Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
19,141 - 19,160 of 21,685 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You make an excellent point. In point of fact, unlike the black voters, Latino voters don't vote overwhelmingly for democrats.Blacks, who are more racist, will always vote for the black candidate, no matter what a scumbag he is, I recall in DC the fools voted their black mayor back in office after he got caught smoking crack.After all, he was black...
Check out the Natioanl Hispanic Republican Assembly on Facebook.. Two of the writers are veterans and their message is spreading fast...and they don't like oblumber.

Wendy Davis has barely raised 5000 dollars in democrat south Texas..........

I guess they think jobs are more important than abortion. LMAO
Sailor Moons Hott

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

that cant be completed idk why Adrian!
Sailor Moons Hott

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Rocky b safe n hit hard ... let me know whats up on that exam im goin to bed
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only sad thing around here is you, you delusional old fart. Unfortunately for me, I work many hours a week to support a bunch of worthless parasites aka freetards. You Proglodytes are a joke.
Your pseudo-intellectual facade doesn't disguise the fact that YOUR rodent-eared pResident is destroying this country. ObamaCare is a complete disaster and so is
Obama. When everything finally breaks, you Proglodytes can own it.
Poor defiant working so hard. I can see why. Living in the state of Texas which holds the number one position for Financial Inequality. Running a GINI coefficient greater than .6 ! Greater than Some 3rd world nations. They are at .5 and above and the national average for the USA is .47 Yes, yes I know poor defiant has no idea of what the GINI represents let alone be able to comprehend it. LOL
Consider Texas republicans that run amuck through out that state with their glowing love affaire with austerity. They not only furnished the state with Toxic Waste Disposal sites, yes including radioactive. Yup not only those but toxic jobs. Jobs that do not pay a living wage. As a matter fact they have such a low wage that all their employees qualify for a variety of welfare programs that the local community taxpayers to pay for. LOL Siphoning all the more wealth up to their lords and masters of the 1%.
What jobs am I talking about. All the fast Food Industries, corporations such as Home Depot and Wal Mart to name just a few.
How do they do it defiant may ask? Simple they pay minim wages and make sure they do not work a 40 hour week. Employees with meager wages turn to welfare to offset the difference to provide at least a sub living wage. Now who pays for that welfare? Ata boy defiant figured that one out, the Taxpayers. Example; Employee requires food stamps and guess where the purchase will be. Yup more than likely back to the company store. Ha, Ha, reminds me of the days when our laborers would chant “ OH Lord don’t you call me for I owe my soul to the company store”
Now every time republicans say they lowered the unemployment. Step back and ponder have they? LOL… They got you coming and going.
Almost forgot just how much, does say just one of these Wal-Mart requires for their welfare subsides for their employees. Well the average Wal-Mart cost $ 900,000 per store. That is not taking into account all of the other jobs that face the same scenarios. LOL even the more technical jobs have been scale back preparing them to enter the world of the surfer’s..
How many of these families will have the ability to provide quality education for their children? Nil to Nada a one. Thus the cycle provides the republicans with their serfdom work force. Observe how the affluent have erected barriers to keep the less desirables out with their Gated Communities. LOL some even have moats! Ah back to the good old days of the Aristocrat and their beloved serfs. LOL now you know when the affluent cries out serfs up. You will have an idea of what they are talking about…
So poor defiant wonders why he has to pay for these welfare corporations that promote welfare. Well because republicans austerity is what Texans
adore. LOL I know, I know where is all that wealth going? How well is this siphoning working? Well here let me show you.
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This ship, on the national level, will right itself in November 2014. The leader of the Texas Baby Killers, Wendy Davis, will fade into obscurity at that time also.
77% of those that oppose abortion are males and 100% of them can not get pregnant. Yet the chauvinist Texan will make sure to keep their womenfolk as second class citizens. After all there just girls and don't have any rights to say what the chauvinist has decided for their health and their welfare. What the hell do they know? Just girls..
Forced breeding is not new. It has been practiced many times over all the world by dictators.Its how they build up their serf's.. LOL Texan serf's are the best... Easy to corral them..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor defiant working so hard. I can see why. Living in the state of Texas which holds the number one position for Financial Inequality. Running a GINI coefficient greater than .6 ! Greater than Some 3rd world nations. They are at .5 and above and the national average for the USA is .47 Yes, yes I know poor defiant has no idea of what the GINI represents let alone be able to comprehend it. LOL
Consider Texas republicans that run amuck through out that state with their glowing love affaire with austerity. They not only furnished the state with Toxic Waste Disposal sites, yes including radioactive. Yup not only those but toxic jobs. Jobs that do not pay a living wage. As a matter fact they have such a low wage that all their employees qualify for a variety of welfare programs that the local community taxpayers to pay for. LOL Siphoning all the more wealth up to their lords and masters of the 1%.
What jobs am I talking about. All the fast Food Industries, corporations such as Home Depot and Wal Mart to name just a few.
How do they do it defiant may ask? Simple they pay minim wages and make sure they do not work a 40 hour week. Employees with meager wages turn to welfare to offset the difference to provide at least a sub living wage. Now who pays for that welfare? Ata boy defiant figured that one out, the Taxpayers. Example; Employee requires food stamps and guess where the purchase will be. Yup more than likely back to the company store. Ha, Ha, reminds me of the days when our laborers would chant “ OH Lord don’t you call me for I owe my soul to the company store”
Now every time republicans say they lowered the unemployment. Step back and ponder have they? LOL… They got you coming and going.
Almost forgot just how much, does say just one of these Wal-Mart requires for their welfare subsides for their employees. Well the average Wal-Mart cost $ 900,000 per store. That is not taking into account all of the other jobs that face the same scenarios. LOL even the more technical jobs have been scale back preparing them to enter the world of the surfer’s..
How many of these families will have the ability to provide quality education for their children? Nil to Nada a one. Thus the cycle provides the republicans with their serfdom work force. Observe how the affluent have erected barriers to keep the less desirables out with their Gated Communities. LOL some even have moats! Ah back to the good old days of the Aristocrat and their beloved serfs. LOL now you know when the affluent cries out serfs up. You will have an idea of what they are talking about…
So poor defiant wonders why he has to pay for these welfare corporations that promote welfare. Well because republicans austerity is what Texans
adore. LOL I know, I know where is all that wealth going? How well is this siphoning working? Well here let me show you.
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Yeah, right. Next year is a great year to find out what our current regime has got in store for us. Only the already rich elite will have money and the rest of us can live in equal poverty. The ObamaCare scheme is going to sink the economy and cause a lot of other problems.

Keep shilling for the very people that are bankrupting this country and enjoy the results you old fool.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bears repeating I know defiant has already forgotten this.

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only sad thing around here is you, you delusional old fart. Unfortunately for me, I work many hours a week to support a bunch of worthless parasites aka freetards. You Proglodytes are a joke.
Your pseudo-intellectual facade doesn't disguise the fact that YOUR rodent-eared pResident is destroying this country. ObamaCare is a complete disaster and so is
Obama. When everything finally breaks, you Proglodytes can own it.

http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali ...
Now defiant get back to work and could you pick it up a tad. Starting to notice your slacking off.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. Next year is a great year to find out what our current regime has got in store for us. Only the already rich elite will have money and the rest of us can live in equal poverty. The ObamaCare scheme is going to sink the economy and cause a lot of other problems.
Keep shilling for the very people that are bankrupting this country and enjoy the results you old fool.
LOL you accuse Obama of being liberal and you hold him responsible for "AUSTERITY"! LOL have you been sipping that Tea again..You do help us to comprehend what OXYMORON means. You comment define it to a Tea!LOL
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey who gave you this time off? Get back to work slacker.. Think you should take on another shift as well, to make up for your apathetic attitude to the privilege to be a serf of the great party of the 1%.
LOL don't tell me you work at WalMart and are collecting welfare. Hey work 3 shifts and perhaps you can reduce that welfare pay out to you. Give us a break. We are working so hard to pay for your welfare... I know, that would be too embarrassing for you to admit so go ahead and make something up. You know like your an executive soon to be a CEO and can make your hours. Thats why your constantly on this thread. LOL You still are the most amusing nut on this thread to say the least...
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Most here on this thread are dysfunctional old white men of a dying cult breed. If you want more facts on the atrocities of the republican party observe where you can enlighten yourself and leave these cult addicts to their demise.
. Lets put the two parties to the numbers..
Inequality has demonstrated its destructive effects to our democracy through out history. Here and abroad. Here if we take the past 80 years and examine in detail what stimulates inequality distributions, we may define a tool to gage our vote. Identify who contributes to a greater distribution of our laborers productivity. One example is Obamacare. Effectively redistributing health cost with a progressive cost to premium in ratio to “income not health”.
The book,“ Bulls Bears and the Ballot Box. By Bob Deitreick and Lew Goldfarb” inspired the following;
Ever wonder which party is the party to attend to.
Promoting Inequality through the Income Gap, as one example, of many.

A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... .

Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey defiant where are your bumper stickers? Slacking off there buddy boy..^^Obamacare.
^Insurance companies can’t discriminate
^Insurance companies can’t drop coverage of sick people
^Insurance companies can’t cap yearly or lifetime benefits
^Children can now stay on their parent’s health insurance till they are 26.
^Insurance companies must provide free preventative health care.
^Expanded health care to 35 million people while simultaneously reducing total health care spending by 0.1% per year.
^Lowered patent time on prescription drugs.
^Provided funding for comparative effectiveness research.
^Invested billions into community health care centers
^Requires insurance companies to decrease their loss ratio by 5%.
^Will save 35,000 people’s lives each year.
^Reduces the long term budget by over 200 billion.
^Put taxes on insurance plans that are inefficient.
^Changed Medicare payment system to a more bundled system that pays more on effectiveness of care then how much care is provided.
^Will create 250,000 jobs a year by 2020.
^Families overall premiums will be reduced by 1,500 over ten years (around 14-20%)
^Put a Pigvorian tax on tanning salons.
^Invested in comparative effectiveness research
^Required fast food and restaurants to provide viewable calorie and nutrition for the public to see as they purchase food (show to reduce caloric intake by 100 for every meal).
^Required health insurance companies to create a standardized summary to their consumers of their health benefits.
^Made it harder for insurance companies to tell your doctor how to treat you.
^New food labeling requirements for meat to save 80million dollars a year
^Simplified Medicaid’s eligibility rules to just include income as a percent of poverty
^Mandated that all health companies provide birth control without copays
^Expanded eligibility for Medicaid up to 133% of the poverty line
^Put a $700tax on non-poor people and business that don’t have healthcare
^Created a website where you can compare and contrast health insurance plans
^Increased nurse family partnership funding by 10 billion dollars creating 25 billion dollars in economic benefits.
^Provided health care for 9/11 respondents
^Funded over 20 grants for anti-malpractice implementation reforms.
^Provided grants for health facilities who inform patients of improper medial use, and grants to shield doctors who adhered to evidence based guidelines from being sued
^Obamacares coverage of birth control free of charge will reduce abortions by 40%, and could reduce teen pregnancies by up to 600%
^Increased CHIP (health care for children) funding to expand coverage to 4 million children.
^Placed fees on drug companies that over charge for medications
^Got drug companies to drop Medicare D costs of some drugs by up to 50%
^Removed all Bush era executive orders restricting access and funds for stem cell research

To bad defiant that stem cell research that Bush put the Baptist hex on it, could have helped that condition your suffering from... LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you accuse Obama of being liberal and you hold him responsible for "AUSTERITY"! LOL have you been sipping that Tea again..You do help us to comprehend what OXYMORON means. You comment define it to a Tea!LOL
You don't even have a clue as to what anything means. Austerity is NOT robbing the middle class to bail out insurance companies. DemoRat policy of tax and spend is NOT austerity. The DemoRat controlled government doesn't even know what a budget is so they don't know any more about austerity than a boot licking moron like you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Hey defiant where are your bumper stickers? Slacking off there buddy boy..^^Obamacare.
^Insurance companies can’t discriminate
^Insurance companies can’t drop coverage of sick people
^Insurance companies can’t cap yearly or lifetime benefits
^Children can now stay on their parent’s health insurance till they are 26.
^Insurance companies must provide free preventative health care.
^Expanded health care to 35 million people while simultaneously reducing total health care spending by 0.1% per year.
^Lowered patent time on prescription drugs.
^Provided funding for comparative effectiveness research.
^Invested billions into community health care centers
^Requires insurance companies to decrease their loss ratio by 5%.
^Will save 35,000 people’s lives each year.
^Reduces the long term budget by over 200 billion.
^Put taxes on insurance plans that are inefficient.
^Changed Medicare payment system to a more bundled system that pays more on effectiveness of care then how much care is provided.
^Will create 250,000 jobs a year by 2020.
^Families overall premiums will be reduced by 1,500 over ten years (around 14-20%)
^Put a Pigvorian tax on tanning salons.
^Invested in comparative effectiveness research
^Required fast food and restaurants to provide viewable calorie and nutrition for the public to see as they purchase food (show to reduce caloric intake by 100 for every meal).
^Required health insurance companies to create a standardized summary to their consumers of their health benefits.
^Made it harder for insurance companies to tell your doctor how to treat you.
^New food labeling requirements for meat to save 80million dollars a year
^Simplified Medicaid’s eligibility rules to just include income as a percent of poverty
^Mandated that all health companies provide birth control without copays
^Expanded eligibility for Medicaid up to 133% of the poverty line
^Put a $700tax on non-poor people and business that don’t have healthcare
^Created a website where you can compare and contrast health insurance plans
^Increased nurse family partnership funding by 10 billion dollars creating 25 billion dollars in economic benefits.
^Provided health care for 9/11 respondents
^Funded over 20 grants for anti-malpractice implementation reforms.
^Provided grants for health facilities who inform patients of improper medial use, and grants to shield doctors who adhered to evidence based guidelines from being sued
^Obamacares coverage of birth control free of charge will reduce abortions by 40%, and could reduce teen pregnancies by up to 600%
^Increased CHIP (health care for children) funding to expand coverage to 4 million children.
^Placed fees on drug companies that over charge for medications
^Got drug companies to drop Medicare D costs of some drugs by up to 50%
^Removed all Bush era executive orders restricting access and funds for stem cell research
To bad defiant that stem cell research that Bush put the Baptist hex on it, could have helped that condition your suffering from... LOL
With everyone paying from 50% to 170% more on their insurance premiums and a far greater deductible, lets see what happens to the economy fool. Morons like you
need to find out the hard way.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Most here on this thread are dysfunctional old white men of a dying cult breed. If you want more facts on the atrocities of the republican party observe where you can enlighten yourself and leave these cult addicts to their demise.
. Lets put the two parties to the numbers..
Inequality has demonstrated its destructive effects to our democracy through out history. Here and abroad. Here if we take the past 80 years and examine in detail what stimulates inequality distributions, we may define a tool to gage our vote. Identify who contributes to a greater distribution of our laborers productivity. One example is Obamacare. Effectively redistributing health cost with a progressive cost to premium in ratio to “income not health”.
The book,“ Bulls Bears and the Ballot Box. By Bob Deitreick and Lew Goldfarb” inspired the following;
Ever wonder which party is the party to attend to.
Promoting Inequality through the Income Gap, as one example, of many.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... .
The past six years of the Kenyan scum bucket in the White House have been so prosperous haven't they?. Stop the intellectual dishonesty and put money where your mouth is. Bernake may have to work those presses overtime to stuff that cavern of yours full of his worthless play money.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

At least Obozo is consistent. He porked the American people with " if you like your insurance, you can keep it". "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". ObamaCare is the greatest consumer fraud in history.

Now he's even screwed the Saudi Arabians.

"The bond of trust between America and Saudi Arabia has been broken in the Obama years," al-Ibrahim said. "We feel we have been stabbed in the back by Obama."

Read the rest here. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/12/27/sau...
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
With everyone paying from 50% to 170% more on their insurance premiums and a far greater deductible, lets see what happens to the economy fool. Morons like you
need to find out the hard way.
Perhaps in your state Texas those numbers you are spinning is correct. After all its all republican who just love monopolized systems. Competition is not desired for them. Put the lash to the serfs and deny them Health Care, which by the way again Texas is number one for uninsured citizens. Gee you would think Miss. Ala. Georgia, S.C., N.C, or Tenn. would have stolen that record by now. Hell people that never ever had Health Insurance makes it a 100% increase LOL.. Now you have 170%? Is that what the millionaires are expected to pay. Well good as the impoverished have to pay 100% its only fair for the elitist to kick in some. Think it should be higher though. After all they have been increasing their incomes and wealth by 150% and the 0.1% have been increasing at 300% LOL Wal Mart is in there.
Hey how much does your premium go up or down. Of course you have not even tried to apply. To complicated for ya?
Yup your so amusing like a spinning nut....
Oh by the way Austerity defined; 1. severity or plainness: severity of discipline, regime, expression, or design
2. economy measure: a saving, economy, or act of self-denial, especially in respect of something regarded as a luxury
3. economics enforced thrift: thrift imposed as government policy, with restricted access to or availability of consumer goods

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Observe number 3. I know, I know you failed reading comprehension 101 but try..Now apply that to the restrictions to the citizens of Texas making them the highest uninsured people in the nation? Now that is restriction so well defined or are you having a problem with the word restrictions as well. Oh of course Health Care is a luxury. Ha,Ha, Ha that explains why your condition has never been resolved just keep festering and eating you up...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
77% of those that oppose abortion are males and 100% of them can not get pregnant. Yet the chauvinist Texan will make sure to keep their womenfolk as second class citizens. After all there just girls and don't have any rights to say what the chauvinist has decided for their health and their welfare. What the hell do they know? Just girls..
Forced breeding is not new. It has been practiced many times over all the world by dictators.Its how they build up their serf's.. LOL Texan serf's are the best... Easy to corral them..
Oh, cry me a river you idiot. Why should we taxpayers have to fund a procedure that could have been prevented by personal responsibility. Nobody is preaching to these women that
they should keep their damn legs shut if they can't use or afford protection. Why?

I can tell you why. DemoRats like you are not smart enough to use a common sense approach to anything. Just throwing taxpayer money at an issue is the only thing you
fools know how to do.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The past six years of the Kenyan scum bucket in the White House have been so prosperous haven't they?. Stop the intellectual dishonesty and put money where your mouth is. Bernake may have to work those presses overtime to stuff that cavern of yours full of his worthless play money.

I know your memory is frail and so I will repeat this once again;
U.S. Budget Deficit Shrinks Far Faster Than Expected
By ANNIE LOWREY
The Congressional Budget Office said the 2013 fiscal deficit would fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of G.D.P., about $200 billion less than it estimated just three months ago.
WASHINGTON — Since the recession ended four years ago, the federal budget deficit has topped $1 trillion every year. But now the government’s annual deficit is shrinking far faster than anyone in Washington expected, and perhaps even faster than many economists think is advisable for the health of the economy.
That is the thrust of a new report released Tuesday by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, estimating that the deficit for this fiscal year, which ends on Sept. 30, will fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of the nation’s annual economic output, about $200 billion lower than the agency estimated just three months ago.
The agency forecast that the deficit, which topped 10 percent of gross domestic product in 2009, could shrink to as little as 2.1 percent of gross domestic product by 2015 — a level that most analysts say would be easily sustainable over the long run — before beginning to climb gradually through the rest of the decade.
"Revenues have been strong as the economy has outperformed a bit," said Joel Prakken, a founder of Macroeconomic Advisers, a forecasting firm based in St. Louis.
Over all, the figures demonstrate how the economic recovery has begun to refill the government’s coffers. At the same time, Washington, despite its political paralysis, has proved remarkably successful at slashing the deficit through a variety of tax increases and cuts in domestic and military programs.
Thats just part of the report if you want the rest say pretty please. Do not think you will like though as it proves and illuminates your ignorance of economy. I know,I know you failed economics 101. That was too Booooooring for you with all that vast knowledge you have on that subject...LOL
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
At least Obozo is consistent. He porked the American people with " if you like your insurance, you can keep it". "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". ObamaCare is the greatest consumer fraud in history.
Now he's even screwed the Saudi Arabians.
"The bond of trust between America and Saudi Arabia has been broken in the Obama years," al-Ibrahim said. "We feel we have been stabbed in the back by Obama."
Read the rest here. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/12/27/sau...
Actually a Gallup poll disagrees with your foxy opinionated mumble jumble. Would like to see that? Say pretty please. It shows the greatest lost of confidence was when the Tea Tanked Our Government. Yes I also have the Gallup Polls on who the majority of the nation holds responsible for that callow demonstration of leadership. You won't like that either. Since your my best buddy boy I'll scope it up for you. Just say pretty please.
Illuminates just how out of touch you have slipped from reality.
Hey Arizona and how they figured it out that Obamacare is the way to go. LOL red state seeing blue... Ha,Ha, Boehner is not alone in his disappointment with the Tea that is being served.
Obama’s empathy for our nation has been demonstrated numerous times. That’s why republicans have labeled him as Obamacare. Now he is going to gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters of oblivion with the traditionalist republicans help.
Fortunately there is hope and it is being demonstrated, more and more every day, with the moderate republicans and the intellectuals of the party that are distancing themselves from the dysfunctional “Ideologues” of their party. Obama has aided them with his brilliance. A Tea bulwark has fallen.
Obamacare drives a wedge, fracturing republican party. Phoenix Arizona’s Governor Jan Brewer pulled off a major coup by distancing herself, along with a few staunch republican state senators, from their extremist elements within their party. Rallying the support by emphasizing “Moral and Monetarily Correct”. Stating “It’s pro-life, it’s saving lives, it is creating jobs, it is saving hospitals,” and “I don’t know how you can get any more conservative than that,”
Typical of the intoxicated Tea Party’s strategy. Derogatory remarks are let loose with no substance to any issue for debate. Going so far as to invoke some religious sniping by A.J LaFaro chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, comparing Jan Brewer to Judas! Libertarian blog post by Tyler S. Boyer on the “Freedom Works” site, refers to Jan as “An unfortunate display of ineptitude.” Derogatory continues to surface from the right wing extremist. Reagan once said” Republicans should not speak ill of one another” Something the extremist have ignored, as they have demonstrated on various issues, ignoring supporting their constituents for some personal ego political ploy. Ignoring the facts that voters agreed, in 1996 and in 2000, to extend Medicaid coverage to childless adults, one of the main beneficiaries of the Medicaid expansion.
Mr. Coughlin states “Ideologues have their agendas” Mr. Coughlin goes on to say “and the part of the party that’s taking issue with the governor right now is all made up of ideologues”!
Moderate republicans will be required to expand their platforms to educate their constituents of the fallacies of the zealot extremist policies. Focusing on the more intelligent groups within their spheres such as women and independents.
Bruce Merrill, political behaviorist senior research at Morrison Institute for Public Policy of the Arizona University states “how truly fractured the Republican Party in Arizona is.” expressly due to Obamacare.

Poll: Growing Number of Republicans Dislike GOP

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/11/01/poll ... Go ahead take a peek a bo its a free be for my dear buddy. Don't be afraid. Its only words right? LOL

Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, cry me a river you idiot. Why should we taxpayers have to fund a procedure that could have been prevented by personal responsibility. Nobody is preaching to these women that
they should keep their damn legs shut if they can't use or afford protection. Why?
I can tell you why. DemoRats like you are not smart enough to use a common sense approach to anything. Just throwing taxpayer money at an issue is the only thing you
fools know how to do.

Typical chauvinist "No One is preaching to the women" THEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR LEGS SHUT !" LOL not preaching there buddy boy??? Ha,Ha, I can just see all these Texas women trying to walk down the street and keep their legs shut ! LOL What genius. Who would have come up with such a simple solution. You Womenfolk take heed defiant is the preacher of not being the preacher. LOL See what happens when you drink that tainted putrid Tea. Stumble about and get bit by a rabid fox and your infestation begins to devourer you.... Sober up and get back to me on this one...Ha,Ha, HA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Batch 37 Pain Is Good 17,241
Lubbock man says he was fired for being gay; la... 1 hr Wondering 220
Dog fighting 13 hr Icare 1
trouble martinez Tue curiouscat 1
Gay Texas Foster Children Caretaker Fired For P... Tue passing by 13
Texas Children's Home Fires Employee Just For B... Mon lgbt is silly 2
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••