Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,201 - 15,220 of 22,196 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Well, Happy New Year Dems and Repubs. Donít let your 2012 lies and corruption slam you on the back on the way into 2013. Itís another year, pregnant with opportunity to increase Fascism, and promote more wars for their own $$$ sake, to bomb women and children in Afghanistan and Pakistan using hundreds of armed drone aircraft, that Americanís donít know are also flying all over the US to eventually use here.

Another year's promise, to borrow more money manufactured out of thin air by a private banking cartel owned by 12 families, called the Federal Reserve Corporation. at interest, all due and payable by American taxpayers, and to channel it into the hands of Wall Street insiders and elites - people who are already billionaires, bent on the demise of the American middle class.

PS Hillary isn't really sick. She was sequestered to prevent her demise, because of what she might reveal under oath during testimony re: the CIA-sponsored execution of the 4 embassy officers (That's CIA, in English). These lead to direct connections between CIA and al Qaeda from day one, and ongoing, and could potentially blow the whole lid off the 9-11 lie. Yes, 9-11 was an inside job.

Is Bin Laden really dead?. Is he the only true mastermind of 9/11?.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Attention my fellow Americans!!

For those of you who stand for liberty, freedom and the people of the United States of America... it's time for you to waken and unite against ALL enemies BOTH foreign... and DOMESTIC!!!!!

The TRAITOR in chief... has made a foreign law enforcement agency exempt from American laws on American soil for a purpose and a reason!!!

This international police force (whose U.S. headquarters is in the Justice Department in Washington) will be unrestrained by the U.S. Constitution and American law while it operates in the United States and affects both Americans and American interests outside the United States.

EVERY REAL American should refuse to recognize that lying traitorous illegal authority, he DOES NOT have the power to issue such an order!!!

He and the entire Congress should be arrested for allowing him to even attempt to issue an order!!!

It completely and totally circumvents the Constitution!!,

This IS outright TREASON!!!!

If they will not stop him and do their jobs they are part of the problem and not the solution!!!

People you better wake up and unite and stop this usurper from destroying this country and take it back this from the brink of destruction and restore OUR Constitutional Republic!!!

This is NOT the majorities will and WE cannot stand idly by while he gives away OUR Freedom, Liberty, Rights and Sovereignty without a fight!!!

If these foreign invaders try to use force against a single US Citizen they should be met with complete and total resistance because Obama does not have the power to grant them this authority!!!

They are foreign invaders and enemies of the state and any such act IS an act of WAR!!!

I have not yet given up on my Country...I have not yet given up my freedom...and I will not relinquish my right or my sworn duty to oppose those who seek to destroy my Country or it's freedoms be they friend or foe, enemies foreign or domestic.

Those that are willing to fight with me are welcome, those opposed...are damned.

www.HeavyFed.com

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
Well, Happy New Year Dems and Repubs. Donít let your 2012 lies and corruption slam you on the back on the way into 2013. Itís another year, pregnant with opportunity to increase Fascism, and promote more wars for their own $$$ sake, to bomb women and children in Afghanistan and Pakistan using hundreds of armed drone aircraft, that Americanís donít know are also flying all over the US to eventually use here.
Another year's promise, to borrow more money manufactured out of thin air by a private banking cartel owned by 12 families, called the Federal Reserve Corporation. at interest, all due and payable by American taxpayers, and to channel it into the hands of Wall Street insiders and elites - people who are already billionaires, bent on the demise of the American middle class.
PS Hillary isn't really sick. She was sequestered to prevent her demise, because of what she might reveal under oath during testimony re: the CIA-sponsored execution of the 4 embassy officers (That's CIA, in English). These lead to direct connections between CIA and al Qaeda from day one, and ongoing, and could potentially blow the whole lid off the 9-11 lie. Yes, 9-11 was an inside job.
Is Bin Laden really dead?. Is he the only true mastermind of 9/11?.
Alright, who the hell left the gate unlocked to the asylum?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, who the hell left the gate unlocked to the asylum?
Why?. Are you ready to go back in now?. Go right ahead and keep on being a sheep. Don't pay any attention to the obvious and believe everything that
the government run MSM tells you. Don't say that you weren't warned when
the SHTF.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
For those of you who stand for liberty, freedom and the people of the United States of America... it's time for you to waken and unite against ALL enemies BOTH foreign... and DOMESTIC!!!!!
The TRAITOR in chief... has made a foreign law enforcement agency exempt from American laws on American soil for a purpose and a reason!!!
This international police force (whose U.S. headquarters is in the Justice Department in Washington) will be unrestrained by the U.S. Constitution and American law while it operates in the United States and affects both Americans and American interests outside the United States.
EVERY REAL American should refuse to recognize that lying traitorous illegal authority, he DOES NOT have the power to issue such an order!!!
He and the entire Congress should be arrested for allowing him to even attempt to issue an order!!!
If they will not stop him and do their jobs they are part of the problem and not the solution!!!
People you better wake up and unite and stop this usurper from destroying this country and take it back this from the brink of destruction and restore OUR Constitutional Republic!!!
This is NOT the majorities will and WE cannot stand idly by while he gives away OUR Freedom, Liberty, Rights and Sovereignty without a fight!!!
If these foreign invaders try to use force against a single US Citizen they should be met with complete and total resistance because Obama does not have the power to grant them this authority!!!
They are foreign invaders and enemies of the state and any such act IS an act of WAR!!!
I have not yet given up on my Country...I have not yet given up my freedom...and I will not relinquish my right or my sworn duty to oppose those who seek to destroy my Country or it's freedoms be they friend or foe, enemies foreign or domestic.
Those that are willing to fight with me are welcome, those opposed...are damned.
www.HeavyFed.com
Are you talking about INTERPOL?.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

@Heavy Fed
If you really do fight literally hope you like prison.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

maybe a user wrote:
@Heavy Fed
If you really do fight literally hope you like prison.
I am advocating a peaceful resistance at all costs!

If you as an American Citizen do not stand up for the entirety of your rights... who will????

If you do not stand... they will slowly whittle those rights away until they have you where you are unable to stand for your rights!!!!

When NEED to stop funding our own enslavement!!!!

We NEED a TAX revolt!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about INTERPOL?.
Yes.

http://www.wnd.com/2009/12/120363/
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

test

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
www.HeavyFed.com
Just for posting this... I could be labeled a terrorist... INTERPOL could come and arrest me... take me away with no due process... and I would never be heard from again.

All nice and neat... and avoiding any semblance or representation my Constitutional rights.
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for posting this... I could be labeled a terrorist... INTERPOL could come and arrest me... take me away with no due process... and I would never be heard from again.
All nice and neat... and avoiding any semblance or representation my Constitutional rights.
Good maybe they send your Lutefisk eating but back to europe.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good maybe they send your Lutefisk eating but back to europe.
My heritage on this continent can be traced back as far as yours can... I am sure of that.

You should educate yourself before you open your mouth.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

No one has a better claim on this continent that someone of mixed heritage!!
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpol, is far fetched. Remember, Obummer past a law, that can hold in a undisclosed prison you without charges if you are a threat to national security. Our freedoms are disappearing.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>Interpol, is far fetched. Remember, Obummer past a law, that can hold in a undisclosed prison you without charges if you are a threat to national security. Our freedoms are disappearing.
But see... THIS way... his hands are clean, at least to the average American who believes everything the media tells them.
Just let me fish

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you hit the nail square on the head but many of us know that but know not what to do. Resist? How? LMAO only it ain't funny. Likely any resistance will be the end of your life. I plan to resist for all it's worth. I am not going down without a fight unless they shoot me first and they may so whatever ...I see they shut down some websites that have been talking too much.
Just let me fish

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I'm not in San Jose, California but thanks Topix for the cover. They can find you anywhere in a NY minute though.
Just let me fish

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>Interpol, is far fetched. Remember, Obummer past a law, that can hold in a undisclosed prison you without charges if you are a threat to national security. Our freedoms are disappearing.
No Sir interpol is not far fetched. They are here and you just better be aware of that. We have been sold out.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

LOLOL
You boys are so dramatic.
Advisor

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

If you are mediocre, but want to be the governor of a state, move to Texas. Texans will accept anyone with a pulse as their governor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info