Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16447 Dec 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
What's it mean to"show your server? I'm just about to gee a computer.....instead of this phone....
To show your server, you'd have to remove your "none" below your profile pic.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16448 Dec 21, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are a demon as well? Rico the paid idiot?
Don't paint me as a demon. I just want to see people get along. You can't judge me, you don't know me. And those are your words, you have posted in the past. I didn't call you a harlot, unstable, psycho. Don't call me names.
MS B

Houston, TX

#16449 Dec 21, 2012
No, no, no, a thousand times no. Rick has had time to prove that he could IMPROVE our state of Texas. Mental Health is an issue for this state. Texas has the worst mental health help than any other state. Prove me wrong.
And what about cutting back on our school budgets?
No to Mr Perry for another term.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16450 Dec 21, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't paint me as a demon. I just want to see people get along. You can't judge me, you don't know me. And those are your words, you have posted in the past. I didn't call you a harlot, unstable, psycho. Don't call me names.
Sorry, you missed the first rule of the nijojioni game. anyone who doesn't agree with her is a demon and false prophet, yet she follows none of the Bible and is one of the rudest, most hateful people on here. Only her lover texan comes close. Yep. Exactly what Jesus wanted His people to be. Rude. Vulgar. Hateful, Accusatory. You are wasting your breath on her.
citizen

Rock Springs, WY

#16451 Dec 21, 2012
yeah!!
POS

El Paso, TX

#16453 Dec 22, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you missed the first rule of the nijojioni game. anyone who doesn't agree with her is a demon and false prophet, yet she follows none of the Bible and is one of the rudest, most hateful people on here. Only her lover texan comes close. Yep. Exactly what Jesus wanted His people to be. Rude. Vulgar. Hateful, Accusatory. You are wasting your breath on her.
Thanks, I know, I've been reading both of their comments for a while. It's just intrusting to me, how they can't live without each. It's like arguing with your better half, not really agreeing, just putting up with each other. Life would be boring, to me. if I would always agree with my wife, of 25 years. Then we would have nothing to make up for, get my drift.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16455 Dec 22, 2012
Man, it's been really quiet in here.

Texan says he's taking off for the weekend, Nijoni post's a bit later... then nothing.

Hmmmmm...

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16456 Dec 22, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't paint me as a demon. I just want to see people get along. You can't judge me, you don't know me. And those are your words, you have posted in the past. I didn't call you a harlot, unstable, psycho. Don't call me names.
You go by POS and complain of being called It? get a life, Poser.
You and your other self posting to ea other. Boo HOO!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16457 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
But they are not missing the first rule of your game...eh, self righteous self appointed Judge that you B.
How many have you prayed with to accept Messiah?
You playing the alter ego of HF is so addorable and loving and.. DId I mention I just threw up in my mouth a little?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16458 Dec 22, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Man, it's been really quiet in here.
Texan says he's taking off for the weekend, Nijoni post's a bit later... then nothing.
Hmmmmm...
Hmmm... maybe we are not the same...hmmm.maybe I tire of you and I have a real life.....
perhaps you think this a time to claim another fake victory?.........hmm

I have other stuff to do, go play with your AKA's for now.
Boooring.......

www.HeavyFed.com

#16459 Dec 22, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... maybe we are not the same...hmmm.maybe I tire of you and I have a real life.....
perhaps you think this a time to claim another fake victory?.........hmm
I have other stuff to do, go play with your AKA's for now.
Boooring.......
Speak of the Devil... and doth she appear.

But I don't know that.

#16460 Dec 22, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And you didn't even have to say it 3 times. I guess it was too good to last. Funny how she says I am a self appointed judge then demands to know how many accepted Messiah. Messiah is probably asking her the same question. Wonder if we can all take up a donation to buy her a drive by exorcism. Anyone know how much one costs?

But I don't know that.

#16461 Dec 22, 2012
Beetlejuice

www.HeavyFed.com

#16462 Dec 22, 2012
Beetlejuice
Brad

Manchester, CT

#16463 Dec 22, 2012
Beetlejuice

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16464 Dec 22, 2012
Bring your crystal skull as well. A bunch of loons and so called Milk Toast, probably EUro-Centric religions.......
Or HF under various AKA's. Matters not. Changes truth and reality NOT. He...he...

But I don't know that.

#16465 Dec 23, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she reared her ugly head, but I am ignoring her. From now on I just scroll on by without reading her stuff. No use in trying to reason with her. For me, she and her bugger buddy don't exist anymore. Its very liberating.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16466 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You go by POS and complain of being called It? get a life, Poser.
You and your other self posting to ea other. Boo HOO!
Judgmental aren't you. I have just made comments, have not called you any disrespectful names. If you want to get into a judgmental discussion with me, I can paint any delusional picture in you mind. That is what you do with, your holier than thou attitude. Judge not!!! Ask and you shall recieve. But beware that you don't ask. for what you deserve.

P-ersuade
O-ffensive
S-tupidity

www.HeavyFed.com

#16467 Dec 23, 2012
Beetlejuice
Heavy Fed wrote:
Beetlejuice
Brad wrote:
Beetlejuice
Nijoni wrote:
Bring your crystal skull as well. A bunch of loons and so called Milk Toast, probably EUro-Centric religions.......
Or HF under various AKA's. Matters not. Changes truth and reality NOT. He...he...
OMG!!!

THAT actually worked!!!!

SCARY!!!!!

I think we ALL know who Nijoni is now!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#16468 Dec 23, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
SOUNDS JUST LIKE HIM TOO!!!!

OMG!!

L... O freakin L!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) 13 hr Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Tue swedenforever 6
max flores Tue sonia 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 16 bubbles 454
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Debate: Nuclear Power - Lubbock, TX (May '11) Dec 11 bob 4
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock