Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18632 Jun 27, 2013
JBH wrote:
The basic understanding the concept of behavior has not been understood by radicals.
Because there are growing too many extremists as they only know how to break rules and International ruling and Universal law, such as forcing out the UN WMD inspection and going forced bombing Iraq, in addition to do crazy droning without clear evidences by playing the big brother (while some acts are criminal), these are facts of the symbol of radicalism.
""""" """"Relate d to the example of Snowden case, Snowden said he wanted to live a in a country of liberty.""" """"" ""
"modern world with many beliefs and ""Thus, HE WOULD BE VIEWED A DEFECTOR when he spoke of such."""
In regard to this, when some keep calling him as fugitive, but they still have to comply with rules as if they are so backward to not know living in a diversities of ideology, to abide to the realization in the understanding of logic and rules. That is why it is easy to generate the outlaws in that way with lots of extremism, like still living in the old wild west. How can radicals come to make calls then?
WHEN SOMEONE SAYS HE/SHE WANTS TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY OF LIBERTY AND FREEDOM RIGHTS, HOW FREEDOM LIBERTY COMES ABOUT AND EXISTS IN WHICHEVER COUNTRIES IS ACCORDING TO THAT SOMEONE WHO SAYS WANTING LIBERTY.
THAT MEANS, WHILE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE FEEL THEY HAVE LIBERTY IN US, yet SNOWDEN OR SOME OTHERS DO NOT. Thus, as how he thinks, Snowden has freed himself to Russia when Russia says it would give him asylum and hence Snowden is the defector, whereby Uncle Sam has no case to present to Russia.
Some call Snowden as a traitor. He worked for a private contractor firm and was not a direct government worker, despite his work involved in the matters of interests to the government. That is somewhat different than bureaucrats, department heads, FBI, military personnel, etc., where a lot of them have done lots of calling policies or giving information to others to gain valuable technology, such as satellite and radar technology given away from Clinton--whereas this gives the disadvantage and imbalance of US military stand that can cause US damage. Therefore, Snowden might have breached the firm's contract and yet he had data from the work he was in regarding government snooping programs. But then, for any breach he had committed, that was not as serious as the direct government people, including policy makers, and uniform people from military to policemen and so on, if they ever break rules.
Interesting and helpful. As of yet there is insufficient data on Snowdon. Personally have worked in many areas where we had to have secret clearance or authorized access. What I came across I could understand the need for maintaining strict discrepancy. Observe some of the loose threads on just this one thread!! LOL
Have to say, to maintain the liberty, for even these loose threads, its best they do not have all the facts. LOL they can’t even handle the simple facts that are public. Most here are just interested in presenting a comment to achieve their goal by any means. Why they even edit words from articles or studies to satisfy their “Beliefs‘”. Can you believe that?
Its best the depth of truth be kept very shallow for these loose threads. LOL they could never be able to comprehend or handle the real truth. Most are color blind, others have no conceptions of the various shades of truth. Simple folks that prefer the old Black and White T.V.’s of yesteryear where we always knew the good guy wears a white hat… Good for chuckles and amusing…
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18633 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
You little girl ARE living proof that an IMBECILE can do that. Let's face it you do it everytime you go on the rag. You always want everyone else to prove what they post, you never do. Oh by the way is Actually your first or last name?
Ah Tex hard at work again. Taking Waco’s theory of how, Hate is soooo Seductive. Must have something there, just look what you have done to this thread. Oh yeah you’re the man.. Gotta love you for that. Take another sip of your Tea and show us what Hate is all about. Go for it, do it. None better. LOL Defiant will get jealous if we keep meeting this way. Now that we have the promise of the rainbow you can come on out… and join defiant and me at the next Mad Hatters Tea Party… Ever notice take one “T” out and we have defined the real nature of all these Tea Parties. Hmmm…
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18635 Jun 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
What do I hate Bernard? The attrition of freedom in America. The ever increasing number of laws that inundate the citizens of this land. The illegality of marijuana. The huge amount of my fellow citizens who are imprisoned. The fact that organic food costs a fortune. The fact that we breed lawyers like cockroaches but have a shortage of doctors. The fact that no matter how mundane the felony, we disenfranchise the felons from their ability to vote, and brand them for life. So tell me Bernard. Do I sound like a liberal, a conservative... Or a human being? You seem to have all the ready answers.
Humane being? Not enough data. "IF" what you are saying is true then.... Ah yes I can see a rising liberal. Now show us the dark side. Are you like me with no dark side? Serene and mellow… Open to the universe, thirsting for more knowledge, never enough time, late, late, for a very important date and down the hole I go …. Ta, Ta
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18636 Jun 27, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Humane being? Not enough data. "IF" what you are saying is true then.... Ah yes I can see a rising liberal. Now show us the dark side. Are you like me with no dark side? Serene and mellow… Open to the universe, thirsting for more knowledge, never enough time, late, late, for a very important date and down the hole I go …. Ta, Ta
Just what do you mean by "not enough data"?. With your only two bytes of memory, Waco has posted more than you can handle.

"Down the hole" is how you get under the wet and slimy rock where you reside. You need to "thirst for knowledge" alright. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18637 Jun 27, 2013
The main two Barry Soetoro drones named Actually Retarded and Burnt Foreskin have yet to post anything other than garbage.
ex ex

Runge, TX

#18639 Jun 27, 2013
??

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18640 Jun 27, 2013
texan wrote:
Listen Honey, if you will go get your mommy I will explain it to her and maybe she can explain it down to your level. No one can either refute or confirm a fact until someone presents one and you quite simply haven't presented anything that even resembles a fact. Perhaps I can even get her to change that smelly rag for you.
Just as I said boy. Your too much a simple minded imbecile to back up your claim.
Waco 1909

United States

#18641 Jun 27, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
. Well I think about killing people on a pretty constant basis. Guess that ruins the" liberal, universe" thing.
Waco 1909

United States

#18642 Jun 27, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Parenthood of Texas Bill
Every now and then a star does come out in a brilliant sparkling display within the Great Sovereign Lone Star State of Texas.
Former teen mother, now a Harvard graduate junior senator, demonstrated to all the nation, who wears the skirts in Texas.
Texas women united to defend themselves against the chauvinistic 10 Gallon Tin Hat cowboys. Led by this one lone junior senator {D}, for on to 12 hours of fillabusting the majority villainous {R}. Hog Tying and corralling them like a pro. With a sweet southern demur respect, gives back 15 minutes for the villainous {R} to go ahead and vote, to shut down planned parenthood all over the state.
Alas the standing ovation from the gallery drowned out the {R} far over the 15 minutes allotted and were unable to vote. Although they deceitfully tried to say they did vote in time, it was easily proven a just another deceitful fabricated inaccuracy of the {R’s}.
Senator Wendy Davis retires from the floor to return another day.
Rick Perry with nothing to lose, vows to return at high noon July 1st 2013. First he will have his “Special Session” with his gang. Rustling up another showdown, swearing he will defeat these skirts.
Hmm what devious plans will they concoct? Will they finally rustle up sufficient overwhelming force to kill this planned parent hood? Careening Texas further down the road to inequality. Back to the dark back alleys of yesteryear.
Across the prairie we will hear the hoofs, thundering about calling on all hands to drop what they are doing and follow our Sovereign leader Ricky.
Ricky leading his testosterone 10 gallon tin hat cowboys. Shouting encouraging slogans such as “Keep’em barefoot and pregnant”!“ It is our moral imperative for the valor of chauvinism; Yippee Yea Ky Ay!
Will the women folks overcome the chauvinistic majority and demand their rights as equal human beings?
Will Ricky’s testosterone desperadoes’ once again subjugate their women folks?
Exciting isn’t it. Sorry to say this but … Stay Tuned for next weeks episode.
To Be Continued..
Looks like Rick and his boys are going to do it over on July 1st. That Rick! He just can't take a joke!
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#18643 Jun 28, 2013
BF, SOMETIMES, your writings are bearable, but I gotta say, the ramblings of ten gallon hats etc....just sux. You really didn't cover it this time. Like it or not Texas has progressed just a little more than your depiction.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18644 Jun 28, 2013
There is nothing that needs backing up sweetie, you have proved nothing therfore I have no need to disprove anything. Couldn't your mommy dumb it down enough for you to understand? Damn your dirty rag really stinks.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18645 Jun 28, 2013
Darn another half page of Barneys blah blah blah.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18646 Jun 28, 2013
After years of the failures of the EU {European Commission}. It is being called to an intervention summit. Led by the creator of the EU, France seconded by the Netherlands!
The Netherlands cry “Enough is Enough” Brussels handling of the EU economics has failed them. Barroson’s EU is fracturing under the weight of Austerity. Accusations have filtered through that the EU is demonstrating self inflicting recessions, that is akin to the USA’s right wing policies. Serving
To the elitist and abandoning the youth of their nations, suffering huge unemployment scenarios.
France’s Industrial Minister Arnaud Montebourg , clarifies the situation when he stated; “Brussels style of sickness will be fatal for Europeans”!“It is the fuel of the Nation Front”! A far right party.
June 26 2013 will be remembered, as to when the EU finally recognized that the Obama strategy of government expenditures is required to fuel recovery from recessions. Feeding the rich on the demise of their youth will no longer be acceptable. Inequality of the laborer’s productivity distributions is what fuels recessions and or depressions.
France’s president Francios Hollande concurs of the failed Brussels’ economic leadership that promotes recessions. France will no longer abide by such disastrous policies. The Netherlands agree.
Obama’s leadership, in financial restoration, will be emulated to the benefit of the EU and the world.
Meanwhile back in the USA. Our far right wing nuts want to double the interest burden on our college youth. Adding another $ 2,600 debt to them. Furthering the inequality of our educational systems.
Those that grew without blemish of any recession have a simple Universal Educational system with no debt to the education of the students. Sweden is of but one example. Universal Health Care from birth to death and large safety nets to insure the security of the incomes of all of their citizens are two more fundamentals of their social system that staved off recession and prompted growth superior to the USA’s.
Time for a cool, cool change. Far right wing has had it all wrong these many years. Advancing us to the 23 third position in the advanced industrial nations. Couple that with the Bush administration demoting us from the G-8 to the G-20 economics of the global economics. Note G-8 is now known as the G-7... Thank you mister republican???

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18648 Jun 28, 2013
Health care from birth to death? Great. How much does Sweden spend on their military? Do the Swedes also provide medical care for zillions of illegal immigrants via their ER's? What is the population of Sweden? Slash military spending here in America, and we might have more money for health care. I hasten to point out, China and Russia are increasing their military spending. I recall that when Hitler greatly increased German military spending, the countries around him played a pat hand. And were steamrollered. Shall we decrease our military spending and depend on the kindness of China and Russia? You tell me, Forand.
Oolongti

Stigler, OK

#18649 Jun 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Health care from birth to death? Great. How much does Sweden spend on their military? Do the Swedes also provide medical care for zillions of illegal immigrants via their ER's? What is the population of Sweden? Slash military spending here in America, and we might have more money for health care. I hasten to point out, China and Russia are increasing their military spending. I recall that when Hitler greatly increased German military spending, the countries around him played a pat hand. And were steamrollered. Shall we decrease our military spending and depend on the kindness of China and Russia? You tell me, Forand.
If this country is full of sick decrepate people, what good will it do to have a military outfitted with the most advanced weaponry to defend a bunch of chronically ill diabetics, heart failure patients, or broken backs from osteoporosis? When will it sink in to your thick numbskull heads that the current course IS NOT WORKING!??? Costa Rica has never had a military, yet they are surrounded by countries that argue and fight incessantly....they do however have one of the most pristine environments, their population has a higher longevity rate, healthier birth rate, and better outcomes for both the elderly/and unborn in the world. THEY INVEST IN PEOPLE, not tanks, bombs, and invading countries. They actually TRAIN our physicians in plastic surgery and heart surgery in some of the best facilities in the world. They have had universal health care for over 50 years....they don't seem to be doing too badly....
Perhaps it's because many who sit in high places of our government have a vested interest in keeping our population sick, needy, and wanting...Bill Frist is a founding member of Hospital Corporation of AMerica...( you remember him??? Terry Schiavo??? ringing any bells???) Donald RUmsfeld owns stock in Genentech/ which became the maker of Tamiflu, which was given by the truck load to our troops per govt. contract while he was DEFENSE SEC....can you say conflict of interest??? Tamiflu has been banned in Japan and Canada because of the suicidal ideation the drug induces....( ever wonder why 22 soldiers a day kill themselves????) WELL DUH!!
The REPUBLICAN house and former presidency messed up this country but good....and now the idiot from Texas wants to secede and be just like idiot George.
I think we have all witnessed the fallacy of having cheerleaders for world leaders....
Sarah Palin can't even find Africa on a map!
GAWD!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18650 Jun 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:

Health Care from birth to death and you forgot, as your Tin Hat may have something to do with that, Universal education and the security income of its citizens, as well as their superior performance in national growth to the USA. All you do is fall back on some military need. Our military spend more than the entire world combined! Still that’s not enough for your insecurities. Never will any amount. That insecurity is within you. Physiologist call it paranoia. They have treatments for that presently.
China and Russia are scrambling to compete on the Liberal International Free Markets which demands democratic fundamentals. No shots fired and the Walls come tumbling down.{BERLIN} Your response is to fence us in. Arm all citizens sick and depraved alike such is your fears. China and Russia increase in military spending is nil compared to the USA. USA is the one who is military mad like Hitler was. After all, the last wars were our invading nations to take out one mad man. Obama demonstrated , in less than 2 years how to obtain that objective, without invading nations. When he did take action to a potential threat {Kaddafi}; less than 1 year obtains goal and without one of our soldiers killed in the line of duty. Did not invade other nations to satisfy some paranoid military money hungry industrialist.
Oh yeah decrease the military and advance our education. That way we will be less inclined to follow the ravings of some idiot.
That would also aid in building up our crumbling infrastructures’ and put our people to work. Advance our technology capabilities and instill security to our citizens. For the paranoid there is help. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make the horse…… Your dark side is a fine example of that.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18651 Jun 28, 2013
After years of the failures of the EU {European Commission}. It is being called to an intervention summit. Led by the creator of the EU, France seconded by the Netherlands!
The Netherlands cry “Enough is Enough” Brussels handling of the EU economics has failed them. Barroson’s EU is fracturing under the weight of Austerity. Accusations have filtered through that the EU is demonstrating self inflicting recessions, that is akin to the USA’s right wing policies. Serving
To the elitist and abandoning the youth of their nations, suffering huge unemployment scenarios.
France’s Industrial Minister Arnaud Montebourg , clarifies the situation when he stated; “Brussels style of sickness will be fatal for Europeans”!“It is the fuel of the Nation Front”! A far right party.
June 26 2013 will be remembered, as to when the EU finally recognized that the Obama strategy of government expenditures is required to fuel recovery from recessions. Feeding the rich on the demise of their youth will no longer be acceptable. Inequality of the laborer’s productivity distributions is what fuels recessions and or depressions.
France’s president Francios Hollande concurs of the failed Brussels’ economic leadership that promotes recessions. France will no longer abide by such disastrous policies. The Netherlands agree.
Obama’s leadership, in financial restoration, will be emulated to the benefit of the EU and the world.
Meanwhile back in the USA. Our far right wing nuts want to double the interest burden on our college youth. Adding another $ 2,600 debt to them. Furthering the inequality of our educational systems.
Those that grew without blemish of any recession have a simple Universal Educational system with no debt to the education of the students. Sweden is of but one example. Universal Health Care from birth to death and large safety nets to insure the security of the incomes of all of their citizens are two more fundamentals of their social system that staved off recession and prompted growth superior to the USA’s.
Time for a cool, cool change. Far right wing has had it all wrong these many years. Advancing us to the 23 third position in the advanced industrial nations. Couple that with the Bush administration demoting us from the G-8 to the G-20 economics of the global economics. Note G-8 is now known as the G-7... Thank you mister republican???
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18653 Jun 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what do you mean by "not enough data"?. With your only two bytes of memory, Waco has posted more than you can handle.
"Down the hole" is how you get under the wet and slimy rock where you reside. You need to "thirst for knowledge" alright. LOL
My dear defiant one. Suggest you get a hold of a dictionary and read it. Good reading. Waco is helping me understand his dark side now. Now how the two overlap and shadow each other will give me further insight as to the validity of this person. Paranoia is present and… well that’s between him and me. Your persona is easy. DEFIANT true to the core. While your reading that dictionary you will come across you… Heeee Haaaawww
Inequality In The USA. Has the highest level among the advanced industrial countries. Comparing to some such as Hungary, Belgium and France which have no significant increases to their inequality. Where in as the USA has been increasing to be more aligned with Iran, Jamaica, Uganda and the Philippines.
GDP does not take into account the measure of inequality. Does not measure the security of its citizens.
All boats rise equally on the rising tide is no longer applicable here in the USA. We have harbors that restrict through manipulation the rising tides. The few affluent yachts at the open end of the harbor suffer no restrictions of significance, equal to the manipulated incoming tide, to the boats in the restricted harbors. Tide dams have been erected to offset the flow of rising tides within the harbors.
Example; Presently USA CEO’s have 200 to 1 ratio in income to the average laborer. Japan as one example has a 16 to 1 ratio. Less than 50 years ago USA had a 30 to 1 ratio. This rising inequality has stimulated additional wanna-be’s executives to seek the same. One example can be found in the UK. The UK’s “High Pay Commission” reported that their top executives were approaching Victorian levels. Presently though they are at the levels of the 1920’s as measured for inequality in laborers’ productivity distributions of wealth.
Sweden, UK and additionally some of the Scandinavian nations and some within the European Union have taken steps to nip this inequality of distributions. Restricting CEO’s pay to a ratio of corporations earnings and out law golden parachutes. Bonuses and gifts as well. There is a provision that allows for parts or all to be circumnavigated if the voters agree. That is, not the voters of the corporation boards but all citizens voters. Sweden passed it in 2012 the others are putting it up for debate and or vote by their citizens.
USA…. the thundering sound of crickets on the issue.
Traveler

United States

#18654 Jun 28, 2013
Trying to read Bernard's blather will drive you nuts. It's a good think he cannot put together a coherent paragraph with coherent transition. Otherwise he might influence some dumbed-down future Al
Sharpton.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18655 Jun 28, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear defiant one. Suggest you get a hold of a dictionary and read it. Good reading. Waco is helping me understand his dark side now. Now how the two overlap and shadow each other will give me further insight as to the validity of this person. Paranoia is present and… well that’s between him and me. Your persona is easy. DEFIANT true to the core. While your reading that dictionary you will come across you… Heeee Haaaawww
Inequality In The USA. Has the highest level among the advanced industrial countries. Comparing to some such as Hungary, Belgium and France which have no significant increases to their inequality. Where in as the USA has been increasing to be more aligned with Iran, Jamaica, Uganda and the Philippines.
GDP does not take into account the measure of inequality. Does not measure the security of its citizens.
All boats rise equally on the rising tide is no longer applicable here in the USA. We have harbors that restrict through manipulation the rising tides. The few affluent yachts at the open end of the harbor suffer no restrictions of significance, equal to the manipulated incoming tide, to the boats in the restricted harbors. Tide dams have been erected to offset the flow of rising tides within the harbors.
Example; Presently USA CEO’s have 200 to 1 ratio in income to the average laborer. Japan as one example has a 16 to 1 ratio. Less than 50 years ago USA had a 30 to 1 ratio. This rising inequality has stimulated additional wanna-be’s executives to seek the same. One example can be found in the UK. The UK’s “High Pay Commission” reported that their top executives were approaching Victorian levels. Presently though they are at the levels of the 1920’s as measured for inequality in laborers’ productivity distributions of wealth.
Sweden, UK and additionally some of the Scandinavian nations and some within the European Union have taken steps to nip this inequality of distributions. Restricting CEO’s pay to a ratio of corporations earnings and out law golden parachutes. Bonuses and gifts as well. There is a provision that allows for parts or all to be circumnavigated if the voters agree. That is, not the voters of the corporation boards but all citizens voters. Sweden passed it in 2012 the others are putting it up for debate and or vote by their citizens.
USA…. the thundering sound of crickets on the issue.
----------

"My dear defiant one. Suggest you get a hold of a dictionary and read it. Good reading. Waco is helping me understand his dark side now. Now how the two overlap and shadow each other will give me further insight as to the validity of this person. Paranoia is present and… well that’s between him and me. Your persona is easy. DEFIANT true to the core. While your reading that dictionary you will come across you… Heeee Haaaawww"

Really? So what are you now, the Topix shrink?. The only jackass around here is you, bucket mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 22 Here2Opine 456
brian helmers Dec 19 mel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Dec 18 Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
max flores Dec 16 sonia 1
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]