Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 920)

Showing posts 18,381 - 18,400 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

And you trust Russia? Dumba--. Yes the sabre rattling is getting the worlds attention, and they are wondering if this clown has totaly lost his mind; support the terrorist who would use the chemicals against us if they win. While I don't trust the Russians even they are smart enough to know what happens if the Syrian government goes down. Chemical weapons in the hands of terrorist: DUMB! Let them kill each other and stay out of their war.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LovelyHulaHands wrote:
<quoted text>This is the only avenue Bernard has to rant,,,,,the white folks won't listen. He's always got to go check on his stock and blah blah blah. Rave on brother
LOL this thread is not the only thread in the tapestry of the internet. Try exploring and discovering other sites. Expose yourself to reality. Come on come out of your closet. Don’t be afraid. Not every one is down on the poor little white culture. Consider the KKK, Jim Crow, John Birch, White supremacy gangs, Nazis skin heads, etc., etc.. Just to name a few that can help you with your low self esteem issues. LOL Yeah go ahead just keep digging your way down. When your down enough we can just go ahead and push the dirt back over you and fill your holy righteous hole. Another one bites the dust… LOL
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
And you trust Russia? Dumba--. Yes the sabre rattling is getting the worlds attention, and they are wondering if this clown has totaly lost his mind; support the terrorist who would use the chemicals against us if they win. While I don't trust the Russians even they are smart enough to know what happens if the Syrian government goes down. Chemical weapons in the hands of terrorist: DUMB! Let them kill each other and stay out of their war.
Thank you Tex for demonstrating how dysfunctional the right wing nuts are. Your bigotry hath no borders. Your claim of rebels being terrorist would be akin to my saying that our confederate rebels were terrorist. You see how simple bigotry can blind you as to what you are.
You don’t trust the Russians. Kind of a DUH statement. Who does? Not even the Russians trust the Russians just as you do not Trust your government. What in the world has that got to with anything on this issue? Do try to reign in your prejudices. Slip Sloping away into irrelevance. LOL nothing new there…
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

And thank you Barney for once again showing how stupid you leftwing morons are.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
And thank you Barney for once again showing how stupid you leftwing morons are.
Ah once again evade, no substance, no facts speaks volumes of those you follow...
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

You deserve no substance Barney, and I follow no one. You on the other hand have your head so far up Obamas a-- that if he makes a hard left turn you're going to break your neck.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Norway's new government to reshape world's largest wealth fund

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:34pm IST

* Conservatives-led coalition wins election in Norway

* Norway has the world's biggest SWF with $750 billion

* Conservatives, Progress Party open to infrastructure investments

* Conservatives open to idea of splitting fund in 2

* Progress Party wants to break off 3 smaller funds, spend more
The world is waking up.
all talk

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

What
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex my use of words differ from the limited source you exist within. I Stated that the word attack is to strong a word in addressing the Syrian issue of present. That is why I introduced you to some new words for you. Reprimand and or Chastise. There are more, but you are having so much trouble comprehending those two. Not spinning, just far more precise in my use of the language I use on the subject. No doubt you will seek the Foxy hyped up definition tactic and fail to notice the subtle differences betwixt the literal atmosphere of “Attack” and Chastise and Reprimand”.
As I meander through several threads I have been asked do I ignore or gently deal with irrelevant comments.
“Interesting point. As for myself I do ignore comments that hold nothing more than callow sophomoric derogatory dysfunctional remarks. No substance and or facts. I have, as a child read many comic books. As an adult I put away the fairy tales, myths, and comic books, for books that have actual nutritious knowledge.
While the callow individuals spew their dysfunctional nonsense, I continue to feed relevant rational knowledge. It facilities to the readers that pass on by, as to which do they prefer. Comic book children views or something a wee bit more matured in comprehension of rational intelligence.”
A simple strategy.
Get over yourself Blarney. You ain't that damned smart or important either.

As for "Reprimand and or Chastise", you're talking about another country, not a school kid you frigging idiot.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

As our president continues to lead by following....
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

911/Lest we forget: God bless America. Catch you tomorrow.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Obama tells Russians America will reduce its nukes, whether Russians do or not.Russian reply? Sure, go ahead.Cool with us! Obama has the I.Q. of a hockey puck.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Let's remember 9/11/12 when 4 Americans died in Benghazi and we still don't know the truth and can't get the truth out of this lying and corrupt administration.

But in the words of Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?". She will make a wonderful President, won't she?.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
Let's remember 9/11/12 when 4 Americans died in Benghazi and we still don't know the truth and can't get the truth out of this lying and corrupt administration.
But in the words of Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?". She will make a wonderful President, won't she?.
I wouldn't let that bitch catch my dog.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Putin has broken off another piece of his foot in Obama's ass, this time in a New York Times op ed piece.Sucks to be Obama.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

AFL-CIO sends letter to dems, says Obamacare is"highly disruptive", will destroy health care in America. Another brick in the wall....

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

The resurgence of the right continues with the recall of anti-gun dems in Colorado, despite being hugely OUTSPENT by left wing maven Bloomberg.....and the beat goes on....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
AFL-CIO sends letter to dems, says Obamacare is"highly disruptive", will destroy health care in America. Another brick in the wall....
Unions thought it was going to be free and now they don't like the Idea that they are going to be paying too for others and taxed.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Unions thought it was going to be free and now they don't like the Idea that they are going to be paying too for others and taxed.
Incorrect, unions were aware there was a cost associated with the program. Where did you hear they believed it was going to be free?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

This president continues his path towards disaster unabated.The Russians consider him a clown.The democrat ideal for America is fast sliding into a morass of half-baked slogans and ignorant machinations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,381 - 18,400 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance