Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 757)

Showing posts 15,121 - 15,140 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Fed, if you guys would step back, and take a deep breath, you might find the common humanity in each other...
See, the thing is... both of them know I am not a bad person... but they have backed themselves up into a corner and their pride won't let them admit it.

As well, I am sure neither of them are bad people either, but as long as they continue to attack me with the wisdom they lack... I am going to continue exposing their lack of wisdom.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Well, i'm hoping you guys all have a great Christmas, i'm going to try and have one!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Well, i'm hoping you guys all have a great Christmas, i'm going to try and have one!
Well of course... I hope you ALL have a great Christmas!!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course... I hope you ALL have a great Christmas!!
Rest easy man, I guess when you get down to it, we could all be friends if we just try.....

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They will vote republican in this state as long as they have a bridge to live under..
That about sums up things here in Texas. LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They will vote republican in this state as long as they have a bridge to live under..
Yeah... we used to own that bridge before Obama sold it to Spain, now we have to pay a toll to cross it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
By the way, I have some jerk who goes around stealing my moniker.You can tell who is real, by the photograph, and I'm REGISTERED on Topix, and I'm NOT FROM LOS ANGELES!.
If this is so, I may owe you an apology. You did not clear it up so well however. Meaning the post(s) I responded to the unregistered guy.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
See, the thing is... both of them know I am not a bad person... but they have backed themselves up into a corner and their pride won't let them admit it.
As well, I am sure neither of them are bad people either, but as long as they continue to attack me with the wisdom they lack... I am going to continue exposing their lack of wisdom.
Don't attempt to speak for me. Freakin Liar Idiot. Do you have any Teeth Left?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any Teeth Left?
Why yes, actually I have ALL of my teeth... AND I've never had a cavity.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is so, I may owe you an apology. You did not clear it up so well however. Meaning the post(s) I responded to the unregistered guy.
You may have, or you may have thought I was someone else that you had disagreed with before.My post will always have my photo on it.It's all just Topix anyway girl, you don't owe me an apology!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Actually a false prophet such as youself is a bad person, a pervert such as yourself is a bad person, a liar such as yourself is a bad person, and a person who would deny the word of God, and compare themself to God is an evil person as well as a bad one. So continue to question my wisdom, I am smart enough to see through your bullshit. Nijoni may get a little over the top on occasion(not a thing wrong with that) but she isn't crazy, and she does have you figured out as a liar and false prophet, and you have a really hard time with that.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Texan wrote:
Actually a false prophet such as youself is a bad person, a pervert such as yourself is a bad person, a liar such as yourself is a bad person, and a person who would deny the word of God, and compare themself to God is an evil person as well as a bad one. So continue to question my wisdom, I am smart enough to see through your bullshit. Nijoni may get a little over the top on occasion(not a thing wrong with that) but she isn't crazy, and she does have you figured out as a liar and false prophet, and you have a really hard time with that.
A person who will continue to lie and deceive only to make points against a person they are trying to paint as bad in the minds of the readers of a public forum... is evil.

Merry Christmas, Nijoni.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Well Fed at least you admit you are evil, try to stop telling lies and deceiving folks. It will help you to foresake evil. I truely do wish you well on that count.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Texan wrote:
Well Fed at least you admit you are evil, try to stop telling lies and deceiving folks. It will help you to foresake evil. I truely do wish you well on that count.
Only... I am not trying to paint you as bad in the minds of the readers.

You remind me of another someone who is attempting to paint Tawni as a bad person in the minds of the Weatherford readers.

I don't recall ever seeing you defend her either, I wonder why?
Just Wondering

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't attempt to speak for me. Freakin Liar Idiot. Do you have any Teeth Left?
You 2 need to meet up somewhere and do some pillow talk. Then mayby both of you can come up with some consensus? I think this a a match made in heaven or wherever?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Is it possible that you and Tawni are one and the same person? I know nothing about Tawni, I have read nothing that I know she has posted. She could be a kind and sweet person, or as big an idiot as you. At any rate I feel no need to defend nor condem her. All you remind me of is an idiot. Just Wondering I think that would be a really, really bad idea, she would probably hurt him and give him a real reason to cry. Let's face it, I don't think he could handle getting his ass kicked by a woman, he might go jump off a bridge or something.
Just Wondering

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Texan wrote:
Is it possible that you and Tawni are one and the same person? I know nothing about Tawni, I have read nothing that I know she has posted. She could be a kind and sweet person, or as big an idiot as you. At any rate I feel no need to defend nor condem her. All you remind me of is an idiot. Just Wondering I think that would be a really, really bad idea, she would probably hurt him and give him a real reason to cry. Let's face it, I don't think he could handle getting his ass kicked by a woman, he might go jump off a bridge or something.
So there is a possibility, that pillow talk has already happened?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

I seriously doubt it as the false prophet is still posting, besides Nijoni has too much style for Fed. He just couldn't handle her, he is nowhere near man enough for that.
HJk

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Njjhj

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>So there is a possibility, that pillow talk has already happened?
Oh yeah... I do Texan in the butt all the time, without lubricant... it's like screwing air.

It slips in so easily you can't even feel it.

In fact... several times he's tripped, slipped and ended up on my dick... he claims its an accident... but after the first week or two I figured out his game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,121 - 15,140 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr sdjs 688
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Tammyturds 469
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 14 hr Tigerturds 597
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed lol 16,052
Family loses one son in Iraq, the other in Afgh... (Jul '06) Wed swedenforever 6
couples Wed lee 2
Paul McCartney adds more U.S. tour dates Apr 18 Awesome 1
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Lubbock County was issued at April 24 at 2:45PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lubbock Jobs