Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
16,181 - 16,200 of 21,377 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

That is the only thing he knows how to do, don't you wish he would try this crap in one of those other countries he thinks are so much better, and smarter than this one. I guess the idiot forgets that if it weren't for the good old USA the world would be speaking Nazi German and Imperial Japanese. So Barney come on back with some more of your tired old Blah Blah Blah, you aren't impressing anyone.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Texan wrote:
But I do see DUMBA--. Bush was a bad joke on this entire country, so bad that another bad joke followed him into office. Republicans nor Democrats have a monopoly on ignorance and greed. So pull your head out of your a-- and you might see that no political party gives a damn about you, me, or anything else aside from being in control and shoving their greedy agendas down our throat. And if you believe Obama and the Democrats care one iota more about you than Bush and the Republicans did you are too stupid to take up space and breath air. In short Barney you are complete and total moron and no amount of your retoric will change that.

Tex exhibits desires for an Anarchist ideology as his side kick defiant. Both have no means to evaluate progress “BUT” are 20/20 hind sighted on errors. Inability to determinate the wheat from the chaff. There are differences that Tex and defiant CHOOSES to ignore and any source that disproves his support and allegiance to some Anarchist ideology. Again repeating, repeating, spiraling down into their abyss. They simply create false Tin Hat facts and then use derogatory dysfunctional antidotes.
That said I repeat where the tracks separate . Loco motion to progress can be identified with some simple mathematical procedures. Exposing the flaws in our leaderships.
How many times can one turn their heads from facts that lay all about them?
Distributions of our laborers productivity is one example of how I measure the parties or our leadership. Those advocating Austerity policies raises a red flag . Those that advocate total equality, raise a red flag. Liberal International Free Trade Markets will be the future. Responsible well regulated capitalism will be a major component. It will NOT be the only factor that will be the eventual unified globalization of our humanities.
Observing both parties for the past 80 years on these measures and responsibilities exposes as to which party here in the USA has been the most beneficial to those measurements. Sponsoring a mature path to our equality and inequality. Presently republican party has accelerated to far to inequality producing insecurity. Here and abroad. That is not to say ALL republicans. There are some that retain the vintages of the Grand Old Party. Some I still have voted for.
Now the statisticians at Pedro Santa Clara and Rosen Valknaov have evaluated the two parties on various factors for leadership for the past 80 years a couple of years ago Each president is evaluated and reduced to the numbers. Republicans did not fair well for the most part. Especially in the last 40 years. I have a book in my library on that subject. If your interested. Good reading. I was surprised, as were the statisticians’ were, in what they discovered. Think of it, as a who done it, murder mystery novel…. Leave your emotions back on the dock. Sail out into the crystal clear blue oceans of reality.
Here is a thought; Examine a well regulated capitalist system and compare it to ours. World Bank does it. Start with Sweden, UK, France and most Scandinavian countries.“IF” memory serves me, the World Bank rates us 37th in being a well regulated capitalist system. Thus you have 36 examples, that have superior methods of capitalism.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> EVOLUTION beyond GOD? Hardly.GOD does, however seen to be beyond you, old boy.Science changes daily.GOD doesn't.What science says is fact today, will be disproved tomorrow.A few years ago, it was deemed impossible to map the human genome .Now? Old hat.Bernard, there is no doubt, at least in my mind, that there is no way that you could conceive of anything greater than yourself.
Evolution is the nemesis of religions. It proves the fallacies of the egotistical views of their creation. One example is they deny anything existed prior to 6,500 years ago. Your claim that God doesn’t change is erroneous. You have no more knowledge of any god. All you have is some preachers interpretation of god. Preacher has no knowledge of god as well. Blind leading the blind. Some of your preachers have a Fred Flintstone outlook to the dinosaurs. View Darwin’s theories, as from some evil entity. How MANY of their doomsday scenarios have come and gone?
Science has yet to establish an infallible truth that do not deny. Not so with these religions. That religions are fixated on erroneous claimed facts is evident through out history. Science is constantly testing their theories for errors and modify them as required increasing their knowledge. Evolving! Religions seek to quash any attempt to disprove their teachings. Remaining fixated to an archaic erroneous fallacy.
What I conceive; you are no more knowledgeable on that , as you are on some god of your creation.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is the nemesis of religions. It proves the fallacies of the egotistical views of their creation. One example is they deny anything existed prior to 6,500 years ago. Your claim that God doesn’t change is erroneous. You have no more knowledge of any god. All you have is some preachers interpretation of god. Preacher has no knowledge of god as well. Blind leading the blind. Some of your preachers have a Fred Flintstone outlook to the dinosaurs. View Darwin’s theories, as from some evil entity. How MANY of their doomsday scenarios have come and gone?
Science has yet to establish an infallible truth that do not deny. Not so with these religions. That religions are fixated on erroneous claimed facts is evident through out history. Science is constantly testing their theories for errors and modify them as required increasing their knowledge. Evolving! Religions seek to quash any attempt to disprove their teachings. Remaining fixated to an archaic erroneous fallacy.
What I conceive; you are no more knowledgeable on that , as you are on some god of your creation.
Evolution has never been the"nemesis"of religion.Obviously, someone such as yourself would believe that.I guess I see things a bit more clearly than you.Quantum physicists postulate now that there are multiple universes, and as many as eleven dimensions.That doesn't shake my faith, only reinforces it.Nothing is beyond GOD.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney is a government paid shill. I am pretty sure of it. Many of his posts contain regurgitated crap from his other previous posts. That's how he responds so quick with half a page of his usual drivel in an attempt to confuse and baffle anyone who wants to waste their time on him.
He's actually just a worthless academic parasite, just like his master who occupies the White House with nothing worthwhile to contribute to any
matter beyond scorched-earth partisan warfare. He's probably been a
disloyal #uck all of his life to anything other than Marxist beliefs
and too old to change now.

At one time the fool bragged about being a U.S. Marine. I'll eat my
DD-214 if the useless crap sack even wore a military uniform.

Same old, same old drivel with no substance. Must be upset with the facts he received on his Tin Hat FEMA concentration camps.
Go ahead and eat your DD-214. How do you think I have lifetime full medical coverage. No co-pay other than on pharmaceuticals. Medication have never exceeded $ 8.50 per month per medication.
Your ignorance for Marxist has been proven as well. It is not a political institution. He was a theorist of politics. His greatest error was proven by Lenin in Russia in 1918.
Have never seen the white house. Typical Anarchist paranoia.
Some of my responses are from past files, as your various rapacious trivial redundant comments are so continuously repetitive. Closed circuit is what the 1099 waco defiant Tex exhibit.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be a Darwin disciple but a useless old Marxist pantywaist academic parasite like you had better hope that there is a God that spares a moron
like you from "survival of the fittest".
There is no such thing as "education" in the politics that you speak of. There is only "indoctrination".
----------
"Democrats’ changed to embrace a more conservative ideology."
----------
WTF?. Do you think that we are all that stupid and gullible?. The constant
class and race warfare generated continuously by you pukes, along with pushing the issues of guns, gays and immigration and nothing about jobs and the economy tells a different story.

This god you allude to is of no concern to these issues we are conversing on. Man’s creation of god is for you to decipher. If you require a religion I can provide you with one that requires no churches, no messiahs, no, preachers, no miracles, no heaven and no hell, etc. Nothing to worry about in the after life.
Your infatuation for Marx is something you keep bringing up. Have you actually read anything on or by Marx?“OR” perhaps as with your Benjamin Franklin you can only handle quotes and bumper sticker erroneous commenter’s from the tabloids.
Survival of the fittest theory has already been revised and modified. And then the science moves on using both proofs until they prove them in need of modification. Modification to increase efficiency of some theory is something that is alien in your existence.
WTF you think we should remain moot on issues that require adjustments and amendments. Why sure, fits you to a TEA. Neck deep in the quagmires’ of archaic erroneous principles. As to who promotes racism, bigotry, extremist, diehard, dogmatist, racist (disapproving), chauvinist, hypocrite, etc. Look no further than your Zionist, Zealot religions and Anarchist policies. Good source.
"Democrats’ changed to embrace a more conservative ideology." Gave you three examples of three republicans that democrats of today emulate. Not one do you have knowledge of. Their theologies of politics let alone their goals. All you have are remnants from tabloid stories and barroom intellect. Notice I predicted you could never fathom that. LOL Anarchist are so predictable. Source for herding endavoers.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Blah blah blah and blah blah blah and blah blah blah. And that proves I know as much as Barney.
Spandau

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Marxists never fade away, they just get killed.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Evolution has never been the"nemesis"of religion.Obviously, someone such as yourself would believe that.I guess I see things a bit more clearly than you.Quantum physicists postulate now that there are multiple universes, and as many as eleven dimensions.That doesn't shake my faith, only reinforces it.Nothing is beyond GOD.
I gave you three examples of the failures of religion. Your dismissal of one of them ; “Evolution is the nemesis’ of religion and WHY it is” is false. It is evident in their continuous attacks on evolution since the monkey trials to this day. Southerners obstructing its teachings in their schools. They go so far as to demand that Creationism is to be taught as a science!? Then off you go on without addressing the other two examples, of which I have more, without so much as a whisper. Fred Flintstone mentality at work in your comments.
FAITH? Arbitrary. Define… Nothing is beyond god. Agree; I also speculate that the VOID is greater in eternal non existence. Finite boundaries of energy are evident and it is yet to be proven that we exist in a borderless universe. Beyond your god as well as all energy. The VOID reigns supreme.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Texan wrote:
Blah blah blah and blah blah blah and blah blah blah. And that proves I know as much as Barney.
WOW Tex has impressed me with his rise in an intelligent comment. Illuminates the depths, that we can now fathom of the right wing nuts.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Just as deep and just as intelligent as the bullshit you spew Barney. I am a moderate, but I would rather be a right wing nut than a left wing fruit, and I don't care if you are impressed or not.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
thank you homeland security and TSA for keeping us safe. As I recall this was a Ripofflican idea under the W, when all ripofflicans said "i don't mind giving up some rights to feel safe" " I don't have anything to hid"
Keep up the good work Homeland Security and TSA we have the tea baggers and gruntle veterans right where we want them. Thanks
you guys just hate Our President cause he is black and the The Raza will soon be the Majority. Racist=Ripofflicans.
DJ from Texas is fine example that in the sovereign “Lone Star State”; that a star does sparkle at times with exhilarating elations. Indicating that not all are dim as 1099 waco defiant Tex.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Barney DJ is damn near as dumb as you are. Anyone who gives up their rights for safety is a dumba$$ and deserves neither rights or safety.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a democrat governor
This is for only those with intellect. Like DJ and Texas… 1099 waco defiant Texan need not read further. Beyond their comprehension or abilities.
DJ made a valid point . A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Reagan and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Texas and DJ can now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions.. Two stars that twinkle and sparkle in a dim republican lone star state.

wood

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

test
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Texan wrote:
Barney DJ is damn near as dumb as you are. Anyone who gives up their rights for safety is a dumba$$ and deserves neither rights or safety.
So sayeth the emperor dictator Texan. This is his America. This is his Truth. Who could ever dispute it?
Precisely what rights have they given up? Following your herd. Perhaps,.. yes. Time to leave the false fodder you have been feeding them. Illuminating your gross injustice to all Americans. I do not banish you. You are a valued source of foul fodder that I can use to demonstrate to your herd. Manure by any other name remains,… a foul odor.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Texan wrote:
Just as deep and just as intelligent as the bullshit you spew Barney. I am a moderate, but I would rather be a right wing nut than a left wing fruit, and I don't care if you are impressed or not.
You’re a moderate ! LOL, LOL ,LOL You don’t care.. Nothing new there. Your limited borderline theologies is well defined. Your followers as well as what you follow, illuminates your false existence in humanity.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Manure, Barney, and bullshit; yeah they all have that same foul odor, and that is the only demonstration you can make, and my theologies ARE well defined not is, and they are not borderline nor limited. Also there is nothing about my existance so false as your artificial intelligence.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you three examples of the failures of religion. Your dismissal of one of them ; “Evolution is the nemesis’ of religion and WHY it is” is false. It is evident in their continuous attacks on evolution since the monkey trials to this day. Southerners obstructing its teachings in their schools. They go so far as to demand that Creationism is to be taught as a science!? Then off you go on without addressing the other two examples, of which I have more, without so much as a whisper. Fred Flintstone mentality at work in your comments.
FAITH? Arbitrary. Define… Nothing is beyond god. Agree; I also speculate that the VOID is greater in eternal non existence. Finite boundaries of energy are evident and it is yet to be proven that we exist in a borderless universe. Beyond your god as well as all energy. The VOID reigns supreme.
Calm down Bernard.We are merely exchanging opinions.I'm not attacking evolution at all.Evolution is nifty.Entropy and the arrow of time are also beautiful.I have no need to denigrate you for your beliefs.I'm not attacking atheists, or atheism. You and I have traveled different paths, and arrived at different beliefs.You are quite intelligent, I have no personal criticism of you.I believe in a CREATOR.You've chosen the path you think best for you.As have I, for me.I'll not preach to you Bernard.My relationship with GOD is unique to me.There is more to this, perhaps than we know.
ono

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min nina roth 16,999
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 6 hr Defiant1 751
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 6 hr Larry Grover 591
Scott Pelley Will Replace Katie Couric As CBS E... (May '11) 15 hr cathy 6
Is Mac Thornberry for Real? Jul 20 Historian 1
'Guardian Angel' finds missing man in Wolfforth Jul 19 camila boifield 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 18 SomebodyKnows 650
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••