Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
19,601 - 19,620 of 22,180 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, no one under 50 reads this lame shyt. All you guys do is bytch and complain especially that salad tossing goon the "Decrepit1". Lol. Start your own senior citizen thread and quit posting on some 4 year old one thats no longer relevant. I'm at the prime age of 32 for your info, you blue pill poppin fagot. I'll bench press your momma born in the 1800s and your wheelchair at the same time dude. Now go change your depends diaper you old fck.
The only thing strong about you is your stench, knuckle dragger. Go crawl back under your rock sonny boy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who doesn't vote for Wendy Davis can kiss my hairy nutsack. We need a woman like that in office who stands up for us women and isn't afraid to make the tough choices. Women in our society have been crapped on and spit on for too long. Lily Ledbetter, my ass, because I still don't make as much as the man who works the machine next to me at Kentucky Fried. Wendy is a kind, decent soul who cares about the little guy, like me.
You poor delusional thing. Wendy has a perfect record of caring for no one but Wendy.

The Wendy KFC meal is just like the Hillary KFC meal. Two small breasts with two fat thighs and two left wings.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor delusional thing. Wendy has a perfect record of caring for no one but Wendy.
The Wendy KFC meal is just like the Hillary KFC meal. Two small breasts with two fat thighs and two left wings.
Sorry to hear about your road problem.Some guy traded me a new 45.70 stainless Marlin lever action, even up, for a used New England Firearms single shot twelve gauge.I told him it was a bad idea, but he was persistent.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Stainless steel, ghost grey, laminate, scope rail, heavy barrel, model 1895 SBL, big loop.Plus I got a box of new ammo for it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

waco 1909 wrote:
Stainless steel, ghost grey, laminate, scope rail, heavy barrel, model 1895 SBL, big loop.Plus I got a box of new ammo for it.
That would make a great hog gun with hand loads. Once we get past this collision and the expense of it, I still won't have much money to spare this year for new
guns.

Got some property in Brenham and before everything went to crap, I was shopping for a tractor.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, hate to tell you,32 is over the hill! I own thirty guns, I'm just strong enough to pull that trigger! LMAO!
The moron is just another "internet tough" bed wetting troll. He/she/it might be 32, but has the IQ of a 15 year old.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make a great hog gun with hand loads. Once we get past this collision and the expense of it, I still won't have much money to spare this year for new
guns.
Got some property in Brenham and before everything went to crap, I was shopping for a tractor.
I hope your financial hit doesn't last long.Brenham is a pretty area. Some jerk almost killed me running a red light, an illegal alien with no license or insurance.Couldn't work for months, both shoulders broken, smashed face, dislocated elbows severely broken right arm, all requiring surgeries. I am sorry this happened to you.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Return of the King is my new Topix name, Defiant. Been trying it out for a few days.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

<quoted text> I hope your financial hit doesn't last long.Brenham is a pretty area. Some jerk almost killed me running a red light, an illegal alien with no license or insurance.Couldn't work for months, both shoulders broken, smashed face, dislocated elbows severely broken right arm, all requiring surgeries. I am sorry this happened to you.
Actually this happened to my wife who wad going home from work. Got rear ended on 610 by a mindless puke who was bobbing and weaving from lane to lane at least doing 90 MPH. Destroyed her car and put her in the hospital.

She's at home still bruised with a fractured ankle and a possible concussion. Only bright side is the wannabe Mario Andretti has insurance. After this is over I do have plans for that land.

Have had it for 5 years and it's time to do something with it. Houston sucks more and more every year.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Return of the King is my new Topix name, Defiant. Been trying it out for a few days.
Good name. I was thinking of changing mine but not sure to what.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

<quoted text> I hope your financial hit doesn't last long.Brenham is a pretty area. Some jerk almost killed me running a red light, an illegal alien with no license or insurance.Couldn't work for months, both shoulders broken, smashed face, dislocated elbows severely broken right arm, all requiring surgeries. I am sorry this happened to you.
That really sucks. Last accident I had was with an illegal also but he got the worst of it. HPD didn't do a damn thing about it. He's probably still driving.

The anti-gun crowd wants to make at least 8 million of these invaders legal. That's 8 million more anti-gun votes as these things always vote DemocRat.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually this happened to my wife who wad going home from work. Got rear ended on 610 by a mindless puke who was bobbing and weaving from lane to lane at least doing 90 MPH. Destroyed her car and put her in the hospital.
She's at home still bruised with a fractured ankle and a possible concussion. Only bright side is the wannabe Mario Andretti has insurance. After this is over I do have plans for that land.
Have had it for 5 years and it's time to do something with it. Houston sucks more and more every year.
Especially sorry it happened to your wife.You probably would have rather it happened to you.Man, I loved Houston.But the Houston I loved...is no more....in 1960 it was a great place for a kid...you could shoot firecrackers of on the 4th...there were woods everywhere to play in...no homeless begging for dope money..we actually went outside to play....my poor Houston, gone forever...now a pulsating mass of United Nations rejects....hope your wife is better...
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

That's why I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains now Defiant...small town....beautiful scenery...people who fish and hunt...there are jerks everywhere, but not near as many here....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

<quoted text> Especially sorry it happened to your wife.You probably would have rather it happened to you.Man, I loved Houston.But the Houston I loved...is no more....in 1960 it was a great place for a kid...you could shoot firecrackers of on the 4th...there were woods everywhere to play in...no homeless begging for dope money..we actually went outside to play....my poor Houston, gone forever...now a pulsating mass of United Nations rejects....hope your wife is better...
Thanks, she is getting better. She will probably go back to work in a couple of weeks. It's something I dreaded that could happen for years with some of the
loons out there.

I see it every day. Houston is turning into a real septic tank for the lowest forms of life. There is even an active gang robbing fast food joints and shooting people.

I work downtown and the homeless are everywhere begging. The only way to avoid them is using the tunnel system. Can't wait for the day that I can get out of this
hell hole. I don't see any improvements from Mayor Porker. Just pics of her and her
new bride or whatever. Imagining those two getting it on conjures up images of
a couple of fat sows in the hog pen doing the same thing.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

That's why I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains now Defiant...small town....beautiful scenery...people who fish and hunt...there are jerks everywhere, but not near as many here....
I never got to see the Blue Ridge Mountains when I was in N.C.. Was stationed at Camp Lejeune for a while in the early 70's. Wasn't very scenic.
Omg

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Quit acting like a bunch of girls
No way

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Calm down killas
Seriously

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good name. I was thinking of changing mine but not sure to what.
Hey here`s some suggestions for your name change...Decrepit1, Cry Baby, Mr. I Have No Life, Old Basterd, Whiny Little Girl...I can go on and on. Let me know if your need more ideas. I'd be glad to help out.
Seriously

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Well of course I wont expect a reply from great great grandps "Defiant 1". Its way past the 8pm bedtime. Should I check back at 5am or so? Alright old timer. Till next time.
Spyro Gyro

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Seriously wrote:
Well of course I wont expect a reply from great great grandps "Defiant 1". Its way past the 8pm bedtime. Should I check back at 5am or so? Alright old timer. Till next time.
Hello"Seriously".It' s early where you're at, but I've been working for an hour.You seem like a harmless maladroit,a Topix semi-troll looking for distraction. Good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••