Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 813)

Showing posts 16,241 - 16,260 of21,131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

The criminal has thrown the head OF THE IRS under the bus in an attempt to save his filthy regime.The Fuhrer is running scared, only his plans against the American people keep him from total despair.The sychophant Forand squirms as his master races towards the yawning abyss of humiliation and historical degradation.As he rams his tongue further up the rectum of his fast fading hero, even Forand knows this could well be the end for his master, the cockroaches scatter before the light.
Knox

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

JWRussell USMC wrote:
Ted Cruz show us your real birth certificate.
We should have known from the start, with Obama and his birth certificate crisis, that something was seriously wrong with Obama as a candidate.I voted for Obama twice, I feel betrayed.I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand, boy.I'm a vet as well, just don't feel the need to bandy it about in order to impress people, obviously you do.
Impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama.The president.I can't believe I was so wrong about him.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Impeach wrote:
Obama.The president.I can't believe I was so wrong about him.
I despised the Marxist scumbag right from the start. Hope and change my a$$.
Impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I despised the Marxist scumbag right from the start. Hope and change my a$$.
We got change, alright.Hope it stops! Vote republican,2014!
gfjjkkkkkkkv

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Another term damn whites suk ck
gfjjkkkkkkkv

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Perry suks
JWRussell USMC

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

impeach wrote:
The criminal has thrown the head OF THE IRS under the bus in an attempt to save his filthy regime.The Fuhrer is running scared, only his plans against the American people keep him from total despair.The sychophant Forand squirms as his master races towards the yawning abyss of humiliation and historical degradation.As he rams his tongue further up the rectum of his fast fading hero, even Forand knows this could well be the end for his master, the cockroaches scatter before the light.
Good it was a Bush appointee. the hell with the AP, bunch of sissys its about national security.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

JWRussell USMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Good it was a Bush appointee. the hell with the AP, bunch of sissys its about national security.
For you, it's all about free stuff. Stupid Obamanoid.
Impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

This is for you, dumbass Russell."Those who would sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither." Ben Franklin.....For"security ", my ass. You, JW Russell, are a damn idiot.
Impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Defiant, the plain fact of the matter, is that most of the people who support Obama are racists, who voted for the guy because he was"one of them".RACISM, works both ways, some of the worst racists I've ever seen were black.THE white racists are nothing but a bunch of punks,afraid to say the famous"N" word.
hill

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

test
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Peaches is a delicacy of our Tin Hat Defiant. Both with their dysfunctional derogatory unsubstantilialized rhetoric. Evades the issues and the subjects. Might as well try something else as these two are recycling like a broken record on nothing but static.
Try to stay on subject. If you find you are receiving redundant answers to your post, its usually due to redundant comments. Nothing has changed in the comments other than the reconfiguring of words to say the same thing.
Do not worry about it. Simple minds seek revenge, matured minds forgive and intellectuals ignore it. We all get emotional at times. It is the nature of our beast. Get over it and address the issue.
Your devotion to birds is to be complimented. Inventorying their various sources to their demise. Some from non Toxic Renewable Green Energy vs. Toxic Fuel Systems and or construction, populace expansion. Thus far a biases is emerging in your inventory. Failing to take into account the various Multitude of Birds as well as a Multitude of various species that have meant their demise via Toxic Fuel pollutions and their constructs. Keep in mind Birds kill Humans as well.{Airplanes} are we to inventory those as well. Species demise due to humans expansion denying these species the freedom of the range to exist. Once again the cost of our Humanities expansions effect all organisms as they do us. What energies we use effects the air they breath with TOXIC FUEL systems , poisons them as well as ourselves.
To truly appreciate our species, as well as others, it becomes evident that non-toxic renewable energy would remove only one major obstacle for their existence to flourish. Yet it’s a step in the right direction. First increase the Health of Mother Nature is priority. Then we can address additional abnormalities as they occur. Such as, Global Warming; Science has determined to be linked to the Toxic Fuel Industries. Do you deny this or not? You have my thoughts on this subject already. Your support for Toxic Fueling Systems indicates your position as being a denier. After all; then we would have to add the cost of all damage that the Toxic Fuel Industries would be liable for. That would easily make Toxic Fuels the most expensive source for energy, in the Universe as we know it.
Thus supporting my hypothesis that Green Renewable Energy is no longer a question but a necessity for the future of our Humanities Health and prosperity.
See just move the words around to say the same thing. How do you like it?
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Impeach wrote:
This is for you, dumbass Russell."Those who would sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither." Ben Franklin.....For"security ", my ass. You, JW Russell, are a damn idiot.
Peaches is an idiot.. Truth fears the Atheist how about an Agnostic or a one of different deity? Hmmm.
Zealots, Zionist two birds of the same feather. Truth’s bias for religion is taught at an early age as the Taliban have and are demonstrated as the Christians were infamous for. Only in the last century have they lost that title to the Islamic. Yet there are still in there punching it out… Problem with both of them; is their lack of facts.
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,500 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For you, it's all about free stuff. Stupid Obamanoid.
Defiant exhibit’s the Freudian theory of self revelation slips. Observe his ODD has him at odds with authority. Rejects any facts presented out of hand. No substance in any reply other than dogmatic unsupported opinions. Within the satin ebony nights with thoughts that he can not defend. One is left with only a continuous repetitious of comments. Bigotry of a narrow mind to facts excludes his ability to evolve. Spiraling ever further into his dark abyss. Irrationalities manifest to construct the walls of his satin ebony nights. Can an old dog learn a new trick? Some think not others ….maybe..

Now Perry has demonstrated the shame of Texas with his back ward income tax and lack of nurturing the infrastructure that supports all facets of the Great SOVERIGN State of Texas. We can see that the lack of education has its effect on their commerce’s .

Now for some meat for the buzzards to knaw on.
Adam Smith’s invisible hand and inequality.
Adam can be considered the father of modern economics. Theory was markets would self regulate as if by an invisible hand. Alas 1929 and 2008 proves is theory is not accurate. Bankers self interest, brought on the fall of Free Markets, as well as to their own demise. Deregulation is now recognized as the nemesis of Free Markets. Regulations a bitter pill for them to accept.
Free Markets unregulated soon dissolves into corruptions, that all of our communities suffers, at the disruptions to commerce. Just as workers and investors are required to align to Free Markets. Then it is obvious Free Markets must as well align themselves to the laborers productivity.
Inequality suffers to markets as well as to their laborers. Mandating the need to address inequality with far more stringent measures than what has been produced up to the present.. From the 1980’s began the deregulation to our Free Markets. Regulations that were imposed by the Great Depression. Next three decades financial, crisis intensified and accumulated in the 2008-2009 great recession.
Republicans are still proclaiming to deregulate and cut taxes to the higher echelons of our society, which once again will increase inequality measures. Thus intensifying and aggregating a return to the cycle of deep recessions and or depressions. Austerity has and is being proven everyday of its failure. Simply due to the inequality that is manifested by its domains.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Impeach wrote:
Defiant, the plain fact of the matter, is that most of the people who support Obama are racists, who voted for the guy because he was"one of them".RACISM, works both ways, some of the worst racists I've ever seen were black.THE white racists are nothing but a bunch of punks,afraid to say the famous"N" word.
Have already answered those questions and they stand. As to you and the rest of your comrades, have not answered to the numbers that Pedro came with on your failing republican ideologies; Nothing but crickets chirping. All of your dysfunctional opinion’s are just that.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Reagan and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Edthirty , Texas, JW and DJ can now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions.. Three stars that twinkle and sparkle in a dim republican lone star state.

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Here is how a Peachy Defiant Texan celebrate with their icon Captain America.
Now that Memorial Day is approaching, wonder how Captain America of the republicans will remember and celebrate our fallen heroes. His favorite past celebrations on this occasion has been recorded for posterity;
http://youtu.be/O2KU02lsfH8
Trucker Lounge Poll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

"His favorite past celebrations on this occasion has been recorded for posterity;"

The above line says it all.

This half-educated, frustrated, diabetic, couch potato is probably the best friend that Republicans have on the forums. He is the best negative example of why voters should vote conservative.

Obama and the entire Democratic establishment are in deep trouble and are even being abandoned by the media, and that causes them horror. Without the media, they cannot spread their lies to the dumbed-down voters.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

As a veteran all I've got to say is F>off Barney.
Impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Forand and his bitter insane rants don't change a damn thing.Obama is a criminal, and will cause the implosion of the democrat party.Paranoid and with a mean streak a mile long, Obama will go down as a disaster.The prejudiced Forand, hater of all Southerners, is a narrow minded sychophant who will always back his horse Obama, the facts be damned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,241 - 16,260 of21,131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••