First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 26, 2010
When is the sheriff gonna pick up Murdock she has been seen around the Speedway in Lucasville alot?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 26, 2010
Why is Murdock spending so much time with Ben Crabtree? Is he her fence?
get real

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2011
what the heck is she in trouble for now??? I would say that Ben Crabtree is her "sugar daddy"
jus sayin

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2011
I would agree with the sugar daddy theory..Ben gets around. Just last week he was up on Barker Hollow givin Heather Howard some sugar or maybe she was giving him some.
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jan 13, 2011
ben has his ho"s but i dont think murdock is one he,s not that hard up is he
tiger

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jan 14, 2011
who is murdock? i live in lucasville but dont know her.
pissant

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2011
Murrdock is a worthless piece of shit and needs to be in jail or in the hospital I mean it's just a matter of time before she fcks someone over again
Anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Feb 25, 2011
are you jealous cause she wouldnt give you any
guess woo bich

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 25, 2011
she skanked my man and shes a theiven skank azz drugged up piese of chit--shes robbed everybody shes wit and gots all diseses u can name-u kno wat u done and u gonna get yurs one day!!!!!!!!!!
home dog

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2011
i think this is funny. why dont u say that to her face. Oh i forgot bc she would kick ur ass like a man i seen her so yea and for one she a nice girl when u get to know her

Since: Jan 11

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2011
Ok how is a theiving druggy a nice girl? Ha you must be one in the same trying not to except the facts huh? Sucks to be you lifes going to hit you like a ton of bricks
missmiller

Logan, OH

#14 Nov 12, 2012
She is just a kid that's a little lost and needs to find the lord!!! big time and stop doing what she does and get her life in order....and no one is willing to help her do that but the last real man she was with which is now with me! and sorry for her but you can only fuck someone over so many times! i will pray that she finds the out let before its to late! but as far as her being a druggy whore that's not true she's just a misunderstood adult cause no one would give her a chance when she was young!....I know she is one of the million that are in my prayers every night...
Geeeeezzzzz

Athens, OH

#15 Nov 13, 2012
You better get tested for std's
habitchplease

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2012
missmiller wrote:
She is just a kid that's a little lost and needs to find the lord!!! big time and stop doing what she does and get her life in order....and no one is willing to help her do that but the last real man she was with which is now with me! and sorry for her but you can only fuck someone over so many times! i will pray that she finds the out let before its to late! but as far as her being a druggy whore that's not true she's just a misunderstood adult cause no one would give her a chance when she was young!....I know she is one of the million that are in my prayers every night...
we all know u aing no christian so shh on that and like they said u might wanna go get tested.
missmiller

The Plains, OH

#17 Jan 23, 2013
habitchplease wrote:
<quoted text>
we all know u aing no christian so shh on that and like they said u might wanna go get tested.
I have been tested thanks and yes i am and at least I USE my real freaking name not like anyone on this freaking page! I pray for everyone that post on here cause I'm guessing that you all have no life and like to stir up trouble
missmiller

The Plains, OH

#18 Jan 23, 2013
habitchplease wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm CLEAN and so is my husband...ppl like you are just jealous cause you have no life and the system for money I work had for what i have bet you cant say that one! can you now! so how bout you get a life and stop trying to mess others up!
mandy

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Jan 30, 2013
she is not gonna be going to jail come on people she sucks to much d***
mrsbitch

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Haha okay nikki or jessica what ever u wanna be called u r not married to him.ur not a.christian so stfu and u dont work nomore what u worked for a couple months cause while u was with ur ex he worked not u and u live with frank and from what im told ur a dirty house keeper and all.we was saying is if he was with merdock who was a bottoms whore there is noway he didnt catch something
your one to talk

Logan, OH

#21 Feb 8, 2013
mandy wrote:
she is not gonna be going to jail come on people she sucks to much d***
If I was you Mandy I wouldn't talk about someone else sucking sausage.lol
CampCreekResiden t

Newcomerstown, OH

#22 Feb 10, 2013
Atleast she doesn't have any kids! Who cares what she does? The only way Murdock would have ripped ppl off if they gave her $ to go get them drugs. I'd rip the idiots off too, they asked for it.. Mad cuz u didn't get ur pill??? This girl could last anyone of ur asses out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest girls in Lucasville (Apr '10) 2 hr JefeHombre 48
I miss my best friend!! 5 hr MissingYouLikeCrazy 10
News Our History: John Coyne and his tank (Aug '11) 6 hr SOLOLUCKY 10
mcdermott (Jan '11) 14 hr youare so fullofit 19
lucasville love triangle 15 hr KBWP 4
northwest softball Tue seriously 3
4 wheeler wreck at Big Bear Campground Mon Stacy 1
More from around the web

Lucasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE