Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
17,281 - 17,300 of 22,181 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

T i m you have no people, and you speak for no one. I would tell you to go jump in the lake, but there is already too much pollution in it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Say Defiant we know your head isn't up Actually a--. There couldn't possibly be any room in there for two heads, especialy when you consider how big his has got to be.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez ButtPlug. Is that your way of showing us that you are mentally disturbed?. That's what you get for choosing to be an obscure little
internet troll for your "profession". LOL
Lol boy, your continued use of hard core sexual instruments exemplifies your deep rooted sexual perversions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Say Defiant we know your head isn't up Actually a--. There couldn't possibly be any room in there for two heads, especialy when you consider how big his has got to be.
Don't forget your tongue is right there too boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mention "ass" and "little boy" in the same post?. I guess we know what you do for "recreation", pervert.
If my numbers were incorrect your dumb ass would be the first to get on here and cry....."You are wrong you are wrong"
but you can't because my figures are accurate.
cry cry cry little boy....keep crying because you can't debate on the facts.

keep running from the facts boy...that is what a typical right winger does.

no matter what name you choose the same stupidity shines through
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

++++++++++

Bush sees positives for U.S. in Egypt, Arab Spring
Full story: CNN
When the dust settles from the protests in Egypt and other Arab nations, the resulting political balance will be favorable to the United States, former President George W. Bush predicts.

++++++++++
----------

The following refers to the above:
==========

Bush is just like any OTHER man in the streets, who would say the same, and what makes Bush think his views of any, are new and creative? AND why would he say so? It may show he still wants a part of the current policies by not knowing he is the past-gone, for definitely this proves Obama is also confused by being elected with no own show and standpoint, AS IF to be run by former president's policies; but no one elected the former one to run anything.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol boy, your continued use of hard core sexual instruments exemplifies your deep rooted sexual perversions.
Everyone one is a "boy" to you. Even women that post here. That's rather telling.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Yeah, his head is about the same thing as an inflated balloon and just as empty of anything but hot air.
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

JBH wrote:
++++++++++
Bush sees positives for U.S. in Egypt, Arab Spring
Full story: CNN
When the dust settles from the protests in Egypt and other Arab nations, the resulting political balance will be favorable to the United States, former President George W. Bush predicts.
++++++++++
----------
The following refers to the above:
==========
Bush is just like any OTHER man in the streets, who would say the same, and what makes Bush think his views of any, are new and creative? AND why would he say so? It may show he still wants a part of the current policies by not knowing he is the past-gone, for definitely this proves Obama is also confused by being elected with no own show and standpoint, AS IF to be run by former president's policies; but no one elected the former one to run anything.
You might try to learn how to make sentences.
Texas

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

New year new politics

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Read some of the results there boy.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/current/ss/R...
Read what is ACTUALLY being done.
Is it true that FEMA signed an agreement to deploy Russian troops to provide security at mass events in the U.S.A.? No, that's a fictional claim based on an actual agreement signed by representatives of FEMA and the Russian Emergency Ministry on June 25, 2013 stating that the two countries will share the expertise of first responders and emergency managers as part of an ongoing collaborative emergency relief program last renewed in 2007. The agencies also agreed to collaborate on improving protections against meteorite impacts and other space threats.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/current/ss/R...
truth trumps kool aid yet again
Well, how can it be a "fictional claim based on an actual agreement signed by representatives of FEMA and the Russian Emergency Ministry" and, not be fact?

I think you're naive, if you believe our government. What about the FEMA coffins, the detainment centers, the promotion of our need for immigrants?

Just remember one thing: Obama stopped the fence, and said he would not secure the border until we granted amnesty to the millions of illegals here. He said it!

Why does he want massive third world immigration? He says we need the higher skills of immigrants. Why isn't he, first, assuring Americans get the education to fill these positions?

Face it, O-freak, he is destroying this country, right under your nose. And, you approve of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have been watching your incursions’ into the world of the Tin Hats. Patience you have. As I originally stated the source and the following sources came from extreme right wing {EU”s} National front for one example. Ala propaganda the weak minded easily fall prey to. Defiant’s abusive rebellion to rational and authority, began as it does with most of us in childhood. Many of us moved on to mature rational adult human beings, as with the handicap weakened mind,[ Defiant, Tex’s Truth} remain in their arrested development. Bravely sounding the alarm for the “FEMA concentration camps and our government will overthrow us scenarios!! AND they whine “why do you repeat?” Ha, Ha, Ha
How many times have we discussed the employment issue? AND still they persist to mumble away to themselves further deeper into their abysses. Consider that Carter in 4 years created more jobs than the 2 Bush’s plus first 4 years of Reagan’s. If I were to bring out the big guns like Bill Clinton, who would Tsunami the employment argument into oblivion, they would still slither away and site micro analyzed le propaganda numbers. Republicans are the worst stewardship in our nations 80 years history.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
You probably don't notice any job growth because the created jobs are going to immigrants.
High-end jobs are going to immigrants that we educate for free.

Give Americans education and, we will fill the jobs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she/it is just another typical left wing troll. No matter what you post they still scream like a spanked chimp. The whole object is to frustrate
and silence opposing viewpoints.
I got booted off of websites like slate.com for getting into it with 10 to 15 of these morons at a time. Had fun though.
The left-wingnuts are annoying as heck. They are blind to what they do, so riddled with guilt and desire to change the country for the worse.
Turn it around on them, every chance you get. There's not much, as fun as making liberals eat crow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
If my numbers were incorrect your dumb ass would be the first to get on here and cry....."You are wrong you are wrong"
cry cry cry little boy....keep crying because you can't debate on the facts.
Speaking of numbers, can you provide the number of Americans that Obama has screwed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
T i m you have no people, and you speak for no one. I would tell you to go jump in the lake, but there is already too much pollution in it.
I'm talking about white people. Are you saying that there are no white people? Or, is that just your wish?

Tell you what, mex. Hispanics are not a real race. Whites are.
Your people are nothing, in the race department.

One more thing, thank you for getting thehell out of texas.
It smells better here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone one is a "boy" to you. Even women that post here. That's rather telling.
I think he's calling everone a negro. He might be a bitter victim black perv.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In reference to their maturity level, most on here fir that description...boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how can it be a "fictional claim based on an actual agreement signed by representatives of FEMA and the Russian Emergency Ministry" and, not be fact?
I think you're naive, if you believe our government. What about the FEMA coffins, the detainment centers, the promotion of our need for immigrants?
Just remember one thing: Obama stopped the fence, and said he would not secure the border until we granted amnesty to the millions of illegals here. He said it!
Why does he want massive third world immigration? He says we need the higher skills of immigrants. Why isn't he, first, assuring Americans get the education to fill these positions?
Face it, O-freak, he is destroying this country, right under your nose. And, you approve of it.
Boy you don't read very well. The agreement is real...the claim is fictional. They are joint exercises not a russian deployment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of numbers, can you provide the number of Americans that Obama has screwed?
You made the claim...back it up with your numbers boy
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim...back it up with your numbers boy
So, where are yours?. I'm not talking about the numbers as in your I.Q. matches your hat size either. Face it, Obama sucks, you suck and it's
just another day in Obamaville for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 37 min why 505
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 17,705
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Tue Gasman 766
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Tue Gasman 390
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 720
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 666
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 661
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000