tonya colegrove
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sparky

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Wht up the real deal ? Single married kids no kids drugs no drugs hooker no hooker thief no theif liar not a liar bottoms not in bottoms? There is so many stories on here about her which is tru ?
Truth is

Wilmington, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2012
I'm friends n knw 4 a f*kn fact she married to clay n I have recently seen them 2gether lookn very cozie. She won't b at Randy's much longr cuz they r workn things out n never gettn a divorce.
Confused

Van Wert, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Thought they been seperated for yrs.? An he has a gf ! Tonya must have been who I seem him with at S.A then. He really needs to get it together I'm mean seriously she f$$$$in nasty!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2012
I saw her a few days ago with an old man. She looked really cozy with him. Seems to me she is getting taken care of.. She needs to grow the hell up and keep her legs closed!! Just Saying!!
Confused

Van Wert, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2012
C Run wrote:
I saw her a few days ago with an old man. She looked really cozy with him. Seems to me she is getting taken care of.. She needs to grow the hell up and keep her legs closed!! Just Saying!!
. That's Ben she uses him for money! You know that s$$$t has to be wore out by now lol. But tonya is tonya never going to change, she likes it !
Confused

Van Wert, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2012
C Run wrote:
. Must be BEN she uses him for money! That s$$t has to be wore out by now lol, but tonya is tonya never going to change because she likes it !
hard9er

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2012
I won't touch that s**t NASTY

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 14, 2012
She likes being the W$$$$ of LVille.. She doesnt want it any other way!!!
know both

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have gf np seeing tonya won't be long he will screw up! He always lets her n LVILLE interfer with his life. Clay will never learn. he wants better has had better but goes back to the hooker. then when she gets what she wants she leaves him again seenn it over n over.
batman

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2013
know both wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have gf np seeing tonya won't be long he will screw up! He always lets her n LVILLE interfer with his life. Clay will never learn. he wants better has had better but goes back to the hooker. then when she gets what she wants she leaves him again seenn it over n over.
for your f**ing info he wized up has a good life in waverly now he will stay away from bottoms to keep it. so a**holes need to let them be.
Pike county

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
U guys dont no tonya like i do .shes a good girl..shes not like anything u guys said..stop lyin quit bein haters .sounds like bunch jelous mother f_____s grow up A..holes
Pike county

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Really guys please ease up on tonya ..i love her with all my heart .and ill get her straight and off drugs .i said please thanks....
Friend

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2013
I happen to no ..who ever lookin for a hooker to pick up in lucasville good luck..i had two buddies went lookun and he trid to pick one up at speedway..well lets say he didnt get lucky..was under cover detective.. My other buddy tried picking one up on elm wood . Guess wat wasnt a hooker..was under cover detective..so if ur lookun for a good time in bottoms ..again good luck with that .the dectectives r there..trust me...u were warned
pike county

United States

#16 Jan 18, 2013
know both wrote:
i promise wen i get with her and i will she wont want him anymore thats a guarentee
Herndon, VA

#17 Jan 21, 2013
karma will catch her...for every misdeed miss Thing does and every person she hurts or does wrong....she will get it back three times! she has no soul...she is the walking dead.
pike county

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Well before long ill have her out of lucasville...then she wont b there anymore for people to talk about ..shes really a sweet girl..she is to me
mt dew

Marion, OH

#19 Jan 25, 2013
pike county wrote:
Well before long ill have her out of lucasville...then she wont b there anymore for people to talk about ..shes really a sweet girl..she is to me
she is a worhless piece of crap....dumbass......
big daddy

United States

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Its like this mt dew ..just cause u cant b a player dont b a hater Dumb A..hole
mt dew

Marion, OH

#21 Jan 25, 2013
big daddy wrote:
Its like this mt dew ..just cause u cant b a player dont b a hater Dumb A..hole
I know her and she is a piece of scum....
wondering

Cambridge, MA

#22 Jan 26, 2013
she may be nice to talk to or whatever...but the facts of life are she is what she is and does what she does.....addiction to drugs and sex cause her to harm to herself and the community...and karma aka law of return will not be understanding about it like a counselor...you get what you give and what send out in the world come bak to you 3 times! good or bad you get it all bak n then some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwest Basketball (May '14) 7 hr NOT another Crabtree 163
What's going in beside crabtrees market Mon Bjm 3
Gary Markins, Jr. (Jan '10) Aug 21 They deserve it 26
Looking for someone (Jan '16) Aug 20 Margaret 2
mary phipps ruth jones and abusing kids in luca... Aug 19 serious442 8
Nick Phipps Aug 19 gary 2
Kara Campbell (Jun '14) Aug 18 Jimmy 3

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance