Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 806)

Showing posts 16,101 - 16,120 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

You are afraid of the Truth, and so full of s--t that were you given an enima you could be shipped home in a cigar box, and if I vomit it will not be from fear, rather the noxious fumes from the crap you spew Barney.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant tries to insatiate. Chiseling away his republican right wing nut for the arenas of anarchist. Has no comprehension that the voters debt is paramount to the national debt. As to the two wars; one yes the other not so much so. It took a Democrat administration to put an end to the blank check to those to two wars that republican stuffed down our throats, with NO EXIT strategy. Similar to Vietnam and Cambodia.
Defiant sees no progress! With his limited appreciation of math I can understand that. A closed minded individual, reason is swept away. Plays the fool with no exceptions. Money on Guns? Perhaps to strengthen regulations, addressing issues of a runaway NRA ideology. Gays ? Precisely what is your problem with regulating racism? Immigration stimulating the demise of the Aryan bigotry. Something a conservative fears. Jobs was never a priority during any republican administration.{Exception: Eisenhower} Now Defiant is concerned. Really. Seriously doubt that. Economy was devastated both times in 1929 and 2007 by republicans. Now they are soooo concerned. Really. Hey third time is a charm, RIGHT?
Defiant considers the stability of our Markets is meaningless! Precisely what got us into this republican financial chaotic quagmire. After the resulting collapse they are so concerned, Really? Yah RIGHT !
Less government, less regulation an Anarchist dream…
Twist and spin all you want, you left wing crackpot, the results are the only thing that matters. Almost 5 years of your MESSiah has been a disaster. The
facts speak for themselves.

Now on to some other inconsistencies. First of all, how is the Gay issue racism?. Homos are not a race, you idiot.

The NRA is not an entity, just by itself. It is made up of Americans who value their rights and are willing to protect them against morons like you.
I am a Life Member and proud of it. Now explain to a dimwit like me why
we need more regulations when gun violence has decreased 39% in the past
20 years. Why should 300 million Americans forfeit their Constitutional
rights because of a few mental defectives?.

Now about jobs.The Texas economy is booming due to lack of government interference. You left wing retards will never understand that too
much government is a bad thing. Just look at Kalifornia. Almost every city
is bankrupt, overtaxed citizens are leaving in droves. All due to DemoRat
tax and spend policies. BTW: You're wasting your time trying to baffle me with bull$hit, so why don't you try to dazzle me with brilliance for a change?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
You are afraid of the Truth, and so full of s--t that were you given an enima you could be shipped home in a cigar box, and if I vomit it will not be from fear, rather the noxious fumes from the crap you spew Barney.
Burnt Foreskin always has to write his weight on the wall before he goes to take a dump. That way, people will know how much crap has to be scooped out
in case he falls in.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
AND yet this is but one thread that I play on. AND this is on limited time as green gardens require up grading and replenishment. You know spring stuff.
You should see when I’m on thread that requires actual scientific facts and their sources. Then on religions with theologies and archaeology. ITS all in fun….
I bet you don't have to spend a dime on fertilizer. LOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Barney are you afraid of Truth, if you are you maybe a little smarter than I though. Baffel with BS because you damn sure can't dazzel with brilliance that you don't have.
I think you fear me because, I am willing to take the truth farther than you dare.

Your opinions probably aren't far apart from my own but, you feel you might be hurting some minority feelings, by saying them.

If you think truth should take a back seat to political correctness, you don't have much faith in truth.

Unless you're a freaking Mexican Virginian. Then, you wouldn't know truth if it gave you a BJ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes; the Carolina’s in the early morning hours. A good time to mediate. Try meditating on how much energy is being delivered by that fusion reactor. Enough to stimulate all of your electrical devices. Imagine a desert and its possibilities.
DESERTEC
Arab, African American deserts can very well be the new glut for energy source. Consider that with a mere 35,000 square miles of barren desert, it can provide the entire planet with its energy requirements.
Presently such an adventure is being studied to do just that. Europe is pushing for a Desertec plan to embrace solar thermal collectors in North Africa and Southern Europe. Heated fluid energy stored into molten salt: to provide the energy to the dynamos to feed their nations. Goal at present is to achieve 15 to 20 percent of Europe’s electrical needs by mid century.
Logistical barriers, from the deserts to the cooler Northern regions, are being addressed by Franz Trieb, German engineer who is responsible for the initial studies on Desertec.
One strategy he proposes is to gather solar and wind as well as thermal energies into a large storage tanks of molten salt.
[ Giant Capacitors!] to be tapped into as demand requires 24/7.
Control on distribution is regulated by a central command system.
Representatives of the Moroccan and Egyptian government have publicly expressed support for Desertec.
Solar Parabolic Thermal Collectors are more efficient than solar panels. Infrastructures required to logistically serve Northern Europe, would require subsides to make them competitive to oil and coal. Considering that governments around the world contribute $312 billion in subsides to fossil fuel industries and only $57 billion to renewable, is an area of corporatist political biases. One that calls for a solution. To suggest or imply that we need to prioritize our wealth investments into a depreciating, limited, polluting cost systems is beyond reason. With complete non polluting renewable system at the ready for deployment. Increase in productivity of employment and an added benefit in reducing negative health issues through out the world and all species.
Deployment of the magnitude will take years as we transfer our energy base and the required technologies upgrades to our present infrastructure to increase efficiency in use of all energies and communicational information.
Joseph Romm, a physicist at the Center For American Progress, emphasizes the vast out lay and importance of the infrastructure. Solar Thermal Plants of the magnitude of 500 megawatts are presently under construction in Quarzazate, Morocco. Here in the USA we have one 500 MW serving Los Vegas and two more 500 MW’s in death Valley; As these plants come to maturity additional plants will go under constructions in various barren desert regions of the world. Infrastructure to address the distributions will be of a paramount quest for our present undertaking.
The GREEN Is Bursting Out!!
Conservatives’ shrivel at the thought.
SUMMARIZE, already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
AND yet this is but one thread that I play on. AND this is on limited time as green gardens require up grading and replenishment. You know spring stuff.
You should see when I’m on thread that requires actual scientific facts and their sources. Then on religions with theologies and archaeology. ITS all in fun….
You want to talk religion? We could talk about religion and race-mixing, segregation, gays, etc.

Unless, you're an athiest?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
TEX claims I’m afraid of TRUTH and yet my avatar is not hidden. My identity is not cowering behind some mediocre avatar. Ah but that paranoia is justified with right wing nuts. Truth is sorely lacking with them and they are in fear of their words. Perhaps to embarrassed to be ID’ed , to the trash they spew. Fear? HAH ! here am I in the open light. Tex is in the shadows vomiting in fear.
Perhaps with a few more years to mature and with a tad more wisdom he will come out of the shadows of his fears and embarrassments.
Oh BS, you self-righteous azzhole. You're not even registered.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

I guess it's a compliment, if some are afraid of me?

That's funny, considering I withdrew my invitation for a face-to-face meeting.

What that must mean - is that there are many liars on here who hate facing the truth.

I say unpleasant things but, I never lie.
Be scared! Bwahaa-haa!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to talk religion? We could talk about religion and race-mixing, segregation, gays, etc.
No wonder why you are so frigging hateful. A religious zealot that uses the bible to interpret how life should be in your own extremely narrow world view.

You are just as stupid as Burnt Foreskin, the libtard from FloriDuh. In fact, you and Barney are nothing more than moon bats with opposing view points.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
Tex once again with dysfunctional rhetoric. At least his comrade “Truth” puts substance on the table. Most times from Biases fundamentals, for that’s his “Truths”. Exposes him for what ideology he is advocating Bigots will flock to his support. Where as Tex fails in unsubstantial rhetoric of simple confusion within the abysses of animosity.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Not impressed Barney. I try to Keep It Simple Stupid so you and Truth can understand it without getting a headache. I am, actually quite functional, and I suppose Truths BS does have substance, I'm not sure that it belongs on the table though. I guess that if you place both yours and Truths BS on the table the two of you could have quite a feaste before the fight. That whole show might be fun to watch.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist and spin all you want, you left wing crackpot, the results are the only thing that matters. Almost 5 years of your MESSiah has been a disaster. The
facts speak for themselves.
Now on to some other inconsistencies. First of all, how is the Gay issue racism?. Homos are not a race, you idiot.
The NRA is not an entity, just by itself. It is made up of Americans who value their rights and are willing to protect them against morons like you.
I am a Life Member and proud of it. Now explain to a dimwit like me why
we need more regulations when gun violence has decreased 39% in the past
20 years. Why should 300 million Americans forfeit their Constitutional
rights because of a few mental defectives?.
Now about jobs.The Texas economy is booming due to lack of government interference. You left wing retards will never understand that too
much government is a bad thing. Just look at Kalifornia. Almost every city
is bankrupt, overtaxed citizens are leaving in droves. All due to DemoRat
tax and spend policies. BTW: You're wasting your time trying to baffle me with bull$hit, so why don't you try to dazzle me with brilliance for a change?.
Twist and spin? Messiah? Facts may seem twisted to you but then that’s you. As to this Messiah stuff. I thought I made it clear I’m not into this religious stuff. Apparently you must have some lingering religious guilt’s. Keep bringing this up or is that just your form of propaganda? Kinder to a twist there, now go ahead and spin your way along.
Gays are not a race is correct. You got me there. I should have said bigot or prejudice,(disapproving), intolerance, bias, narrow-mindedness, chauvinism. So …do you have a problem with that? You never answered the question. Just spins and twist away from the fundamentals of what was asked. As to your callow name calling should I then follow your naïve dogma and say you are stupid, silly, foolish, mindless, idiotic, inane, mad. Does that help you. Some new words for you to play with.
NRA is not an entity. LOL have you already forgotten the Supreme Court ruling on Jan. 2010 that makes them and their comrades entities, individuals, etc., etc.?
Protect the mentally handicap to be able to gain access to guns? Are you serious? Ranting right? Your lifetime membership may protect you from being evaluated as to if your sane enough to own a gun.
Keep in mind; this gun violence decline poll was conducted by a right wing nut. As we all know how conservatives are narrow minded and subject more so to bias.
Never ever was the issue that Americans will forfeit their constitutional rights to bear arms. Just more right wing nuts propaganda. Something I’m sure you have a lifetime membership in.
Texas economy is booming? Is that because Perry took $6 Billion from the Federal to shore up his debt ridden economy? Why do you think Perry is scampering about seeking for businesses to move to Texas? Many of them turn him down. Lack of skilled educated individuals to operate their businesses. Only businesses “IF” any that would move to Texas is those that require poorly paid employees that do not require any education and or skills.
Almost every city is bankrupt in California? Link, link to that. Your right wing nut word is lacking in creditability as is Texas. Suggest you get a spell check for your computer. Your exposing just how uneducated you have become. Ah but you do live in a state that boast its infamous pride in being number one in drop outs.
Trying to baffle you; LOL that ship sailed long time ago. That was accomplished in a time interval of BB….{Before Bernie} just for your BTW Your ego is showing to think we are here to dazzle you.
By the way; are your kids coming over for mothers day? Hmmm
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
Not impressed Barney. I try to Keep It Simple Stupid so you and Truth can understand it without getting a headache. I am, actually quite functional, and I suppose Truths BS does have substance, I'm not sure that it belongs on the table though. I guess that if you place both yours and Truths BS on the table the two of you could have quite a feaste before the fight. That whole show might be fun to watch.
We are not here to impress you. Get over yourself. You keep it simple and stupid. I have to agree. You suppose “Truths BS” contains substance and yet no words from you other than simple stupid dysfunctional rhetoric.
Truth and I are on the table. I must respect his bias. Remember he or she is fundamentally corrupted within religious dogmas. He will converse with you though. I could but I’m an Atheist. I could twist and spin and say I’m an Agnostic. Perhaps that he would find acceptable. Perhaps I’ ll throw him a bone. Now you can observe for your entertainment. Keep in mind its not to impress you. Its just for fun…
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth fears the Atheist how about an Agnostic or a one of different deity? Hmmm.
Zealots, Zionist two birds of the same feather. Truth’s bias for religion is taught at an early age as the Taliban have and are demonstrated as the Christians were infamous for. Only in the last century have they lost that title to the Islamic. Yet there are still in there punching it out… Problem with both of them; is their lack of facts.
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,500 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Bernard, as far as spelling goes, I'm your huckleberry.I don't use, or need, spell check. I'm a strange bird, though.I like Texan and Defiant.I can see their basic humanity, don't have to agree with someone to see that.Although I do agree with their opinions at times.I must apologize, I'm usually far more succinct.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh BS, you self-righteous azzhole. You're not even registered.
\ Not registered? There are several agencies that would disagree with that. Perhaps you are referring to Topix? I jump around from site to sites. Find no reason to register with any of them. Footloose and fancy free…
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Bernard, as far as spelling goes, I'm your huckleberry.I don't use, or need, spell check. I'm a strange bird, though.I like Texan and Defiant.I can see their basic humanity, don't have to agree with someone to see that.Although I do agree with their opinions at times.I must apologize, I'm usually far more succinct.
Well, well there my waco Huckleberry. Defiant could use your talent. As for me, my computer is my spelling Huckleberry, among other things. By the way you forgot to Capitalize Huckleberry. Chuckle, chuckle….
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Barney he said I'm your huckleberry, not I am Huckleberry. There is a difference and in the context that he used the word huckleberry he was totally correct. So use all the fifty cent words you wish, you are not near as smart as you would have everyone believe. Once again Barney NOT IMPRESSED!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
I guess it's a compliment, if some are afraid of me?
That's funny, considering I withdrew my invitation for a face-to-face meeting.
What that must mean - is that there are many liars on here who hate facing the truth.
I say unpleasant things but, I never lie.
Be scared! Bwahaa-haa!
Is it True that you want to be feared? Hmmm
Does a face to face meeting with you have some significance?
Liars hate facing Truth? LOL A liar is not a liar if he believes it is true. That’s how one can skirt around facts. I believe, I believe, I believe and Hocus Pocus it is Truth. Ha, ha, ha… What is your Truth? What is my Truth? What is Waco’s Truth? What is Defiant’s Truth? What is Tex’s Truth? Are facts Truth? Are fallacies Truth? Break it down for us or is it just some avatar with a superman complex. Simmering in biases of half Truths and or completely devoid of any rational substance.
Observe you state you never lie! Paradox… That defines you as a liar. You were being sarcastic Right? A way out for you to save FACE…
Be scared \; more sarcasm, Right? Gave up that emotion eons ago. Replaced it with rational respect. Have danced with the devil on several occasions and will may yet have one more dance on my card. You never know when the music will play… once again..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,101 - 16,120 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search