Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're god has long abandoned you.......better go thump yourself with that useless bible.
Your attempt to pretend to be me is as useless as most of your gambits.Your unhappiness with being who you really are is a thing best addressed by coming to grips with your own demons.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Show some small degree of courage, and use some of your many Topix names that are actually yours.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Show some small degree of courage, and use some of your many Topix names that are actually yours.
Not gonna happen, this troll couldn't find courage with both hands and a magnifying glass. It's just a miserable excuse of humanity. "Missions" is correct, you are on the right roll. "
1 in 4 Men Surveyed in Asia and the Pacific Have Raped
National Geographic-5 hours ago" the world is just slipping away.
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Watch even a great leader ,try to herd cats. Everyone today thinks they are in charge and refuse to follow anyone else. Result--what you see today.
I will point out for the umpteenth time that funding is controlled by CONGRESS. The military funding was cut by the sequester deal passed by CONGRESS.
Assad and Putin are understandably delighted at the republican intentions to defund our government and not even pay our military troops. It doesn't take a genius to understand the demoralization this brings to our military personnel and the crippling effect it has on readiness for anything. Republikans are willing to aid the enemy if it hurts Obama. The insanity of continuing a campaign against Obama is uniquely republican as evidenced by the juvenile voting 40 times to defund Obamacare . If Assad claimed he was a republican, the idiots would vote for him and help him with an invasion of the USA.
<quoted text>
Let me point out Obama has pointed out for the umpteenth time he doesn't need the approval of congress to attack Syria. God knows Congress is one big mess, but when the POS decides he doesn't need their approval come hail or high waters to start war that is demoralizing to me as a U.S. citizen. Who's he getting his intelligence from? Susan Rice (Obama's little liar), John Kerry (I want war but was ashamed of being in Vietnam and threw away my medals, great American POS) or Chuck Hagel (Mr. Republican anti semite) and lastly, he's called in sweet lying Hillary. She lied as much about Bengazi as Susan Rice did.

I find it an oxymoron and "moron" being the operative word here, that Obama has vowed to bring our troops home, which would cut military spending and he's going to do this by starting another war?

Speaking of Obamacare. Unlike Nancy Pelosi, do you actually understand the ramifications of this law?

I hope Obamacare is stricken down totally.

TSF

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

I don't have a clue about Obamacare except that everyone pretty much agrees that it will cost me more money and I would be surprised if it didn't.
Voting 40 times against something kind of takes the effectiveness away from the first vote and makes those voters seem helpless, stupid powerless, juvenile and retarded.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
I don't have a clue about Obamacare except that everyone pretty much agrees that it will cost me more money and I would be surprised if it didn't.
Voting 40 times against something kind of takes the effectiveness away from the first vote and makes those voters seem helpless, stupid powerless, juvenile and retarded.
Or, determined.....I hope I myself have sense enough to fight against something wrong, no many how many times it would take......my sister,a heart patient, has already lost her doctors....
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Kind of like it makes you look stupid and retarded every time you get on here and whine about the "republikans" in the NC legislature and "the rich on welfare."

You lost your effectiveness about 400 times ago.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

I read the book myself, and was shocked at what I read, need your opinion on it.
emlu boo dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
So, we rip living babies out of the bodies of their mothers, and we say same sex marriage is normal, and we wonder why things are getting WORSE in America....
Sweetie, you need to start taking your meds before your ordered by the court to go back in the hospital again for another tune up.
Taxpayer

Goldston, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Those of you who continually support welfare to the rich are full fledged communist. Putin didn't stop the Syria strike, the republican congress did. When republikans were already threatening to stop paying the military personnel with government shut down.. if it isnt' important enough to even pay our troops, it is doubtful that they would be motivated in a strike. It is and has been clear republikans will not support a strike simply because Obama does support it.. Putin is just taking the credit, to make himself look like a peace maker. Obama put off the vote because he already knew the outcome. I am thankful for the strike being avoided, regardless of the reasons. It will save a lot of money and lives.
It is kind of embarrassing to have Putin's foot up the asses of congress and the president. This kind of illustrates a concept that Ben Franklin expressed: "We will hang together or we will most assuredly hang separately." Looks like it is starting to happen, figuratively anyway..
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
Taxpayer

Goldston, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Concord Carlisle High School in Concord, Massachusetts is the site of a travesty; Concord, the site of the first military engagements of the American Revolution. On the twelfth anniversary of 9/11 Principal Peter Badalament allowed the reading of a Muslim foot washing poem about a Muslim woman washing her feet at a Sears Department Store prior to engaging in her Muslim prayers over the Pledge of Allegiance.
TSF

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Republikans were clamoring that Obama was doing nothing in Syria. They wanted Obama to do something in Syria so they could then point out what a mistake it was to support rebel terrorist fighting against government terrorist. Obama had been doing nothing because he knows nothing is the best action here. Knowing that republikans would oppose anything he proposed, by pretending he wanted to make a strike on Syria and asking congress to vote on that, he got a refusal to strike, the thing he wanted to start with. He also set an example of following our constitution which actually requires a congressional vote on war. That will make it more difficult for cowboy presidents in the future to just order our military to start shooting from the hip.
Seeing an opportunity to take advantage of American political dissonance, Russian Putin offers a pseudo-solution which makes him look like a peacemaker and elevates his standing in the international community. Republikans end up aiding the enemy and Obama achieves his goals. Obama painted republikans and himself into a corner, but left himself an exit door. The republican hatred of Obama blinded their reason and they hurt themselves.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
TSF

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

There are large religious groups in the USA who REFUSE to pledge allegiance to the flag because they have given their allegiance to God. They also refuse to stand for the national anthem and refuse to become involved in politics for the same reason. These people are law abiding , hard working , self supporting citizens .
I have a basic philosophical difference with those groups, BUT I understand that RELIGIOUS FREEDOM is one of the main reasons this country was established. Trying to destroy religious freedom in the USA out of hatred for some religious group (s) is a much greater threat to our country than the passive activities and beliefs of these groups . North Carolina doesn't need a voter ID law, we need a voter IQ law.
Taxpayer wrote:
Concord Carlisle High School in Concord, Massachusetts is the site of a travesty; Concord, the site of the first military engagements of the American Revolution. On the twelfth anniversary of 9/11 Principal Peter Badalament allowed the reading of a Muslim foot washing poem about a Muslim woman washing her feet at a Sears Department Store prior to engaging in her Muslim prayers over the Pledge of Allegiance.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Republikans were clamoring that Obama was doing nothing in Syria. They wanted Obama to do something in Syria so they could then point out what a mistake it was to support rebel terrorist fighting against government terrorist. Obama had been doing nothing because he knows nothing is the best action here. Knowing that republikans would oppose anything he proposed, by pretending he wanted to make a strike on Syria and asking congress to vote on that, he got a refusal to strike, the thing he wanted to start with. He also set an example of following our constitution which actually requires a congressional vote on war. That will make it more difficult for cowboy presidents in the future to just order our military to start shooting from the hip.
Seeing an opportunity to take advantage of American political dissonance, Russian Putin offers a pseudo-solution which makes him look like a peacemaker and elevates his standing in the international community. Republikans end up aiding the enemy and Obama achieves his goals. Obama painted republikans and himself into a corner, but left himself an exit door. The republican hatred of Obama blinded their reason and they hurt themselves.
<quoted text>
I disagree. Obama has destroyed his own presidency.Making Putin look like a hero certainly hasn't helped anyone but PUTIN, all the while the debt keeps increasing.If Obamacare is ever actually instituted,I can't help but wonder how that will impact the debt situation.I don't hate Obama, but I hate the way he governs, which I suppose I still have the constitutional right to do, at least so far.
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an article that explains idiots as yourself:

http://www.nolanchart.com/article10414-syria-...

Fall on the sword with the rest of the dems!!!
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

emlu boo dang wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you need to start taking your meds before your ordered by the court to go back in the hospital again for another tune up.
Had to stay up late for that one, azzwhole? I bet you know all about "tune ups", had several haven't you? Azzwholes like you can't go through life without someone giving you a couple. Dang, hate I missed them.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Had to stay up late for that one, azzwhole? I bet you know all about "tune ups", had several haven't you? Azzwholes like you can't go through life without someone giving you a couple. Dang, hate I missed them.
Still pretending to be me.How sad.
TSF

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

All republikans can think about is Obamacare. They were elected in the hope that they could work on jobs and improve the economy. So what are they still doing 2 years later? Answer--getting ready to vote against Obamacare for the 41st time. What jobs bill?
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an article that explains idiots as yourself:
http://www.nolanchart.com/article10414-syria-...
Fall on the sword with the rest of the dems!!!
TSF

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Putin has enjoyed the admiration and support of US republikans for the past few weeks because of his tough stance against "the US decadence of homosexuality ". Now Putin has bailed out Obama and stuck his FOOT up the republikans ass. Damn, and they thought he was their buddy!! It just looks like you cannot trust those KGB people.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree. Obama has destroyed his own presidency.Making Putin look like a hero certainly hasn't helped anyone but PUTIN, all the while the debt keeps increasing.If Obamacare is ever actually instituted,I can't help but wonder how that will impact the debt situation.I don't hate Obama, but I hate the way he governs, which I suppose I still have the constitutional right to do, at least so far.
Rachel Pelone

Graham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Not much of a choice, Richard Burr doesn't work hard enough for the people.
Kay Hagen is worse than no representative at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lucama Discussions

Search the Lucama Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
DUI lately? Jul 14 Spoony 1
Microtel False Advertisement Jul 12 FL Consumer 1
hold bruce rose accountable for corruption (Aug '08) Jul 10 Anonymous 2
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Feb '11) Jul 8 Friend of the family 2
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Mar '11) Jul 8 Friend of the family 3
Gay Virgins Jul 6 Gamingslut123 1
Review: Raceway Oil And Lube Jun '14 Julie 2
•••
•••