Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 908)

Showing posts 18,141 - 18,160 of21,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

You can take nothing from anyone Barney just more long winded blah blah blah. Go back to the outhouse with your loyal Dung Depository, you deserve each other.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamanomics hard at work. No wonder why we call him the Food Stamp President.
Well meat head fails to comprehend simple math. Lets see if we can help him. One growing number of population; Two increase of inequality through republicans austerity policies and Three the Great Recession and its after math that increased poverty. DUH do you think that adds up to something?
Help the desperate impoverished, that republicans created. Defiant say Bah Humbug. It will help to expedite the termination of the surplus population.
Now with republican’s 1929 Great Depression and their 2008 Great Recession they want one more shot at it. Third time is a charm or a strike out. 2014 coming up lets call them out on a technicality. They are not intelligent enough to be in the game in the first place.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Texan wrote:
You can take nothing from anyone Barney just more long winded blah blah blah. Go back to the outhouse with your loyal Dung Depository, you deserve each other.
Being a Black Hole sucks. Don’t it Tex?
No Name

Zirconia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call excuses are proven facts. Simply put yourself in the same scenarios of the African American. For over a century subjugated to second or third class citizenship. Last to be hired first to be fired. Harassed by the police and or held guilty for crimes they did not commit. How can they have structured peaceful family life? Families break down and to maintain their social perspectives they digress into gangs. Back to archaic tribal affiliations, with Tit for Tat scenarios. Try it sometime. One guy did do just that with a medication that turned his pigmentation from whit to black.{Black Like Me; book} Went down South and got an education of the white mans ignorance, first hand.
Trillion dollar war on poverty? State timelines.
Presently Obama is seeking to attack inequality in our economics distributions, of which we rate the lowest in the civilized developing nations. GINI coefficient {0= equality: 1 = Inequality} is at .47. Africa and Latino South America are .5 ot higher. 1980 we were at .4 thus inequality has been severely increasing. Sweden is .3 or below and Netherlands is .31. Presently we are at the levels of nations such as Turkey and Iran.
Addressing the issues of inequality will suppress the dysfunctions that produce family disintegration and gangs as well as poverty.
That is why I have been hitting on inequality. Giving small examples from sources such as “The Price Of Inequality” by Joseph E. Stiglitz, Nobel prize winner in economics. Want some more; . One is Michael Mandelbaum. Economic advisors to various presidents here in the USA and a few other outlying sovereignties. Has several books on the subject of Liberal International Free Trade Markets. One to get you started ,“The Ideas That Conquered The World”.
Another Bulls Bears and the Ballot Box by Bob Deitrick and Lew Goldfarb. Statistics on the past 80 years of each and every president.
Now put down your foxy tabloids and comic books and read something that actually has substance and facts.
Of course that would be against ideologies of the right wing. They prefer an ignorant herd. Much easier to manipulate them to cut their own throats and save them the problem of doing their own butchering. LOL Now how is that for my opinion.
Gosh.What an incredible arrogant punk you are.You don't seem to care at all for the blacks being butchered by blacks.Are you that stupid? Or just uncaring? Its easy to tell that waco's agenda is to get help for black neighborhoods.What point are you trying to make? Simply being a jerk is no help to anyone.B.F., protector of the status quo?
VET

Zirconia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I HAVEN'T seen any ideas from the Forand poster that amount to anything of substance, just attempts to inflict his heavy-handed recycled philosophies.
Semi Sane Eddie

Zirconia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should all get together for a "Weekend at Bernies'" ? We could see the great man in his natural habitat,hmm?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your word for it, old boy.When it comes to suction, you're the undisputed champion!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't know Barney, but seeing as how you suck for a living why don't you tell me: After all you are the pro.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, OMG, this is the SHORTEST POST EVER by BF!!!! I can not believe it....I just printed it and have been looking for a frame to hang it on the wall!!!! Never seen BF "lose his cool" before, kudos to whoever you are!! He usually just drowns us in his blither.
Florida Sux

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Florida produces its`share of drunken loons.Among the most egregious is my erstwhile friend,Forand the Great(in his own mind!).WE have been through a lot together,I was hoping his liver would give out by now,he has a bionic mouth,sad to say!
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call excuses are proven facts. Simply put yourself in the same scenarios of the African American. For over a century subjugated to second or third class citizenship. Last to be hired first to be fired. Harassed by the police and or held guilty for crimes they did not commit. How can they have structured peaceful family life? Families break down and to maintain their social perspectives they digress into gangs. Back to archaic tribal affiliations, with Tit for Tat scenarios. Try it sometime. One guy did do just that with a medication that turned his pigmentation from whit to black.{Black Like Me; book} Went down South and got an education of the white mans ignorance, first hand.
Trillion dollar war on poverty? State timelines.
Presently Obama is seeking to attack inequality in our economics distributions, of which we rate the lowest in the civilized developing nations. GINI coefficient {0= equality: 1 = Inequality} is at .47. Africa and Latino South America are .5 ot higher. 1980 we were at .4 thus inequality has been severely increasing. Sweden is .3 or below and Netherlands is .31. Presently we are at the levels of nations such as Turkey and Iran.
Addressing the issues of inequality will suppress the dysfunctions that produce family disintegration and gangs as well as poverty.
That is why I have been hitting on inequality. Giving small examples from sources such as “The Price Of Inequality” by Joseph E. Stiglitz, Nobel prize winner in economics. Want some more; . One is Michael Mandelbaum. Economic advisors to various presidents here in the USA and a few other outlying sovereignties. Has several books on the subject of Liberal International Free Trade Markets. One to get you started ,“The Ideas That Conquered The World”.
Another Bulls Bears and the Ballot Box by Bob Deitrick and Lew Goldfarb. Statistics on the past 80 years of each and every president.
Now put down your foxy tabloids and comic books and read something that actually has substance and facts.
Of course that would be against ideologies of the right wing. They prefer an ignorant herd. Much easier to manipulate them to cut their own throats and save them the problem of doing their own butchering. LOL Now how is that for my opinion.
My sis says to ask you who got the vote first? Blacks or Females? Want to talk about "second class"? She said she would be happy to stroll down that lane. Trust me, she has no problem going there. ALL in the "Hangie Down" club HAS it better, she says.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Thank you very much and you are very welcome.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

There's a pot of gold.Standing around the pot of gold, is the Easter Bunny, Santa CLaus, and an intelligent Bernard Forand.So, who gets the gold.? None of them.There's no such thing as the Easter Bunny, there's no such thing as Santa Claus, and damn sure there is no such thing as an intelligent Bernard Forand.....!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

My work here is done. :)
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Now wait a minute waco, I'll agree with you about Barney, but The Bunny and Santa are really good guys, to even use them in the same sentence with Barney is just wrong.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Now wait a minute waco, I'll agree with you about Barney, but The Bunny and Santa are really good guys, to even use them in the same sentence with Barney is just wrong.
Old Bernie sees everything in black and white.It is necessary for him to demonize those with the temerity to disagree with his so called"views", it makes the sot feel better about himself.That, and a fifth of JD.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the expert on sucking, Blarney. In fact, I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, you old bastard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
There's a pot of gold.Standing around the pot of gold, is the Easter Bunny, Santa CLaus, and an intelligent Bernard Forand.So, who gets the gold.? None of them.There's no such thing as the Easter Bunny, there's no such thing as Santa Claus, and damn sure there is no such thing as an intelligent Bernard Forand.....!!
LOL...good one!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
From your comment one can see you are not in compliance with the Marine Code of ethics.“Leave No One Behind”. Another institution you seek to slander. Never made it to Nam did ya.
Law abiding citizens? DUH who made those laws? Same ones you oppose to regulating too big to fail banks. Oh yeah we know you well. Anti everything, Anarchist. Spewing words you have no knowledge of. Deregulate is the hue and cry of your clan. Criminals and corruptive officials love you.
What a meat head !
The Marine Code of Ethics doesn't apply to failed libtard policies. I highly doubt if you were ever a U.S. Marine and if you were and in fact went to Nam, you couldn't have been anything more than a REMF anyway.

The War On Poverty is nothing more than another liberal failure. Get over it.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

LOL have got the worms coming out of the wood work. All those comments and if you sum them all up it adds up to Nothing. Typical evade, distract, derogatory callow nonsense. Why even their illiterate nature can not handle one fact I GAVE them. Ah but then they are simply lost sheep of the right wing herd. All have played hooky or dropped out before they could get to a class on reading and comprehension. Good to know this is all that is left of once was the Grand Old Party. Dregs…
While they babble on I’ll put out some more facts. They are the wind beneath my wings.
Yes I see a pattern; Is it conspiracy?
Capture of Osama without archaic torture tactics.{Mathematical algorithms} No invasion of Pakistan with hundreds of $Billions for the military industrialist.
Libya’s war, without one American solider dying in its entire operation and objective. Completed within months.
Obtains a water downed Health Care system for our nation in spite of the most dysfunctional congress in our nations history.
Returned economic stability in record time, from the brink of the abysses of a Great Depression. Faster than Clinton, Reagan and F.D.R.
Seeking to expand our ruined higher education of which we are no longer the “best in the world”.
I have a dream that some day our nation will discover the benefits of Universal Education. Some Western Industrious Nations have, for years, proven its necessity and its benefits that return to their industrious nation to progress.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,141 - 18,160 of21,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr why 16,780
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 497
•••
•••
•••
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••