave her alone !
please

Marion, OH

#18 Feb 14, 2011
You think that's gonna stop these pathetic fu**s???
It won't. The ppl on here love to hear about others being sad and down. I'm quite sure the ppl that have posted all the negative things on here love to hear about her and "others" suffering. That brings those ppl down to their level. Yeah, that's good news to alot of the head hunters on here. Just a bigger chance to show their intelligence.
loco

Marion, OH

#19 Feb 14, 2011
everyone on heres jealous! Most post hapen in the middle of the night cause the bottoms are Rockin! Ha nobody has to work!
justme

Wapakoneta, OH

#20 Feb 14, 2011
I'm sick of this site. I think it needs shut down... This is the reason bullying is so bad no one wants to help it they just want gossip and fuel for a fire.
lalalala

Colorado Springs, CO

#21 Feb 14, 2011
justme wrote:
I'm sick of this site. I think it needs shut down... This is the reason bullying is so bad no one wants to help it they just want gossip and fuel for a fire.
Couldn't agree with you more.
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Feb 19, 2011
Is all this stuff really true? I know some of it is.
AMY COX

Columbus, OH

#23 Mar 2, 2011
IS TODD AN DEKE CLEAN NOW
wannaknow

Marion, OH

#24 Mar 2, 2011
AMY COX wrote:
IS TODD AN DEKE CLEAN NOW
No, they both are worthless pieces of shit!! Crack heads!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Elementary Principal (Apr '11) 13 hr Concerned 92
mary phipps ruth jones and abusing kids in luca... 13 hr Iknowthetrashyhaddox 9
barlows (May '12) Sat Eddie 18
Heather Barnes Sat JustWondering 1
Mohawkfan Sat Clay Crabtree 18
Millie "Merdock" Arnett (Dec '11) Sat Ambt can i get a ... 22
Socf (Sep '15) Sat couch 24

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance