Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23418 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

POS

El Paso, TX

#16475 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
Could it be fakes pretending like you or your AKA's? None of you can answer to Scripture. Have fun being your own judges! OOOuch!
WHat witchy hypocrites sitting on their Ungodly, Unholy throne. Bscking a false prophet with no fruit of repentance. Yeah, I wonder who loses in the end here.
The ones with too much self confidence and the condemnation of others are the losers?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16477 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>The ones with too much self confidence and the condemnation of others are the losers?
That is what it appears.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16478 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You're judging others? What does scripture say about that? So, could you cast the first stone?
I am forming an opinion, you seem to think you are the only one(s) allowed. Hypcrites, Yes, YOU! You have used no Scripture so far, why start now? The first stone you guys threw pages back, hypocrite. But only you can defend yourself or have opinions. Self righteous through and through. How many other personalities do you have HF?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16479 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You're judging others? What does scripture say about that? So, could you cast the first stone?
Lack of discernent, compromise with the World. No fruit. What else ya got?

You leading others in a ditch. Yep, you and your aka's are one happenin bunch. Cukoo!!
POS

El Paso, TX

#16480 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I am forming an opinion, you seem to think you are the only one(s) allowed. Hypcrites, Yes, YOU! You have used no Scripture so far, why start now? The first stone you guys threw pages back, hypocrite. But only you can defend yourself or have opinions. Self righteous through and through. How many other personalities do you have HF?
I am not H/F. If you noticed, I ask questions, not condemn. I have not thrown stones. Comments with humor or sarcasm, not criticism. You're judging me with someone else in mind. I have not been vulgar to you.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16481 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of discernent, compromise with the World. No fruit. What else ya got?
You leading others in a ditch. Yep, you and your aka's are one happenin bunch. Cukoo!!
So far you have thrown stones at me, with no questions answered. Sentenced to death without trial.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16482 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>The ones with too much self confidence and the condemnation of others are the losers?
I don't know what she said since I am ignoring her and scrolling past her posts, but scripture says after you have attempted to sway a wayward believer a few times then you have to let them go. I have provided her with scripture after scripture that she does not want to use but wants to infer and assume things that aren't in scripture to justify ber own bad behavior. I tried to show her, but her conscience is obviously seared.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16483 Dec 23, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what she said since I am ignoring her and scrolling past her posts, but scripture says after you have attempted to sway a wayward believer a few times then you have to let them go. I have provided her with scripture after scripture that she does not want to use but wants to infer and assume things that aren't in scripture to justify ber own bad behavior. I tried to show her, but her conscience is obviously seared.
Yes, I can see that so far. I'm not trying to convert her to anything, just asking questions. I deal with many people around the world. I just like to see what is out there. Just in case, I need to deal with others and how I would respond.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16484 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I can see that so far. I'm not trying to convert her to anything, just asking questions. I deal with many people around the world. I just like to see what is out there. Just in case, I need to deal with others and how I would respond.
I started with asking questions and was immediately labeled a lover of Satan. I don't try to convert anyone to anything, but since she claims to be a Christian, it made sense to try and approach things with her SOP manual. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem very learned in her own manual and seems both unwilling and unable to follow its precepts. In fact, she persists in reaching far beyond the latitude for personal decision making allowed for her stated position. She continuously violates explicitly-stated policies. I can only hope that, whatever her profession, she follows a different code of conduct than that exhibited here, or it may be difficult for her to maintain gainful employment.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16485 Dec 23, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I started with asking questions and was immediately labeled a lover of Satan. I don't try to convert anyone to anything, but since she claims to be a Christian, it made sense to try and approach things with her SOP manual. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem very learned in her own manual and seems both unwilling and unable to follow its precepts. In fact, she persists in reaching far beyond the latitude for personal decision making allowed for her stated position. She continuously violates explicitly-stated policies. I can only hope that, whatever her profession, she follows a different code of conduct than that exhibited here, or it may be difficult for her to maintain gainful employment.
Ok, thanks. I will keep all that in mind for my future encounters with her. If she continued to be elusive, I will also follow your procedure, when she post in the future.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16486 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I can see that so far. I'm not trying to convert her to anything, just asking questions. I deal with many people around the world. I just like to see what is out there. Just in case, I need to deal with others and how I would respond.
I left out the part where she comes across as borderline illiterate. She often seems to have trouble composing complete sentences with recognizable structure and punctuation. She routine shows difficulty with comprehension by responding inappropriately to items posted by others. she does not interact well with peers at all. She routinely exhibits a superiority complex and is condescending and rude to others. She is socially inappropriate and lacks basic skills needed to successfully engage in any mutually satisfying relationships except with others who exhibit similar dysfunctions.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16487 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what it appears.
We agree on somthing. Progress not perfection.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16488 Dec 23, 2012
Wow, no judging hypocrites here. ALL backing a False Prophet and being so cozy in their judgements.

Christ brought a sword of division. Between believers and those who coddle their religion.
Those who back Fakes and those who claim Messiah.

None of YOU has the SHepherds Voice....
nuff said....enjoy your compromises.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16489 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
Wow, no judging hypocrites here. ALL backing a False Prophet and being so cozy in their judgements.
Christ brought a sword of division. Between believers and those who coddle their religion.
Those who back Fakes and those who claim Messiah.
None of YOU has the SHepherds Voice....
nuff said....enjoy your compromises.
Ok. enjoy your perfect life, Merry Christmas.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16490 Dec 23, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I left out the part where she comes across as borderline illiterate. She often seems to have trouble composing complete sentences with recognizable structure and punctuation. She routine shows difficulty with comprehension by responding inappropriately to items posted by others. she does not interact well with peers at all. She routinely exhibits a superiority complex and is condescending and rude to others. She is socially inappropriate and lacks basic skills needed to successfully engage in any mutually satisfying relationships except with others who exhibit similar dysfunctions.
Wow, she couldn't even except kindness. As you could see, I was just trying to have a rational conversation. Oh well.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16491 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, she couldn't even except kindness. As you could see, I was just trying to have a rational conversation. Oh well.
And a valiant effort it was, but trying to be rational with her is like trying to treat a virus with antibiotics.
joleen

Corpus Christi, TX

#16494 Dec 31, 2012
The GOP, is the worst its ever been.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Houston

#16496 Dec 31, 2012
joleen wrote:
The GOP, is the worst its ever been.
The GOP....needs to adapt....a bit, at least..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16497 Jan 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The GOP....needs to adapt....a bit, at least..
It's really bad news in political science circles for the GOP.
To make a extremely long story short their alienation of hispanic americans have severly harmed them electoral college wise. Even adapting a more immigrant friendly ideology in the presidental election didn't help them and in the long run it looks like Florida may be becoming a blue state permanently instead of a battleground state.

With such a large state becoming for the foreseeable future democrat it badly hurts republican chances in future presidental elections. It'd be like if democrats lost california level of bad news for the GOP.

It is far too late politically for them recover in the long run.

What is even more bad news for the GOP is that it seems as though the country as a whole is becoming more and more liberal with the majority of americans on average being pro-glbt rights, pro legalizing pot, pro higher taxes for the wealthy

Say hello to a democrat president 2016, 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 and so on for decades to come cause I do not see how they can recover politically.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16498 Jan 1, 2013
maybe a user wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really bad news in political science circles for the GOP.
To make a extremely long story short their alienation of hispanic americans have severly harmed them electoral college wise. Even adapting a more immigrant friendly ideology in the presidental election didn't help them and in the long run it looks like Florida may be becoming a blue state permanently instead of a battleground state.
With such a large state becoming for the foreseeable future democrat it badly hurts republican chances in future presidental elections. It'd be like if democrats lost california level of bad news for the GOP.
It is far too late politically for them recover in the long run.
What is even more bad news for the GOP is that it seems as though the country as a whole is becoming more and more liberal with the majority of americans on average being pro-glbt rights, pro legalizing pot, pro higher taxes for the wealthy
Say hello to a democrat president 2016, 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 and so on for decades to come cause I do not see how they can recover politically.
Say hello to no freedom and the "New World Order" because this dumbed down society is incapable of thinking like Americans. Instead, they would rather
think like Democrats and Republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
Review: Cantu Towing (Feb '11) Jan 25 Madtrucker 8
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Jan 23 StreetPirate 31
Lubbock, what's the deal?? Jan 18 Mack 1
Review: Dirt City Fence and Repair Jan 11 ESeaton 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Jan '16 Here2Opine 498
News Lubbock city, county roads in poor shape Monday... Dec '15 Taxpayer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages