Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57627 Jul 21, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Your comment Victoria about men liking war, was sexist.
But true.
Sexist but true.
Patton thought war was the greatest expression of human endeavor.
Okay, even though I face the wrath of HITW and his misguided belief that I get all my info from Google, I want to tell you something I heard on NPR approx. ten years ago.

Hunters & gatherers: The men were the hunters...the women gathered berries, edible leaves & such. So today it is INSTINCT that makes men love war & women love shopping. ;)

Sexist? Or can we just not deny our deep-rooted instincts? Interesting, eh?

"Like all animals, humans have instincts, genetically hard-wired behaviors"
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57628 Jul 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
Ron Paul is defending the Russians for their role in the downing of Malaysian airliner. Looks like Putin may become the republiKans 2016 presidential candidate.
Are you freaking kidding me? I have known for some time that Ron Paul was off his rocker, but that really proves it right there. So he thinks all those amazing doctors who have saved so many lives, and would have saved so many more, are acceptable collateral damage for the actions of a mad-man like Putin?
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57629 Jul 21, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> look up RATROD and find out.......like you do everything you know.
LIER!!!
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57630 Jul 21, 2014
Kerry caught on HOT MIC criticizing Israel

"WASHINGTON -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry sounded exasperated during a candid moment between interviews on Sunday as he discussed the ongoing conflict in Gaza with an off-camera aide.

"It's a hell of a pinpoint operation. It's a hell of a pinpoint operation," Kerry, apparently unaware he was being recorded, said to the aide. "We've got to get over there ... I think, John, we ought to go tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~
They KNOW Netanyahoo & the Israeli government are monsters. When in the hell will they just come out and SAY SO?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57631 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even understand what he's trying to say. I would never whip a pony. It makes me sad just thinking about it.
Ponies + innocent Palestinian children = we should protect them all.
Unless the Palestinian child and the pony are both white, you can forget any support from RWers. Being color blind is not one their traits. If you would have been on here during the G. Zimmerman/ T.Martin discussion, you would have gone nuts responding to some of the RWer outwardly racial comments. Not surprising, though.

Frank Zappa in his song "Trouble Coming Everyday" says..."I'm not black, but there have been a whole lot of times I wish I could say I'm not white."

OMG...There I go again....a liberal playing the race card. Have you noticed that everyone who uses the "race card" comment are the most biased and racial themselves? Easy to spot isn't it? Almost as common as "drinking the kool aid." One would think that these RWers could be a little more original from time to time. They will jump on a phrase and absolutely run it into the ground for years and years.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57632 Jul 21, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your locator said Brooklyn.
They aren't reliable.
Victoria doesn't live in Sparta, according to a past post.
Despite what the locator said.
What's the locator? That Sparta under my name? I don't know a thing about Sparta. I've never been there in my life. But I like it.'Victoria from Sparta' is a name that appeals to me. I may go there now....take a look around.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57633 Jul 21, 2014
How crazy are Right Wingers? This crazy:

"Right-wing youth leader threatens his ‘gay’ dog on Facebook:‘Don’t challenge my principles’

By Travis Gettys
Monday, July 21, 2014

The youth leader of a far-right British political party threatened his dog on Facebook over the animal’s homosexual behavior.

“I wish my dog would stop licking the pe nises of other male dogs,” said Jack Andrew Renshaw, the leader of BNP Youth.

“I love you, Derek (my dog)– but – don’t challenge my principles because my principles will likely win,” Renshaw said."
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#57634 Jul 21, 2014
ReppubliKans (and libertarians) who hate Obama are willing to betray the USA and side with Putin because he is seen by them as an opponent of Obama. Its the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" irrationality. These misguided, ignorant Americans forget who their real enemies are. The stupid republiKan masses actually believe that Franklin Graham's praise of Putin makes Putin their ally. Same for Sarah Palin, Rudi Giuliani, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Pat Buvchannan etc. However, nothing could be farther from the truth. This is a prime example of how idiots leading idiots produces more idiots. They are called republiKans.
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you freaking kidding me? I have known for some time that Ron Paul was off his rocker, but that really proves it right there. So he thinks all those amazing doctors who have saved so many lives, and would have saved so many more, are acceptable collateral damage for the actions of a mad-man like Putin?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57635 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the locator? That Sparta under my name? I don't know a thing about Sparta. I've never been there in my life. But I like it.'Victoria from Sparta' is a name that appeals to me. I may go there now....take a look around.
This makes you a... Spartan! How very.... Greek??
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#57636 Jul 21, 2014
Bumper sticker intelligence. A defining RW trait.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless the Palestinian child and the pony are both white, you can forget any support from RWers. Being color blind is not one their traits. If you would have been on here during the G. Zimmerman/ T.Martin discussion, you would have gone nuts responding to some of the RWer outwardly racial comments. Not surprising, though.
Frank Zappa in his song "Trouble Coming Everyday" says..."I'm not black, but there have been a whole lot of times I wish I could say I'm not white."
OMG...There I go again....a liberal playing the race card. Have you noticed that everyone who uses the "race card" comment are the most biased and racial themselves? Easy to spot isn't it? Almost as common as "drinking the kool aid." One would think that these RWers could be a little more original from time to time. They will jump on a phrase and absolutely run it into the ground for years and years.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57637 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, even though I face the wrath of HITW and his misguided belief that I get all my info from Google, I want to tell you something I heard on NPR approx. ten years ago.
Hunters & gatherers: The men were the hunters...the women gathered berries, edible leaves & such. So today it is INSTINCT that makes men love war & women love shopping. ;)
Sexist? Or can we just not deny our deep-rooted instincts? Interesting, eh?
"Like all animals, humans have instincts, genetically hard-wired behaviors"
The hard wiring in humans is undeniable, makes me wonder if all we are is wiring and instinct.
W control the atom, and yet look at how people" go off " on Topix.
Humans are awfully aggressive, that selfsame aggressiveness did us in good stead in survival mode in the wilderness, but may doom us as a species.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57638 Jul 21, 2014
Elegant mathematics, sublime poetry, astonishing artwork, and throwing babies in the air, and catching them on bayonets.
The enigma of the human race.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57639 Jul 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
Bumper sticker intelligence. A defining RW trait.
<quoted text>
You're an expert on "bumper sticker intelligence", therefore your comment contains merit.
At least, I'm polite. ;)
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57640 Jul 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad I wasn't here during the discussions concerning Zimmerman MURDERING IN COLD BLOOD an innocent kid walking home from the store. What a travesty of justice. I take solace in my belief that Zimmerman will get his deserved punishment in the end. He has proven that he is a smug, self-absorbed bully who is fond of wreaking havoc wherever he goes.

What amazed me about the Zimmerman case was what LEMMINGS the RWers proved themselves to be. They will bitch & moan about "standing your ground", but when an UNarmed kid tries to stand his ground against an armed bully, suddenly, just because the kid is black, their entire argument is thrown out the window and the WHITEST guy, who is stalking a kid MINDING his own business, is the guy they support. And they are incapable of recognizing their hypocrisy.

I always say that when I was little I could not understand how so many Germans followed Hitler. And then I grew up & watched America's RIGHT WING in action & in thought and I said....okay....I see now: some people are just incapable of deep thought. Some people can only follow blindly.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57641 Jul 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
ReppubliKans (and libertarians) who hate Obama are willing to betray the USA and side with Putin because he is seen by them as an opponent of Obama. Its the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" irrationality. These misguided, ignorant Americans forget who their real enemies are. The stupid republiKan masses actually believe that Franklin Graham's praise of Putin makes Putin their ally. Same for Sarah Palin, Rudi Giuliani, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Pat Buvchannan etc. However, nothing could be farther from the truth. This is a prime example of how idiots leading idiots produces more idiots. They are called republiKans.
<quoted text>
Franklin Graham....now there's a nasty piece of work. I know his father wasn't perfect, but he had the common human decency to treat ALL presidents with respect. His son is a disgrace to his father's legacy. Another self-professed RW Christian who gives Christianity a bad name.

When WILL these Republicans realize how much they've destroyed Christianity in this country? I read a poll where the number of people who called themselves Christians dropped dramatically after how Bush & his cabal (including all those jokers in your post) used Christianity to promote their endless slaughter overseas.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57642 Jul 21, 2014
JOE BIDEN.....so much smarter than George Bush. That's certainly stating the obvious, I know.

George W. Bush looks into the eyes of a madman & sees a kindred spirit. Joe Biden looks into the eyes of a madman and sees......a dark abyss.
~~~~~~~~~~
Joe Biden Once Looked At Putin And Said 'I Don't Think You Have A Soul'

Posted: 07/21/2014 .

"Biden recalled visiting with Putin in 2011, when he was Prime Minister of Russia, sharing the story of what was likely a reference to former President George W. Bush's comments that he looked into Putin's eyes and "saw his soul":

To illustrate his emphasis on personality as a factor in foreign affairs, Biden recalled visiting Putin at the Kremlin in 2011:“I had an interpreter, and when he was showing me his office I said,‘It’s amazing what capitalism will do, won’t it? A magnificent office!’ And he laughed. As I turned, I was this close to him.” Biden held his hand a few inches from his nose.“I said,‘Mr. Prime Minister, I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul.’”

“You said that?” I asked. It sounded like a movie line.

“Absolutely, positively,” Biden said, and continued,“And he looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said,‘We understand one another.’” Biden sat back, and said,“This is who this guy is!”"
Delinger

Davidson, NC

#57643 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even understand what he's trying to say. I would never whip a pony. It makes me sad just thinking about it.
Ponies + innocent Palestinian children = we should protect them all.
Thank God someone stopped whipping ponies; we've made some progress.
Delinger

Davidson, NC

#57644 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
Kerry caught on HOT MIC criticizing Israel
"WASHINGTON -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry sounded exasperated during a candid moment between interviews on Sunday as he discussed the ongoing conflict in Gaza with an off-camera aide.
"It's a hell of a pinpoint operation. It's a hell of a pinpoint operation," Kerry, apparently unaware he was being recorded, said to the aide. "We've got to get over there ... I think, John, we ought to go tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~
They KNOW Netanyahoo & the Israeli government are monsters. When in the hell will they just come out and SAY SO?
someone is always recording; pickle ketchup skull and bones boy should know better
Delinger

Davidson, NC

#57645 Jul 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Black ponies are still bring flogged; stop racist pony baiting. HITW will flog you later junior
Delinger

Davidson, NC

#57646 Jul 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia protected US during grey blue war. It's payback now; Alaska is going back home to Putin 's loving arms and hairless chest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Seltzer's Service Landscaping And Lawn ... Sep 23 KFS 1
DUI lately? Jul '14 Spoony 1
Microtel False Advertisement Jul '14 FL Consumer 1
hold bruce rose accountable for corruption (Aug '08) Jul '14 Anonymous 2
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Feb '11) Jul '14 Friend of the family 2
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Mar '11) Jul '14 Friend of the family 3
Gay Virgins Jul '14 Gamingslut123 1

Lucama Jobs

Lucama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE