Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18612 Jun 27, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the brain of imbecilsis gigantopithecus
Says moronicus halfwitticus.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#18613 Jun 27, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't say it anywhere boy. That is why imbeciles like you refuse to back up any claims you make. Because on a forum like this any idiot can post whatever they like claiming it is factual. What is much more difficult is PROVING what you post is factual. That is why you hide behind an unregistered name and cry all the time on here.
I'm registered you weirdo. Aren't you a member of the assholius tribe?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#18614 Jun 27, 2013
I can't even remember WHAT topic needs to be backed up! You guys have losticus meicus.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18615 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
You little girl ARE living proof that an IMBECILE can do that. Let's face it you do it everytime you go on the rag. You always want everyone else to prove what they post, you never do. Oh by the way is Actually your first or last name?
Looks like I struck a nerve boy. Was calling you an imbecile bringing back those terrible school days when you were bullied and given swirlies in the bathroom?

Is texan your first or last name boy?

Location hidden

#18616 Jun 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Says moronicus halfwitticus.
Homoretardes gigantopithecus

I can do this all day, boy

Location hidden

#18617 Jun 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm registered you weirdo. Aren't you a member of the assholius tribe?
Well assholius rectilius unless you are also posting as the UNREGISTERED user called texan, I wasn't talking to you now was I?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18618 Jun 27, 2013
You struck no nerve, I know you weren't calling me an imbecile, and I was never bullied in school. Only a fool would have even tried. But come on little girl I asked first or last name but I guess your going to do the same as you do with proof, and I will not answer your question. Just take a wild guess and then go change your dirty rag.

Location hidden

#18619 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
You struck no nerve, I know you weren't calling me an imbecile, and I was never bullied in school. Only a fool would have even tried. But come on little girl I asked first or last name but I guess your going to do the same as you do with proof, and I will not answer your question. Just take a wild guess and then go change your dirty rag.
You are mistaken once again boy. I was calling you an imbecile.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18620 Jun 27, 2013
Well in that case little girl you are simply wrong again. But I would think you are used to that by now. Soooooooooo just go change your dirt rag, you've got to be starting to stink.

Location hidden

#18621 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well in that case little girl you are simply wrong again. But I would think you are used to that by now. Soooooooooo just go change your dirt rag, you've got to be starting to stink.
Not really. To date not one of you imbeciles has been about to refute anything I've posted boy.
nob hill

AOL

#18622 Jun 27, 2013
Rick Perry is a nut. He is not smart.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18623 Jun 27, 2013
Yes really little girl, you are the imbecile, you are always wrong, and you and your dirty rag do stink. So take your refute fold it into a neat little square and shove it up your a--. BUT PLEASE go change that stinking rag.

Location hidden

#18624 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Yes really little girl, you are the imbecile, you are always wrong, and you and your dirty rag do stink. So take your refute fold it into a neat little square and shove it up your a--. BUT PLEASE go change that stinking rag.
Well boy if I am "always" wrong then even a simple imbecile such as yourself would easily be able to highlight one post where you refute the facts I've posted.

Will you post a lucid reply or avoid posting anything like a good little imbecile?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18625 Jun 27, 2013
Listen little girl, in order to refute a fact that you have posted, you must first post a fact, and when you prove that you have done that get back to me. In the meantime would you please change that stinking rag?

Location hidden

#18626 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Listen little girl, in order to refute a fact that you have posted, you must first post a fact, and when you prove that you have done that get back to me. In the meantime would you please change that stinking rag?
Just as I said boy. Your too much a simple minded imbecile to back up your claim.

Thanks
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18627 Jun 27, 2013
Listen Honey, if you will go get your mommy I will explain it to her and maybe she can explain it down to your level. No one can either refute or confirm a fact until someone presents one and you quite simply haven't presented anything that even resembles a fact. Perhaps I can even get her to change that smelly rag for you.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#18628 Jun 27, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well assholius rectilius unless you are also posting as the UNREGISTERED user called texan, I wasn't talking to you now was I?
Hi there stupidus numbskullicus. Do you have any opinions based in fact, or are you simply spouting your usual deranged vomitus?
conservative

San Jose, CA

#18629 Jun 27, 2013
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#18630 Jun 27, 2013
The basic understanding the concept of behavior has not been understood by radicals.

Because there are growing too many extremists as they only know how to break rules and International ruling and Universal law, such as forcing out the UN WMD inspection and going forced bombing Iraq, in addition to do crazy droning without clear evidences by playing the big brother (while some acts are criminal), these are facts of the symbol of radicalism.

""""" """"Relate d to the example of Snowden case, Snowden said he wanted to live a in a country of liberty.""" """"" ""

"""Thus, HE WOULD BE VIEWED A DEFECTOR when he spoke of such."""

In regard to this, when some keep calling him as fugitive, but they still have to comply with rules as if they are so backward to not know living in a modern world with many beliefs and diversities of ideology, to abide to the realization in the understanding of logic and rules. That is why it is easy to generate the outlaws in that way with lots of extremism, like still living in the old wild west. How can radicals come to make calls then?

WHEN SOMEONE SAYS HE/SHE WANTS TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY OF LIBERTY AND FREEDOM RIGHTS, HOW FREEDOM LIBERTY COMES ABOUT AND EXISTS IN WHICHEVER COUNTRIES IS ACCORDING TO THAT SOMEONE WHO SAYS WANTING LIBERTY.

THAT MEANS, WHILE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE FEEL THEY HAVE LIBERTY IN US, yet SNOWDEN OR SOME OTHERS DO NOT. Thus, as how he thinks, Snowden has freed himself to Russia when Russia says it would give him asylum and hence Snowden is the defector, whereby Uncle Sam has no case to present to Russia.
IN the first place, Russia does not have any extradition treaty with US, that it gives the suitability of matching to someone like Snowden's wants by giving him accommodation if Russia grants asylum--This is the basic simple standpoint of concept of general rules that people have to realize in the acknowledgement, so as not to get astray with the gone wild mentality in this era of today's world of International arena.

Even some countries have extradition treaty with US, they still can give him Asylum if they go through the evaluation proceeding especially through court. Based on differences in the outlook of beliefs and differential values of liberty and freedom and the sort of unfair system with no justice truth, some countries and any people do not find there is a just system with liberty in US.
As some people think so that US just appears and looks like that way by being called a freedom democratic country, but really is not a system of fair justice with freedom rights for many people think after all, other countries may suit such people seeking basic liberty rights in granting Snowden asylum. And even radicals have to come to terms of rules in the recognition that not all people in this world are alike, believe and dig radicalism and radicals.

Some call Snowden as a traitor. He worked for a private contractor firm and was not a direct government worker, despite his work involved in the matters of interests to the government. That is somewhat different than bureaucrats, department heads, FBI, military personnel, etc., where a lot of them have done lots of calling policies or giving information to others to gain valuable technology, such as satellite and radar technology given away from Clinton--whereas this gives the disadvantage and imbalance of US military stand that can cause US damage. Therefore, Snowden might have breached the firm's contract and yet he had data from the work he was in regarding government snooping programs. But then, for any breach he had committed, that was not as serious as the direct government people, including policy makers, and uniform people from military to policemen and so on, if they ever break rules.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18631 Jun 27, 2013
Parenthood of Texas Bill
Every now and then a star does come out in a brilliant sparkling display within the Great Sovereign Lone Star State of Texas.
Former teen mother, now a Harvard graduate junior senator, demonstrated to all the nation, who wears the skirts in Texas.
Texas women united to defend themselves against the chauvinistic 10 Gallon Tin Hat cowboys. Led by this one lone junior senator {D}, for on to 12 hours of fillabusting the majority villainous {R}. Hog Tying and corralling them like a pro. With a sweet southern demur respect, gives back 15 minutes for the villainous {R} to go ahead and vote, to shut down planned parenthood all over the state.
Alas the standing ovation from the gallery drowned out the {R} far over the 15 minutes allotted and were unable to vote. Although they deceitfully tried to say they did vote in time, it was easily proven a just another deceitful fabricated inaccuracy of the {R’s}.
Senator Wendy Davis retires from the floor to return another day.
Rick Perry with nothing to lose, vows to return at high noon July 1st 2013. First he will have his “Special Session” with his gang. Rustling up another showdown, swearing he will defeat these skirts.
Hmm what devious plans will they concoct? Will they finally rustle up sufficient overwhelming force to kill this planned parent hood? Careening Texas further down the road to inequality. Back to the dark back alleys of yesteryear.
Across the prairie we will hear the hoofs, thundering about calling on all hands to drop what they are doing and follow our Sovereign leader Ricky.
Ricky leading his testosterone 10 gallon tin hat cowboys. Shouting encouraging slogans such as “Keep’em barefoot and pregnant”!“ It is our moral imperative for the valor of chauvinism; Yippee Yea Ky Ay!
Will the women folks overcome the chauvinistic majority and demand their rights as equal human beings?
Will Ricky’s testosterone desperadoes’ once again subjugate their women folks?
Exciting isn’t it. Sorry to say this but … Stay Tuned for next weeks episode.
To Be Continued..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 min Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Manny 535
Jeremey Jones Lubbock Police Oct 19 CHARLES 4
Review: Cantu Towing (Feb '11) Oct 17 thagoss 6
couples (Apr '14) Oct 11 slim100 4
movin to lubbock frm tn Oct 5 myself 2
Best place to get a GOOD massage in Lubbock? Oct 5 TTU 1
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match

Lubbock Jobs

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info