Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,121 - 15,140 of 21,603 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Actually a false prophet such as youself is a bad person, a pervert such as yourself is a bad person, a liar such as yourself is a bad person, and a person who would deny the word of God, and compare themself to God is an evil person as well as a bad one. So continue to question my wisdom, I am smart enough to see through your bullshit. Nijoni may get a little over the top on occasion(not a thing wrong with that) but she isn't crazy, and she does have you figured out as a liar and false prophet, and you have a really hard time with that.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Texan wrote:
Actually a false prophet such as youself is a bad person, a pervert such as yourself is a bad person, a liar such as yourself is a bad person, and a person who would deny the word of God, and compare themself to God is an evil person as well as a bad one. So continue to question my wisdom, I am smart enough to see through your bullshit. Nijoni may get a little over the top on occasion(not a thing wrong with that) but she isn't crazy, and she does have you figured out as a liar and false prophet, and you have a really hard time with that.
A person who will continue to lie and deceive only to make points against a person they are trying to paint as bad in the minds of the readers of a public forum... is evil.

Merry Christmas, Nijoni.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Well Fed at least you admit you are evil, try to stop telling lies and deceiving folks. It will help you to foresake evil. I truely do wish you well on that count.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Texan wrote:
Well Fed at least you admit you are evil, try to stop telling lies and deceiving folks. It will help you to foresake evil. I truely do wish you well on that count.
Only... I am not trying to paint you as bad in the minds of the readers.

You remind me of another someone who is attempting to paint Tawni as a bad person in the minds of the Weatherford readers.

I don't recall ever seeing you defend her either, I wonder why?
Just Wondering

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't attempt to speak for me. Freakin Liar Idiot. Do you have any Teeth Left?
You 2 need to meet up somewhere and do some pillow talk. Then mayby both of you can come up with some consensus? I think this a a match made in heaven or wherever?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Is it possible that you and Tawni are one and the same person? I know nothing about Tawni, I have read nothing that I know she has posted. She could be a kind and sweet person, or as big an idiot as you. At any rate I feel no need to defend nor condem her. All you remind me of is an idiot. Just Wondering I think that would be a really, really bad idea, she would probably hurt him and give him a real reason to cry. Let's face it, I don't think he could handle getting his ass kicked by a woman, he might go jump off a bridge or something.
Just Wondering

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Texan wrote:
Is it possible that you and Tawni are one and the same person? I know nothing about Tawni, I have read nothing that I know she has posted. She could be a kind and sweet person, or as big an idiot as you. At any rate I feel no need to defend nor condem her. All you remind me of is an idiot. Just Wondering I think that would be a really, really bad idea, she would probably hurt him and give him a real reason to cry. Let's face it, I don't think he could handle getting his ass kicked by a woman, he might go jump off a bridge or something.
So there is a possibility, that pillow talk has already happened?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

I seriously doubt it as the false prophet is still posting, besides Nijoni has too much style for Fed. He just couldn't handle her, he is nowhere near man enough for that.
HJk

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Njjhj

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>So there is a possibility, that pillow talk has already happened?
Oh yeah... I do Texan in the butt all the time, without lubricant... it's like screwing air.

It slips in so easily you can't even feel it.

In fact... several times he's tripped, slipped and ended up on my dick... he claims its an accident... but after the first week or two I figured out his game.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

See, I told you that he wasn't just a false prophet. He is buy his admission on his own post a perverted homosexual. Not to mention again from his own post: He doesn't know who I am. He fantisizes about men in dresses, likes anal sex with same. Oh yeah, he's a flamer alright, told on himself, don't know who his partner is butt(pun intended) as long as he likes him it really doesn't matter. Just a perverted false prophet and an abomination. YOU did post it YOURSELF. HAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Texan wrote:
See, I told you that he wasn't just a false prophet. He is buy his admission on his own post a perverted homosexual. Not to mention again from his own post: He doesn't know who I am. He fantisizes about men in dresses, likes anal sex with same. Oh yeah, he's a flamer alright, told on himself, don't know who his partner is butt(pun intended) as long as he likes him it really doesn't matter. Just a perverted false prophet and an abomination. YOU did post it YOURSELF. HAHAHAHAHA!
See... it's one thing using gay humor to be funny, but you get nasty with it... and try to hurt people.

Why are you such a negative person???

Don't say I made you that way... because I can't make you do anything... but I can bring underlying anger and resentment that you've stored and bottled up all of your life out in the open.

It appears that is exactly what I have done.

Who hurt you, Texan?

Who hurt you so bad that you feel like you must lash out anonymously at someone you have never met in your entire life???

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Y'all stop, it is not worth it....

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Y'all stop, it is not worth it....
Awwww... sure it is, otherwise why would any of us keep coming back?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>You 2 need to meet up somewhere and do some pillow talk. Then mayby both of you can come up with some consensus? I think this a a match made in heaven or wherever?
Maybe you are a demon as well? Rico the paid idiot?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are a demon as well? Rico the paid idiot?
Isn't that a coincidence?

Texan says he's taking off for the weekend... and Nijoni shows up.

Why are you two never on at the same time????

Why do you always hide your location, Nijoni?

Could it be because you have the same server as Texan?

Prove me wrong.

It'd be so easy.

Go ahead... make me eat my words.

Make a fool of me... prove just how false I am.

Let's see your server, Nijoni.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

What a big baby troll you are HF. As I mentioned earlier, when shown up you just go all Pervy.
Your god is sexual perversion. You think others want to hear you teach us about your sickness?
Weak bully is all you got. Pound away ape freak.
As for me and my House, we will serve the Lord, Jehovah. God will show you up HF, in HIS timing.
Continue to blaspheme and proof my point. You can't handle the truth, so your demon just spins inside.
GOd help any unaware of you!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
What a big baby troll you are HF. As I mentioned earlier, when shown up you just go all Pervy.
Your god is sexual perversion. You think others want to hear you teach us about your sickness?
Weak bully is all you got. Pound away ape freak.
As for me and my House, we will serve the Lord, Jehovah. God will show you up HF, in HIS timing.
Continue to blaspheme and proof my point. You can't handle the truth, so your demon just spins inside.
GOd help any unaware of you!
So... I guess that's a "no" then on showing us your server????

Well... that certainly tells us volumes.

Doesn't it, Texan/Nijoni?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... I guess that's a "no" then on showing us your server????
Well... that certainly tells us volumes.
Doesn't it, Texan/Nijoni?
You can post unregistered and show us first. Deflect all you wish, you are a filthy fake and a Pervert that God would not back.
Then there is your blasphemy and perversion of His word, the Holy
Scriptures. You smell to high heaven of your filth and degradation.

Is that worded correctly, politely and adequate enough for your friends?
It is not me and others like me you need to fear. It is the fear of God that is the beggining of wisdom.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post unregistered and show us first.
Oh, I have ZERO problem showing my server, nothing to hide at all.

Why don't you want to show us YOUR server???

Here is mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••