Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20020 Aug 23, 2013
The existence of the DHS guys website is a fact Bernie.Are you an attorney? Just wondering.What he had posted in his website, well, you be the judge.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20021 Aug 23, 2013
By the way Bernie, I don't agree with Pravda.Just reporting what they say.They also say the Boston bombing was faked by the US govt.I don't believe that either.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20022 Aug 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I'm pretty old Forand.Worked twenty years for the post office, left at 43.The website by the DHS guy is a fact.Check around.Postal employees couldn't engage in political rallies.That's a fact as well.That's how it was in 1978.This may be inconvenient for you, but true nonetheless.There were no websites around in 1978.Any postal employee advocating the destruction of either the black or white races,openly on social sites, will be fired.
BS on two counts. It is not a fact check link it a US government document, and 2 maybe you boss told you you can't participate but BY LAW you had every right to participate in partisan political activity.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20023 Aug 23, 2013
...hate groups...not so much. Those aren't covered under the hatch act.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20024 Aug 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Dude,i don't think its funny.Union troops carried guns.They bad as well? You made the point yourself.Its not the tool killers use.Its what makes them KILL.Are you so stupid that you think this is tit for tat? Blacks were killed by whites.Therefore, its ok for an old white man to be beaten to death by two blacks? Forand I know you aren't that mean.You can't be.I think families are important, maybe more important than we thought.The fragmentation of black culture is a cancer,a cancer that spreads.Have your watched so much TV that death means nothing to you? Do you think I want revenge?,
YUP; you definitely have been to the Tea POT. Never said it was funny that Union or even Confederate soldiers carried guns? Drifting their buddy. Yes I agree its what motivates people to kill each other, that is the primary source, of the killing of each other. Guns are but one of many tools. It was you who brought that into the discussion.
Tit for Tat is what your comment was implying. Advocating the race card and then mixing it with guns was of your making.
Black culture is no more a cancer than white cancer or brown, red, yellow or green cultures.“IF” you are Christian then all were begot by Adam and Eve. All are god’s children, that you seek to diversify with subtle Tit for Tat scenarios then deny others when they return exactly what you have been doing.
Death to me is just as natural as birth. Should I have feared birth? I should fear death because??? Why?
Want you think on revenge is but my opinion. Since you asked.
Yes I see formatting hidden hatred within you that arises, for illogical adventures into our humanities. Something you have been wrestling with these past couple of years. Self medication is not as expedient as simple mediation a few times per week.“BUT” then that is something you will avert and continue to wrestle.
Does a doctor seek revenge against cancer?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20025 Aug 23, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP; you definitely have been to the Tea POT. Never said it was funny that Union or even Confederate soldiers carried guns? Drifting their buddy. Yes I agree its what motivates people to kill each other, that is the primary source, of the killing of each other. Guns are but one of many tools. It was you who brought that into the discussion.
Tit for Tat is what your comment was implying. Advocating the race card and then mixIing it with guns was of your making.
Black culture is no more a cancer than white cancer or brown, red, yellow or green cultures.“IF” you are Christian then all were begot by Adam and Eve. All are god’s children, that you seek to diversify with subtle Tit for Tat scenarios then deny others when they return exactly what you have been doing.
Death to me is just as natural as birth. Should I have feared birth? I should fear death because??? Why?
Yes I see formatting hidden hatred within you that arises, for illogical adventures into our humanities. Something you have been wrestling with these past couple of years. Self medication is not as expedient as simple mediation a few times per week.“BUT” then that is something you will avert and continue to wrestle.
Black culture....abandoning of black kids to raise themselves....72 percent born out of wedlock....getting their sense of"family"from gangs....stay off the bottle Bernie...you already got in trouble for that...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20026 Aug 23, 2013
Be warned...problems in white areas are fast increasing as well...thirty percent born out of wedlock...drop outs increasing...cancer always spreads....

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20027 Aug 23, 2013
DHS website guy says OBAMA is a"mulatto tom"....maybe a drone attack is in order....

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20028 Aug 23, 2013
The Hatch Act was amended in 1993 .ACTUALLY.I started in the usps in 1978.Com prehend, airhead?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20029 Aug 23, 2013
Hey Bernie isn't it time for you to go to Washington state so you can get high as a kite, legally?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20030 Aug 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Black culture....abandoning of black kids to raise themselves....72 percent born out of wedlock....getting their sense of"family"from gangs....stay off the bottle Bernie...you already got in trouble for that...
EW Jackson would agree with that.

EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery - YouTube

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20032 Aug 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>EW Jackson would agree with that.
EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lMyV9632PZAXX
As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20033 Aug 24, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Tit for Tat is what your comment was implying. Advocating the race card and then mixing it with guns was of your making.
What the hell are you babbling about now?. Speaking of death, Italians have a custom of hanging crepe paper at funerals. I think that you should hang some on your nose, because your brain is on the way out.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20034 Aug 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Black culture....abandoning of black kids to raise themselves....72 percent born out of wedlock....getting their sense of"family"from gangs....stay off the bottle Bernie...you already got in trouble for that...
Now Wedlock? Evade, distract etc. etc. Gee do you think the years, for this or that minority, of being subjugated to oppressive ideologies might have something to do with IT?? DUH LOL you base your micro analyst of personnel one on one relationships. Try expanding out more and discover more.
Are you curious as to how much the Price For Inequality has cost you in just the recent years. Find your category and figure it out. Enjoy your slide to …. Heh, heh I’ll leave that to your imaginations.
Inequality for the median and the impoverished has risen to favor the 1% with 40% gains in income. For the middle and below minus 6.1%.
Our median household income rose to $52,100 from its previous trough of $50,700 in 2011, remaining $2,400 lower with a 4.4% rate of inflation decline from its 2009 levels. Add the 1.8% Decline during the Great Recession and we get $3,400 below its December 2007 levels. That’s when the economic slump for the median and below began for them.
Largest decline went to the African American and Southerners who did not attend college.
Lower the income level the faster the rate of decline in earnings to Purchase Power as a percentage of real growth of the nations income. Gordon W. Green Jr. and John F. Coder of the Sentier Research that researches household income data stated and I quote; “Groups with low incomes tended to have steeper declines in income,” The preview of the official Census Bureau income statistics will be available in September of 2013. Sentier’s computations was based on the current population survey of 50,000 homes. Both of these sources have supported the conclusion of an increasing of inequality of economic dispersal. Going back years in its role of increasing inequality to favor the 1%.
President Obama at Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois recognizes the problem of the increasing inequality within our nation. Stating “Even though our businesses are creating new jobs and have broken record profits, nearly all the income gains of the past 10 years have continued to flow to the top 1 percent. The average C.E.O. has gotten a raise of nearly 40 percent since 2009. The average American earns less than he or she did in 1999.”
Recent graduates with associates or bachelors degrees were no protected from the on slaught of the ever increasing inequality in lost income earnings purchasing powers.
Homes with a High School education experienced a 9.3% decline with $39,300 earnings. Associate graduate homes lost 8.6% to $56,400 and the Bachelor degree homes lost 6.5% to $84,700.
People under the age of 25 fell 9.6% to income earnings to $31,300
Those 25 to 34 lost 4.5%.
Those 35 to 44 lost 5.7%
Those 45 to 54 lost 2.5%
Those 55 to 64 lost 7%
Southern States showed largest declines. Losing 6.2% for earnings to $47,900.
Western States lost 5.2% for earnings to $56,400
Northeast States lost 3.9% for earnings to $56,800.
By adding, the declined lost of earnings to purchase power, to the 1% gains of{40%} and you can estimate how much inequality your particular sector experienced, for just this one last Great Recession. Final tally of the increase to inequality will not be available until at least 2020.
Republicans have mathematically exposed themselves for over 80 years to be responsible for increasing inequality through various austerity polices that they support.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20035 Aug 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Be warned...problems in white areas are fast increasing as well...thirty percent born out of wedlock...drop outs increasing...cancer always spreads....
How does cancer spread.
……Republicans Coup of Democracy.
Starts at the beginning of our USA. Not all were for democracy. Not all were satisfied with the “no one left behind liberal nonsense.” There were those that had opportunities to corner vast segments of the newly forming economics of this Nation. Siphoning of wealth to a small minority.
Big Stick Teddy was the first to recognize the disparity in wealth distributions. Realized this would lead to the demise of democracy. Immediately attacked the core of these “Robber Barons, Monopolies and the Tyranny of the Industrialist Empire. Legalizing Unions and raising taxes to these democratic assassins. With his dying breath to his political career he split the republican conservative party to topple Taft from reelection in favor of {D} Wilson. Conservative republicans had become the haven for the affluent ideologies of ever increasing inequality.
Conservatives’ countered with emphasis on deregulations leading to the 1929 Great Depression from which they amassed greater wealth from the impoverished majority. F.D.R. cleans up the mess of the republicans near complete destruction of our democracy. Strict regulations to shackle the minority affluent beast. 1933 minority exposes that they have formed a union. They will use their wealth to influence our government for their profits of inequality to the minority to increase.
Kennedy assassinated less than 4years into his term. Strong supporter Civil Rights and decreasing inequality. Held the troops for containment of communism, at same level as Eisenhower.{29,000}. Conservatives crying for war to feed their Military Industries was being denied until LBJ succumbing to a lie rolls out the troops. Realize he was lied to that initiated a war with no end. Refused nomination and steps down and out of politics in shame. Robert Kennedy a favorite to win the election took stage. Announcing his desires for the decrease of inequality and returning of our troops. He is promptly assassinated. Coincidence? Hoover for 1929 and Hoover for the Kennedy’s? Orchestrating a symphony that empowers Nixon who is all for inequality. Supplying wealth to the Military Industries. Lost Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia but was able to support the overthrow of a new fledging democracy in Chile {1973} and help seat a tyrant dictator that remained for just under 20 years in power exiling millions of the populace and torturing tens of thousands. Regan trying to out do this by supplying weapons to anti democratic forces in Nicaragua.{Iran/ Contra} Increases debt of nation to over 2 Trillion! Promotes “Trickle Down Economics” which provided wealth ever increasing to the minority from the impoverished.
Then comes the Bushwhacking years with minimal productivity and the creation of the Great Recession through same tactics employed for the 1929 collapse. Deregulations primer for collapses. Obama pulls nation back from total collapse. Returns a growing economic middle class dynamo, calls back troops from republican wars. Reduces rate of increasing inequality. The Primer for Democracy’s collapse.
Will Democracy survive the erosive abusive forces of the minority or will the minority come to once again rein supreme…? Majority , well head them up and move em out…
To be continued…
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20036 Aug 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Hey Bernie isn't it time for you to go to Washington state so you can get high as a kite, legally?
Still evading distracting, no substance or facts. Just an EMT Pot! Ha, ha..
….. The Price Of Inequality
People from around the world heard the shot that crippled the financial markets. Shot originated from our Wall Street! Suspects were the Banks to big at fail.
Years of 2007 to 2008 exposed the flaw of the means and ways the USA defined their GDP. Foreign nations discovered that Inequality measurements were not represented.!
.. Symphonizing of the siphoning of wealth from the improvised lower classes to be horded by the 1% minority. Orchestrating with fine attentive desires of greed. Filling their coffers’ treasuries and outsourcing their horde for safe keeping from the Tax distributing environment of their beloved nation.
Melodies of bankruptcy erupted across the nation for over 8 million families homes. Tuning with increasing unemployment. Enveloping all within the finical ballroom. Students waltzing with tens’ of thousand of debt with no work available. Alas as the bell tolled for them at midnight, as they returned to their homeless rewards.
Millions more would soon accompany them with lost savings and defunct pensions. Safety nets that once retained them from such desolation, were sold to the highest bidder of their political domains. Strongly suggestive signing calling for the forced retirement to the improvised laborers.
Americans dreams of secured homes sold for less than its hard earned purchase. Vacancy was the norm through out the nation. Disrepair and lost of upkeep to properties festered on the infrastructures of a once proud majestic nation.
After shocks from the Great Recession will continue to affect this molding Nation until at least 2018 before complete repairs can be considered accomplished. The Price Of Inequality was merely illuminated for a brief moment in time, of the cost of inequality. Inequality has been eroding this nation for over a century. Inequality in the past 40 years has accelerated similar to the years before the 1929 Great Depression with similar results.
Within the bastions of the horded wealth, the symphony played on. Rejoicing in the price of inequality. Distributions of wealth being divided up with the 1% receiving one fifth of the nations income with the largest share to be rewarded to the 0.1% to the tune of 33% of the national income would be transferred to their coffers due to their wealth of assets. Some of which is rent control of national resources, politics and of course the media. Some assigned to continuously orchestrate the tune of A La Propaganda.
Tunes that are required to distract any observation of siphoning as was occurring during the years of 2002 to 2007, to the tune of 63% of the National Income to the 1%.
Alas had this been more evenly distributed the ballroom would still be overflowing with celebrations of prosperity for one and all.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20037 Aug 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you babbling about now?. Speaking of death, Italians have a custom of hanging crepe paper at funerals. I think that you should hang some on your nose, because your brain is on the way out.
Typical; Evade, distract, no substance or facts. Blank comments from a desperate right wing nut. Disrespecting the heroes that built this nation.
America has worn through many cloaks through out its history. Foreigners looked out over their seas, oceans and deserts to the promise land of America. Vast ranges of land to be consumed for mere pittance and hard labor. Blood of the martyrs of the revolution which nourished the first sprouts of Liberty, Opportunity, Justice, and the pursuit of Happiness, within this land so blessed, will not soon fade into the night. Nor as the future martyr’s for this ambitious goal, will not be forgotten.
Blood of these revolutionary martyr’s for freedom was not enough. Less than a century later Abraham Lincoln relieved President Buchanan with 11 states in secession seeking to divide the nation into separate independent nation states. Much as in ancient Greece with their city state. Defeat was inevitable by larger unified organizations.
Abe realized the desperate seriousness to our USA’s chances for this young nation to survive was at hand. March 4th 1861 Lincoln steps up to the helm declaring that these 11 states will not survive nor would this nation without unity of all. Greatest loss of American blood, in all of its history was once again demanded in nourishing our goals for freedom and liberty.
Less than ½ a century {1901 to 1909} latter, Ruff Riding Teddy with his big stick picks up the gauntlet to break up those that sought to destroy our democracy through their greed. Siphoning the wealth to a few and returning increasing poverty to the citizens of America.
A little over a century latter, the flower children {1965 to 1975} demonstrated, warning the nation of the increasing inequality that existed within USA’s administrations. Less than a ½ a century 2010 USA is once again demonstrated, warning of the inequality in our laborers productivity distributions to the 1% of our nation and providing ever increasing poverty.
The Haves and Haves not is an old fixture of inequality, dating back to the origins of our species. Inequality being the dominating purpose of disputes of tribes, cities, states, and nations. Micro symptom of recessions’ and depressions’ is exhibited by those infected with an imbalance to inequality.
Science has evolved away from suppositious studies, to observing emerging facts through the language of the Universe,{mathematics}. With this key, multi opportunities have come to be realized and identified. This same key to awakening our various curiosities of nature has been turned inward to discover the fundamental flaws to our inability to grasp the cherished Grail of Humanity for Peace. Inequality unregulated is now the most wanted villain in all of the histories’ of humanity.
A cancerous growth that must first be contained with treatments, until a cure can be found. Presently science with less obstructive forces shackling their progress will some day discover that cure. Until then we must preserve and seek the strict containment to our inequality’s cancerous growth.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20038 Aug 24, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
How does cancer spread.
……Republicans Coup of Democracy.
Starts at the beginning of our USA. Not all were for democracy. Not all were satisfied with the “no one left behind liberal nonsense.” There were those that had opportunities to corner vast segments of the newly forming economics of this Nation. Siphoning of wealth to a small minority.
Big Stick Teddy was the first to recognize the disparity in wealth distributions. Realized this would lead to the demise of democracy. Immediately attacked the core of these “Robber Barons, Monopolies and the Tyranny of the Industrialist Empire. Legalizing Unions and raising taxes to these democratic assassins. With his dying breath to his political career he split the republican conservative party to topple Taft from reelection in favor of {D} Wilson. Conservative republicans had become the haven for the affluent ideologies of ever increasing inequality.
Conservatives’ countered with emphasis on deregulations leading to the 1929 Great Depression from which they amassed greater wealth from the impoverished majority. F.D.R. cleans up the mess of the republicans near complete destruction of our democracy. Strict regulations to shackle the minority affluent beast. 1933 minority exposes that they have formed a union. They will use their wealth to influence our government for their profits of inequality to the minority to increase.
Kennedy assassinated less than 4years into his term. Strong supporter Civil Rights and decreasing inequality. Held the troops for containment of communism, at same level as Eisenhower.{29,000}. Conservatives crying for war to feed their Military Industries was being denied until LBJ succumbing to a lie rolls out the troops. Realize he was lied to that initiated a war with no end. Refused nomination and steps down and out of politics in shame. Robert Kennedy a favorite to win the election took stage. Announcing his desires for the decrease of inequality and returning of our troops. He is promptly assassinated. Coincidence? Hoover for 1929 and Hoover for the Kennedy’s? Orchestrating a symphony that empowers Nixon who is all for inequality. Supplying wealth to the Military Industries. Lost Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia but was able to support the overthrow of a new fledging democracy in Chile {1973} and help seat a tyrant dictator that remained for just under 20 years in power exiling millions of the populace and torturing tens of thousands. Regan trying to out do this by supplying weapons to anti democratic forces in Nicaragua.{Iran/ Contra} Increases debt of nation to over 2 Trillion! Promotes “Trickle Down Economics” which provided wealth ever increasing to the minority from the impoverished.
Then comes the Bushwhacking years with minimal productivity and the creation of the Great Recession through same tactics employed for the 1929 collapse. Deregulations primer for collapses. Obama pulls nation back from total collapse. Returns a growing economic middle class dynamo, calls back troops from republican wars. Reduces rate of increasing inequality. The Primer for Democracy’s collapse.
Will Democracy survive the erosive abusive forces of the minority or will the minority come to once again rein supreme…? Majority , well head them up and move em out…
To be continued…
Nothing but page after page of finger pointing Blarney?. Face it, the current regime is totally devoid of ideas to help the middle class prosper and only exists to serve the corporate masters who want to enslave us more.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20039 Aug 24, 2013
Bernie those horrendously long posts of yours prove nothing.You'd be better served saying"I disagree".You arguments are like a chair with three legs.They can't stand on their own.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20040 Aug 24, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Still evading distracting, no substance or facts. Just an EMT Pot! Ha, ha..
….. The Price Of Inequality
People from around the world heard the shot that crippled the financial markets. Shot originated from our Wall Street! Suspects were the Banks to big at fail.
Years of 2007 to 2008 exposed the flaw of the means and ways the USA defined their GDP. Foreign nations discovered that Inequality measurements were not represented.!
.. Symphonizing of the siphoning of wealth from the improvised lower classes to be horded by the 1% minority. Orchestrating with fine attentive desires of greed. Filling their coffers’ treasuries and outsourcing their horde for safe keeping from the Tax distributing environment of their beloved nation.
Melodies of bankruptcy erupted across the nation for over 8 million families homes. Tuning with increasing unemployment. Enveloping all within the finical ballroom. Students waltzing with tens’ of thousand of debt with no work available. Alas as the bell tolled for them at midnight, as they returned to their homeless rewards.
Millions more would soon accompany them with lost savings and defunct pensions. Safety nets that once retained them from such desolation, were sold to the highest bidder of their political domains. Strongly suggestive signing calling for the forced retirement to the improvised laborers.
Americans dreams of secured homes sold for less than its hard earned purchase. Vacancy was the norm through out the nation. Disrepair and lost of upkeep to properties festered on the infrastructures of a once proud majestic nation.
After shocks from the Great Recession will continue to affect this molding Nation until at least 2018 before complete repairs can be considered accomplished. The Price Of Inequality was merely illuminated for a brief moment in time, of the cost of inequality. Inequality has been eroding this nation for over a century. Inequality in the past 40 years has accelerated similar to the years before the 1929 Great Depression with similar results.
Within the bastions of the horded wealth, the symphony played on. Rejoicing in the price of inequality. Distributions of wealth being divided up with the 1% receiving one fifth of the nations income with the largest share to be rewarded to the 0.1% to the tune of 33% of the national income would be transferred to their coffers due to their wealth of assets. Some of which is rent control of national resources, politics and of course the media. Some assigned to continuously orchestrate the tune of A La Propaganda.
Tunes that are required to distract any observation of siphoning as was occurring during the years of 2002 to 2007, to the tune of 63% of the National Income to the 1%.
Alas had this been more evenly distributed the ballroom would still be overflowing with celebrations of prosperity for one and all.
You keep making excuses for blacks to butcher one another.Why? Are blacks committing murders far out of proportion to their population a result of slavery and unequal treatment? Because they were slaves, they should now exterminate themselves to extinction? The War on Poverty was a trillion plus dollar failure.Instead of excusing the annihilation of generations of blacks, don't you think we should find a way to stop this brutality? Things have got to change.I favor an attempt to give these kids some type of family, besides GANGS, and I believe it will benefit us all to do so.Gangs, Bloods, Crips, Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Texas Syndicate, are parasites who destroy by offering a false"family"to identify with, and belong to.I ask you straight out Forand, what is your opinion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian helmers Fri mel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Dec 18 Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
max flores Dec 16 sonia 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 16 bubbles 454
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance