Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18757 Jul 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are catching on. White liberals are the scum of the earth. Black people would hate liberals as much as I do, if they knew the truth about them.
I never even heard of Paula Dean until now, thanks to the liberal pigs doing what they do best. Root around in sh!t. In all honesty, the white liberals are the ones who have created all of the race problems in
this country.
We have differing viewpoints when it comes to race and nationality, but I lay the blame right where it belongs on scum like Burnt Rearend when
it comes to the war on whites. They are traitors to this country and to their own race.
I'm all for the races uniting against poverty and corporate rule. But, being Christian, I cannot condone the race mixing.

I want to oppose the rich but, I can't blend races to do it.

We just need to unite, non-sexually, to end the greed.
What's your solution to this?

Location hidden

#18758 Jul 2, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah poor defiant is having a bad hair day. Cuddling up to his buddy Truth for affection. Fearing the worse. His white-ee’ race is going the way of the common minority. One less thing, that he can cling to, to boost his depleting self esteem. Such is the way of one that seeks ignorance for substance, for he shall find it. Truth and defiant hand in hand kissing on the threads…. Hey where is Tex. Could have one of them thar triangle soap operas going on here.. Stay tuned. I here the galloping hoofs of Tex’s horsee’..
More proof that you are one of those lying liberal whites, too guilt-ridden, to preserve your own race. You are ok with killing off the white race. I bet you love that Cheerios commercxial, with the interracial family.
Tell me ... why do you live? You're not helping your own people.
You live, to kill your own kind.

Listen - whites did not create slavery.
Indians were not here first.
Mexico was compensated for land they sold.

It's ok to be white. Enjoy it and honor it because, that is your heritage.

Location hidden

#18759 Jul 2, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment is as paradoxical as usual. Sucking face is being demonstrated by you and Truth. Then with a weak imagination you project your sucking to liberal. Your projector is running again. You have no conception to how I measure tolerance of various religions, so all of that part of your comment is moot, as usual.
Admits to being a heathen and does not discuss god and yet here he is? Discussing religion. That your family has given up on you I can understand.
Nondenominational is in line with your low opinion of all authorities. Childhood phase that you have not been able to mature out of. Fishing and guns amplifies that. Good old country BOY on the shaded banks of the river. Nostalgic isn’t it.
Your family does not HOUND you? Yup… forgot the country boy on the shaded banks with his gun, fishing pole and his old hound dog.
Thanks for the invite but will decline. Those were the days of a childhood and I have moved on.
You piece of garbage liberal. This country was founded on Christianity, the majority population is Christian.

Christianity does not honor homosexuality, race-nixing, theft, pedophilia, murder or deception.

Stop trying to convince Christians to accept immorality.
Better yet,... why don't you just gotohell?

Location hidden

#18760 Jul 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The white race isn't going anywhere, but you liberal maggots are the root of all of the problems in this country and the race issue is just one of
them.
I feel we are reaching a common ground. How do we stop the racial issue, from being a deciding factor? We have to work together, while preerving our genetic integrity.

That's the ticket - unity without blending.

Location hidden

#18761 Jul 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?. Who invited you to anything?. After all, your only "recreation" is being the pivot man for a liberal circle-jerk. You should be ecstatic that your kind can get married now.
Congrats. Next thing we know is that the A-sodomites will be able to marry their favorite farm animal and even have ObamaCare coverage on
it. Liberal utopia at its finest.
Lol, you called Bernie a phag.
You are probably right, too.
GOP war on women

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18762 Jul 2, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that you are one of those lying liberal whites, too guilt-ridden, to preserve your own race. You are ok with killing off the white race. I bet you love that Cheerios commercxial, with the interracial family.
Tell me ... why do you live? You're not helping your own people.
You live, to kill your own kind.
Listen - whites did not create slavery.
Indians were not here first.
Mexico was compensated for land they sold.
It's ok to be white. Enjoy it and honor it because, that is your heritage.
I guess we should apologize for thinking the tea party was full of crazy racists.m our bad.
GOP war on women

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18763 Jul 2, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You piece of garbage liberal. This country was founded on Christianity, the majority population is Christian.
Christianity does not honor homosexuality, race-nixing, theft, pedophilia, murder or deception.
Stop trying to convince Christians to accept immorality.
Better yet,... why don't you just gotohell?
Guess we need to pull out that pesky freedom of religion part of the constitution/ bill of rights.,we apologize again, our bad.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18764 Jul 2, 2013
We need to start a site exclusivly for Barney, and Truth is might. That way they could spray each other with their BS without getting it on the rest of us. Better yet let's lock them in a room together for a couple of hours, then ban the survivor from topix.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#18765 Jul 2, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumazz yankee, we don't have to ask you northerners to come here. You will come, no matter what. The beauty is, we don't cater to your leftist asses. You either fit in or, you get out. We don't care.
Are you seriously asking where are our guys from the Alamo? I guess they're as dead as your grandma. We all die, don't we? You dumazz.
The defenders of the Alamo were as varied as the accounts and legends that evolved from the siege. One with a fundamental knowledge of the event based on the stories and movies depicting the battle might assume that its population was made up of anglos who had a bone to pick with the Mexican dictatorship, or that they were men of war. However, the truth is that most of the men at the Alamo were farmers in their twenties. Not all were anglos, some were members of the hispanic populations of San Antonio and Laredo. Neither were they all from Texas. Besides Davy Crockett's men from Tennessee, others came from as far away as New York and Pennsylvania. Why did they travel so far? Perhaps the revolution in Texas evoked feelings much like that of the War for Independence did only fifty years earlier.

The largest group of defenders, not including Texians, were those from Louisiana. Then came Crockett's Band from Tennessee and their neighbors in Kentucky.

Of the 95 Texans at the Alamo, 40 came from Gonzales. Thirty-two of which rode through the Mexican lines under the cover of darkness after the siege had begun. Eleven men of San Antonio gave their lives, among these was James Bowie. Nacogdoches and Brazoria Counties both contributed 10 souls to the cause.

The Alamo defenders were not mercenaries, they were a legitimate army with assigned ranks made up of men who desired freedom from a dictatorial ruler who had declared martial law and abolished all power of the states of Mexico. The men's ages and backgrounds were not uniform and they came from near and far to make a stand. Their struggle has contributed much to Texan's unique identity.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#18766 Jul 2, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumazz yankee, we don't have to ask you northerners to come here. You will come, no matter what. The beauty is, we don't cater to your leftist asses. You either fit in or, you get out. We don't care.
Are you seriously asking where are our guys from the Alamo? I guess they're as dead as your grandma. We all die, don't we? You dumazz.
Nationality of the Alamo defenders....The largest proportion of defenders were foreign immigrants from the United Kingdom. From the 1800 Act of Union, the United Kingdom comprised: England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Of the men that fought and died at the Alamo, 29 are known to be from the United Kingdom. It has not been possible to trace the place of origin of 19 defenders. This suggests that they did not own land or have families in the United States, probably because they were new immigrants. I would suggest that there is more than fair chance that a high proportion, say 30%, of these 19 defenders were from the United Kingdom. The Napoleonic Wars cost the United Kingdom dear, in 1815 unemployment and poverty were rife in Great Britain. The Treaty of Ghent in 1815 ended the War of 1812, between the United Kingdom and the United States, and opened the United States for immigration from the United Kingdom. However, the Irish potato famine did not start until, say, 1841 and did not cause mass emigration until 1845. With this in mind, the proportion of Alamo defenders from the United Kingdom can probably be increased. Excluding: the 7 Tejanos, 2 Germans, 1 Dutchman, and John the black freedman; probably as much as 20% of the remaining 130 were new immigrants from the United Kingdom. Thus, men from the United Kingdom comprised at least 15% and may be 33%.of the defenders of the Alamo.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#18767 Jul 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
We need to start a site exclusivly for Barney, and Truth is might. That way they could spray each other with their BS without getting it on the rest of us. Better yet let's lock them in a room together for a couple of hours, then ban the survivor from topix.
yeah anytime some nut goes too far Forand screams

Forand screams"Tea Party"whenever some far right wing nut spouts

off.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#18768 Jul 2, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, you are saying get over the Alamo and move on, right? Yet, you can't progress enough to let who ever marry who ever? "Truth is might", is Truth is full of crap. So it's got to be your way and only your way, good luck with that.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#18769 Jul 2, 2013
"Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, 10 of the original 12 Hebrew tribes, which, under the leadership of Joshua, took possession of Canaan, the Promised Land, after the death of Moses. They were named Asher, Dan, Ephraim, Gad, Issachar, Manasseh, Naphtali, Reuben, Simeon, and Zebulun—all sons or grandsons of Jacob. In 930 bc the 10 tribes formed the independent Kingdom of Israel in the north and the 2 other tribes, Judah and Benjamin, set up the Kingdom of Judah in the south. Following the conquest of the northern kingdom by the Assyrians in 721 bc, the 10 tribes were gradually assimilated by other peoples and thus disappeared from history. Nevertheless, a belief persisted that one day the Ten Lost Tribes would be found. Eldad ha-Dani, for instance, a 9th-century Jewish traveler, reported locating the tribes “beyond the rivers of Abyssinia” on the far side of an impassable river called Sambation, a roaring torrent of stones that becomes subdued only on the sabbath, when Jews are not permitted to travel. Manasseh ben Israel (1604–57) used the legend of the lost tribes in pleading successfully for admission of Jews into England during Oliver Cromwell’s regime. Peoples who at various times were said to be descendants of the lost tribes include the Nestorians, the Mormons, the Afghans, the Falashas of Ethiopia, the American Indians, and the Japanese. Among the numerous immigrants to the State of Israel since its establishment in 1948 were a few who likewise claimed to be remnants of the Ten Lost Tribes. The descendants of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin have survived as Jews because they were allowed to return to their homeland after the Babylonian Exile of 586 bc."
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18770 Jul 2, 2013
Truth is might is just another racist moron. When he dies the planet WILL BE A BETTER PLACE, and God will show him the error of his evil ways.
txladynow

Cedar Park, TX

#18771 Jul 2, 2013
Congratulations to Perry..........
txladynow

Cedar Park, TX

#18772 Jul 2, 2013
Congratulations to Perry !!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18773 Jul 2, 2013
txladynow wrote:
Congratulations to Perry..........
What'd he do?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18774 Jul 2, 2013
He proved his ignorance.
Holg

Zerbst, Germany

#18775 Jul 2, 2013
But Texas goes down. such guys like bush, this perry, obama, clintons, this new master follower of clinton, aipac-they make usa down and you from usa must wake up, see it and make something against it.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18776 Jul 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe Florida can get some next. Most people would prefer a desert area for that kind of waste clean up. Nevada has some waste disposal I think. Workers in Texas are not uneducated. The Texas Medical Center, largest in the world, is full to the brim with educated workers. NASA also employes educated workers. The Trinity River is not in bad shape, I've eaten the catfish there for years. How would you propose this waste be disposed of? Maybe Capt.Kirk could beam it up?
We had Ten Amendments to vote on and that one on hazardous waste never made it to the table. That’s not to say Florida is better off than Texas after all we have a Republican Ricky to. What a mess he is making. Hell bent on that inequality thingy.
No doubt Texas has talent and education. That’s not what I’m concerned with as much.. It’s the degrees of inequality policies that is diminishing the opportunities for all of its citizens…. Less so for their elitist. This austerity ideology has and will always prove disastrous.
Here in Fl.. We have held most of the line against our Ricky going nuts. Those Ten Amendments were not favorably accepted by our citizens. Since then he has been pretty quite. Now he reluctantly agrees with Obamacare. LOL Him in a state famous for its abundance of retiree’s. AND him a exCEO founder of a medical insurance company that has been fined over a billion on Medicare fraud…. AND expending, by republicans for his election was over $73 Million vs. his opponent {Sink} 5.9 Million. Little wonder we retain the infamous title of the #1 most politically corrupt state in the nation. Where in as Texas has only the infamous title of being #1 in drop outs. LOL how long before with this increasing ignorance in Texas before they scam away our infamous title.
Hazardous Waste;
Its one thing to dispose of it. Its another , will their be an infrastructure that can contain it for hundreds of years or thousands. I fear for the Health of them thar little Texans yet to come. Perhaps by then Kirk will arrive… NASA employees here to but is that private Space X or X Space corporation in Texas as well. They are the fore runners to orbital supply transportation services. Now that’s something to hang a Ten Gallon Tin Hat on.. Ha, ha,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremey Jones Lubbock Police Oct 19 CHARLES 4
Review: Cantu Towing (Feb '11) Oct 17 thagoss 6
couples (Apr '14) Oct 11 slim100 4
movin to lubbock frm tn Oct 5 myself 2
Best place to get a GOOD massage in Lubbock? Oct 5 TTU 1
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sep '14 Libra 23
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match

Lubbock Jobs