Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 762)

Showing posts 15,221 - 15,240 of21,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Inerpol is nothing new, why are you only now concerned with it. I will do some more checking into this allegid order Obama has supposidly enacted.
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
If you are mediocre, but want to be the governor of a state, move to Texas. Texans will accept anyone with a pulse as their governor.
I see in NY, you need a governor, to tell you how much you should consume. We in Texas, can still purchase a big gulp, without breaking the law. Com-on-down ya'll, sit a spell. MORONS!!!
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
But see... THIS way... his hands are clean, at least to the average American who believes everything the media tells them.
Good point. Not all Americans are blind and deaf.
Advisor

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>I see in NY, you need a governor, to tell you how much you should consume. We in Texas, can still purchase a big gulp, without breaking the law. Com-on-down ya'll, sit a spell. MORONS!!!
You meant the mayor of NYC, not the governor. But, don't let the facts get in the way of your need to express yourself. So, who is the moron?
J Mac

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Legalize marijuana already
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Continued violations of The Constitution and abuse of Executive Orders and Priviledge should result in impeachment, and/or felony charges. Too long has abuse of power by those in the White House been tolerated. Well unless you get a BJ in the Oval Office. Is that worse than violating The Constitution? I think not. Why is Congress and The Supreme Court not all over this? Abortion, taxes, and the health care are all worthy of their time and effort, but violations of The Constitution are not. WRONG!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant the mayor of NYC, not the governor. But, don't let the facts get in the way of your need to express yourself. So, who is the moron?
Actually Advisor, his point remains valid....whether the governor of New York state, or the mayor of NYC...he just identified the wrong politician...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
If you are mediocre, but want to be the governor of a state, move to Texas. Texans will accept anyone with a pulse as their governor.
Recent pulse, that is...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Defiant....someone told me..that NRC had passed away....I very much hope that is a lie....but I just don't know...

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Texan wrote:
Inerpol is nothing new, why are you only now concerned with it. I will do some more checking into this allegid order Obama has supposidly enacted.
No, Interpol is not new... but they have never before been allowed to circumvent US law before.

Now they don't even have to follow our Constitution... we effectively have ZERO Constitutional rights!!!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I am still armed.
Advisor

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Actually Advisor, his point remains valid....whether the governor of New York state, or the mayor of NYC...he just identified the wrong politician...
I am not surprised that facts also don't matter to someone identifying himself as "Waco" Facts do matter to people who think.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not surprised that facts also don't matter to someone identifying himself as "Waco" Facts do matter to people who think.
Well, Advisor, at least i'm signed in on Topix...so i'm not totally invisible...call me "Henry"if it makes you more comfortable..."Advisor "....
Advisor

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Advisor, at least i'm signed in on Topix...so i'm not totally invisible...call me "Henry"if it makes you more comfortable..."Advisor "....
Your response was off topic. Not surprising for someone who has nothing behind his words but empty bravado.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response was off topic. Not surprising for someone who has nothing behind his words but empty bravado.
Thank god you're not quick to judge...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its beginning to look as if you are the"moron", or am I off topic again?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Advisor, perhaps the fact that he doesn't capitalize the w has confused you. Waco is a city in Texas, so it's waco 1909, not wacko. As to being off topix. In case you haven't noticed, this topix has taken a lot of twists and turns since it was started over two years ago. I'm not wishing to argue with you, I'm just attempting to get you updated.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

If the people of New York state wish to be micro-managed in all aspects of their lives, that's their business.Generally speaking, in Texas we don't like to be told how much of a soft drink we can consume at one time.As for RICK Perry, I'll just bet the state of New York has put a few idiots in their governors mansion as well.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan I've actually been to Huntington Station, New York, and I found the people there to be quite congenial, and the scenery is great.On the other hand,"Advisor"seems to have an obstruction lodged in his lower intestinal tract.Damn, i'm off topic again!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like splitting hairs to skirt around a subject is there?. So, your wonderful governor Cuomo wants to take everyone's guns and Bloomburg bans 24 ounce drinks?. Bloomburg also wants gun control.

Now is that the facts or what?. Now try thinking, you NY creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,221 - 15,240 of21,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr why 16,780
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 497
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••