Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 791)

Showing posts 15,801 - 15,820 of20,409
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Good luck waco, catch a Panthers game for me. Be safe and God bless.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Texan wrote:
Barney you fail to impress, I do not care to impress. True friends do not evaporate, however should the time come that I must stand alone, so let it be written, so let it be done, and I WILL face it UNAFRAID!

Hey there baby; Go back into your time machine and link me to who first proposed the issue of ďImpressionĒ. Hmmm. Waco is leaving Texas and the exodus continues.
Unafraid? For heavens sake why fear. Let in on a secret. You really have nothing to fear other than fear itself. Imagine there is no ďHellĒ below us.
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Sally that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Sally kept shouting "Oh my God."
This demonstratets that we are but stewards of this world and we own nothing within it. The cycle of life...
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> MR.Forand, do you know why I'm a happy person? Because I know, change is the only constant.Texas will be here, democrat or republican though it may be.Time passes, entropy increases, one day Texas will be no more, as will this earth.You and I, Mr.Forand, will be gone before that.Lets just take it as it comes.

Waco has insight to the enlightenment of the cosmos. All of our atoms will be predisposed to a Varity of forms and Energies. Perhaps a fitting epitaph for you and me would go something like this;

Epitaph

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
Iím not there, I do not sleep.
Iím a thousand winds that blows.
Iím the sunlight on the ripened grain.
Iím the gentle Autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morningsí hush,
Iím the swift uplifting rush of quite birds circling into the light.
Iím the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave.
Iím not there.
Iím not dead.

Sounds like the poet Rupert Brooke not sure though. Just some stuff I pick up in the books that I read. I as you, in the winter of my years. The Harvest moon is settling on the horizone. Jack Frost has cast his shadow and it grows out reaching to take my hand and no doubt to nip at my nose!

Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah,yeah,yeah; what ever Barney. Not impressed.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Well Mr.Forand, fate takes me from my beloved Texas, or perhaps destiny.It was a lot easier for me to relocate to North Carolina, then for my true love to come to Texas, although it hurts me to do so, as I leave a friend I love dearly in Texas, to go to North Carolina.I've arranged to return once a month to visit my friend in Texas for a week at a time.Oddly enough, I seem to fit in in North Carolina as if I'd been there all my life.Strange.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Good luck waco, catch a Panthers game for me. Be safe and God bless.
I'll still show up on Topix, after all,I met my girl on Topix.In a strange accident of fate, when I got on the Trinity, Texas forum, it took me to the Trinity, North Carolina forum, where I met the woman of my dreams.God bless you as well Texan. I got your back!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco has insight to the enlightenment of the cosmos. All of our atoms will be predisposed to a Varity of forms and Energies. Perhaps a fitting epitaph for you and me would go something like this;
Epitaph
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
Iím not there, I do not sleep.
Iím a thousand winds that blows.
Iím the sunlight on the ripened grain.
Iím the gentle Autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morningsí hush,
Iím the swift uplifting rush of quite birds circling into the light.
Iím the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave.
Iím not there.
Iím not dead.
Sounds like the poet Rupert Brooke not sure though. Just some stuff I pick up in the books that I read. I as you, in the winter of my years. The Harvest moon is settling on the horizone. Jack Frost has cast his shadow and it grows out reaching to take my hand and no doubt to nip at my nose!
Not bad, Mr.Forand.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who doesn't believe in GOD should delve into Quantum Mechanics for awhile.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Texan.I'm moving to North Carolina tomorrow, got a job doing reloads there, with my girlfriend.I'll keep in touch.Give em hell.

Mr waco you say your an old man? really? You have a girlfriend? Your getting a new job doing reloads?Sounds to me like your a young fellow although i,am clueless as to why you told that nutcase beonard guy that your an old man, somehow i dont believe that. The person that gives the hell on this forum would be me. I don,t think mr texan can do the job like i can.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll still show up on Topix, after all,I met my girl on Topix.In a strange accident of fate, when I got on the Trinity, Texas forum, it took me to the Trinity, North Carolina forum, where I met the woman of my dreams.God bless you as well Texan. I got your back!

Yes i bet you will show up on topix now and then and i bet you i will be here too. Yeaaa meeting girls on topix? one that you don,t know very well? sounds strange if you ask me. How old is this girl? You said once you were an old man? When you say girl what am i thinking? It makes me wonder if your talking about some-one under age my friend. I certainly hope not!
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll still show up on Topix, after all,I met my girl on Topix.In a strange accident of fate, when I got on the Trinity, Texas forum, it took me to the Trinity, North Carolina forum, where I met the woman of my dreams.God bless you as well Texan. I got your back!

Yeaaaa how do you know that? Are long have you known this person? I have often thought many times i found the woman of my dreams and she was only interested in my money. Next thing i knew she left one day writing me a letter saying she married a goofball college football player. How can a person know that fast that they have met the woman of there dreams?Now i do wish you good luck on that but if things go south on you then don,t say i didn,t warn you. You should get to know a woman before you say woman of your dreams. Yeaaa enjoy the goofballs that live in that state and don,t come crying to me that you want to move back to texas.
no really

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

...very funny guy ...
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

no really wrote:
...very funny guy ...

Yeaaa i have been known to post 4OO MESSAGES IN ONE HOUR.
cooter

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

If I ever attempt to do anything like you do BBJ I can only hope someone will slap some good sense back into me.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
If I ever attempt to do anything like you do BBJ I can only hope someone will slap some good sense back into me.

Mr texan i have never been slapped before even by my wildest of lady friends. This is still my city and my forum....
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Well Mr.Forand, fate takes me from my beloved Texas, or perhaps destiny.It was a lot easier for me to relocate to North Carolina, then for my true love to come to Texas, although it hurts me to do so, as I leave a friend I love dearly in Texas, to go to North Carolina.I've arranged to return once a month to visit my friend in Texas for a week at a time.Oddly enough, I seem to fit in in North Carolina as if I'd been there all my life.Strange.
Dear Waco. I once spent some ďtimeĒ in Jacksonville and New Bern North Carolina out by Moorhead beach. for a couple of years. Nothing like the Carolinas in the Morning. Two seasons. 6 months brown and 6 green. You will enjoy it. Went by there a couple of years ago and what a change from the 70ís.. Tex you like that?ďTimeĒ
Boston Marathon Tragedy

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Everyone reading, please help support our Boston marathon runner's. It's worth our time. God bless our responders and 8 children seriously wounded.

http://fundly.com/boston-marathon-tragedy-sup...

https://www.facebook.com/BostonMarathonTraged...
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Anyone who doesn't believe in GOD should delve into Quantum Mechanics for awhile.

Waco funny you should mention that. Quantum Physics I do dabble in. Here let see how about quantum consciousness. Hmmm

Collective Conscience
Presently we have the internet and its components, such as the cloud programs. Note the similar evolution to our evolutions. Cloud, Internet created in the image of humanities consciousness .. We contribute knowledge through the internet by communicating with various conscious entities. Knowledge is refined as communication increases. A collective intelligence begins to evolve.
Just as our consciousness increases with each of our experiences through our individual lives and as to how we communicate it to other conscious individuals our collective consciousness increases.
Presently quantum physics has discovered how interrelated particles have connections at a distance. What force is impressed upon one particle, will have an immediate affect on the related particle at a distance. Even at a distance of thousands of miles.{CERN Collider} Einstein called it spook physics. This harbors on the metaphysics and physical realms. Wave particle is affected by the conscious observations of that wave particle.{Energy is manipulated by consciousness}
Metaphysically, we can presently observe consciousness effect on another conscious at a distance. Perhaps some of us have had and are experiencing this affect. Some may call it Des-Javeu, predications, out of body experiences, etc.
Now; the entity of all consciousness, exist in all living organisms. With Various degrees of communication, to a collective consciousness. Some tap into this reservoir from time to time to obtain information or add additional knowledge. Psychics?
Physical Energy is not created nor destroyed; therefore the metaphysical collective conscious is equally eternal. Individual communication determines as to the dimension it has chosen. Abnormalities will be taken into consideration, genetic variants, DNA evolutionary existence, etc.
Here is where your meditations can begin and build upon the varieties of ideologies. Collective ConsciousnessÖ.God? Embracing through us all.
Fun to mediatate on one of those gorgeous Sunday Carloina Mornings. Sunsets are unique, good time to lay back and smell the flowers.

BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Waco. I once spent some ďtimeĒ in Jacksonville and New Bern North Carolina out by Moorhead beach. for a couple of years. Nothing like the Carolinas in the Morning. Two seasons. 6 months brown and 6 green. You will enjoy it. Went by there a couple of years ago and what a change from the 70ís.. Tex you like that?ďTimeĒ

I was there in 1976 north carolina when my mama was still wiping my snose at age 12 and i did not like it. I thought the smokey moutains were ugly and i do not remember anything good about that place. Hill bums and rude people. Now do you actaully think mr texan and waco are actaully going to talk to you?? yeaaaa your wasting time and besides you caused them trouble my friend now get back to florida to were the awamp monsters are in the aligaters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,801 - 15,820 of20,409
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Benjamin 16,069
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 6 hr Jasmine 596
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 8 hr ThinkThinkThink 684
Family loses one son in Iraq, the other in Afgh... (Jul '06) 11 hr swedenforever 6
couples 12 hr lee 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 21 lol 467
Paul McCartney adds more U.S. tour dates Apr 18 Awesome 1
•••
•••
•••
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••