Since: Mar 12

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

who is this kid i heard he went to valley and was a cage fighter i guess he is pretty tuff i herd he sent some guys to the hospital during cage fights can anyone tell me who this dude is and wat the hell he is doing now is he still fighting
fact

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

yes he still is fighting and he is a good guy i love him to death he is a little girl he is a grate father to her he is my ex i love him with all my heart
The truth

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Bubba is a fat loser . He has never sent anyone to the hospital let alone win a fight
The Anti Crybaby

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

The truth wrote:
Bubba is a fat loser . He has never sent anyone to the hospital let alone win a fight
I guess U the one he sent 2 the ER!
LMAO!!
Learn how 2 fight wimp!
=(........
Rofl

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Bubba looks like a big fat turd
bahaha

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

I don't like him. I've heard a lot about him and his family. I know his sister, tiffany johnson(Crabtree), yeah. Not much to say about them. Other than that family is f*cked up in the head.
Anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Listen here quit talking crap about my cousin he could put u in the Er
wouldnt u like to know

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

This is to everyone. bubba is my cousin. yes he puts people in er. he has lil girl. beautiful one. He is cool guy. he treats people way he wants treated. so all u people run ur mouth bubba lay smack on u. leave bubba and tiffany rest my famile alone. none of my family fucked up in head either. got it well get it. think aboiut it.
Tiffany Johnson

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

yeah im f*cked up in the head but i will find you and beat the living sh1t out of you and every family has problems
bahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Haha. You honestly make my laigh. You cant/wont do shit. You run your mouth and never back it up
Tiffany Johnson

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Who the f*ck are you??? since you cant put ur real name
Yulp

Mcdermott, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

He is a piece of shtt he stinks all tha f****** time and if he can put ppl in the ER great but tha cage and tha street are two diff worlds he might be good in tha cage but when u come from where I live my boys would pick him apart easy
Ur girlfriends ex

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

Bubba is a loser a peice of crap father and will never be anything he's got a girlfriend he doesn't deserve and uses her for money besides the fact that he's a piece of ctap he needs to let that girl walk away she needs to be with sormone who really cares
Ur girlfriends ex

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

By the way bubba I still talk to Tessa she is never gonna forget about me u retard u can't fight ur a stupid father and Tess doesn't need u she wants me get a life and walk away
becky

Beaver, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

Tiffany Johnson wrote:
yeah im f*cked up in the head but i will find you and beat the living sh1t out of you and every family has problems
I'll slap your jaws and make you like it, b!tch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,436
David Jamison 35 min Kristy 1
Layoffs at SOCF Mon Employee wondering 1
Southern Ohio Opry Mon Wait What 17
After troubled execution in Arizona, Ohio to us... Mon Wait 4
Todd Crabtree Sun Pink 16
Katelyn Rayburn Aug 21 Wondering 22

Search the Lucasville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lucasville Jobs

•••