Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16713 Jan 27, 2013
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the native Americans, mixed with European, The Spaniards, remember in history when you learned about the conquistadors? Our ancestor the native American, has been here forever. Did Mexicans come from Spain? I believe that would be called Spaniards. Look up the word "Mestiso", you will understand.
Europeans and American Indians....Wikipedia

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#16714 Jan 27, 2013
A good reminder.I knew the word, forgot the exact context, thanks for the correction, Silver.
Silver

Lamesa, TX

#16715 Jan 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
A good reminder.I knew the word, forgot the exact context, thanks for the correction, Silver.
Yeah, the word is actually spelled "Mestizo".
Don't misunderstand me on this whole topic of race. I am totally against illegal immigration, of all races and countries. I am a hardworking 3rd generation Hispanic that comes from a family of strong serving citizens and military veterans. I don't believe we should foot the bill for any illegal. We have enough to concern ourselves with, than to baby sit and fund these people . USA is the melting pot of all people, but please KNOCK and ask if you can come in, before invading.! Am I correct? Is this any different if an illegal entered your home uninvited, and raided your possessions???

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#16716 Jan 27, 2013
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the word is actually spelled "Mestizo".
Don't misunderstand me on this whole topic of race. I am totally against illegal immigration, of all races and countries. I am a hardworking 3rd generation Hispanic that comes from a family of strong serving citizens and military veterans. I don't believe we should foot the bill for any illegal. We have enough to concern ourselves with, than to baby sit and fund these people . USA is the melting pot of all people, but please KNOCK and ask if you can come in, before invading.! Am I correct? Is this any different if an illegal entered your home uninvited, and raided your possessions???
THERE WILL be a day, when Americans of hispanic descent, are a majority in this country.That doesn't bother me a bit, why should it? Change is the only constant.
gghhnbv

El Monte, CA

#16717 Jan 27, 2013
Vggn
TexansRweak

Tempe, AZ

#16718 Jan 27, 2013
What's the difference between a Texan and a tiger? Their both big puzsies, but a tiger can harm you!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#16719 Jan 27, 2013
TexansRweak wrote:
What's the difference between a Texan and a tiger? Their both big puzsies, but a tiger can harm you!
Covering the various forums,I see.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16720 Jan 27, 2013
TexansRweak wrote:
Are you actually trying to piss people off, or just bore them with nonsense?.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16722 Jan 28, 2013
TRw the difference between you and a Texan; a Texan will kick your a$$, you will lick his. Damn invasion one more time a racist is one who espouses the superiority of one race over another, is intolerant of other races, and spews hate to other races. You do all three; YOU ARE A RACIST! I am white, I am a native Texan, and not only are you a racist you are an idiot.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16723 Jan 28, 2013
What's the matter Notheeng? Can't you find anything intelligent to say? I suppose baby talk is all you can come up with. I should have warned you that brain damage is a real threat when you take Fed for real. Fed have you made it back to LA yet? Getting too hot in La Porte for you.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16730 Jan 29, 2013
The Jews do not exclude other races. The Native Americans accepted the first whites, as a matter of fact the first whites in America would probably not survived that first winter if not for the Native Americans; Indians as you call them. And yes you are intolerant of every race other than your own. Keep them in their own country? That's real tolerant isn't it. I am in my own country, I have been an American longer than you, and you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. Racist hate monger, that is exactly what you are. Sugar coat it any way you want and it will not change what you are.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16732 Jan 29, 2013
How do you know that Garfield is from Texas? Because he's a fat pussee that everyone laughs at!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16733 Jan 29, 2013
Wrong again Dumba$$, if he's a fat p---y that everyone laughs at he would be you, and you said you live in NY.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#16739 Jan 30, 2013
People from Texas like Mexicans and Mexican culture.

This white supremacist bullshit plays better in states like Arizona and Idaho. Even people in the Deep South understand they have to live alongside all the different races.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16740 Jan 30, 2013
Brian Fong wrote:
How do you know that Garfield is from Texas? Because he's a fat pussee that everyone laughs at!
Maybe you should try the opposite sex some time, you stupid queer.
Stupid

San Antonio, TX

#16741 Jan 30, 2013
White people always think this country is theirs. No ones telling you to go back to England or Germany or Scotland or wherever you're from. Mexicans were in Texas way before the white man came along, stole it, and said get out of my land.
As for the third generation Mexican just because you we're fortunate enough to be born here doesn't give you the right to block everyone else from coming in. Racism is alive and well in America today.
Stupid

San Antonio, TX

#16742 Jan 30, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not apologize for being Christian and holding to God's original seperation of the races. That is why he made natural barriers between us.
You Mexicans are supposed to be on the other side of the Rio Grand.
Yes, Jews are exclusive. Only those with Jewish blood are accepted in Israel.
TODAY, yes, Indians only allow those with Indian blood to live amongst them. Prove me wrong.
If you don't think whites should be exclusive in their land, you are racist.
I think the rock you threw hit you in the head twice.
A,Christian ! Don't you remember the story of the Samarian woman? Jews did not associate with because they thought they were special and unique for receiving gods word but he set the example by accepting her. Or the lepers who were exiled and everyone thought they were dirty and filthy? Jesus didn't. This world belongs to everyone you dolt, but the political machines say our country is better than yours so give us everything you got. Idiots stop listening to the tv and think for yourself. Now spew your conservative rhetoric that you learned on the radio and feel superior because you don't listen to anyone but yourself. Gods original separation of the races, how ridiculous. God planned an infinite amount of races to explore the creativity he can create. He doesn't need your help retard

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#16743 Jan 30, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try the opposite sex some time, you stupid queer.
Hey Defiant, my girl got ahold of a Remington.32 cal.rolling block RIFLE in excellent condition, with an octagonal barrel.Kinda rare.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16744 Jan 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Defiant, my girl got ahold of a Remington.32 cal.rolling block RIFLE in excellent condition, with an octagonal barrel.Kinda rare.
Great. I really like the old firearms. Is it a rimfire?. Years ago I had a single shot .32 rimfire pistol. Had a real hard time finding ammo for it.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#16745 Jan 30, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. I really like the old firearms. Is it a rimfire?. Years ago I had a single shot .32 rimfire pistol. Had a real hard time finding ammo for it.
yes, its a rimfire, in great condition.I'd love to have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 18,448
Paige parker Thu Calli 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
marianne39506@hotmail.com Sep 14 sILVER bELLE 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
•••

Flood Watch for Lubbock County was issued at September 20 at 3:55AM CDT

•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info