Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests

Three men are in custody Wednesday for the shooting deaths of two workers at the Boom Boom Cabaret. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jessica

Oceanside, CA

#1 Dec 14, 2006
I told u Richard was behind evering, I know my brother ain't capable of doing these crimes, Richard has a way of getting people scared so that they'll do as he says
raquel

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2006
Jessica wrote:
I told u Richard was behind evering, I know my brother ain't capable of doing these crimes, Richard has a way of getting people scared so that they'll do as he says
i didn't hear of richard being at the game room shootings which make me believe that those boys were willing participants in the robbery. Maybe not so much the murder but that doesn't excuse them from being guilty. plus isn't one of those boys being charged with the attempted murder of a cop? real innocent. Where are the parents of these young boys? the parents should be asking themselves why they didn't see this coming. and for richard he is to old to be doing stupid things and should know better than to take a life. what an idiot {richard}. I wish i could agree and say that he probably was making the boys do what they were doing but as far as the public knows he was not around at the other robberys. its just a really sad case for the victims family.
it me

Lubbock, TX

#3 Dec 15, 2006
richard is a big f***er for blamin people for stuff he was involved in!!!!!!!!!!i hope they give him life in prison w/out paroll cause he ain't nothing but a piece of s***!!!!!!!
Jessica

Oceanside, CA

#4 Dec 16, 2006
Okay (Raquel) your not family so you don't know shit! one of those boy's is my brother and not the one who shot the cop! female, you shouldn't talk about shit you really don't know about and richard is an uncle so i know what he is capable of anyway I agree with (it me).
Raquel

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2006
Jessica, calm down. I dont think you understood what I was sayn, but it really does not matter. I might know more than you might exspect, besides I didnt know Richard any how, I think its a "Sweet" deal from Richards standpoint, but like you I was not there and do not really know what happened. Your family and the victims family is our prayers!
will

United States

#6 Dec 16, 2006
what was richard ramirez doing hanging out with those kids anyway? He has no business with teenagers...male or female. If he so big then why is he recruiting kids? and jessica you are not in lubbock so you weren't around either to help your brother decide between right and wrong so you can't say that she don't know shit. lubbock is very different than where you are from. anyway sorry that your bro got involved but he should be punished for the robberies. what if that was you and you were being robbed by gun point. think about what your final thoughts would be think about how scared you would feel. then to realize you are being brutalized by some 16 yr. old punk. he should be punished...not by death penalty or life but something. he has to be responsible for the choices he made.
Jessica

Oceanside, CA

#7 Dec 16, 2006
okay (will) I'm from Lubbock i just moved over here 2 weeks ago so like i said you ain't familly and you don't know anything, anyway mybad to (Raquel) I just get upset when people assume thing about others and ever since it happened I've been on edge because I know my brother and it just doesn't sound like him I'm married to a marine and he (my brother) has been talking to a recuiter about joining and has been also talking to my husband every week, and i didn't see all this drama at all comin. I love my brother and I will stand by his side the whole way. No matter what any one says about him and I do understand that my brother has to be punished for what he did but we all know who plan is whole shit. like I said were family and we know Richard better than friends. Richard was a 2nd dad to my brother.
Jessica

Oceanside, CA

#8 Dec 16, 2006
I'm comin back to Lubbock to be by my brother side and I will be in the court room with my mom when it time comes
raquel

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2006
i am glad to hear that you will continue to support your family. that is honorable. i think i just read that your brother is standing trial for capital murder...attempt. i thought you said he wasn't there. so in that case that sucks that he is being tried for that. good luck.
123 your it

Plano, TX

#10 Jan 19, 2007
you know family will always think the better of a member than one who is not. richard being as old as he is and the lifestyle he lead ( i know personally) is a menace to society. the 2 kids that were involved as well may have been under his influence why? that is a question that may never be answered. why would anyone take someones life for a measley 6000$, and blame 2 kids that is not a man it is a punk. he should be punished to the fullest he took two lives and he should rot!!!
Bob Garcia Riverside CA

Riverside, CA

#11 Feb 8, 2007
I still cannot believe this story. This is not the Richard I grew up with. We were good friends since the 6th grade and I can't believe he turned out this way. I haven't seen him in probably 15-18 years, it was just a shock to hear the news.
RAQUEL-MARIE

Lubbock, TX

#12 Feb 19, 2007
SO I KNOW THE TWO "PUNKS" THAT DID THE TEXAS GAME ROBBERY! I KNOW THE WOLE STORY AND I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THEM. I TALKED ON THE PHONE WITH THEM ALLMOST EVERY NIGHT AND I KNOW AS A FACT THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT! IM THEIR AGE AND I KNOW THEM REALLY WELL. I CARE BOUT THEM SO DAMN MUCH...SO NOBODY KNOWS THE FUCKING STORY BETTER THAN ME! I WRITE THEM AND I TALK TO THEM. YEAH, THEY AINT FAMILY...BUT THEY'RE PRETTY DAMN CLOSE. RICHARD WAS IN CHARGE OF THE WHOLE SET UP AND HE HAD THE NERVE TO BLAME MY HOMEBOY! FUCK THAT SHIT! I HOPE HE GETS LIFE IN PRISON AND THEY RAPE HIS A** WITH A KNIFE AND HE HAS A F***ING HEART ATTACK IN THE PROSSES! THEIR TRIAL IS COMING UP...I KNOW I'LL BE THERE!
frank

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2007
well here is the matter the boom boom is going to shut down now were are we going to go to see tits and drink beer.. oh by the way yall all need to learn to spell
Jessica

Oceanside, CA

#14 Apr 5, 2007
okay (frank) F*** U!!! and Raquel marie i hope you do cause i'm one of them boy's older sister and i hold you to that cause i'll be there and i think i know who you are from my little sister!!!
brandon

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2007
i am a bouncer and security officer. i knew Gil. i never met the bouncer that was killed, but i've heard from good friends in the business that he was a damn good guy. Gil needed to be shot... he was running drugs and prostitution out of his club. the stripper, can't say i know her. but it doesn't change a thing... these people.. ALL of them involved, need to get the chair. i don't care what you people think, they are all worthless. if the kids were dumb enough to go along even with the suggestion, then they deserve it too. and i would say the same thing for my own little brother if he was dumb enough to do this.

yea..... jerry springer episode....

"you don't know me!"

"bitch, i do what i want!"

::throws a chair::

go to www.techsans.net local lubbock chat forum for anyone interested in sharing ideas or just chilling
Friend

Lubbock, TX

#16 Apr 15, 2007
Jessica wrote:
Flag 1 min ago
Boy oh boy shouldn't lubbock be proud of themselfs. Let's let Richard Ramirez control the lives of these two boys from inside jail. Believe me you guys that man is fucking sick and above all that did you know he is an informant for the local cops---yeah thats what I heard I saw it, its in the police report from the boom boom which I might add anyone can go and get from the lubbock police dept office. Yeah he scared those kids into going along with it and then tried to blame them. What a man--F*** that. Tal English anyone know him?? Well he is the detective that Richard reported to so if any of you have gotten busted for anything and were around SNITCHARD RAMIREZ I suggest to you that this WELL KNOWN INFORMANT probably was responsible.
Sierra

Harlingen, TX

#17 Apr 24, 2007
Hey I don't know any of yall but still I just wanted to say that just because a few people made a few bad choices doesn't mean they deserve a whole bunch of drama happening with them. I went to middle school with 1 of the suspects involved. He wasn't a bad guy he was nice i hung out with him alot and we were bad-ass friends. I jsut have to say yall need to not tlak about the choices others have made because you dont even know da whole story. well dats all i gotta say peace.
RAQUEL-MARIE

Lubbock, TX

#18 Apr 25, 2007
HEY Jessica....WELL IM VERY CLOSE WITH THEM BUT IM NOT SURE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE??? ANSWER ME THIS THAT WAT WE DONT HAVE TO SAY ANY NAMES....DOES YOUR BROTHERS NAME START WITH A "J" OR A "C"!? AND YES...I CARE FOR THESE BOYS WITH ALL MY HEART AND IT TEARS ME UP INSIDE MORE AND MORE UNTIL NOTHING IS GANNA BE THERE! THEY WERE SO SWEET...AND I WRITE THEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! THESE BOYS WERE MY EVERYTHING AND ANYONE TALKIN SHIT CAN GO SUCK A DICK! YALL DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THAM AND YALL DONT EVEN KNOW THE STORY. I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH SHUT AND LET THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE THAT MATTER HANDLE THIS. CUZ THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY SUMTHIN...NOT ANYONE ELSE. WANNA KNOW WHAY? SINPLE...CUZ YALL ARE THE LOW LIFE BASTARDS THAT FIND AMUSEMENT IN ALL OF THIS! YALL ARE THE ONES WHO LAUGH AT PEOPLES LIFES BEING DESTROYED! YALL ARE THE ONES WHO DESERVE TO GO TO JAIL! CUZ THOSE TWO BOYS ARE BETTER THAN YALL WILL EVER BE!!!!!
monica

Converse, TX

#20 May 11, 2007
Gil needed to be shot... he was
running drugs and prostitution out of his club.
u need to be shot
Victor Family Member

Peapack, NJ

#21 May 12, 2007
Dear Brandon: I hope you have a good lawyer. You're gonna need one.
brandon wrote:
i am a bouncer and security officer. i knew Gil. i never met the bouncer that was killed, but i've heard from good friends in the business that he was a damn good guy. Gil needed to be shot... he was running drugs and prostitution out of his club. the stripper, can't say i know her. but it doesn't change a thing... these people.. ALL of them involved, need to get the chair. i don't care what you people think, they are all worthless. if the kids were dumb enough to go along even with the suggestion, then they deserve it too. and i would say the same thing for my own little brother if he was dumb enough to do this.
yea..... jerry springer episode....
"you don't know me!"
"bitch, i do what i want!"
::throws a chair::
go to www.techsans.net local lubbock chat forum for anyone interested in sharing ideas or just chilling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Nurse 679
1971 Lubbock Riots (Feb '06) 2 hr Pastor Leroy Green 25
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
Jeremey Jones Lubbock Police Oct 19 CHARLES 4
Review: Cantu Towing (Feb '11) Oct 17 thagoss 6
couples (Apr '14) Oct 11 slim100 4
movin to lubbock frm tn Oct 5 myself 2
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match

Lubbock Jobs