Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16467 Dec 23, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
Beetlejuice
Heavy Fed wrote:
Beetlejuice
Brad wrote:
Beetlejuice
Nijoni wrote:
Bring your crystal skull as well. A bunch of loons and so called Milk Toast, probably EUro-Centric religions.......
Or HF under various AKA's. Matters not. Changes truth and reality NOT. He...he...
OMG!!!

THAT actually worked!!!!

SCARY!!!!!

I think we ALL know who Nijoni is now!!!!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16468 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
Bring your crystal skull as well. A bunch of loons and so called Milk Toast, probably EUro-Centric religions.......
Or HF under various AKA's. Matters not. Changes truth and reality NOT. He...he...
SOUNDS JUST LIKE HIM TOO!!!!

OMG!!

L... O freakin L!!
POS

El Paso, TX

#16469 Dec 23, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
OMG!!!
THAT actually worked!!!!
SCARY!!!!!
I think we ALL know who Nijoni is now!!!!
Harrison Ford?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16471 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Harrison Ford?
Could it be...satan? Now isn't that special.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16472 Dec 23, 2012
Could it be fakes pretending like you or your AKA's? None of you can answer to Scripture. Have fun being your own judges! OOOuch!

WHat witchy hypocrites sitting on their Ungodly, Unholy throne. Bscking a false prophet with no fruit of repentance. Yeah, I wonder who loses in the end here.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16473 Dec 23, 2012
Backing*

You posers have alreadly compromised with the world and with the word. It does not appear any of you have a thing except your self righteous religion. A bully leader and a lot of lies does not the straight and narrow make.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16474 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
Could it be fakes pretending like you or your AKA's? None of you can answer to Scripture. Have fun being your own judges! OOOuch!
WHat witchy hypocrites sitting on their Ungodly, Unholy throne. Bscking a false prophet with no fruit of repentance. Yeah, I wonder who loses in the end here.
You're judging others? What does scripture say about that? So, could you cast the first stone?
POS

El Paso, TX

#16475 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
The ones with too much self confidence and the condemnation of others are the losers?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16477 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>The ones with too much self confidence and the condemnation of others are the losers?
That is what it appears.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16478 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You're judging others? What does scripture say about that? So, could you cast the first stone?
I am forming an opinion, you seem to think you are the only one(s) allowed. Hypcrites, Yes, YOU! You have used no Scripture so far, why start now? The first stone you guys threw pages back, hypocrite. But only you can defend yourself or have opinions. Self righteous through and through. How many other personalities do you have HF?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16479 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You're judging others? What does scripture say about that? So, could you cast the first stone?
Lack of discernent, compromise with the World. No fruit. What else ya got?

You leading others in a ditch. Yep, you and your aka's are one happenin bunch. Cukoo!!
POS

El Paso, TX

#16480 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I am forming an opinion, you seem to think you are the only one(s) allowed. Hypcrites, Yes, YOU! You have used no Scripture so far, why start now? The first stone you guys threw pages back, hypocrite. But only you can defend yourself or have opinions. Self righteous through and through. How many other personalities do you have HF?
I am not H/F. If you noticed, I ask questions, not condemn. I have not thrown stones. Comments with humor or sarcasm, not criticism. You're judging me with someone else in mind. I have not been vulgar to you.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16481 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of discernent, compromise with the World. No fruit. What else ya got?
You leading others in a ditch. Yep, you and your aka's are one happenin bunch. Cukoo!!
So far you have thrown stones at me, with no questions answered. Sentenced to death without trial.

But I don't know that.

#16482 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>The ones with too much self confidence and the condemnation of others are the losers?
I don't know what she said since I am ignoring her and scrolling past her posts, but scripture says after you have attempted to sway a wayward believer a few times then you have to let them go. I have provided her with scripture after scripture that she does not want to use but wants to infer and assume things that aren't in scripture to justify ber own bad behavior. I tried to show her, but her conscience is obviously seared.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16483 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't know what she said since I am ignoring her and scrolling past her posts, but scripture says after you have attempted to sway a wayward believer a few times then you have to let them go. I have provided her with scripture after scripture that she does not want to use but wants to infer and assume things that aren't in scripture to justify ber own bad behavior. I tried to show her, but her conscience is obviously seared.
Yes, I can see that so far. I'm not trying to convert her to anything, just asking questions. I deal with many people around the world. I just like to see what is out there. Just in case, I need to deal with others and how I would respond.

But I don't know that.

#16484 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I can see that so far. I'm not trying to convert her to anything, just asking questions. I deal with many people around the world. I just like to see what is out there. Just in case, I need to deal with others and how I would respond.
I started with asking questions and was immediately labeled a lover of Satan. I don't try to convert anyone to anything, but since she claims to be a Christian, it made sense to try and approach things with her SOP manual. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem very learned in her own manual and seems both unwilling and unable to follow its precepts. In fact, she persists in reaching far beyond the latitude for personal decision making allowed for her stated position. She continuously violates explicitly-stated policies. I can only hope that, whatever her profession, she follows a different code of conduct than that exhibited here, or it may be difficult for her to maintain gainful employment.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16485 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I started with asking questions and was immediately labeled a lover of Satan. I don't try to convert anyone to anything, but since she claims to be a Christian, it made sense to try and approach things with her SOP manual. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem very learned in her own manual and seems both unwilling and unable to follow its precepts. In fact, she persists in reaching far beyond the latitude for personal decision making allowed for her stated position. She continuously violates explicitly-stated policies. I can only hope that, whatever her profession, she follows a different code of conduct than that exhibited here, or it may be difficult for her to maintain gainful employment.
Ok, thanks. I will keep all that in mind for my future encounters with her. If she continued to be elusive, I will also follow your procedure, when she post in the future.

But I don't know that.

#16486 Dec 23, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I can see that so far. I'm not trying to convert her to anything, just asking questions. I deal with many people around the world. I just like to see what is out there. Just in case, I need to deal with others and how I would respond.
I left out the part where she comes across as borderline illiterate. She often seems to have trouble composing complete sentences with recognizable structure and punctuation. She routine shows difficulty with comprehension by responding inappropriately to items posted by others. she does not interact well with peers at all. She routinely exhibits a superiority complex and is condescending and rude to others. She is socially inappropriate and lacks basic skills needed to successfully engage in any mutually satisfying relationships except with others who exhibit similar dysfunctions.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16487 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what it appears.
We agree on somthing. Progress not perfection.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16488 Dec 23, 2012
Wow, no judging hypocrites here. ALL backing a False Prophet and being so cozy in their judgements.

Christ brought a sword of division. Between believers and those who coddle their religion.
Those who back Fakes and those who claim Messiah.

None of YOU has the SHepherds Voice....
nuff said....enjoy your compromises.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremey Jones Lubbock Police Sun CHARLES 4
Review: Cantu Towing (Feb '11) Fri thagoss 6
couples (Apr '14) Oct 11 slim100 4
movin to lubbock frm tn Oct 5 myself 2
Best place to get a GOOD massage in Lubbock? Oct 5 TTU 1
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sep 21 Libra 23
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match

Lubbock Jobs