Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18610 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Hell little girl, where does it say anyone has to prove anything to you? You must be on the rag again, and pissed at us boys because we don't have to deal with that. Nijoni see what you've been missing, still plenty of racists, and morons to be dealt with. YEE-HAW!
It doesn't say it anywhere boy. That is why imbeciles like you refuse to back up any claims you make. Because on a forum like this any idiot can post whatever they like claiming it is factual. What is much more difficult is PROVING what you post is factual. That is why you hide behind an unregistered name and cry all the time on here.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18611 Jun 27, 2013
You little girl ARE living proof that an IMBECILE can do that. Let's face it you do it everytime you go on the rag. You always want everyone else to prove what they post, you never do. Oh by the way is Actually your first or last name?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18612 Jun 27, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the brain of imbecilsis gigantopithecus
Says moronicus halfwitticus.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#18613 Jun 27, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't say it anywhere boy. That is why imbeciles like you refuse to back up any claims you make. Because on a forum like this any idiot can post whatever they like claiming it is factual. What is much more difficult is PROVING what you post is factual. That is why you hide behind an unregistered name and cry all the time on here.
I'm registered you weirdo. Aren't you a member of the assholius tribe?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#18614 Jun 27, 2013
I can't even remember WHAT topic needs to be backed up! You guys have losticus meicus.

Location hidden

#18615 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
You little girl ARE living proof that an IMBECILE can do that. Let's face it you do it everytime you go on the rag. You always want everyone else to prove what they post, you never do. Oh by the way is Actually your first or last name?
Looks like I struck a nerve boy. Was calling you an imbecile bringing back those terrible school days when you were bullied and given swirlies in the bathroom?

Is texan your first or last name boy?

Location hidden

#18616 Jun 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Says moronicus halfwitticus.
Homoretardes gigantopithecus

I can do this all day, boy

Location hidden

#18617 Jun 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm registered you weirdo. Aren't you a member of the assholius tribe?
Well assholius rectilius unless you are also posting as the UNREGISTERED user called texan, I wasn't talking to you now was I?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18618 Jun 27, 2013
You struck no nerve, I know you weren't calling me an imbecile, and I was never bullied in school. Only a fool would have even tried. But come on little girl I asked first or last name but I guess your going to do the same as you do with proof, and I will not answer your question. Just take a wild guess and then go change your dirty rag.

Location hidden

#18619 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
You struck no nerve, I know you weren't calling me an imbecile, and I was never bullied in school. Only a fool would have even tried. But come on little girl I asked first or last name but I guess your going to do the same as you do with proof, and I will not answer your question. Just take a wild guess and then go change your dirty rag.
You are mistaken once again boy. I was calling you an imbecile.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18620 Jun 27, 2013
Well in that case little girl you are simply wrong again. But I would think you are used to that by now. Soooooooooo just go change your dirt rag, you've got to be starting to stink.

Location hidden

#18621 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well in that case little girl you are simply wrong again. But I would think you are used to that by now. Soooooooooo just go change your dirt rag, you've got to be starting to stink.
Not really. To date not one of you imbeciles has been about to refute anything I've posted boy.
nob hill

AOL

#18622 Jun 27, 2013
Rick Perry is a nut. He is not smart.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18623 Jun 27, 2013
Yes really little girl, you are the imbecile, you are always wrong, and you and your dirty rag do stink. So take your refute fold it into a neat little square and shove it up your a--. BUT PLEASE go change that stinking rag.

Location hidden

#18624 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Yes really little girl, you are the imbecile, you are always wrong, and you and your dirty rag do stink. So take your refute fold it into a neat little square and shove it up your a--. BUT PLEASE go change that stinking rag.
Well boy if I am "always" wrong then even a simple imbecile such as yourself would easily be able to highlight one post where you refute the facts I've posted.

Will you post a lucid reply or avoid posting anything like a good little imbecile?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18625 Jun 27, 2013
Listen little girl, in order to refute a fact that you have posted, you must first post a fact, and when you prove that you have done that get back to me. In the meantime would you please change that stinking rag?

Location hidden

#18626 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Listen little girl, in order to refute a fact that you have posted, you must first post a fact, and when you prove that you have done that get back to me. In the meantime would you please change that stinking rag?
Just as I said boy. Your too much a simple minded imbecile to back up your claim.

Thanks
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18627 Jun 27, 2013
Listen Honey, if you will go get your mommy I will explain it to her and maybe she can explain it down to your level. No one can either refute or confirm a fact until someone presents one and you quite simply haven't presented anything that even resembles a fact. Perhaps I can even get her to change that smelly rag for you.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#18628 Jun 27, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well assholius rectilius unless you are also posting as the UNREGISTERED user called texan, I wasn't talking to you now was I?
Hi there stupidus numbskullicus. Do you have any opinions based in fact, or are you simply spouting your usual deranged vomitus?
conservative

San Jose, CA

#18629 Jun 27, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 10 min Liberal forever 688
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 378
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fossilfarts 18,748
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 592
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 26 Fossilfarts 802
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sep 21 Libra 23

Lubbock Jobs

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]