Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 860)

Showing posts 17,181 - 17,200 of21,039
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Holg wrote:
But Texas goes down. such guys like bush, this perry, obama, clintons, this new master follower of clinton, aipac-they make usa down and you from usa must wake up, see it and make something against it.
LOL another one that is self medicating. Tipping a wee bit on that Tea POT! LOL
jeff

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL another one that is self medicating. Tipping a wee bit on that Tea POT! LOL
Until Utopia arrives, inequality will always be with us. The poster you just referred to is a stalker, well known on many threads. This person is vicious and likely deranged, will take many positions using many Topix names. Usually goes far left or far right. Far right persona users maniacal ethnic slurs. Far left persona calls conservatives vile names. The idiot even responds to"it's"own posts using"it's" many different Topix names. Sometimes the"poster"makse seemingly incoherent statements.
Truth is might

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

I am a simple minded racist hick.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

test

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
I am a simple minded racist hick.
You're not simpleminded. You're not a hick. And you're not"Truth is Might".
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel we are reaching a common ground. How do we stop the racial issue, from being a deciding factor? We have to work together, while preerving our genetic integrity.
That's the ticket - unity without blending.
By just being honest with people. Results are the only thing that matter in this world. The results from 4 1/2 years of the Obama regime have been abysmal at best. Obama may have been the champion of black people at the beginning but now he is an embarrassment to many of them. All of us are
getting the shaft by the global elite, regardless of race and Obama was
chosen deliberately to keep up the "divide and conquer" strategy.

In fact, we have been getting shafted long before Obama by our wonderful corporate led government that lies to us at every turn. Examples: Gulf
War I vets were never told the truth of where their illnesses came from.
The government doesn't want to talk about depleted uranium used in munitions
and its effects.

On a personal note: I also didn't know that the drinking water at Camp Lejeune NC. was contaminated by benzine and other chemicals until recently. I was stationed there for a short time in the early 1970's.

But here is the biggest problem. Unless everyone in this country can see through the "conquer and divide" strategy being promoted by race, religion and political party affiliation, we are ALL screwed. We are all nothing
more than human cattle to the global elite and their puppets that run our
wonderful government.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're not simpleminded. You're not a hick. And you're not"Truth is Might".
No, it's just another useless troll with too much time on its hands.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
By just being honest with people. Results are the only thing that matter in this world. The results from 4 1/2 years of the Obama regime have been abysmal at best. Obama may have been the champion of black people at the beginning but now he is an embarrassment to many of them. All of us are
In fact, we have been getting shafted long before Obama by our wonderful corporate led government that lies to us at every turn. Examples: Gulf
and its effects.
On a personal note: I also didn't know that the drinking water at Camp Lejeune NC. was contaminated by benzine and other chemicals until recently. I was stationed there for a short time in the early 1970's.
But here is the biggest problem. Unless everyone in this country can see through the "conquer and divide" strategy being promoted by race, religion and political party affiliation, we are ALL screwed. We are all nothing
wonderful government.
Excellent. Am posting your post on another forum as well.
hie

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Kzk
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Senator Marco Rubio {R} of Fl. Is not welcomed by the {R’s}“Kick the can down the road gang”. Marco’s immigration bill that passed the Nations House of Representatives this past June, with a bipartisan vote of 68 to 32, is not acceptable to Fl. state house {R’s}.
Marco’s bill contends that and I quote “ We have 11 million people living in this country illegally, in de facto amnesty”“This is the way things are NOW, this is the status quo. And it is a terrible mess, hurting our country terribly. And unless we do SOMETHING it, this administration is never going to fix it.” This bill Marco further argues “ Mandates the most ambitious border and interior security measure in our nations history!”
The Bill’s $ 40 Billion for security up grade to our nations borders and the 13 years to scrutinize the illegal immigrants applications is not enough? Easy to see where the Traditionalist {R’s} are going with that. Looking for their can..
{R’s} claim their dissatisfaction with how the 1986 immigration bill did not secure the borders. Hmm was it not the {R’s} that voted down the funds for that upgrade to border security. Just as they refused Obama request for funds to beef up our embassies security after the Libyan issue.“IF” they were so concerned with beefing up our national borders to immigrants they sure had the opportunity from 2000 to 2008 and failed to do so. Kicking the can down the road is their best traditionalist policies on that immigration issue.
State House of FL.{R} Once Again Want The Opportunity To Exercise Their Traditionalist Pass Time To “Kick The Can Down The Road”
Rep. Tom Rooney, Radel, Dennis Ross and Bill Possey the leadership of the “Kick The Can Down The Road Gang, have made their Traditionalist desires known. Senator John Boehner of Ohio {R} is cheering them on. Emulating their dysfunctional leadership in administrating our polices to Florida and to our nation….. 2014 coming up voters. You choose…
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and its effects.
wonderful government.
Defiant comments;

Bernie replies;
Honesty has been less so with you on many occasions as it is now. Claiming Obama deliberately is keeping up “divide and conquer” is no more true than to say the inequality of the laborers productivity has been uneven ally distributed. Wealth of their productivity is and has been for over ½ a century, the policies of inequality presented to us by the republicans mandates for inequality.“Obama regime“? Detect a fragrance of biases.
Abysmal results? Again a false statement. Later I will ONCE AGAIN PRESENT THE CBO report that contradicts your dysfunctional acceptations on this matter.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Blah blah blah Barney. You are soooooooo full of s--t.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and its effects.
wonderful government.

Defiant commnets;
and its effects.

Bernie replies;
Agree with you here. With the Supreme Courts decision ,Jan. 2010 on “Citizens United” they advanced inequality and opened a conduit to siphon more wealth to the elitist from the lower classes. Lies at every turn? Disagree with you there. At times they must for there are many that can not handle the truth and of course to protect national secrets for security reasons. Getting hyped up that you are NOT privy to all that is going on or taking in for your consultations on these issue is a wise decision by our government. LOL You with FEMA concentration camp ideals..
Gulf abnormalities in the health of our veterans does require further investigation just as Viet Nam vets had to do with their agent orange issues. As will the vets from the last few wars with whatever abnormalities that surface. War is a multifaceted cost to our resources.“IF” this is truly a concern of yours, then it would be more prudent to dilute the hawks ambitions for their warring scenarios. And stop crying war, war because of some lone terrorist actions. Obama took him out without invading any nation or going to war over it. This you find shameful? Shame on you….
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and its effects.
wonderful government.

Defiant comments;

Bernie replies;
Hey that’s when I was there as well did not have the pleasure of meeting you. There about a month for advanced infantry training before being sent to Jax Naval Air Base for Ordnance training. I was told then not to drink the water. LOL so that’s what happened to you… Ha ,ha, AND they are still kicking that can down the road.. Tradition!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

CALL UP YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND REQUEST AN ANSWER TO THIS INFORMATION RECEIVED BY ME TODAY:
THE FINAL DESTRUCTION OF FREEDOM IN THE USA:
Hello Liberals, ready to learn to speak Russian???

Home » Breaking News, Disasters, North America » Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster

Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster

Posted by EU Times on Jun 27th, 2013 // 197 Comments
Click on this link and read it for yourselves, and choke it you Liberal/Democraps, wake up and realize what you have created, and the upcoming enslavement of your children and grandchildren.
We have our own resources and American troops that are the finest soldiers in the world. I guess Obama doesn't trust them right?

http://www.eutimes.net/2013/06/obama-requests...
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and its effects.
wonderful government.

Defiant comments;
wonderful government.

Bernie replies;
Here once again agree. Except we are NOT all nothing. We are being herded by our own wealth being unequally siphoned off to the 1%. It is the moral imperative of the global elite in some areas to advance inequality but not in all. There are nations that are addressing this inequality factor quite successfully under strict regulations to democratic capitalism. Sweden as one example. From 2000 to the present they have outpaced their national growth superior to the USA. USA of 1.85% growth to Sweden’s 2.3 % growth. WITH NO RECCESSIONS! The EU is presently sitting up and taking notice of those that have a well constructed democratic capitalist systems. Soon they will be casting aside their ancient austerity failing policies and emulate the more successful capitalist systems, Distancing themselves from the “Right’s” failed ambitions. NOT all is nothing.. Some stars do actually twinkle.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Here at last is the CBO report I promised for defiant who I know is sitting on pins and needles for. Obama has in less than 4.5 years turn the failing Right Wing polices on economics.“ITS ALL ABOUT THE ECONOMY” now a distant hue and cry from the RIGHT…. Now the RIGHT say too fast, too fast, too fast, slow down.. Ha, ha, ha
The Congressional Budget Office said the 2013 fiscal deficit would fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of G.D.P., about $200 billion less than it estimated just three months ago.
WASHINGTON — Since the recession ended four years ago, the federal budget deficit has topped $1 trillion every year. But now the government’s annual deficit is shrinking far faster than anyone in Washington expected, and perhaps even faster than many economists think is advisable for the health of the economy.
The agency forecast that the deficit, which topped 10 percent of gross domestic product in 2009, could shrink to as little as 2.1 percent of gross domestic product by 2015 — a level that most analysts say would be easily sustainable over the long run — before beginning to climb gradually through the rest of the decade.
"Revenues have been strong as the economy has outperformed a bit," said Joel Prakken, a founder of Macroeconomic Advisers, a forecasting firm based in St. Louis.
Over all, the figures demonstrate how the economic recovery has begun to refill the government’s coffers. At the same time, Washington, despite its republican political paralysis.
Republicans say perhaps too successful. Given that the economy continues to perform well below its potential and that unemployment has so far failed to fall below 7.5 percent, many economists are cautioning that the deficit is coming down too fast, too soon.
“It’s good news for the budget deficit and bad news for the jobs deficit,” said Jared Bernstein of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.{R}
“I’m more worried about the latter.” OOOHHH scary..
Now Obama is showing his democratic colors of success in financials. With the government running a hefty $113 billion surplus in the tax payment month of April, according to the Treasury, analysts now do not expect the country to run out of room under its debt ceiling.
The $200 billion reduction to the estimated deficit comes not from the $85 billion in mandatory cuts known as sequestration, nor from the package of tax increases that Congress passed this winter to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff. The office had already incorporated those policy changes in its February forecast.
Republicans want Congress to agree for this year to serving as a partial brake on the recovery, cutting government jobs and preventing growth from accelerating to a more robust pace, many economists have warned. The International Monetary Fund has called the country’s pace of deficit reduction “overly strong,” arguing that Washington should delay some of its budget cuts while adopting a longer-term strategy to hold down future deficits.{R} Typical, small minds for small growth..
CBO is revising its estimates for the current year, the budget office also cut its projections of the 10-year cumulative deficit by $618 billion. Those longer-term adjustments are mostly a result of smaller projected outlays for the entitlement programs of Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, as well as smaller interest payments on the debt. The C.B.O. has quietly erased hundreds of billions of dollars in projected government health spending over the last few years.
It did so again on Tuesday. In February, the budget office projected that the United States would spend about $8.1 trillion on Medicare and $4.4 trillion on Medicaid over the next 10 fiscal years. It now projects it will spend $7.9 trillion on Medicare and $4.3 trillion on Medicaid. Republicans “Chicken Little” is dying. Serving red herrings will return to the menu for their herd.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

BLAH BLAH BLAH Barney don't you have some place else to play? The middle of I35 maybe?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
CALL UP YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND REQUEST AN ANSWER TO THIS INFORMATION RECEIVED BY ME TODAY:
THE FINAL DESTRUCTION OF FREEDOM IN THE USA:
Hello Liberals, ready to learn to speak Russian???
Home » Breaking News, Disasters, North America » Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
Posted by EU Times on Jun 27th, 2013 // 197 Comments
Click on this link and read it for yourselves, and choke it you Liberal/Democraps, wake up and realize what you have created, and the upcoming enslavement of your children and grandchildren.
We have our own resources and American troops that are the finest soldiers in the world. I guess Obama doesn't trust them right?
http://www.eutimes.net/2013/06/obama-requests...
CALL UP YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND TELL THEM YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND WERE DUMPED BY ANOTHER GOPARANOID SPAM EMAIL.

Is it true that FEMA signed an agreement to deploy Russian troops to provide security at mass events on U.S. soil? No, that's a fictional claim based on an actual agreement signed by representatives of FEMA and the Russian Emergency Ministry on June 25, 2013 stating that the two countries will share the expertise of first responders and emergency managers as part of an ongoing collaborative emergency relief program last renewed in 2007. The agencies also agreed to collaborate on improving protections against meteorite impacts and other space threats.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/current/ss/R...

fools are easily misled.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant commnets;
and its effects.
Bernie replies;
Agree with you here. With the Supreme Courts decision ,Jan. 2010 on “Citizens United” they advanced inequality and opened a conduit to siphon more wealth to the elitist from the lower classes. Lies at every turn? Disagree with you there. At times they must for there are many that can not handle the truth and of course to protect national secrets for security reasons. Getting hyped up that you are NOT privy to all that is going on or taking in for your consultations on these issue is a wise decision by our government. LOL You with FEMA concentration camp ideals..
Gulf abnormalities in the health of our veterans does require further investigation just as Viet Nam vets had to do with their agent orange issues. As will the vets from the last few wars with whatever abnormalities that surface. War is a multifaceted cost to our resources.“IF” this is truly a concern of yours, then it would be more prudent to dilute the hawks ambitions for their warring scenarios. And stop crying war, war because of some lone terrorist actions. Obama took him out without invading any nation or going to war over it. This you find shameful? Shame on you….
Actually I find your making excuses for a piss-poor excuse for a government and your boot-licking shameful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,181 - 17,200 of21,039
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min What I say xoxo 16,784
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 497
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••