Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 20 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21799 Feb 20, 2014
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, hate to tell you,32 is over the hill! I own thirty guns, I'm just strong enough to pull that trigger! LMAO!
The moron is just another "internet tough" bed wetting troll. He/she/it might be 32, but has the IQ of a 15 year old.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21800 Feb 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make a great hog gun with hand loads. Once we get past this collision and the expense of it, I still won't have much money to spare this year for new
guns.
Got some property in Brenham and before everything went to crap, I was shopping for a tractor.
I hope your financial hit doesn't last long.Brenham is a pretty area. Some jerk almost killed me running a red light, an illegal alien with no license or insurance.Couldn't work for months, both shoulders broken, smashed face, dislocated elbows severely broken right arm, all requiring surgeries. I am sorry this happened to you.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21801 Feb 20, 2014
Return of the King is my new Topix name, Defiant. Been trying it out for a few days.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21802 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text> I hope your financial hit doesn't last long.Brenham is a pretty area. Some jerk almost killed me running a red light, an illegal alien with no license or insurance.Couldn't work for months, both shoulders broken, smashed face, dislocated elbows severely broken right arm, all requiring surgeries. I am sorry this happened to you.
Actually this happened to my wife who wad going home from work. Got rear ended on 610 by a mindless puke who was bobbing and weaving from lane to lane at least doing 90 MPH. Destroyed her car and put her in the hospital.

She's at home still bruised with a fractured ankle and a possible concussion. Only bright side is the wannabe Mario Andretti has insurance. After this is over I do have plans for that land.

Have had it for 5 years and it's time to do something with it. Houston sucks more and more every year.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21803 Feb 20, 2014
Return of the King is my new Topix name, Defiant. Been trying it out for a few days.
Good name. I was thinking of changing mine but not sure to what.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21804 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text> I hope your financial hit doesn't last long.Brenham is a pretty area. Some jerk almost killed me running a red light, an illegal alien with no license or insurance.Couldn't work for months, both shoulders broken, smashed face, dislocated elbows severely broken right arm, all requiring surgeries. I am sorry this happened to you.
That really sucks. Last accident I had was with an illegal also but he got the worst of it. HPD didn't do a damn thing about it. He's probably still driving.

The anti-gun crowd wants to make at least 8 million of these invaders legal. That's 8 million more anti-gun votes as these things always vote DemocRat.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21805 Feb 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually this happened to my wife who wad going home from work. Got rear ended on 610 by a mindless puke who was bobbing and weaving from lane to lane at least doing 90 MPH. Destroyed her car and put her in the hospital.
She's at home still bruised with a fractured ankle and a possible concussion. Only bright side is the wannabe Mario Andretti has insurance. After this is over I do have plans for that land.
Have had it for 5 years and it's time to do something with it. Houston sucks more and more every year.
Especially sorry it happened to your wife.You probably would have rather it happened to you.Man, I loved Houston.But the Houston I loved...is no more....in 1960 it was a great place for a kid...you could shoot firecrackers of on the 4th...there were woods everywhere to play in...no homeless begging for dope money..we actually went outside to play....my poor Houston, gone forever...now a pulsating mass of United Nations rejects....hope your wife is better...
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21806 Feb 20, 2014
That's why I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains now Defiant...small town....beautiful scenery...people who fish and hunt...there are jerks everywhere, but not near as many here....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21807 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text> Especially sorry it happened to your wife.You probably would have rather it happened to you.Man, I loved Houston.But the Houston I loved...is no more....in 1960 it was a great place for a kid...you could shoot firecrackers of on the 4th...there were woods everywhere to play in...no homeless begging for dope money..we actually went outside to play....my poor Houston, gone forever...now a pulsating mass of United Nations rejects....hope your wife is better...
Thanks, she is getting better. She will probably go back to work in a couple of weeks. It's something I dreaded that could happen for years with some of the
loons out there.

I see it every day. Houston is turning into a real septic tank for the lowest forms of life. There is even an active gang robbing fast food joints and shooting people.

I work downtown and the homeless are everywhere begging. The only way to avoid them is using the tunnel system. Can't wait for the day that I can get out of this
hell hole. I don't see any improvements from Mayor Porker. Just pics of her and her
new bride or whatever. Imagining those two getting it on conjures up images of
a couple of fat sows in the hog pen doing the same thing.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21808 Feb 20, 2014
That's why I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains now Defiant...small town....beautiful scenery...people who fish and hunt...there are jerks everywhere, but not near as many here....
I never got to see the Blue Ridge Mountains when I was in N.C.. Was stationed at Camp Lejeune for a while in the early 70's. Wasn't very scenic.
Omg

Crystal City, TX

#21809 Feb 20, 2014
Quit acting like a bunch of girls
No way

Crystal City, TX

#21810 Feb 20, 2014
Calm down killas
Seriously

Houston, TX

#21811 Feb 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good name. I was thinking of changing mine but not sure to what.
Hey here`s some suggestions for your name change...Decrepit1, Cry Baby, Mr. I Have No Life, Old Basterd, Whiny Little Girl...I can go on and on. Let me know if your need more ideas. I'd be glad to help out.
Seriously

Houston, TX

#21812 Feb 20, 2014
Well of course I wont expect a reply from great great grandps "Defiant 1". Its way past the 8pm bedtime. Should I check back at 5am or so? Alright old timer. Till next time.
Spyro Gyro

Lenoir, NC

#21813 Feb 21, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Well of course I wont expect a reply from great great grandps "Defiant 1". Its way past the 8pm bedtime. Should I check back at 5am or so? Alright old timer. Till next time.
Hello"Seriously".It' s early where you're at, but I've been working for an hour.You seem like a harmless maladroit,a Topix semi-troll looking for distraction. Good luck with that.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21814 Feb 21, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never got to see the Blue Ridge Mountains when I was in N.C.. Was stationed at Camp Lejeune for a while in the early 70's. Wasn't very scenic.
Defiant you know, you've worked all your life, along with your wife, and soon, very soon, you can probably get out of Houston.My life began, when I came to these mountains, when I left Houston behind.I am inviting you and your wife here, y'all get a chance. everybody out here hunts and fishes.Annie Oakley stayed at the hotel up the mountain in Blowing Rock, the beautiful Greenpark Inn.Daniel Boone hunted here, frequently.We know people here who have great real estate for sale, cheap.
whocares

Texarkana, TX

#21815 Feb 21, 2014
Godshound wrote:
<quoted text>
While the Republican Multi Billionaires were busy trying to get rid of Social Security, Medicare, Labor Laws, Unemployment Insurance, Public Schools, etc..
Evil George Soros was giving Millions of Dollars a year to the Polish Solidarity Union, Underground Freedom Fighters in Hungary, and all over Eastern Europe helping people overthrow the Communist Rulers and gain Freedom....
Why do you hate him? Are you a Communist? Do you hate him because he gave Millions of Dollars to a (Gasp) Union in Poland? I know Republicans Hate Unions...
George Soros: Prophet of an "Open Society" - Global Research
www.globalresearch.ca/articles/TAL307A.html
Jul 4, 2003 ... George Soros:“The billionaire trader has become eastern Europe's ... are premised on the “false ideology that U.S. might gave it the right to impose its will on the world.... Soros' way is to use a few billion dollars, some NGOs and a “nod ... million a year to dissidents including Poland's solidarity movement,...
George Soros, speculator and philanthropist | Financial Crime ...
www.voltairenet.org/article30024.html - Similar to George Soros, speculator and philanthropist | Financial Crime ...
Jan 15, 2004 ... George Soros, financier and philanthropist as well as an archetype of the.... On December 20, 2002, George Soros was sentenced to pay a fine of 2,2 million dollars by ... US Democratic Senator George Mitchell (who, later gave his name ... Solidarnoc (Solidarity) trade union, the Polish Bronislaw Geremek,...
George Soros putting his fortune behind a new cause - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/news/.../2004-06-01-soros-co...
Jun 1, 2004 ... George Soros bet against Polish communism when Solidarity was still underground and ... He bet against the dollar and made the killing of a lifetime.... gave the fledgling government of Macedonia a $25 million loan; and sent hundreds of ...$100 million to free education in the former Soviet Union from ...
[PDF]
The Open Society Institute, Soros - Philanthropy ...
cspcs.sanford.duke.edu/sites/default/files/.....
George Soros earned billions of dollars as a currency speculator, and has spent the last ... Last year, his Open Society Institute paid out slightly more than $110 million, ranking it ... bubbling just under the surface in Poland, Czechoslovakia, and other ... rise of civil societies in the former Soviet Union and elsewhere will be ...
Soros and the State Department: Moving Iran towards the Open ...
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/.../soros-and-th... ...- Similar to Soros and the State Department: Moving Iran towards the Open ...
May 14, 2011 ...[4] Soros and the young OSI assisted in the effort, granting $3 million a year to the dissidents.... Shades of the aftermath of Poland's Solidarity can be seen ... saw the highest unemployment rates in the former states of the Soviet Union.... friend of George Soros) Anders Åslund's calls for “re-privatization.”[10].
The Motley Fool's Rogue On George Soros
www.fool.com/features/1996/sp0719c.htm
At very nearly the same time, international financier George Soros was involved in .... as the former Soviet Union, with open societies like those of Western democracies.... of about $3 million a year to dissidents in the area, including Poland's Solidarity ... He's also donated hundreds of millions of dollars to purchase scientific ...
are you kidding me!!! He was kicked out of his own county. He believes in communism! Get real! Look up!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21817 Feb 21, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Maybe you should think about getting a job, moron. A hard days work to earn a paycheck and staying up all night to argue with fools like you doesn't work for
me.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21818 Feb 21, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Hey here`s some suggestions for your name change...Decrepit1, Cry Baby, Mr. I Have No Life, Old Basterd, Whiny Little Girl...I can go on and on. Let me know if your need more ideas. I'd be glad to help out.
Wow!. Such brain power. I'm impressed. not
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21819 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text> Defiant you know, you've worked all your life, along with your wife, and soon, very soon, you can probably get out of Houston.My life began, when I came to these mountains, when I left Houston behind.I am inviting you and your wife here, y'all get a chance. everybody out here hunts and fishes.Annie Oakley stayed at the hotel up the mountain in Blowing Rock, the beautiful Greenpark Inn.Daniel Boone hunted here, frequently.We know people here who have great real estate for sale, cheap.
Thanks for the offer. Only problem is that my wife can't stand to be away from her family. She has a lot of brothers and sisters here, along with kids.

It wouldn't be any hardship for me to move to the mountains but I would be lucky just to get her to move to Brenham.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr fartering 826
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Farting 641
People who don't TIP??????? (Jun '10) May 3 erma 84
1971 Lubbock Riots (Feb '06) May 3 Lily 27
Review: Magic Nail & Spa May 2 tfd 2
Nikki dee ray May 2 Unknown 22
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Apr 29 Immadiyah 468
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]