lucasville trade days 2010

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Linda

Morehead, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Trying to find the dates for 2010 trade days. If anyone knows, I would greatly appreciate the info.
While I was searching a previous post about this topic,a swap meet called Caesars Creek was mentioned. If anyone knows about this one ,dates and directions , please post. Thanks!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Linda wrote:
Trying to find the dates for 2010 trade days. If anyone knows, I would greatly appreciate the info.
While I was searching a previous post about this topic,a swap meet called Caesars Creek was mentioned. If anyone knows about this one ,dates and directions , please post. Thanks!
This years 3-dates are: April 10 & 11, June 5th & 6th and October 9 & 10. The link for this is http://www.ohiorivertourism.org/events/swap_d...
The link for Caesars Creek is http://caesarcreek.com/default.aspx
Linda

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2010
Spellchecker wrote:
<quoted text>
This years 3-dates are: April 10 & 11, June 5th & 6th and October 9 & 10. The link for this is http://www.ohiorivertourism.org/events/swap_d...
The link for Caesars Creek is http://caesarcreek.com/default.aspx

thanks very much for your help
Damn

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Mar 23, 2010
Great, more skank days not worth the wait to walk thru. Brings out scioto countys finest and about all they sell are sick animals and junk!!!!
so so bad

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Mar 23, 2010
I love going and digging in the junk piles....
christina

Elk Horn, KY

#6 Mar 23, 2010
I thinks its great way to find good deals plus its fun to go to
Donna

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Mar 30, 2010
Linda wrote:
hello yes the ceasars creek flea market is every sat and sun 9a to 5p
bill

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2010
Linda wrote:
ceasers creek is a flea market every saturday an sunday all year long an it is on state route 73 just outside of wilmington
Boss

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Mar 31, 2010
I like stuffing fleas in manginas!!!
WoW

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Apr 1, 2010
Damn wrote:
Great, more skank days not worth the wait to walk thru. Brings out scioto countys finest and about all they sell are sick animals and junk!!!!
Then don't go...
michelle

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Apr 2, 2010
Linda wrote:
please please stop selling porr little sick animals.. I seen three people selling puppies that werent even 3 weeks old. trying to tell people ther are (teacups).. How wrong!! they need their moms at least til 8 weeks to be healthy! Quit using animals for money!!!!!!
Damn

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Apr 6, 2010
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't go...
dont worry, i have no plans too!!!!
Seriously

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 9, 2010
Damn wrote:
<quoted text>
dont worry, i have no plans too!!!!
Then quit posting...stupid..
Damn

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Apr 9, 2010
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quit posting...stupid..
. Why dont you do the same?? DUH!!!!
carter family

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Apr 9, 2010
Does anyone want a full blooded bassiet hound just cant take care of him no more he is great with kids i know people buy them at the flea market we bought him but i am willing to give him away for free to a good home let me know
country girl

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 12, 2010
not everybody that sells pups down their are bad, some friends and I have a both and we sometimes have puppies that we take down and they are alway vet checked and vaccinated and dewormed, in short healthy. you do have to use common sense (something most people seem to lack) when getting a puppy from anywhere, even home breeders could sell you a sick pup. you also have to be aware of what you do with your pup after you get it. If a flea market isnt your thing, then you would not like the swap days, me personaly, I LOVE them. My boyfriend and I go to everyone we can.
animal lover

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Apr 12, 2010
carter family wrote:
Does anyone want a full blooded bassiet hound just cant take care of him no more he is great with kids i know people buy them at the flea market we bought him but i am willing to give him away for free to a good home let me know
How old is it and how do I contact you?
Carter Family

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Apr 12, 2010
He is 2 years old great dog just cant take care of him my email is shawnalovestyler04@yahoo.com then i will give u my phone # we also have a corgi lab mix great dog and very smart if u know anyone that would want him we have had them both since born and they have grew up together but we are so busy the summer and stuff we just dont have time to walk with them thanks i just dont want to take them to pound we love them
Lori

Mount Morris, MI

#19 Apr 12, 2010
Does anyone know if they sell wolf pups and how much they are?
true

Morehead, KY

#20 Apr 14, 2010
around $350-$450...theres alot of huskys mix's that people try to pass as wolves there, however i did see a couple that looked like the real deal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Howard (Feb '11) 10 hr Hottie 10
Eric Winters Glock 22 17 hr wytrash 4
Bryan Virgin (Dec '13) 19 hr kristina kirby 11
read this about scabies (Sep '13) Dec 25 redneckhillbillie 9
Nate Mullins Dec 25 wishin4bttr 1
Tiffany middleton?? (Apr '14) Dec 25 TMidd 19
Al Davis Dec 24 girlinerupted20 1
Lucasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lucasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lucasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lucasville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:21PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu
CBS Sports 6:30 AM
Browns' frustrations over Josh Gordon, Johnny Manziel growing
NBC Sports 6:52 AM
Report: Manziel's Friday night party led to players' Saturday tardies
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
Justin Gilbert expected to be inactive after showing late to Saturday night meeting