First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carolyn

United States

#21 Apr 16, 2010
I am looking for a lady who had a little orange pom female for sale for $400 she also had a male and other puppys she was under a tent with the puppys in a round pen. i am wondering if she still has the little female pom i wish i had bought it but did not ..i am hoping she still has it or will have more later on my e-mail is clarknick@bellsouth.net
Janice

Newark, OH

#22 May 2, 2010
Linda wrote:
Trying to find the dates for 2010 trade days. If anyone knows, I would greatly appreciate the info.
While I was searching a previous post about this topic,a swap meet called Caesars Creek was mentioned. If anyone knows about this one ,dates and directions , please post. Thanks!
Hi Linda, call the Portsmouth chamber of commerce and you can find out about the swap meet. I think they have three a year. Caesars creek is a flea market that is every weekend. It is on rt. 71 at the Wilmington exit. There is also two others down the road at the Lebannon exit. They are Little Turtle and Traders World. Both of these are larger than Caesars Creek. They are also every weekend.
sunny dayzzzz

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Oct 7, 2010
Damn wrote:
Great, more skank days not worth the wait to walk thru. Brings out scioto countys finest and about all they sell are sick animals and junk!!!!
I have been going for years and i would really like to see some animal health dept. people down there to see what all goes on there!!! I see alot of abuse and sick animals there as well. I enjoy the junk material they have there but,I'm in no way do i condone the filth and abuse these animals go through.
vet-tech

Killbuck, OH

#26 Oct 10, 2010
sunny dayzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>I have been going for years and i would really like to see some animal health dept. people down there to see what all goes on there!!! I see alot of abuse and sick animals there as well. I enjoy the junk material they have there but,I'm in no way do i condone the filth and abuse these animals go through.
So true.. very inhumane conditions for some of them.. It kills me that I can't do something about it when I am there besides to try an educate some of the sellers...
We see a lot of parvo and kennel cough come into our office for a couple weeks after each swap meet, either people buy sick animals, or the animals had OTC vaccines which are not effective and they pick up the illness there on the grounds while walking around.. Once parvo has been introduced to an area, it will survive for over 5 years in that soil..

But I do enjoy going for the other booths.. I have found quite a few antiques for low cost among other items..
question

United States

#27 Oct 10, 2010
We had a puppy die from parvo a few months back. He had his shots. Now i'm scared to death to bring another one into our home. What can I do to be able ot get another puppy and it not get parvo?
lovsdogs

Minford, OH

#28 Oct 10, 2010
question wrote:
We had a puppy die from parvo a few months back. He had his shots. Now i'm scared to death to bring another one into our home. What can I do to be able ot get another puppy and it not get parvo?
Once the parvo virus is in the ground in your yard, other puppies CAN pick it up..I think there is something you can spray to get rid of it, but can't remember what it is, sorry.
Just a girl from the city

Columbus, OH

#29 Nov 17, 2010
Does any one know what the dates are for the 2011
swap days.
its me

United States

#30 Jan 23, 2011
Just a girl from the city wrote:
Does any one know what the dates are for the 2011
swap days.
April 9 and 10 June 4 and 5 October 8 and 9
Citizen

Sandy Hook, KY

#31 Feb 13, 2011
Is these the right dates for trade days April 9 & 10, June 4 & 5, Oct. 8 & 9? I love to go and look. Thanks
its me

Richmond Hill, NY

#32 Feb 13, 2011
Citizen wrote:
Is these the right dates for trade days April 9 & 10, June 4 & 5, Oct. 8 & 9? I love to go and look. Thanks
Yes these r the right dates
speak softly

Kenton, OH

#33 Feb 14, 2011
You an use bleach to kill parvo.
that person

Manchester, OH

#34 Feb 20, 2011
the women is over s.w.a.p. she thinks here shit doesent stink she is a nut case she thinks its ok that her kids rides golf carts and can boss people the people like tim and other ones needs the carts to do bussness and we have to go down and turnroundthat is bullshit i liked when bubby tim bowels and that crew runn it she thinks she is something she her name is daylene she is causen to much troulbe she dont no shit like the old guys
Shop Guy

Dahlonega, GA

#35 Apr 8, 2011
speak softly wrote:
You an use bleach to kill parvo.
http://workingdogs.com/parvofaq.htm

Here maybe this will be helpful
Stacy

Vanceburg, KY

#36 Apr 8, 2011
Lori wrote:
Does anyone know if they sell wolf pups and how much they are?

Actually I saw a 6 month old one for 1100 and 8 pups for 1500 so the 300-400 dollars thing won't touch a real one... Sorry.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#37 Sep 3, 2011
lovsdogs wrote:
<quoted text> Once the parvo virus is in the ground in your yard, other puppies CAN pick it up..I think there is something you can spray to get rid of it, but can't remember what it is, sorry.
I was told awhile back to spray bleach around the yard.dont know what that does to the plants ? maybe go to tracter supply and buy the shot and have it ready. It takes 7 yrs for it to get out of the ground...so Im told.
earl

Lucasville, OH

#38 Sep 5, 2011
does anyone need any rats pets / feeders ? eg_45693@yahoo.com
just me

Bainbridge, OH

#39 Sep 10, 2011
is there animal sales at ceasars creek flea market?anyone know how to get a table for lucasville trade days
c-burg

Coal Center, PA

#40 Oct 4, 2011
Is the trade days Oct. 8 this year?
c-burg

Coal Center, PA

#41 Oct 4, 2011
I have been going there for years. There is nothing wrong with how the animals are kept. They are animals. Yes they are in small cages while they are being sold. Big deal! Usually the only people who cry about it is animal rights wackos, that believe all animals should be running loose in the wilderness, with rainbows all around them. This is the REAL world. Animals are in cages, lots, and kennels. If you really want to do something, buy them and set them free. They might last a couple nights before the coyotes and other varmits get them. Usually, though, the people who complain about those "poor abused animals" never owned an animal in there life and know nothing about them. They just want to get someone trying to make a little money off of their animals (their property) into trouble, so they can feel good abot themselves. Keep bringing the animals, and ignore the animal rights wackos!
Dates times

Lebanon, KY

#42 Oct 6, 2011
I think the dates are Friday-Sunday. What time does it start on Friday (Oct.7th)??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who cooks the best white dope??? Mon Homeboy Jones 8
Carolyn Hiles (Aug '14) Mar 1 whazup 41
Crystal Phipps (Nov '12) Feb 28 Lamont 7
The lady on fairground rd with all the dogs (Jul '14) Feb 28 Grammar nazi 23
Over use of medical card Feb 28 tommy 20
felisha meade? (May '10) Feb 28 shhh 26
Kyra Feb 28 Xbf 2

Flood Watch for Scioto County was issued at March 03 at 8:50AM EST

Lucasville Dating
Find my Match