Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 959)

Showing posts 19,161 - 19,180 of21,354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Obamacare is sinking the democrat boat.My my, look how things have changed! When the republicans regain the senate, they can even keep the new"simple majority"rule!.Isn't that GREAT?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Ooo my democrat cousin got his Obamacare quote! Nine thousand dollar deductible! Seven hundred a month!

Since: Dec 07

Malakoff, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Funny how a loser in Florida....who has a republican governor, state legislature that's attracting businesses and bringing jobs to the state is worried about what the biggest economic state in the union is doing. LMAO

Bernard needs to take care of his own neck of the woods, first. The people of Florida are seeing their states success...obama's failures and things are changing....

Most even know that Col West was cheated out of an election and getting pissed about it as proof comes out.

Yo, Barnard..........there is more to life than aborations........wendy is going to get slaughtered. Most women in Texas vote republcian because they like having jobs and money in the bank.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a proven liar.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps in your state Texas those numbers you are spinning is correct. After all its all republican who just love monopolized systems. Competition is not desired for them. Put the lash to the serfs and deny them Health Care, which by the way again Texas is number one for uninsured citizens. Gee you would think Miss. Ala. Georgia, S.C., N.C, or Tenn. would have stolen that record by now. Hell people that never ever had Health Insurance makes it a 100% increase LOL.. Now you have 170%? Is that what the millionaires are expected to pay. Well good as the impoverished have to pay 100% its only fair for the elitist to kick in some. Think it should be higher though. After all they have been increasing their incomes and wealth by 150% and the 0.1% have been increasing at 300% LOL Wal Mart is in there.
Hey how much does your premium go up or down. Of course you have not even tried to apply. To complicated for ya?
Yup your so amusing like a spinning nut....
Oh by the way Austerity defined; 1. severity or plainness: severity of discipline, regime, expression, or design
2. economy measure: a saving, economy, or act of self-denial, especially in respect of something regarded as a luxury
3. economics enforced thrift: thrift imposed as government policy, with restricted access to or availability of consumer goods
Encarta World English Dictionary & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Observe number 3. I know, I know you failed reading comprehension 101 but try..Now apply that to the restrictions to the citizens of Texas making them the highest uninsured people in the nation? Now that is restriction so well defined or are you having a problem with the word restrictions as well. Oh of course Health Care is a luxury. Ha,Ha, Ha that explains why your condition has never been resolved just keep festering and eating you up...
Two things Burnt Foreskin. 1. Texas residents already pay enough in taxes, without shelling out more for resident freetards and illegal aliens a.k.a.(DemoRats).

2. Texas politics that affect us residents are none of your damn business, you Floriduh nitwit.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
Funny how a loser in Florida....who has a republican governor, state legislature that's attracting businesses and bringing jobs to the state is worried about what the biggest economic state in the union is doing. LMAO
Bernard needs to take care of his own neck of the woods, first. The people of Florida are seeing their states success...obama's failures and things are changing....
Most even know that Col West was cheated out of an election and getting pissed about it as proof comes out.
Yo, Barnard..........there is more to life than aborations........wendy is going to get slaughtered. Most women in Texas vote republcian because they like having jobs and money in the bank.
Bernard is mentally ill. Liberalism is a mental disorder that causes blindness to proven results whether good or bad. Fools like him only believe what they want to hear based on feelings and not on common sense.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Obama is a proven liar.
The Obamanation isn't the only one. He's nothing more than a damn puppet. Better stock up on food and water soon.

http://www.dailypaul.com/303611/gerald-celent...
sherie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

I don't think it really maters who wins they still have to have every thing voted on to pass
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

sherie wrote:
I don't think it really maters who wins they still have to have every thing voted on to pass
Congrats. You got one thing right. You don't think.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

test
Defiantly stupid

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats. You got one thing right. You don't think.
You live in Tejas you don't think!
The bet is, is that you have a better chance of dying on the job,in Texas than anywhere else. We don't need no saftey laws,ther is someone alive that will fill in.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Defiantly stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in Tejas you don't think!
The bet is, is that you have a better chance of dying on the job,in Texas than anywhere else. We don't need no saftey laws,ther is someone alive that will fill in.
Go cry to someone who cares about your "I hate Texas" loony drivel. We are in the middle of a long term economic collapse. When the crash finally comes, you won't care about the fabricated petty stuff that really doesn't concern you. Trust me.
FYI

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Defiantly stupid wrote:
You live in Tejas[sic] you don't think!
The bet is,[sic] is[sic] that you have a better chance of dying on the job,[sic] in Texas than anywhere else. We don't need no saftey[sic] laws,[sic] ther[sic] is someone alive that will fill in.
Do you really believe that OSHA workplace safety laws don't apply in Texas? That's a rhetorical question. You answered it when you self identified as "defiantly stupid."
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe that OSHA workplace safety laws don't apply in Texas? That's a rhetorical question. You answered it when you self identified as "defiantly stupid."
There is a war on to turn Texas into another libtard sh!thole. Expect all sorts of weirdness and stupidity from these idiots.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

test
Number What

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a war on to turn Texas into another libtard sh!thole. Expect all sorts of weirdness and stupidity from these idiots.
Oh no not the fascist motherland of Tejas
Number What

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe that OSHA workplace safety laws don't apply in Texas? That's a rhetorical question. You answered it when you self identified as "defiantly stupid."
Defianly stipid is a take on your dumbazz state. Look out here come those black helocopters.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Number What wrote:
<quoted text>
Defianly stipid is a take on your dumbazz state. Look out here come those black helocopters.
It's simple. Stay the hell out of Texas and mind your own Gawd Dam business cheese breath. Did you study to be so "stipid" or were you just born that way?.
Number What

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple. Stay the hell out of Texas and mind your own Gawd Dam business cheese breath. Did you study to be so "stipid" or were you just born that way?.
See what I mean,You are a backwards cracker. I worked In your assinine state,on the oil rigs, you ignorant backwater cracker. Most of you cloak your self in the falg and then want kill whoever disagrees with your Flat earth backwards cracker. I wish you would leave the union. Then what would your dumb asses do with out federal money to bury all the people that your businesses kill each year.
I say"Good Riddance,bassakwards cracker"
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Number What wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean,You are a backwards cracker. I worked In your assinine state,on the oil rigs, you ignorant backwater cracker. Most of you cloak your self in the falg and then want kill whoever disagrees with your Flat earth backwards cracker. I wish you would leave the union. Then what would your dumb asses do with out federal money to bury all the people that your businesses kill each year.
I say"Good Riddance,bassakwards cracker"
Oh, I get it now. You are too worthless and lazy to keep a job, so you ran off to a libtard state to collect free stuff and bitch about everything. You can call me all the names you want, but you will always be worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,161 - 19,180 of21,354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••