Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19421 Jul 26, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be really pisst that I don't liker your obamabitch.
Tough. I don't like him, you can't make me like him so, why don't you just eat worms?
Truth is you are boringly ignorant. Southern whites you represent? LOL not me for sure. Think you will find Tex will be defiant to such representation by such a one as you and what you represent. Justsaying..
Here is an example of your ignorance. Immigrated 300 years ago. B.S.! What your saying your related to the Pilgrims? First Northern YANKEES. AND what does that matter as well. Is 300 years some magical number which makes everyone from that era acceptable? The little bit of Indian in me says no. For my forefathers have been here for over 30,000 years and you are still just another greenhorn immigrant. Far as I’m concerned if you were to go back from whence you came, some nomadic impoverished tribe assimilating the Neanderthal genes within your illusionary pure strain Anglo Saxon BS.
When one eludes to the bible, visions of bigotry washes over me.
. LOL we all come from Adam and Eve? Kind of like a big DUH there to any of your racist ideologies. Just where do they think their Anglo Saxon white bodies came from. Do they actually think Adam and Eve were Anglo Saxon. LOL.. They contained all the races ? Then after they propagated, their children had no recourse than to commit incest to propagate. Eventually they evolved enough to spit out the various races and Anglo Saxon being one. Hmm genetic evolution? Not even close to being the majority of the worlds population. Alas, which all have been derived from the INCEST of what Adam and Eve thrust upon our civilizations, as ordered by their god. Now with that said; raciest bigots that BELIEVE in this as being your source within creation are ancestors of incest.
AND when I encounter individuals that racist represent; I must admit that bigots are an excellent example that incest has had a role in their existence which produced such a host of lost souls. Whether or not that goes back to the original source I still question. There are those that exemplify intelligence sufficient enough to indicate we have evolved from different scenarios then what pea brains such as these “BELIEVE” in.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19422 Jul 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
As obamacare slides slowly to the bottom of the Sea of Stupidity......
Here I stand to give thanks to Waco Defiant Tex Truth for being the wind beneath my wings. Giving me the strength to fly higher than eagle. Exposing me to panoramic views that I now share with them. May their gods be gentle with them..
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19423 Jul 26, 2013
Blah blah blah just apologize to Debbie Boone, if you are high, it must be the drugs, and there is only one God.
Barack Martin

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#19424 Jul 26, 2013
Man oh man, that Bernard Foreskin sure likes to copy his governments propaganda page by page. Now someone please tell me how foreskin can fly higher than a eagle.
Zig Zag

Lenoir, NC

#19425 Jul 26, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I stand to give thanks to Waco Defiant Tex Truth for being the wind beneath my wings. Giving me the strength to fly higher than eagle. Exposing me to panoramic views that I now share with them. May their gods be gentle with them..
Bernie the booze is what got you in trouble to begin with!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19426 Jul 26, 2013
Barack Martin wrote:
Man oh man, that Bernard Foreskin sure likes to copy his governments propaganda page by page. Now someone please tell me how foreskin can fly higher than a eagle.
It is only propaganda is the information is incorrect. Do you have anything that refutes his number or can all you do is make 3rd grade name insults?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19427 Jul 26, 2013
I told you it's the drugs.
BILLY BOB

Laguna Niguel, CA

#19428 Jul 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
Blah blah blah just apologize to Debbie Boone, if you are high, it must be the drugs, and there is only one God.
That's the truth
george

United States

#19429 Jul 26, 2013
No it's not!
Barack Martin

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#19430 Jul 26, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only propaganda is the information is incorrect. Do you have anything that refutes his number or can all you do is make 3rd grade name insults?
If it comes from your government, it has to be incorrect.
Cowboy

United States

#19431 Jul 26, 2013
Barack Martin wrote:
I think he's that drunk tranny who stepped out of an alley in Waco and tried to grab my tally-whacker. I kicked his ass higher than some eagles soar.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19432 Jul 26, 2013
Yes george it is, drugs are the only way for Barney to get anywhere near as high as an eagle.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19433 Jul 26, 2013
Barack Martin wrote:
<quoted text>If it comes from your government, it has to be incorrect.
And that is why you are with the GOParanoid
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19434 Jul 26, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why you are with the GOParanoid
Maybe he is with the rest of us that see the government for what it is.

Del Rio, TX

#19435 Jul 26, 2013
I agree!!!
Republican

United States

#19436 Jul 26, 2013
Keep up the good work!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19438 Jul 27, 2013

A vast arena circles Washington’s politics with an atmosphere of carnival energies and a smorgasbord of various agendas, proposals, desires and opportunities. Clowns to intercept and distract the populace from the serious issues of their days. Producing nonexistent scandals or plot to undermine each other, all for the amusement of the audience. Confronting The Price Of Inequality within their lives is not to be mentioned. Distract, evade and deceive the audiences, that all is just fine, with the world, sit back and enjoy.
President Obama can be heard in the distance slightly above the din of noisy distractions. Crying out to the adults within these audiences to take care. Warning of pending storms a coming, to rain on the Foxy Pied Pipers parades.
Rolling rumbling thundering reality of globalization, arc’s of lightning technological change and in this confusion the audience’s adult pockets are being picked to satisfy the desires, of a few, of the corrupted villains, lurking in the shadows.
Foreboding words are warning of this Washington carnival.“Washington has taken its eyes of the ball” further directing the audience “and I am here to say this needs to stop”!
Once upon a time “America The Land Of Opportunity” rang through out the world has been replaced with the “Myth Of America”! Education constantly eroding under the various republican storms leaving in its aftermath stifling heated humid fungus infecting “Inequality” Over a century of constant erosion has delivered US to the edge of desolation row, the worlds darken back alleys, where pickpocketer’s refine their trade. Paying their protective masters a large portion of their illicit gains, with no returns to the victims other than to have lightened their load of wealth from them.
Once again the ring master calls out the Foxy Pied Piper to lead the parade under these gathering stormy clouds. Festival enticingly the audience to forget all about your cares and woes. Who wants to build roads, power grids, schools, health centers, retirement packages, universal education for the children, and so on and son. These are so boringly of reality. Now listen to the enchanting melodies of the Foxy Pied Pipers tune’s of A La Propaganda. Everything is all right just sit back and relax.
Master of ceremonies proudly shouts we will decrease your sovereignties laws, shackling you from enjoying our carnivals. Why pay them when you can spend here and enjoy? Come one come all. The show is about to begin. Today’s show will be the “Magic of Aristocratic Benefits” across the fairway we have the sacred hall of Kings, Emperors and their puppet show of their dictators waltz.
Price you may ask? Fear not put on credit and we will collect it at a later time with a slight interest charge of 400%. Out of work? Don’t worry we can surely come to some arrangements for your desolation. Come work for us. We have accommodations for your picking down on desolation row. Where the ever increasing populace whistles their tunes of “ Lord don’t call me, for I owe my soul to the company store”!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19439 Jul 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
LOL I presume you are Christian. Which of your gods is the one? Father, Son or the Holy Ghost?“OR” perhaps from the dark side; Satan, Lucifer, the devil is in the details. Observe Judah has one god as do the Islamic. Are you of their dominations? Oh I know 3 in 1. Split personality? Schizoids? Alas that last does not work for your gods are all males…Hmmm
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19440 Jul 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
As obamacare slides slowly to the bottom of the Sea of Stupidity......
Insurance Premiums’ come a tumbling down. Individuals and families applying for 2014 Health Care are discovering their premiums at a 50% discount or more. N.Y. State as one example, of many states, has already approved the discounted premium cost. Citing an example of an individual that presently pays $1,000 per month will be able to obtain that same insurance coverage at a premium of $308 per month.
Obama’s administration followed up with their annalist of the CBO’s numbers, a bipartisan agency known as the Congressional Budget Office, did not take into account the sliding scale that is offered by the Health Care Bill. Adding a 10% to 18% greater premium savings to the individually insured, which will include additional discounts for incomes as high as $94,200 for a family of four.
Recent CBO report failure to project the accelerating decreasing debt provides credit to the Obama’s administrations Health Care cost projections. accuracy.
“Individual Mandates” written into the Health Care Bill is stimulating the insurance companies into a frenzy of competition. Factoring in, a wave of newly uninsured youthful clients.
Immediate reaction from the republicans extremist within their House is pushing their Bill to remove “Individual Mandate” from the Health Care Bill as it presently exist.
Fortunately democrats hold the Senate and Executive Branch and success of the republican extremist is not likely.
Individual Mandate’s value was demonstrated by N.Y. State. N.Y. State required that all applications for the 2014 Health Care Insurance be accepted. However they excluded the Individual Mandate clause. Needless to say the results were that the frail and sick of health applied as the youthful healthy citizens declined.
N.Y.’s experiment illuminates the value of the “Individual Mandate” clause. Republican’s House extremist seeking to sabotage, our Health Care, should be duly noted for what actions will be required by the voters of 2014.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19441 Jul 27, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance Premiums’ come a tumbling down. Individuals and families applying for 2014 Health Care are discovering their premiums at a 50% discount or more. N.Y. State as one example, of many states, has already approved the discounted premium cost. Citing an example of an individual that presently pays $1,000 per month will be able to obtain that same insurance coverage at a premium of $308 per month.
Obama’s administration followed up with their annalist of the CBO’s numbers, a bipartisan agency known as the Congressional Budget Office, did not take into account the sliding scale that is offered by the Health Care Bill. Adding a 10% to 18% greater premium savings to the individually insured, which will include additional discounts for incomes as high as $94,200 for a family of four.
Recent CBO report failure to project the accelerating decreasing debt provides credit to the Obama’s administrations Health Care cost projections. accuracy.
“Individual Mandates” written into the Health Care Bill is stimulating the insurance companies into a frenzy of competition. Factoring in, a wave of newly uninsured youthful clients.
Immediate reaction from the republicans extremist within their House is pushing their Bill to remove “Individual Mandate” from the Health Care Bill as it presently exist.
Fortunately democrats hold the Senate and Executive Branch and success of the republican extremist is not likely.
Individual Mandate’s value was demonstrated by N.Y. State. N.Y. State required that all applications for the 2014 Health Care Insurance be accepted. However they excluded the Individual Mandate clause. Needless to say the results were that the frail and sick of health applied as the youthful healthy citizens declined.
N.Y.’s experiment illuminates the value of the “Individual Mandate” clause. Republican’s House extremist seeking to sabotage, our Health Care, should be duly noted for what actions will be required by the voters of 2014.
Hogwash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 43 min stupid people 596
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 47 min stupid people 381
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 47 min stupid people 692
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 807
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 18,757
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sep 21 Libra 23

Lubbock Jobs

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]