Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
waco 1909

Spruce Pine, NC

#20000 Aug 23, 2013
Department of Homeland Security employee promotes race war and the killing of whites in website.How nice.
waco 1909

Spruce Pine, NC

#20001 Aug 23, 2013
Two black thugs beat white WWII vet to death.Wonder how they're gonna blame this one on guns.
waco 1909

Spruce Pine, NC

#20002 Aug 23, 2013
Bernard you should read"Pravda".They describe Obama as the "evil"coming out of Washington.They are also gleefully reporting that America is descending into"Marxism".
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20003 Aug 23, 2013

Obama not discouraged by a dysfunctional congress continues to seek greater ambitions for our USA. One of the most basic fundamentals that is required for a developing industrious nation is their education.
Nations of the western developed industrious nations look back at our president Obama’s efforts, as the first steps to a Universal Educational system. Recollecting their first steps to their Universal Educational systems. Now they bask, in an educational system that has surpassed the USA’s once proud leadership in education.
President Obama can observe how inequality has fractured to educate our students. Middle class students are being economically deprived of higher education. Imposing huge debts to those that seek to run the gauntlet.
President Obama said; “Colleges are not going to just be able to keep on increasing tuition year after year and passing it on to students,” further stating; “We can’t price the middle class and everybody working to get into the middle class out of college.”
Returning the USA as a leader of the “best educated” nation in the world will require to level the field of unbalanced inequality.
Laborer’s productivity distributions presently is absorbed by a small minority. Hording of wealth, by this small minority, has proven to be the Achilles heel of our USA. Deregulated capitalism is tantamount to the oligarchy’s of communism. Communism’s failure to compete on the Liberal International Free Trade Markets claimed their demise.
To be noted, is the limited education, that communism allowed their constituents. Suppression and limiting our students education will provide us with the same rewards that the communist received for that discrepancy.
A Universal Educational System is required if we are to compete effectively with our foreign competitors.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20004 Aug 23, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
Bernard you should read"Pravda".They describe Obama as the "evil"coming out of Washington.They are also gleefully reporting that America is descending into"Marxism".
A: why do YOU read pravada?
B: If they are "happy" about Obama being marxist why do they call him evil?

LMAO
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20005 Aug 23, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
I have looked in on Pravda. Just as I have looked into Fox. Gotta get that propaganda tabloid in. Amusing is all they add up to be.
Do keep in mind, that Marx is not a governmental form. He was a political theorist. Fascism is an ideological form of government. Most nations including Russia, China, USA, UK, France and so on, employ various forms of fascism. Oh by the way some of Marx’s theories have been proven to be in error. there are many other political theorist. Many of which, we and most other nations employ various forms of their theories, as well. Knowing full well, not all their theories were correct.
Pravda is their Fox.
Extremist Islamic’s is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity.
Polarizing, at times, can be interesting to observe. Derogatory to Praise are as perfumes, some obnoxious, some are delightful, fragrance’s, but do not drink them.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20006 Aug 23, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
Two black thugs beat white WWII vet to death.Wonder how they're gonna blame this one on guns.
White mobs hanged, Civil War Vet, WW I Vet, WW II Vet, North Korean Vet, etc., etc. AND torched their bodies. What has guns have to do with this? Simple they all carried guns during their military service for our USA.
Did I get it right? Huh, huh, LOL!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20007 Aug 23, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
Department of Homeland Security employee promotes race war and the killing of whites in website.How nice.
“SOME PEOPLE SAY” an employee of homeland security promotes the termination of illegal immigrants, African Americans, Latinos, Mexicans, Indians, Iranians, Muslims, Christians, Jews and so on and so on. So what is your point? Imagine what your employees were saying behind your back. LOL!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20008 Aug 23, 2013
wow wrote:
Hkh
Yes I see a pattern; Conspiracy??? Hmmmm....
Capture of Osama without archaic torture tactics.{Mathematical algorithms} No invasion of Pakistan with hundreds of $Billions for the military industrialist.
Liby's war without one American solider dying in its entire operation and objective completed within months.
Obtains a water downed Health Care system for our nation in spite of the most dysfunctional congress in our nations history.
Returned economic stability in record time, from the brink of the abysses of a Great Depression. Faster than Clinton, Reagan and F.D.R.
Seeking to expand our ruined higher education of which we are no longer the “best in the world”.
I have a dream that some day our nation will discover the benefits of Universal Education. Some Western Industrious Nations have, for years, proven its necessity and its benefits that return to their industrious nation to progress.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20009 Aug 23, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
A: why do YOU read pravada?
B: If they are "happy" about Obama being marxist why do they call him evil?
LMAO
Did you notice, they didn't say"Leninist"? I read Pravda to find out what other countries are saying.Why do you NOT? They didn't say Obama was Marxist, fool.They said Obama was evil.They said America was becoming Marxist..Comprehend, nitwit?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20010 Aug 23, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
“SOME PEOPLE SAY” an employee of homeland security promotes the termination of illegal immigrants, African Americans, Latinos, Mexicans, Indians, Iranians, Muslims, Christians, Jews and so on and so on. So what is your point? Imagine what your employees were saying behind your back. LOL!
His website is a fact.DHS is investigating.You can have whatever opinion you want, but advocating a race war isn't really what DHS wants.Employees can say what they want.Putting it on a website is the thing.LOL!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20011 Aug 23, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
White mobs hanged, Civil War Vet, WW I Vet, WW II Vet, North Korean Vet, etc., etc. AND torched their bodies. What has guns have to do with this? Simple they all carried guns during their military service for our USA.
Did I get it right? Huh, huh, LOL!
Dude,i don't think its funny.Union troops carried guns.They bad as well? You made the point yourself.Its not the tool killers use.Its what makes them KILL.Are you so stupid that you think this is tit for tat? Blacks were killed by whites.Therefore, its ok for an old white man to be beaten to death by two blacks? Forand I know you aren't that mean.You can't be.I think families are important, maybe more important than we thought.The fragmentation of black culture is a cancer,a cancer that spreads.Have your watched so much TV that death means nothing to you? Do you think I want revenge?,

Location hidden

#20012 Aug 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you notice, they didn't say"Leninist"? I read Pravda to find out what other countries are saying.Why do you NOT? They didn't say Obama was Marxist, fool.They said Obama was evil.They said America was becoming Marxist..Comprehend, nitwit?
I didn't notice anything dumb azz because you didn't post a link to your source.....nitwit.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20013 Aug 23, 2013
As a postal employee I could vote for whomever I chose.But, I could not carry signs or engage in political rallies, as I was a federal employer.That also meant I could not advocate a war of extermination.

Location hidden

#20014 Aug 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
As a postal employee I could vote for whomever I chose.But, I could not carry signs or engage in political rallies, as I was a federal employer.That also meant I could not advocate a war of extermination.
BS

Political Activity and the Federal Employee
http://www.osc.gov/documents/hatchact/ha_fed....

Page 2: Most federal
employees may take
an active part in
partisan political
management and
partisan political
campaigns.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20015 Aug 23, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't notice anything dumb azz because you didn't post a link to your source.....nitwit.
you misstated what I said, link or no link.Go to "PRAVDA" and do some reading, moron.You got what I said BACKWARDS, you need a link for that, vacuum skull?
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20016 Aug 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
His web site is not a fact. Its his opinion.
Now notice your contradictions in your two comments. You a postal employee do not have the right to protest? Where in as the Web site of this employee of the Homeland Security service is OK? LOL postal employee and with your trucking company you sure must have been busy.“OR” is that why you lost your trucking company? Hmmm.
Now are you saying postal employees can have their Web sites to say whatever they want? You been at that Tea POT again?
Waco’s comments below???

#1} His website is a fact.DHS is investigating.You can have whatever opinion you want, but advocating a race war isn't really what DHS wants.Employees can say what they want.Putting it on a website is the thing.LOL!

#2} As a postal employee I could vote for whomever I chose.But, I could not carry signs or engage in political rallies, as I was a federal employer.That also meant I could not advocate a war of extermination.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20017 Aug 23, 2013
"Western criticism of Russia getting more and more ridiculous" http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/22-0... Just did this because I've been watching the "back and forth" on here. I went to waco's source and they really have a slanted view. Read this link and you will agree.

Location hidden

#20018 Aug 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> you misstated what I said, link or no link.Go to "PRAVDA" and do some reading, moron.You got what I said BACKWARDS, you need a link for that, vacuum skull?
No YOU tried to post BS and I called you on it. Postal employees are allowed BY LAW to actively take part in partisan political functions. So take your pravda distraction and wipe yourself with it boy.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20019 Aug 23, 2013
I'm pretty old Forand.Worked twenty years for the post office, left at 43.The website by the DHS guy is a fact.Check around.Postal employees couldn't engage in political rallies.That's a fact as well.That's how it was in 1978.This may be inconvenient for you, but true nonetheless.There were no websites around in 1978.Any postal employee advocating the destruction of either the black or white races,openly on social sites, will be fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian helmers Fri mel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Dec 18 Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
max flores Dec 16 sonia 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 16 bubbles 454
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance